Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My thread archive

Freelancer

Planetoid
This is not an active search thread. nsfw links
Going to use this space to back-up all my old threads! Please don't message me about them. They are just meant to give people a better idea of my interests in terms of kinks, plots and characters. To see what I'm actively searching for, refer to my threads found on the on site and off-site forums!

Dom for sub -
Extreme filth, humiliation and ENF

Hey there, bluemooners! Another freelancer thread coming your way, back to the roots of playing absolute filth again! A bit of background about me as a writer; I'm 25, from Europe, active writer with 9 years of experience, and someone who doesn't ghost! I love listening to other people's ideas, but do have pretty specific story that I'm craving right now, so here's my request thread about it! I'm a big fan of OOC talk, chatting about our scenario and ideas we might come up with, so if you're a fan of gushing over our story on the side, I'm all there for it!

Some Disclaimers

• Currently looking for OC x OC,/crleb pairings, set in primarily modern, but sometimes also sci-fi, and rarely fantasy universes
  • Kinks I Want to Play: Corruption, old x young, ugly bastard, beauty x lowlife, filth, stench/odor, bad hygiene, facials, creampies, extreme humiliation, exhibitionism, shame, bestiality, degradation, risk of pregnancy/STD, watersports, light scat & vomit, smegma and so much more
  • Kinks I Won't Play: Gore, horror, anything hyper or otherwise unrealistic
  • Settings: modern, modern fantasy, sci-fi

The rough outline of idea #1 is for your character to run into some situation where she's either forcefully stripped nude in public, or accidentally loses her clothes in a crowded place - the experience being quite shameful and stressing for her, as she has to endure the stares of countless of strangers, or alternatively has to make her way back home without being seen, trying to avoid the constant risk of running into someone in her naked state. The experience though, humiliating as it was, would awaken something inside her, something that now craves for more oc the thrill of shame and embarrassment, and somehow she finds herself engaging in more and more degrading experiences.

For a more detailed example of a plot:
This starting position is more so focused on the pure public humiliation play, with her being stripped down for a search at an airport, left with nothing but her high heels for the rest of the flight. People staring at her, catcalling, trying to snap pics of her, etc. Emotional pain and shame. Things then continue on the plane. People masturbating in secret, stuff of that sort. Next would follow that shameful walk back home, as once she's landed she'd then have to try to stealth her way home, then and there having some of her first real hands on encounters in exchanges she'd be coerced to make if she wants a ride back home, doesn't want the police getting involved and stuff. If really mean with the woman, perhaps she'd even make it back home, but then has a similar thing happen to her once again not long after, though more accidental this time around. Having her clothes taken while she's in a clothing store, undressing in a cabin for example. The agonizing, but somehow thrilling experience would turn her into a sort of adrenaline junkie and lead her further and further down the road of degradation, to the point where she'd willingly, but to her own regret of falling so low, end up as a cleaner of whatever comes her way. The more extreme examples I was thinking of being stuff like public bathrooms she'd have to clean with her tongue and bare hands, mop up piss on the ground with her beautiful blond hair, swallowing whatever filth is stuck to the porcelain and tiles, risking whatever harm that might do to her, just because she can't stop acting on her impulsive thoughts anymore. Sort of like a victim of abuse, seeking out the pain, addicted to the awful emotions and thoughts of "what if someone would see me do X?"

------------------------------------

Idea #2 would so you playing as Billie Eilish, turning into the most rancid piggy bitch superstar in the world! During one of your concert, your nose is suddenly assaulted by a rancid smell, coming to you from the crowd. You couldn't believe your luck, nor your nose, but it was undeniable; this was the worst stench you had ever known! Restraining your excitement, you told your security to find the guy you had eyed in the crowd as soon as the show was over and lead him to your private suit in the hotel which you were staying at! You were ready to throw your popularity away for this awful specimen of a man - ready to do whatever it was that he wanted to do with your body. Bathe in his piss, gulp down his filth, clean his toilet brush with your body, lap up his sweat and rotten smelling semen, suck the rim of his putrid ass. Heck, you were ready to turn into a heap of shit yourself, consume every fiber of his being until you yourself would soon start sweating his familiar stink, drool his old gunk from every hole of your body. This was it, your last day as Billie Eilish and the first step towards Billie Fetish! To the public you'd present yourself as having comtracted an unusual illness, but behind closed doors it was clear; this deterioration of your perfect beauty was nothing but a deliberate regression into a total skank and toilet whore for your dearest husband, the provider of your so beloved deviant odor!

Method of playing: PMs, Discord, threads

Play length: long-term only, literate, detailed and multipara!

Plot/Smut ratio: I do love both equally, but without at least some semblance of a story I tend to lose interest.

I wouldn't just want to jump from sex scene to sex scene. I like giving characters some personality and development.
Thoughts, conversations and conflicts are just as fun to focus on as the erotic parts of the story!

Female partners only. Please respect this and don't try to fool me, we're all adults here.

All ideas here are very much so set in stone! From pairings, to kinks and faceclaims for the female characters. I am willing to add onto things,
but the stuff already described in my prompts are a must. I'm sure you'll understand that compromising feels bad. Only the most minor of adjustments are up for discussion.
This is my thread, so I am looking for my ideas. If I want to lower my sights, I'll just reach out to other requests instead.

If you're into all the the themes proposed in one of the scenarios here, are limitless, or otherwise just don't care,
your messages are always welcome.

A well used heroine!

The idea:
You're playing the role of Invisible Girl! A young superhero living amongst the masses, with erotic situations to run into aplenty!

So, superhero stories kind of became a guilty pleasure for me. Guilty pleasure because I absolutely love them the trashier they are!
I just love the dark humor in them being totally off the rails when it comes to the characters within them. Out with the realistic portrayal of humanity and in with the crazy, the unbelievable, the "Why and how would this ever happen the way it does?!" ridiculousness! A heroine who can deal with evil, but not with regular people, conveniently doesn't find ways to get out of blackmail situations, unprompted relationships and other sexual encounters, tries way too hard to hide things and to come off as normal? As long as it helps us in keeping the shenanigans going it's fair game!

I had a wide variety of pairings in mind here. From her students, to teens she's babysitting, fans of her secret and streamer identities, brothers who are crushing on Invisible Girl and weirdly enough start developing a thing for their own sister, villains she's tricked or defeated by, stalkers, some "platonic" acquaintances of hers, potentially her boss at another job she applies for, perhaps even some interspecies encounters, as well as whatever other roles of hot assholes, older men, nerds, virgins and young boys I might come up with!
It was also planned for her to have a handsome, older guy she is into herself, though a relationship which doesn't evolve past flirty sparks and sexual tension between them. The idea behind this is to involve a bunch of risky scenes where she's on the verge of being caught with someone else, desperately trying to hide the fact that she's currently with someone else. Of course she wouldn't want for him to see her in embarrassing positions and give him the wrong idea that she wasn't interested in his person!

As for her powers, I was also planning to give her superhuman strength, the ability of flight, as well as improved endurance, durability and recovery.
She'd strictly use these powers for the fight against crime, hence why she wouldn't feel comfortable using them against the general public and bothersome guys without powers she'd come across. As for villains who'd manage to overpower her, I was thinking they might use some sort of kryptonite like material which weakens her powers the closer she gets to it. Another factor I felt like it might decrease her strength were her eventual pregnancies. Nourishing another superhuman baby inside you would most likely take a ton of energy out of her, just so the child can continue growing healthily. I figured this isn't something she'd know about at first, so it might come as a surprise during a mission, soon after having mingled with some guy before.

I usually find it fitting for YC to be a bit more dense in this kind of scenario. Mind you, she wouldn't be "stupid" stupid, but rather just conveniently act naive or helpless about things she's supposed to get trapped by! This naivety would already start off with things like her alternate identities "costume". She simply would have chosen something that would hide the person behind the mask, not having realized how slutty she looked in it! I was thinking of something adjacent to a catwoman bodysuit, but a little cheaper looking than that, topped off with a mask which barely hides her face. But obviously no one would know who she is anyway, the little strip on top of her eyes apparently enough to fool the masses!

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of trashiness I was talking about!

Kinks for this idea:
F-List: F-list - Warning
The columns here shouldn't be interpreted as my feelings on the listed kinks, but my mood on how frequently I may want to involve them.

Sci-Fi Slavery

The scenario:
The story is set in a sci-fi universe, far away from the sectors of space earth has ever recorded. There life wouldn't look all too different from our society, maybe a little more futuristic and potentially with one or the other additional species to inhabit their system, but all in all they'd still live life in a very familiar environment to us. Humans who settled on various different, earth-like planets, social hierarchies of the rich and the poor, as well as the conflict between existing societies!
Of course the possibility of space travel and the following opportunity of amassing even more wealth across many different planets would have only exacerbated the gap between those who owned and those who had to rent. In the end this growing disparity resulted in yet another emergence of legally admissible slave ownership.

Of course something like this was ripe for abuse. Originally pushed into legislature as the mere permit to force workers into legally binding contracts of working off terms or debts, these laws were soon used to argue for legal precedent in, at first glance, unrelated cases. Big companies and influential private individuals continuously kept pushing the interpretation of the law further and further towards the extreme, and suddenly no one born outside the ruling class seemed safe from scrutiny anymore.

Space pirates, rich sadists, crazy people on the street; there are many people in the galaxy who wouldn't shy away from hurting a woman for their own pleasure. My characters speciality? The electric baton. Normally a tool meant for riot breaking or selfdefense, but in some cases also used for torture! 10 levels of zapping, ranging from shock collar discharge, to high voltage transformer electrocution levels of pain, but carefully engineered not to physically harm or injure the receiver of said pain. This creation of nightmares specifically targets the victims nervous system and rattles it to the degree of the assailants liking.
You'd have to endure posing as my captive in this scenario, learning about the various levels of pain MC would inflict on yours, conditioning her to fear it just like it should be. From the starting jolts and her yelps for him to stop, up to the point of "just kill me already" discharges in the end. I'd want your character to basically go insane over the course of this roleplay, having her mind completely shattered by the torture she'd endure, asking for anything but the electrical stick. From heinous pranks, like turning the crank up to 8, hearing your screams of terror, only for me to have it returned back to an endurable 3 before touching your skin, to stuff like you tearing up and crying out to be just raped instead whenever threatened with high levels of electricity; I want you to beg for anything, as long as it means I keep the stick hung up against the wall.

Kinks for this idea:

(Not everything required, and not the end all be all. Just some buzzwords of what I'm interest in.) : exploitative/manipulative partners and relationships, orgasm denial, teasing, foreplay, risky sex, sex while on the phone, hook-ups, one night stands, spanking, age differences, romance, drama, overstimulation, cuddling, toys, anal beads/plugs, torn clothing, light bdsm, threesomes, public places, handjobs, anal sex/virginity/training, oral sex, dry humping, dirty talking, face sitting, deep-throat, creampie, feet, masturbation, adventurous positions, facials, pubic hair, hair play, flaccid play, foreskin play, rimming, cheating, polyamory, saliva, clothed sex, underwear, smoking, rough sex, vanilla sex, kissing, cum play, cum from mouth/nose, sweat, licking, cock/ball worship, big cocks/balls, forced clothes wearing, fingers in mouth, risk of pregnancy, impregnation, pregnancy test, plan b, moaning, cut and uncut, electrical torture

Modern day darkness

Idea #1: It was just a lighthearted play.
Imane was part of a hobby theatre group, the play they've currently been preparing for known as a story called "The tragic life of Horsecock Jim."
A comedic piece centered around the biography of the named protagonist. Imane#s role; one of the rival women of Jim's main love interest. A figure in the story who had heard about the horseman's sizable tool and an eager volunteer to experience the length of it! Coming up with a devious plan, the character she'd play as would jump inside a breeding stand for the equine, a ploy to get herself screwed by the half-horse when he'd see it so invitingly on display. But as the story dictates, said plan was destined to fail and in the end he'd die inside his lovers arms, a sweet, but tragic end to his story.

The girl would expose herself on stage, only covered by a slab of wood between her and the crowd, playing along enthusiastically, as the crowd wooed and whistled for the entertainingly kinky display! Crawling inside the stand, her entry hatch would then be closed off from behind, hiding her naked form from the public, so the prop could be rolled around the stage as they pleased... but oh no, what now?! The play seemed over, judging from all the applause and turmoil of people leaving she could hear outside... but why didn't anyone release the lock yet?!

Well, and there we have the actual main event of this scenario! Your character would remain trapped inside an uncomfortable breeding stand, kneeling in doggy position and with little space to move, at most enough to move her body up and down, left and right, but not enough to change her position! What would go through her head, trapped inside a musky enclosure, with only stale air to breath and the innards of a wooden frame and short hair fur lining around her naked form? How unbearable can things get when on display in the sun, making things all the more sweaty and panicky? Day after day things would just get worse!

I'm also open to have her wet herself inside the box, drenching the material around her crotch with the scent of her own urine.
Maybe the farmer who had lent his tools for the stage play even comes to retrieve what is his, and the woman inside gets accidentally rammed by one of his stallions, ripping her insides apart, only for him to find her and inform her about her sorry state, (as if she didn't know already) turning her around in the last moments of her life, so she could suck him off just once, before he returns her to his steeds and lets them do the same.

Idea #2: A foolish size queen ends up roasted!

At first glance Lacey was just your average college student. A girl who spent more time with her friends than preparing for class, enjoyed partying as was normal for her age, dated a good amount of guys here and there, and had even more she shared a Friends with Benefits agreement with. Though one constant amongst all of the men she had slept with, and one most didn't know about, was the fact that all of them were extremely well equipped in their nether regions!
Yes, Lacey was a size queen, and a substantial one at that. She took her preferences quite seriously and certainly wasn't afraid to blow guys off if they didn't turn out to be right for her in the moment!

The girl wasn't a stranger to the fantastical either, having browsed many sites before which illustrated women getting impaled by cocks which sizes were out of this world! Suffice to say, Lacey knew exactly who out there was packing the biggest meat, and it wasn't any guy she'd been with! No, the longest slabs of meat one could find in reality were those of another species altogether, horsecocks to be exact!

If only she could experience those lovely, big monsters inside her first hand! No, it wasn't about the zoophilia, for Lacey all that mattered was the size of the penis itself. Horses just happened to be the ones lucky enough to carry around those wonderous trunks of the male sex! Of course she owned a variety of Bad Dragon dildos herself, but in her mind it just wasn't quite the same after all. That was when one night she was laying in bed, eyes wide open and pondering about how to experience what she'd always craved for... wasn't there a renowned horse seed vendor in the area?

Was she actually about to go through with this? Well, she'd sneaked her way into the facility already, so why not?
Maybe it was her youthful sex-drive, or perhaps the naive spirit of a YOLO huffing young adult, but somehow Lacey had found her way into the breeding stand section of the factory... now all there was left was to climb inside one of them and let herself get carted towards the place of action! Let's see, which one to chose? That's when a an especially intricate design fell into her line of sight! A lavish, silver shining design in the shape of a male bull. Weird considering its ultimate purpose, but with an outstanding appearance like this there was no way it wasn't specifically destined to be hers!

The climb into its backside was a little uncomfortable, but worth the eventual reward it beckoned her with! Shutting the hatch behind her she was ready for whatever was to come next! Geez, the insides of a metal bull certainly wasn't the coziest place to be stuck inside...

It took some time, but when Lacey finally felt the metal casing rumbling around her, as it was transported to the place she belonged in, the giddiness and anticipation inside her body grew tenfold!

The sounds of men heaving her around, the noise of a truck around her and then finally the tense silence as she was put in place... now she just had to wait for the first horse to be introduced to her behind!.. But why did it take so long? And why did she suddenly grow hotter and hotter by the minute? Well, don't tell her, but what Lacey had slipped inside wasn't a breeding stand at all; it was merely a commemorative statue, meant for display at the center of a secluded, little hedge plaza! And now she was stuck inside it, with no one to cry out to. Exposed to the cruel summer sun, as the metal around her heated up with each passing moment...

Alright, it's me again with another wishful fantasy I'd really love to find some partners for! All of us know the drill by now :b

Some stuff you can expect from me:
- OOC friendly
- long-term and story over smut!
- loves anything from romance, to drama and things in between!
- matching post length
- looking for 1 or more characters to play against, while doing the same for you!
- 3rd person
- able to run multiple stories/storylines with 1 partner
- kink friendly
- negotiations can be made!

After my fall into the D&D rabbit hole last year and some enjoyable sessions with my friends I now felt the crave to explore a fantastical setting in a more erotic nature!
Something really drew me into the world of wizards and witches a few days ago, (I swear it wasn't Harry Potter) and so I first came up with the fantasy of playing a teacher, who was recently hired by one of the world's many different schools of magic. (No, really, it's not a Harry Potter thing!)
I imagined for things to play out in a low-fantasy setting, with things centered more around the characters relationships, the things which happen to them in their daily lives and eventual adventures they get into. I'm open for both the approach to have them get into more mundane situations, like one-off problems they'd be solving, or the more extensive mystery, which unfolds over the course of the story and has a deeper impact on the world itself. All of that would be wrapped up in a bow of romance and drama, as the characters get into the interpersonal emotions they might develop for each other! I'm more so interested in the conversational and emotional aspect of these things, with full on erotic scenes as the climax, after the characters naturally ended up in those positions!

What you'll be getting:
Slow-burn, story centric and long-term modern fantasy, with wizards in the real world! Preferably mainly with magic users, or regular humans as our characters and not too many of them on the werewolf / vampire side of things. I'm willing to have like one or two outliers in that regard, but I much so prefer them as flavor, rather than a standard.

Also, a bunch of characters! I prefer a well-structured world with many players in it, plus, it lends itself to drama perfectly, which I do enjoy a lot! Disagreements in relationships, break-ups, love triangles, family problems, anything one might think of!
And I'd love to play in many different age brackets, from teen characters (17+), all the way to women in their 40's and men in their 50's. I really like exploring the daily lives of different generations and what sort of crap they have to deal with. Whether it's juvenile drama, exploration of their feelings, etc., or adults having to deal with their jobs and co-workers, I love all of that.

I'm not too big of a fan of pure smut and I'd love for things to involve a fair bit of realism, with character relationships having to be built up at first, instead of them getting straight into things at first sight. The tease and emotions are often more enjoyable than the pay-off for me. Romance and sex are always going to be a center piece of my stories though nonetheless.

Things would mainly revolve around straight pairings, but as a non-binary person I am more than happy to include some gay female scenes, maybe even romances, in the story. Especially young adults and teens would probably explore their sexuality, so I think two friends or emotionally confused people could have some interesting scenes together!

Kink friendly, so we can talk about pretty much any interests! Although I don't plan to have this go into darker themes, I'm always down to talk about these things! Definitely be sure to voice your limits though.

As for the characters:
I currently only have one male protagonist in mind for this, but that doesn't mean that he'd be the only one who I would play as. Switching perspectives to other characters of yours would certainly be easier if they also have some other guys I can slip into the roll of, and with an ongoing story, I'm sure the cast of personalities will quickly grow, as well!

As for the ones I've already planned for though;
Nicolas Francis Byrne: 54
Newest arrival at the school of Fogchester Fogwald Kingswald. A teacher in the History of Magic, a subject he enjoyed bringing closer to his students for almost 20 years now! Having first started out as a private tutor when he was young, he quickly discovered that he had quite the knack for relaying informations to his disciples, and still remembering the dreadful years of history under his snore of a teacher, Mr. Pack, he decided to put his skills to use in a more exposed environment, instead of just passing things on from person to person, one at a time. Now approaching his mid 50's, he decided it was time for a change in scenery and relocated to Kingswald.

Douglas Blackrose
Student-?

Arietta Hallewell: 37
Tutor of the Ethics of the Arcane class. Especially strong personality, which is reflected in her subject of choice. She doesn't mind letting her own biases influence her teachings, but her results seem convincing. Arietta is one of the school's most famed teachers and thus enjoys a good amount of respect and influence around Kinkswald. She may or may not be the main reason why werewolves and vampires aren't allowed to attend and teach on the premises, but sees her advocacy of those views as justified.

Amelie Wraith: 44
Kingswald's lady of Potions and Herbology! Amelie Wraith is a person as good spirited and soothing as the nature she teaches! A favorite amongst many students, always looking out for her protégés, making sure no one's left behind. She's there to take her time and explain you things if you feel lost, but don't get things twisted! She acts this way by choice and certainly isn't the naive kind of stupid! Abuse her trust and you'll have a bad time in class!

Anne Fontayne Rosenberg: 17
Daughter of Amelie and one of the many students of Kingswald! It may not sound like it at first, but that's because she went with her father's family name, after a messy divorce between her parents! Unaware of how little her mother still things of her dad, she's still trying to facilitate them getting back together. She doesn't dislike her mom per se , but talking to her she certainly noticed who of the two is showing more reluctance to the idea.
She also received the distinction of Arcana when she was younger; an honor given to those who have shown great talent or diligence by the time they turned 12, which in Anne's case meant consistently finishing at the top in wizardry exhibitions, but lost her drive to compete ever since she had received her first finish outside of the top three. Her grades are still looking great, but seem in decline after she stopped trying and found more joy in extracurricular activities.

As you can see, there's still lots and lots of space to fill out! So if you're into the idea of exploring some sorcerers' lives, be my guest and let's have some fun in expanding this world!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom