Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forget realism; what's your "DREAM" game?

Silvered Sutures

Futanari Hermaphrodite Extraordinaire
Not taking into consideration the feasibility of it, what would be you ideal, perfect, videogame? The thought for this question came to mind after watching this video here;

What came to mind is a massive multiplayer online game with Devil May Cry's combat, weapon swapping, and style systems, character customization at the level of Soul Calibur 6 meets Black Desert Online and Dragon Age: Inquisition and customizable movesets to the extent of the Xenoverse games, Absolver, and the likes.

Imagine taking on wave after wave of demons with a group of your RP buddies with your cool and unique OCs? I think it'd be a very fun time... and even if the game becomes unviable online? No worries; it has a completely independent functional single player mode that runs for triple the length of the average DMC game.

So that's MY pick; what would be yours?

An mmo system that plays super asymmetrically, to the point of feeling like completely different game genres for players in different positions.

Example: low-fantasy mmorpg where some players are faction leaders, essentially playing Civilization type grand strategy, some players playing as mayors/guild masters essentially play a city-building sim, and some players will just play as a single character in the world, like a normal multiplayer rpg.

I've wanted this since BF2142 had the commander system where one guy in the team was basically playing an RTS while everyone else was playing FPS and it blew my mind.

Back
Top Bottom