Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

other world verseXMz.Hyde

He was used to waking up in strange places. But this was different.

This wasn't someone else's apartment and bed, or even the gutter. His mouth didn't taste like the stale version of the night before, when he'd paid dirty money for dirty substances. He felt... new. Not rested or energetic, just-- like someone else.

Caledor Hijin sat up. His clothes caught in strange angles and when he touched his chest, the material was stiff. Light was coming in through slits in this room but it was otherwise dark. He frowned and made a gesture with his arm, which ended in his fist slamming into the wall he'd found for balance in the blackness. The stone he hit felt porous, and gave for the violence. His anger, or rather the energy from his anger went outward, and then rows of fires lit up the apparently long space he was trapped in.

A stone corridor, lined with torches. Somehow they'd ignited for his tantrum. Caledor rolled his shoulders and tested himself, his state. Looking down at his hands he discovered leather armor, effectively cut. Black with green details. The gloves were comforting in their tightness. Intressting. He should be more upset about this, because he certainly wasn't in the port city of Yareli anymore. By the smells and designs of this room, he might not even be in his fucking time anymore.

But a calm slowed down his heartbeat. Like this was home, too. Like he belonged.

He took the gloves off and hung them on his belt, and touched the stone again. Felt solid. This wasn't the kind of chalky rocks that should give for his force. But when he tried again, scratching at it, the very solid material let him carve out rows with his fingertips. He sucked on his lip in consideration, and then he sprung into reckless action, just the kind of mentality that let him survive in the drugtrade of where he was really from.

He tackled the wall decisively, and was let through with a hard sound. As the wall crumbled behind him, he was met with a rather sunny day, outside. Monoliths in an old building, open to the sky because of its destruction. Must have been some time ago given the vegetation. Yeah, this wasn't his time. Looking at the sun and the trees that rose beyond this structure, it wasn't even his planet, from what he knew. He ran toward it, that new, strange sun, and when he did, he covered more distance than he should. It ended him against the outer wall, and he went through it just as easily as before.

The vegetation outside wasn't overly wild, not the kind with roots overtaking the ruins he'd just come from. A forest. He found a puddle and knelt by it. It was still his features looking back at him. But his hair was long and tied back. The armor was made for him, surely. He sighed through his nose to dispel some of the confusion, and stood. What's more, where did these abilities come from? And what was this spiraling vortex inside him? It felt like something he could spend outward, like his irritation that might had triggered the torches.

He curled his palms around his mouth to make a cone.

"Where the FUCK am I?!" he shouted into the green unknown.

"Where, oh where indeed" a voice said from somewhere near by. To Caledor's left a woman sat on a chair that was made of gold, forming elegant patterns in its arms and legs, with a red cushion nestled beneath her. She wore flowing white robes that, if not for the fact that they were completely see through, would have left little to the imagination anyways. Her large perky breast were completely visible through the fabric, and hints of her nether regions were also visible, though blocked by crossed long, smooth legs. Her body was adorned with various pieces of golden jewelry, accenting her white gown perfectly. Her golden blonde hair as tied in braid, as large blue eyes peered over at Caledor while a smile crept to her lips. She practically radiated some sort of divine energy. She lift her hand to her mouth and as she did a tea cup appeared in it, and she took a sip from it, and let the cup leave her lips.

She moved her hand off to the side of her chair, and just as she had suddenly appeared a table did as well, her cup meeting it just as it finished forming. "I suppose I should introduce myself first", uncrossing and recrossing her legs as she said this, giving Caledor a generous view of her pussy. "I am Izialathys, The Goddess of Lust, Fertility, Beauty, and Sex, but I'll give you special permission to just call me Izzy" she said. As Caledor listened to her he would feel a certain weight against him, a weight that prevented him from interrupting the woman or moving close to her, some sort of divine energy no doubt.

"As for your earlier question, your in Ashen, the territory of this worlds former dark lord. He was killed by a band of heroes, what was it now.... 15 years ago? Anyways the point is these lands were once used by a big bad evil guy to wreak havoc on the world" She said taking a pause to take another sip from her tea. "As for why your here well the world needs to be balanced. Without proper balance the world gets to close to 'the light' which can have negative effects of its own. Not to mention the world has become rather stagnant, major threats push the development of the races, without them things become dull and people have less reason to pray to the gods" she said. "So you've been brought in as my champion to correct the worlds balance you see. We gods take turns picking heroes and villains to help maintain the balance of this world when it goes too far to one side of the other. As this was my turn I decided to pluck you from your original world as you peeked my interests, you are a degenerate, I've seen some of the things you've done to your sexual partners in your former world. Feel free to do what ever you want, without the restrictions of societal norms, and know that I'm not the goddess of consent, so I won't look poorly on you if you decide plow more than a few unwilling maidens" she said with a giggle.

"I've given you a few of my powers to help you out, including the strength and speed you tested out for yourself, not to mention that there will be me or skills and abilities to come should you perform well" she said. "So any questions?" She asked looking at Caledor for a moment before saying "Oh... right" as she snapped her fingers and whatever energy had been preventing Caledor from moving or speaking dissipated.

He was surprised, of course, when she announced herself. But he was only given the chance to turn and look, before he was kept still. It was strange to be captured, but not touched by anything. Though, the entertainment in this temporary prison made up for it. It kept his attention while she spoke. He wondered if it hadn't been less enticing if she'd just been naked. Naked things are natural. Her adornment was suggestive. It beckoned thoughts toward sex. Like he wasn't always there, anyway. She did look expensive, and her tricks made her claims rather legit. What a pretty pussy she had. He echoed her name when she gave it, and then the shorter version too. His eyes were aimed, and he looked at her a bit like a predator. He couldn't act on his instincts, though. "Lee." he offered in return. It's what everyone called him, anyway.

The human smiled at her patron subjects. He could have done worse. He tested the pressure that kept him from her, and it was stronger than any of the new powers he had found inside himself. He grinned in frustration, and bided his time while she kept talking. She was rather sure of herself. He had never seen this woman before, and now all he wanted to do was make her as unsure as she was confident. He listened closely. In his former life, discovering details and how to use them could save your life. He was sure she'd give him something useful, other than the tidbits she meant for him to have. Confident deities are usually powerful, but in the fables they were always outwitted by something less so. Perhaps "Izzy" hadn't heard them. Gods usually ignore the important part of their lore.

His brow quirked at the mention of his sexual preferences. If she'd been looking she was the witness to several crimes. He noted she did not mind. And laughed at the consent bit. Maybe she wasn't so bad, after all. "Unwilling maidens are just girls who haven't' discovered they're actually whores, yet." he jested. Izzy would not be of soft sensibilities if she was who she said she was.

He had to mind his balance when the gravity that kept him from her dissolved at her command. He took a few testing steps toward her, and nodded when he realized. He was infront of her soon, where she sat, and had an eyefull of her transparent outfit, and the pretty tits barely hidden by it. He tried the powers inside him, and though they were acting a bit erratic, mingling up with his male hormones. Had she really calculated in all the ways her powers might become volatile in him? Even goddesses can't see all outcomes, or they wouldn't rely on champions. "So you've taken me here to do as I want?" he asked as he extended some of craft inside him, to let it coil like veins around his legs, inside the armor, and then slither on the ground toward her chair, while his eyes held her attention. "And I may sack and test any body that catches my eye? Now that's a good deal."

"How do I know if I can trust you?" he asked, though he smiled playfully. His features were sharp, almost jagged, but his mood was deceptively light. "Why, you could be concealing a weapon in that robe." he said and gestured toward the neigh-concealing fabric. "Should I pat you down, or strip search you?" And if he could, somehow, take her, would that be the end of his adventure? He felt slightly tempted to try. He was tall, towering even over a goddess on her throne, and he wondered if that's how she liked it. He held out his hand. "Well, are you going to stand for my inspection?" he offered with a smirk.

(Disclaimer: includes NSFW images)

The goddess just sat in her chair as Lee approached and began to ask his questions. She took a sip of her tea and gave a quick reply to his first questions "Yes, you may do as you want and have as much fun as you desire. Simply put you just doing as you want is practically enough to rebalance the world, however that being said you should probably develop this territory as your own a bit and build an army, or else your going to spend more time fending off your enemies than you will fucking" she said with a giggle.

As he asked his next set of questions she peered up at him as her approached, his towering body looking down on her. She giggle a little bit " my, oh my, someone is eager. And here I thought I'd try a be a little modest when speaking to my new champion, the other divine douche bags and whores always get on my case for expressing my natural form a little too openly" she said. She snapped her fingers once again and her robes disappeared, leaving her completely naked in the chair. At the same time she spread her legs giving Lee a perfect view of her slick pussy. However once again he felt he couldn't move, rather he could move just not any closer to her, the same went for the Veins he tried to sneak along the ground. "Though, however will you have your way with me if you can't get any closer?" she said in a teasing tone.

"As much as I'd like to have some fun with you I'm afraid that would be a rather poor Idea" she said, going back to a semi serious but still sultry tone. "See mortals can't really handle divine presence. The pantheon has rules not to interact with mortals, most would quite literally die if meeting us directly, though I sometimes do it anyways, good dick is hard to come by" she said with a laugh. "That being said you're a special case because you have my divine blessing, but it still wouldn't end well for you and I'd rather not have my champion turn into a pile of goo on day one" she said, "But tell ya what, increase the strength of that divine blessing some, and build a shrine dedicated to me here and just maybe we can have some fun. Do well enough and I might even let you top" she said with another giggle. There were no traces of lies in her words, despite her tone the warning had been a rather serious one, the force holding Lee back seemed to disappear again.

"Now I only have limited time here before my presence starts to impact the world around me so I have to get to the important bits" She said, still naked and giving Lee and eyeful. "First a real helpful tool that wasn't a apart of your old world, Inventory. It's like a personal extra dimensional storage space. Just think of moving something too or taking stuff out of an imaginary space and poof, it's in your hands. I've taken the liberty to put some rather convenient items in there for you" She said with a smirk, those items included a variety of tools for sexual pleasure that seemed out of place in a fantasy world, as well as ropes that were strong enough to tie the mightiest of beasts down, and a enema kit. "Second your Divine Blessing, it will grant you powers and grow much stronger as you use it. It will generally give you abilities related to my own domain, sex related stuff. I've also provided you with a variety of other abilities, you are the next Big bad of this world, so normal people and monsters won't be much of a problem to you, though I would be careful about going toe to toe with heroes and the like, that could be a bit messy" she said. "I've also given you a few creation abilities, as long as you have the materials for it you should be able to make anything you want, though I'd start with maybe fixing up this castle a bit" she said.

"Now then, I really don't have much time left" she said as she stood up the chair disappearing as she did. "Before I go one final thing. This place is pretty remote, but not so much so you'll never see anyone here. In fact one of my dear priestesses is on her way here as we speak. See the human kingdoms like to send a cleric out here once a year to purify the land, which is why it's so much more over grown in there than out here. after the war it was typically a whole party that would need to come out but with the safety of the last few years the kingdom has become too relaxed and only sends a single cleric out for the job" she said. "This one is a real piece of work too, you'll like her. She worships me however I'd say she barely qualifies as a cleric. She's vain, overly. She often compares her beauty to my own, to which lets just say she doesn't even compete with me. She also hates the poor and ugly, denying her services as a cleric to any whom she deems so. While I may be a goddess whose domain lies in beauty my domain also lies in sex and lust which isn't limited to the rich or attractive. Not to mention despite being a priestess of the goddess of love she's not once had a cock inside of her. I think its high time someone put her in her place, and perhaps take the stick out of her ass and replace it with a cock while they are at it" the woman said.

"Oops, got a bit carried away there, Now I really have no time left. I look forward to our next meeting, toddles" she said in a cutesy tone while blowing Lee a kiss before vanishing into thin air. Without her talking the sounds of the forest began to fill the air around Lee once again, leaving him alone with no one else around.

A couple days passed since Lee's conversation with Izzy. A Burnette girl with her hair tied up in pigtails walked down the forest path, her thigh high boots, speckled with mud, her skirt swaying back and forth as her long legs moved at a brisk pace. A sour look was on her face as she marched forward. It had been two days since she had stayed at an inn, having to had resort to camping out for the last two, which didn't agree with the woman. The woman was not happy with her current situation, she was starting to regret taking this job, however the pay she would receive from it would put her on a path to a more luxurious life, so she had accepted. The woman could see the walls of what was once the former Dark lords castle through the tree line. She was the priestess Izzy had told Lee about, Rebecca. She approached the front gate of the castle and opened it without any reserve, the castle had been empty for a long time after all, so why wouldn't see just waltz right in.

Good advise, from the tea drinking goddess. She was rather charming, sitting there, dispensing tips. He had not been at a tier in his other life where he'd been gathering foot soldiers yet, but he understood the hierarchy of violence. All he had to do was somehow prove to his followers he was worth their efforts. On the Yareli streets, that meant threat and money, but he was given other options here.

So he was feeling rather good with himself. And there was a surety in him that he'd get to have his prize too, the one he'd set his eyes on. His eyebrows raised and his lips parted in a subtle breath when she revealed herself to him. She was certainly perfect in the way she'd chosen to be. He made no secret about molesting her body with his attention, which columnated in his stare at her pussy, which didn't seem to mind him, either. But when he tested his limbs, they were unresponsive, once again. His nostrils flared in frustration, but he left his features somewhat stoic for her, anyway. She let him know there were other gods. It was a valuable piece of information. But he was mostly interested in other tidsbits, right now.

He tried the tendrils but they didn't go any further than his body could, while she told him more. Information, details. So, there was a way for him to have her. How interesting. He wondered if he could turn it against her, this generosity. She had done well for very long. That kind of confidence could be her downfall. He was getting excited, thinking about it. And it sure was a treat getting this lecture while she was naked, sitting.

He understood the value of her continued information enough that he didn't try anything else, when she give him the lay of the land. She had equipped him rather well. It did seem as though she intended to make him a real bane on this would. The rigidity of her plan bothered him, but he didn't mind playing along, as it was, right now. It would be counter to his intent to excel if he did not know all the rules he ought to break. "You're certainly generous." he said with a bow of his head. She could decide whether she thought it was sarcastic or not. His eyes were still stuck on her, because of how pleasant her nude form was. Those tits wouldn't quit. She'd given herself a pleasing body. Distractingly so.

When she faded, he stepped into the space she'd occupied. Nothing but her voice left. He looked around when she told him about the cleric, and wherever she was, she could see a predatory smile open his lips, against his meaning, and a fang that hadn't been there in his other life reveal itself. He nodded along. From one stuck up bitch to another. "How generous of you. I'm sure she'll be grateful to have chosen to put her faith in you." he said and waved through the air to see if he could catch something from the goddess. He did not expect the gesture to yield anything, but it was worth a try.

"I hope to see you soon. And to make you proud." he said when he heard the kiss. Even though there was unfinished business between his cock and her willing cunt, this was the most anyone had ever given him, let alone in their first meeting. He meant to fuck her when he could, but for now, he too was in her flock, if this was the tradeoff.

Rebecca would see the fruits of Lee's efforts upon coming closer to the ruins. He had some time to discover and tune the Blessings of his goddess. Having had a sense he should preserve the outer walls as they were, at least to begin, he'd entertained himself with rebuilding most of the insides. The overgrowth was gone, and he'd restored some of the halls. It would be a mismatch of luxury and decay, in there, some broken cobbled floors leading to red carpets. The inventory had been raided and he placed some of the familiar items where they may be of use.

He was there to greet her, This time with only the black tunic under his upper armor, and the leather pants and boots on. Out of a sense of familiarity and perhaps budding nostalgia, he had not created other clothes for himself. Seeing this pretty female, reminded him he had been all work an no play, for some time. He tilted his head as he approached her. She even smelled like a virgin, and the expression on her face, like she was better than anything she might find here, begged him to set her right. He did wonder what this world's women would taste like.

"You." he said and held his hands behind his back casually as he came closer. "Are you here to bless this place?" he asked, and meant to come close enough to compare his height with her, also so she'd know he towered over her. He was sure that was not a position she'd like to be in. She would not get much say in her positions, from now on. "I suppose I could let you, but I think you should lose those unseemly clothes, first." he said and gestured at her body. "Let's see what divinity you might hide under there."

Rebecca marched her way into the front gates of the ruins, expecting to find a run down ruin of a castle, overgrown and showing no signs of the past dark lord who had built this place. However when she entered what she found was the castle courtyard had not be over grown like the priests who had come here before her had documented, rather the place looked rather well kept, if not a bit shabby. Obviously there were no fountains or statues or other decorations plastered around but it was far from what Rebecca would consider over grown. Someone had been here within the last year and cleared away the overgrowth that the purification ritual had caused. Not only that but as she looked up at the castle it seemed that while still not in the best shape it was hardly as collapsed and in ruin as it should have been from the battle 15 years ago.

"Shit" she said to herself, despite being a greedy bitch she was still a cleric, not to mention if she just returned home and said everything was just peachy they likely wouldn't pay her for the job. Not that she worried, whatever the threat was here she was more than sure she could handle it. She made up her mind and walked with a brisk pace to the castle proper, pushing open the front gates as she reached them. She began to walk through the hallways as if she knew where she was going, though that much was a given, anyone who had to come do the purification ritual was forced to read through the castles floor plans before making the journey, just incase, as well as touching up on various other subject about the land, which was why she knew with a certainty that something was wrong here. She eventually approached the throne room, hoping whoever or whatever the jackass that made her job more tedious had a bit of an ego, figuring they would like be sitting in the throne room if anything else.

She was right of course. As she entered she seen the man before her, tall and dressed in black. "You. Are you here to bless this place?" he had asked her so casually with a rude tone in his voice. Her face scrunched up, and her chin pointed slightly up, she looked at him with a look of utter disgust, "Filth" she said. Despite being so beautiful and attractive her face look kind of ugly at the moment, likely due to her current expression. "Who the fuck do you think you are speaking so casually to me" she said, as she did she stuck her hand out and flung a spell towards him, a simple sacred flame, however much to her surprise the spell seemed to simple fail and roll off of Lee. As he approached he gave off a super intimidating vibe, however Rebecca refused to back down, her angry eyes locking with his. "I suppose I could let you, but I but I think you should lose those unseemly clothes, first. Let's see what divinity you might hide under there" he had said. "Huh!? the fuck did you just say? me get naked for the likes of you, rot in hell you fucking filthy pervert!" she basically screamed as within the next few moments a mace appeared in her hands and she rushed to take a swing at Caledor.

At first she was pretty. He would have taken much more mundane after the spell of nothing he'd had, here. She certainly looked the part of someone who thought they were of goddess ilk. For his first try to put his powers against someone else, he could have done worse. In part because the attitude she exuded. Some pretty things beckon to be protected. She had the proportions of something that wasn't really battle ready, but Izzy wasn't really burly either, and she'd had enough craft to stop him in his track. When this one sent her magic at him, without much provocation, it delivered some heat and then bent away from him. He had liked her ugly expression too. Could he make it uglier around his cock?

He looked at his chest, where the attack would have hit, and then back at her. What a bitch. He liked her dismissive face because he was going to make sure she didn't get to feel that superior, ever again. Oh, it'd be fun teaching her her new place. Her temper flared. It was obvious at least her confidence was on par with Izzy, even if the backup of her actual power was lacking, somewhat. It was clear that his goddess had meant for her to be an obstacle to him. Good. He would have hated postponing fucking even longer. Frankly, he wouldn't have been able to stand having to be civil with this brat.

His eyebrows raised when she came at him with the weapon. Whatever senses he'd been given besides his own weighed and analyzed the orb of the maze. It held some magic, but he had used more to rebuild this place. He decided to stand his ground. And when she swung he caught the round of the descending ball of metal. The spikes that caught his palm shattered as he gripped the object, preventing her from swinging it in any direction. "You're rather rude, aren't you?" he asked and looked into her with his new senses. "Rebecca."

And then he turned to deliver his other arm. The palm swung. It was no problem for him to reach a velocity she couldn't see. The smack on her cheek was more than enough to throw her against the ground, and if she hadn't already, she would let go of the maze now. She got to look up at him as he crushed the weapon with a squeeze. The shrapnel rained down on her as he picked her up by her pretty hair. "My," he started, and punctuated the word with a punch right to her flat abdomen. It would make her swing in his grip. Her attacking first had given him all the rights to hurt her. "name," another hard punch to the same place. "is," and now he aimed lower, though just as hard, at the apex of her legs, targeting her womanhood with his knuckles. "Lee." And then another hit to her cunt, hard enough he'd feel her pelvic bone.

He let her fall to the ground below him again, and he waited for her response. If she even was in a state to give one. Rebecca was amusing, despite her bad manners.

The entirety of the fight only lasted a moment, As Rebecca swung her mace it was easily caught in Lee's hand. She strained herself, trying to move the mace forward as it she hadn't registered it being caught yet. It was when he spoke that she stopped trying to follow through, a look of surprised mixed with worry spread quickly on her face. Not only did this man know her name, likely through some identification skill, but it was quite apparent he was stronger then her, so she let herself panic for a moment but then braced her self again as she tried to pull back for another hit. However her mace was stuck in space by the mans amazing grip.

The next thing she knew she was hurtling towards the floor, a sharp stinging in her cheek. The mans slap had come in like a whip, fast and painful, it was enough to instantly take her off her feet and she hit the floor with a heavy thud. "Ah~" a gasp escaped her lips as her body bounced off the floor for a second, she felt the tears welling up in her eyes as her check turned a deep red. "Ow, that hurt you bastard" she said before turning over just in time to see her weapon shatter right over her head, another look of surprise spread across her face but it quickly turned back into a scowl. She made a quick move to stand but even before she could sit up his hand was on her head pulling her upwards by her hair, she moved her hands up to his wrist to try and pry his hands from her hair. She gave him a look that was a combination of pained and hateful, "Ow, Ow, Ow That hurts you fucking _" Her words were cut off but his fists being buried into his stomach. She voice lost all wind as the sound of flesh hitting flesh rang out and his fist dug deep. When he pulled back she gasped for air, not even having a moment to think to try to remove her wrists from his hand and protect her self from more blows.

His fist burried itself deep in her gut a second time, hitting the exact same spot as he had hit before. This time her hands fell down to her stomach "Please No-" she said before it was cut off, a fist hitting her pubic region harder than her stomach had been hit. She was dropped, and she feel to her knees and slumped a bit. Unfortunately for her she had not gone to the washroom for a while, not wanting to squat and pee in the forest, which meant her bladder was quite full and that last hit was too much. A puddle of yellow liquid spread out from underneath her, the punch had hit so hard it caused her to piss. She just let her self slump there a a pained and embarrassed look to over her face. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her white panties under her skirt were stained yellow. She looked back up at Lee, her cheeks red in shame, her face pained and angry, while tears were in the corner of her eyes. "You Bastard, I don't care what your name is" she manage to get out. Pain throbbed in her stomach and pelvic bone, and the shame of what had just happened hit her. "Do what you want to me, but I won't give you the pleasure of making me submit" she said.

Her confidence disappeared quickly from her face. The fear she showed him made her expression much prettier than her pride from before. It made him happy to chase away her inner security, and rock her with his first display of power. Oh, she had sealed her fate now that he knew how much her surprise was worth. She had a world of new experiences in front of her. This place was finally giving him something worth his wait. He was done exacting his will on inanimate objects. It was time he saw just what he could do to warm, breathing, youthful flesh. He stared at her as she tried to get her maze from his grip, and failed. He made sure she saw his satisfaction in her building dread. She hadn't been taught many lessons like this.

And as poorly as she had been with her manners, as great was she at taking his slap. She might have a good distribution of her weight, but that didn't matter when he made her kiss the stone floor with her cheek. He chuckled, demeaning, at her response, as thought she was stupid. She could scowl all she wanted, he still got her by her dark tresses. She continued her ridiculous insults, like they could have stopped anyone. She certainly hadn't built any good will with him. And she was just too pretty in her indignant responses to make him want to take it easy, let alone let her go all together. Blood gathered in his cock when he punched her, and she could do as much about that as she could for her maze when he broke it, or her cheek when he smacked it. She looked silly, from having been so serious, when she tried to breathe properly. It was entertaining, and when he did it again, she gave him an even better display. "There you go..." he muttered with approval when she finally begged. She'd given up her pride now.

He didn't listen though. Her humble born from his violence was just for him to enjoy, not to heed. When he hit her the third time, his force found her in a more sensitive place. After he discarded her he meant to do more, but gasped himself when the hunched girl on her knees produced a puddle underneath. He even heard the pressure from her inner tract, and the push of the liquid against her inner folds and then her underwear. His mouth was open and smiling in delighted disbelief when he saw her drown her own knees and soak her robes in her piss. It did make him like her more, but if possible, respect her less. He bawled outright when she talked back to him this time. It was quite a treat to see her blushing and pretending she had pride left. "You're saying that from a little lake of your own piss, Bex." he pointed out.

Another grip on her hair, on the back of her head, and he kicked her in the stomach, not specifically to hurt her, but to move her. So her body would be thrown back, and be horizontal in the air, so he could push her face down in the piss on the floor, nose first. "I gotta housebreak you first, it seems." he said to the female who was getting a facefull of her own, still hot fluids. "You're going to give me all the pleasures I want." he assured her and then lifted her by her hair again, to dangle like before. A quick rip from her neckline down would finally reveal her breasts to him, and those soaked panties, as he clove her clothing in two. He was eager to see what she was hiding under there. He bent her over a sacrificial slab of stone casually, one that had already been part of this abandoned throne room, though it would result in the knocking of her forehead against the hard rock. A quick spell had her arms behind her back, palms in prayer, bound with the shreds of her own dress. Her tits would be mashed against the stone as he started ripping at her already wet underwear.

"lets get these off you before you marinate in them." he said with chiding enthusiasm. What kind of ass would this prissy bitch have for him. The hand on the back of her praying ones held her in place, and he could feel a slight swell of magic from her, join the vat of his inside him. He was unwittingly sucking her power out of her. Neat trick, Izzy.

Rebecca felt the weight of the shame of what had just happened and the anxiety of what was about to happen build up inside of her. She silently cursed whichever malevolent god had strung her fate in such a way. The goddess she had served, Izialathys, may have been considered a neutral goddess but she was not so cruel as to doom her servants to rape and sexual humiliation, she was the goddess of lust and wanted all of her servants to find joy in the act, or so the scriptures said. Rebecca faith never waivered in that regard, so if someone were to tell her that her own goddess had set her up to be someone else's tool for pleasure, with out regard for her own feelings, she might laugh in their face. So it must have been one of the evil aligned gods who cursed her to this fate. She said a silent prayer to Izialathys hoping for some sort of deliverance that would not come.

Lee stood above her, looking down at her and the mess she had made, and she met his eyes with a look of defiance mixed with shame. His words only deepened the shame she was feeling, "That's because you hit me so hard you fucking asshole" she said. He gripped her hair again and she tried to pull away but the next thing she knew he had his foot buried in her stomach. It knock the wind out of her for a second, causing her mouth to go agape as her legs flew out from under her and her face fell quickly to the floor, her mouth and nose were pressed into her own piss just as she was trying to catch her breath, so some got into her mouth. She immediately began to cough, but as soon as she realize what the wet feelign on her face was and what she was tasting she began to freak out. She tried desperately to get a grip with her hands or feet to push her self out of her own piss, coughing and sputtering the whole time but it was to no avail, she kept struggling however.

When Lee finally lifted her she cursed and berated him, "You disgusting pig!" she shouted at him not a second before he reached up and ripped down through her clothing. Her clothing being ripped seemed to silence her. Her threw her down on the stone slab, eliciting a yelp from the girl as head met stone. She didn't resist much as he began to tie her up, she knew that things were about to happen one way or another, no matter how mad she was about it. That was the reality of the situation, all she could do was pray to her goddess, and apparently Lee thought it would be a good idea to have her pray. The spell helped move her arms into place, she felt her shoulder strained as her arms were brought towards her back and turned to the reverse prayer position. The arm position required quite a bit of flexibility, flexibility she did not have, and as such the positioning of her arms hurt quite a bit, she felt like her shoulders would be ripped from their sockets at any given moment. Next she Heard Lee mention removing her panties and she felt him tug on them, the once white, now yellow, fabric sinking deep into her labia and ass crack as her pulled on them. She felt her panties pulling against her clit as he pulled some more. eventually the panties gave up and tore away. She was now fully naked and bent over the stone slab. Her Ass was nice and round, a bit of a heart shape to it. Her pussy was slightly unshaven, prickly hairs ran from her nether regions all the ways up to around her exposed rose bud. Rebecca lay there on the stone slab, not moving or making a sound, just waiting for whatever his next move is.

She reiterated the obvious to him, why she'd wet herself and the floor. Some girls were defiant for no reason at all. Or maybe Rebecca was just so stupid, this was her response to everything. She did look like a girl who didn't know how to be pleasant, because she thought she was better than anyone she met. That made it even more important to teach her. He laughed with malice when he held her hair and kicked her, and she made a funny sound from it, but even more when she swallowed her own piss and then tried to get out of the puddle he'd sank her head into. It was amusing, keeping her there for a while, letting her splash around in her own urine. The scratches on her face would sting in the salts of her own body. She had more insults for him when he did lift her up. His eyebrow lifted, bored. He was happy that the chock from being quickly uncovered by his slashing of her clothes did quiet her. It let him handle her, and reposition her arms. Her pain was evident and it did nothing to stop him, going forward. He liked her new compliance.

The way her off-colored, darkened panties dug into her pussy and ass was quite enticing. They broke with a little spray of the liquid soaked into the fabric. He groaned when he looked at the laid-bare buttocks, their healthy roundness, and the slightly unkempt nature of her pubes. It was very inviting. Life on the road didn't allow for that much care. He much prefered this look to the perfectly manicured pussy Izzy had been waving around. He started taking himself out of his leather pants, and gabbed the base of the massive cock her produced, half hard, with a obese body and a bulbous, purple head. As he rested that head on her ass, the shaft filled up the last bit, and the cock that was about to go into her was standing in all its glory. He wondered what kind of cocks they got in this world. "I like your new attitude, Bex." he complimented and then slapped her ass once. He gasped at how rewarding the feeling and subsequent jiggling was. So he slapped again, this time in the middle of the soft flesh, and incorporated some of the physical strength Izzy had given him, to see what that'd do to Rebecca. Same power that had punched her hard enough to piss herself.

And then he'd slap the resulting red mark with his cock. Just the feeling of the female's heating skin was good on his starved cock. He parted her asscheeks, and let his thumbs creep lower on either side, to eventually part her slightly shadowed labia too, to look straight into her womanhood, and the warmly colored folds and promising crevices. Eventually, though, he let go and let it all fall into place. He'd gotten to see how she looked before him. Now it was time to rearrange her. He grabbed her fingers, where they were together, over the high of her spine, and lifted them a little to add to her discomfort. He then used this leverage to keep her in place as his cock pushed forward, nestling up on the high of her thighs, and touching her pissy cunt. "If you ask nicely I'll stop." he lied. And when she did utter any kind of sound, he'd interrupt her by introducing his cock into her body. It'd be a violent pop, threading the fat head of his dick into her disobedient, rude pussy, not stopping before he'd stuck her with half his length. And then he'd pull back a quarter of its distance, and then barrel in as far as he could get. Would he bottom out in this cleric? Either way, once he discovered either the last of her depths or the end of his reach, he'd start fucking her. His legs had been imbued with a goddess's strength. He fucked her brutally, to the point where the stone slab under her made sounds, that it was either moving, or forming cracks.

"Any prayers to say to your goddess, holy woman?" he mocked and huffed between thrusts, doing good work on her poor cunt. So this was otherworldly pussy? He was curious to learn it. And see if it was different from what he got in his home world. "I could deliver the message. How do you think I got these power?" he asked, mockingly as he continued to stab her deeply.

Rebecca shuddered as she felt the head of his cock pressed into her ass. She had of course seen cocks before, she worked for the god of lust and sex after all, a lot of their rituals involved some semblance of nudity, in particular they had a certain fertility ritual where they would pray for a woman's womb to be fertilized while her and her partner had sex in the same room. However, the cock that was pressed into her ass now felt big, at least big in comparison to the small 3-4 inch dicks she had seen before. She gulped hard as she forced herself not to look back, the tip she felt pressing into her had to be as big as a fist. Even if that was a bit of exaggeration it did speak to just how thick his cock was. An anxiety crept up in her and for all of her confidence about not breaking she began to feel a bit of fear. She heard of adventuring girls being raped by minotaurs and orcs before, races know for having large cocks, she wondered if this would be similar for a moment. Suddenly a loud slap rang out through the room and Rebecca yelped a little, a sudden sting on her ass cheek as her ass jiggled, after having been slapped.

Rebecca was about to retort to his comment about her attitude, but another loud slap and a shrill eek rang out as the slap had cut of her reply, turning it into a squeal instead. Just as she had recovered from the last slap another was delivered to the center of her cheek, she muffled a scream as this one hurt a lot. Her cheek turned red and then even a little purple as it quickly bruised. Her ass burned with a certain fire, and she wanted nothing more to reach down and comfort it but her hands were tied, in a literal sense. Tears streamed down her face from then burning pain, she felt Lee's cock tapping on her bruised and sore buttock. She felt the entire length of it tapping, "You can't be serious, that disgusting thing is as long as my forearm" she said half in shock, a shakiness to her voice that spoke volumes louder than what she was actually saying.

She felt Lee reach down, running his thumbs down her ass crack before spreading her pussy open as he inspected it. Seemingly satisfied he stood up and she soon felt the dreaded feeling as Lee's cock head kissed her lower lips. He grabbed her fingers and pulled her up, it was painful, making Rebecca wince but all she had time to focus on was the massive length pressed against her. She felt anxiety and fear as the large intruder pulsed against her, her tits and part of her stomach now off the stone slab, but her hips and thighs still firmly pinned to it. She heard Lee speak up, listening to his words closely, silent at first but her fear of what was about to happen quickly got in the way of any logical reasoning that he might be lying, as she looked back over her shoulder to see an evil grin and said "Please...".

Rebecca's voice was cut off into a silent scream as in a instant she spoke the words his cock was shoved half ways inside of her unprepared tight hole, her hymen broken in an instant, and her lips stretched painfully around his bulbous shaft. She groaned as he pulled out, teeth clenched and tears running down her face, as he slammed himself back into her, eliciting a yelp from her lips. Lee would feel a pressure against his cock pushing back, but not preventing him from moving forward, as his balls slapped against her clit. unbeknownst to him unless he turned her over, her stomach was distending a bit in order to accommodate his dick, a visible bulge could be seen below her belly button. Rebecca who was filled beyond the point of being filled up has forgotten to breath for a moment as she took a deep breath in, her breaths quick and shallow as she seemed to panic. She squirmed around a bit, essentially grinding on his cock as she tried to get away, tears streaming down her face, "TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT O-" she screamed, but her cries were once again cut short as Lee thrust into her and began to make good use of her pussy. He teeth were clenched as a pained expression took over her face. She turned into a slobbering mess, and the worst part was that within a few thrusts the pain began to mix with pleasure. After a little bit her breathing was still ragged and she didn't scream any more but every hard thrust elicited a grunt or a yelp from the woman, and eventually moans were mixed into that. As Lee pounded into her and began to ask questions it seemed to snap her back to reality, "Goddess..." she said between grunts and moans, "please forgive me... what ever I did to deserve this... please..." she said, her voice somber.

Rebecca slowed her struggle when he introduced his cock to her filthy hole. It was rather telling that she couldn't keep up her attitude the moment there was contact between his monstrous rod and her ass. As though that particular bodypart was a pressure point for her to realize her place in the world. Lee looked down at the junction between them, the flesh bridge he'd built to connect them. Though she was being taken against her consent, she was taking it rather well. He grinned and huffed in amusement when she yelped at the clap to her ass. His eyebrows raised at the little dance her butt cheek gave him. It had been some time since he'd gotten to play with a woman. The females of this world were proving to be rather lovely. He got to do it again, when he interrupted her. He laughed outwardly at that. "What a pathetic noise." he grumbled, but was in fact delighted by her feminine calls.

She gave something more primitive when he used some of his god strength for the next tap. Her buttock came to life with jiggles outward from the impact point, and changed color quickly. It was delicious to torture her. He winked back at her and shook her a little by the hold he had on her fingers, when she gave him an unintended compliment about his size. Forearm. "But you're supposed to be a priestess of the god of lust." he pointed out. Her failing voice invited him to do worse things to her. He would not have needed it, but it was nice to see her fall apart like that. She had not been so humbled by his violence, but the thought of his dick did seem to subdue her a little. He nodded, pandering to her when she desperately tried to appease him by begging, just because he'd suggested it. At least she was learning her manners now.

Whole lot of good it did her.

He barreled forward inside her, and gargled from pleasure when she shrieked at his intrusion. She was tight, and it was almost painful to him too, but he'd done this to enough virgins to have learned the delights in dressing his cock with something so small. The way her cunt lips choked around the fatness of his cock was rather something. He watched it all happen from above. His jaw dropped momentarily when he felt the resistance and then breaking of her virgin's shield. "No way..." he said, poorly containing disbelieving and mocking laughter. "You were a virgin?" he asked and pulled more at her hands, back and forth, dipping her nipples against the stone table. "And you lost it here? You're kind of useless, aren't you?" he continued. Her upheaval at being filled so torturously, and fucked, was amusing to him as much as it was a physical pleasure. She shook her ass in distress and he got to see her, basically fucking him back in her frightened and desperate spasms. Panic makes anyone stupid, but it was fun to watch. She started yelling again, and he liked the sentiment, but he could do without the orders from someone who was obviously not in charge of anything. She might never be, again. Not even her own body.

But soon her agonized song mutated. He knew what to listen for, and fucked her harder, to see if her naturally machoistic body would continue to respond to the abuse. His cock looked or angles in her that would betray her. Every time she uttered any note that was not entirely suffering, he'd attack her womb worse. His cock twitched with delight at the infernal tightness, but the girl was already responding with her reluctant approval of his cock. "Are you kidding? You're getting off on this?" he asked like she was the worse whore he'd ever come across, and slapped her on the back of her head with his free hand chidingly. As though being raped wasn't worse.

He spun her around, to put her back on the slab, using his cock as an axis inside her. He wanted to see her tits, but was happily surprised by the disfiguring bulge between her cunt and her belly button. He amused himself by seeing it roll up and down for his thrusts and then fucked her harder, upward, to see the skin stretch. It was quite something to hear her pray while he gutted her from the inside. "Oh, please, that's not going to help you." he said and reached to the side, to corner of the slab where her ripped and still piss-saturated panties hung. He crammed them against her pious lips until the juices were squeezed out, until her lips had to part and he could stuff them past her teeth quickly, shutting up her prayer. He held on behind her knees, forcing her knees up toward her shoulders, to keep her completely visible under him, so his long cock could continue gouging out her holy cunt. He even liked the squelching sounds he was going to make that pussy give.

And when he'd forced her to take pleasure in her own mistreatment, and perhaps given cause for a bruise both inside her and ontop of her belly, he'd pull her toward him, having her ass a bit over the edge. He kept her in place, skewered on his cock still, and lifted her feet behind her head, crossing her ankles there and easily binding them with a stray bit of rope from what he'd already tied her up with. She was now just a pretzel, looking up at him. Almost violently he pulled his cock out of her, whether she'd perversely reached her climax or not, and then pushed the base of his cock down, to let it sniff up her asshole finally. From this position she could do absolutely nothing as he tried the pussy flavored cock against her sphincter, this time with more determination than before. He wouldn't stop putting pressure on that little anus until it started to become pale in stretching. As soon at the head popped in, he lifted his hands and held them behind his head, showing off, only using his hips and legs to further push into her. His cock rung from the power her was seeping off her, which mixed to the pleasure of the vice-tight friction.

"So, how are you liking males from my world, Bex? We're kind of an acquired taste, aren't we?" he asked her face, still stuffed full of her own piss-rag. "I gotta say... nggghhh..." he pushed forward more, and her body had to give because his wouldn't stop. How would this bitch's asshole feel when it was forced to swallow him? If she'd been a virgin in her pussy, then she'd for sure be untrained in her backdoor too. "I never thought you'd give up your ass on our first date. Wouldn't you say you're kind of a loose woman?" And if she'd been as full of shit as piss, would it be crowded in there?

Throughout the verbal berating she received about her virginity and being useless Rebecca stayed silent, or rather she still grunted and groaned but didn't voice any opposition to the statement, not that she could get much a reply out anyways as every thrust would have interrupted her speech. Each time she moaned Lee dug in harder, causing her pain and discomfort but at the same time it felt good in a way, pain mixed with pleasure, Rebecca's brain was starting to go crazy as the two feeling began to meld into one. Lees huge cock felt like it was tearing her insides out every time he pulled back, only to violently knock them back into place each time he thrusted forwards. Then suddenly Lee flipped her over, her prayers interrupted as the cock inside of her twisted. Her face was a mess of spit and tears, what little mascara she had on had begun to run from her eyes. The fronts of her thighs were covered in scratches and a little bit bruised from the force of being fucked into a stone alter. She looked down and she her self seen the large bulge in stomach, "fuck..." she said, seeming to get some of her facilities back in the moment Lee paused, however as he pulled back again her eyes rolled back again and soon she was the same slobbering idiot from a moment prior.

As Lee kept fucking her she hadn't being paying much attention to what he was doing, just trying to ride through the intense fucking, she felt a fabric being shoved against her lips, the liquid soaking them being rung out on her lips as they were pressed into them, until her mouth eventually had to part to accept them, not matter how hard she tried to force her mouth closed. Part of her knew exactly what the fabric was, the scent of urine as it was pressed close to her face, and the salty and bitter gross taste that filled her mouth as they were shoved into it and towards the back of her mouth, effectively gagging her. With some of the faculties she still had left she peered up at him, a complicated look on her face, one likely of fear, pain, pleasure, and disgust. She tried to spit them out but between the dryness of her mouth and the fact that she couldn't gather enough air in her lungs to do so before it was forced out of her by Lee's massive cock, meant that they would be stuck in there for a bit and she would just have to suffer.

It was easy enough for Lee to take her legs and force them behind her head, her body offered a little resistance, her not being all that flexible. Her muscles strained as her legs were forcefully moved in a position they weren't use to moving towards and she groaned in pain as he forced her ankles behind her head, her thighs burning from the strain. She groaned once again, this time more of a half moan, as the large cock was pulled from her pussy, Rebecca was almost sure that her insides would come with it. She laid there huffing from the sudden release, she felt an emptiness as her pussy gaped open. She wondered for a moment what Lee was doing, he hadn't cum yet after all, but she did not have to wonder for long as his large cock pressed into her puckered rose bud. She began to make muffled noises, her eyes wide in pure fear as she looked to Lee, a desperate plea for him to stop, however it was for naught. As he began to press forward her teeth clenched hard and her eyes closed, the pain in her anus was intense, everything went white for Rebecca as she could not focus on anything but the foreign invader. His cock spread her backdoor open forcefully, and her cries of pain though muffled through the gag were much more intense than when he took her virginity. Tears streamed down her face as she looked up to him, a pained and fearful expression on her face. The further he pushed in the worse her pained groans got as her bowels were being reshaped to fit his cock, and much like when he fucked her pussy, by the time he was buried in her, hips to ass, there was a bulge in her stomach,

He was getting to put her in a animal state with his incessant fucking. Her body responded well to it, even if she was rather tight. She was made for this kind of thing, then, her anatomy built so that it could receive him. He continued to fuck her recently unused depths and reshaping them for himself. Whatever she was thinking or feeling, he only let her express it through her primal noises, and the breaths the he punched out of her with his cock. He laughed at her, with some familiarity, when she got to wake up from the madness he was thrusting into her, when he turned her. Her recently proud behavior was destroyed, and the runny makeup and the lathered face was his reward for it. That and her pious body, made to worship against her will. Her pretty prayer did nothing but but to underline how she'd misunderstood her own goddess, and that he knew her better than Rebecca herself. And now, he'd know Becky's body better too. Like a river knows the land better because it makes it in its own moving image. The hooligan and now budding god was bearing down on the poor priestess, her womanhood having to take the brunt of the punishment that her insults and his desires were reconciling over. He chuckled to himself when her one word devolved into the same expression she'd worn before, because her belly was again filled with violent, moving cock. The man-meat twitched inside her, which caused jiggles on the hill that it had made from within, on her stomach, as though she was already in the beginning stages of bearing his child. Supposed that would be the biggest insult of all, for someone who worshipped with her virginity.

So it was quite the treat to see her eat her own wet underwear. Just the activity of putting them in there was fun. She offered resistance but not much, and then he even had some time to adjust and correct the wet cloth in there, because she didn't have the presence of mind or ability to chomp down. He wondered if her teeth would even hurt him, with his new powers. He was beyond gleeful when her nostrils flared to show that she could indeed taste what it was, and his eyes were empty and cold in his otherwise vivid expression when she looked at him. He thought she might be defiant, but he saw the other ways this session of intimacy was effecting her. He shrugged at her bad sentiments and encouraged the ones that pleased him by rising her belly further with hard fucking. Her slit was getting adjusted to him now, whether she'd allow it or not, and he was making good use of the slick friction her inner walls provided. Rebecca really had come here as something for his cock to use. "How's your own home cooking?" he asked and slapped her once for good measure, hoping to wring more of her piss for her to swallow. There should be some kind of consequence for wetting yourself as and adult, after all. His head tilted while he waited, but she was not in a state to spit it out. He'd done this enough times to know what it took for a woman to keep the gag in even when it wasn't affixed. Sometimes it was fear that kept them sucking on it, but to Becky it was clearly physical now. In his mind he always believed part of them wanted to be fed their own underwear, when they didn't immediately expel it. He looked down at her, knowing she was just this, the meat she was made up of, and nothing else he needed to heed.

So she had nothing to say when he pretzeled her. Though she did make sounds. He could see the way her muscles pushed at her skin and the way her sinew lifted when he folded her, but she was distracted from that, it seemed, by the sensation of being empty from cock. Her cunt was beautiful in it ravaged state. He looked at it proudly, what his cock had left behind. The crevice was still dilated from having hosted his cock, and despite her youth, the elasticity in her pink folds were too chocked to close fully. Very few cocks would do for her, ever again. He liked any lasting effect he could have on his victims. He made sure to keep his eyes on her cunt too, but attended to its neighboring hole. He grinned with some effort, teeth out, when he pushed and inverted her wrinkled anus. Her pussy's lube would help him, but she was still closed-up like a vice. She was wracked with the feeling, and agony, of having her smallest hole tested. He looked at her coldly despite his own efforts as he would inevitably pry her open. She tried to petition for his mercy through her salty panties, and his rejection of it was as clear as her words weren't. Still, he loved the sound of it, and how her face looked when her shithole was made to open for him, when even her pussy had a hard time taking him.

The raised noise from her crowded mouth let him know how deep he was in her. The rebellious, haughty bitch from before was gone. She was just this bundle of pains and intrusion he'd knitted together. He sighed with some pride for his efforts, when he looked down at the mountain of raised stomach between her upturned thighs. He reached down, without thrusting, to touch the bulge and looked at her. She was kept still on the table with just his cock propping her in place. He groaned as he grabbed hold of the bulge and kneaded it through her intestine, skin and organs in the way. He spit, and the projectile fluid hit her eye to join up with the rest of her tears and her own drool on her face.

"Pray to me, instead, priestess." he offered. "If you do, I'll make it better for you." His cock was able to sap more energy from the magic she'd received in her service of the treacherous Izzy. It'd activate both their nerves. To make a point, he pulled back half his length and then pushed forward again, erecting the bulge of her stomach to its full height. The suggestion was of course that he'd stop if she chanted his name, made up a prayer, but whether the madness of her fucking of a lifetime had addled her enough, or made her desperate enough, to do as he said, or if she simply wouldn't, he'd still start pushing in and out of her. He looked down to see how her body reacted, her drooling cunt adding to the lubrication under it. His pubes hit her gaping pussy on his impacts and the head of his cock bulged her stretched anus when it almost popped out. He thrust long and hard, and made sure to carve the ceiling of her inner on either way. Whatever she decided, it'd sound good and probably humiliating, behind the piss rag.

Back
Top Bottom