Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male SlutMolly's Slutty Thoughts (NSFW)

SlutMolly

Misogyny Slut
【Pin Me Down,
Fuck My Tits,
Ravage My Ass,
Snap My Choker,
And Hold My Hand】​

Hi, I'm Molly, or you can call me Slut ^^ Thanks for taking a look at my thread!

I decided to make a General Ideas thread that I can leave up for a while to see if I get any bites on some of the ideas that have been percolating in my mind. I plan to add, alter, and remove ideas as suits my moods. I've decided to separate this into two sections: Lighter Fare and Here Be Darkness. If you want to get a sense of my writing, I recommend The Serena Love Arc starting in post #73 of Madame President Ultima. I think I did a pretty good job with that part. (If you want more context for the scene you can go back to post #61.)

Some people find writing with me unappealing because I am a bit of an excessive brainstormer. I often write pitches for how a scene can play out with the intent that my partner and I can adjust it to our mutual liking. This comes generally in broad strokes but sometimes there are details or key moments that I might get a little obsessive about. If you prefer winging things there's nothing wrong with that, but you will probably not enjoy trying to write with me. I also like stories where I get to play more than a single character, so I prefer partners willing to do the same so I don't have to play every side character.

I would prefer to write these stories in threads here on the forum, probably in Semiprivate. Even if nobody ever does, the idea that somebody else could read the story does a lot to keep me motivated to write. And every once in a while I get a message from somebody saying they liked my writing and it makes me happy ^^

I decided I need to write a primer for my patriarchy kink so people understand what I mean when I use certain terms/ideas. Hopefully this will give potential partners a better idea of how my kink works and whether we will be a good fit for each other.

All statements beyond this point refer specifically to how these subjects function within the worlds of my fantasies. This disclaimer is mostly here a)so I don't have to repeat variations of "In my fantasies [...]" over and over again, and b) to give myself permission to be honest about what turns me on.

At the base level there is Patriarchy, the social system which organizes people into male-dominated family structures and casts women as submissive homemakers that exist only to serve their husbands.

Feminism arises in opposition to Patriarchy. Feminism sees men and women as equals capable of partnership rather than as a master and a servant. This makes Feminism a threat to the Patriarchal order, as it undermines the very foundation of its society.

Anti-Feminism arises as a counter movement to Feminism, and is defined as a strict and ideological opposition to Feminism and a commitment to the enforcement of Patriarchy. For the Anti-Feminist, a healthy society must be kept free of Feminists. If Feminism goes unchecked, it will inevitably lead to the downfall of the Patriarchal order. Therefore the elimination of Feminist thought is taken on as the man's patriotic duty. Further, girls that embrace Feminism must be punished for their disobedience and made to submit.

Within the framework of this kink, the hottest thing a boy can possibly be is an Anti-Feminist. The girls are all super subby and become wet the moment a boy stands up to them. Their opposition to her, and determination to make her submit, makes them feel dangerous and exciting. Their attraction to their opponents makes them vulnerable to seduction. They end up developing crushes and fantasizing about being defeated and turned into an obedient tradwife.

In this framework, BDSM and Romance are weaponized by the Anti-Feminists. Sex and Affection become tools of the Patriarchy meant to bend girls to their will. These methods are "Super Effective" against the girls I play. Wielded together they have an exponential damage multiplier.

There are a few reasons this kink is fun for me. Framing Patriarchy, Feminism, and Anti-Feminism this way gives me a power fantasy, where I get to feel like I matter and am actually part of something that could end the systems that make most of our lives miserable. But I'm also really subby, so... I like being defeated. Feeling like a man has bested me turns me on. I crave it. Men are always going on about how superior they are, one of 'em should friggin' prove it! :p

On top of all that it's just kind of a taboo for a feminist to feel attracted to a man that thinks women should just be tradwives and nothing else, and like any other taboo, I think it only make sense that it appeals to me since it's so closely related to my identity. IDK. I thought maybe jotting down a few thoughts about where my enjoyment comes from might help people understand why this works for me I guess. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince my inner monologue not to kink shame me so much. Probably that one.

I recently wrote this on discord while talking to a friend and thought it might come in handy for potential partners.
so like, to turn a girl on, you want to make her feel A)Feminine, and B)Desired
idk if I should say "a girl," let's say this is for "a girl character played by Molly"
anyway, feeling feminine makes her think about silly girly things like love and romance and kisses where her foot pops up and makes her want to be submissive, and feeling desired makes her wet
flirtations should generally seek to reinforce those two elements
the misogyny can be folded into either element and work pretty well
like if you attach being stupid to being feminine, it triggers the same part of her brain
and if you attach being submissive to being desired, same thing
does that make sense?

My offs include gore, scat, bodily fluids/excretions, incest, RL faceclaims, possibly others, ask when in doubt

Lighter Fare contains stories that lean consensual, with maybe some light dubcon elements. Mostly fantasies about submissive girlfriends being told they're good girls by their nice boyfriends. Themes of Romance, Obedience, and consensual BDSM. (Though I'd probably be interested in mixing in some darker elements if you want to, depending on the story and where you want to take it.)

The moon hung low and large in the sky, shining light down on an abandoned wagon sitting in the middle of the road. A series of clanks and creaks sounded out from inside where a young redheaded woman with large red fox ears rooted around inside. "Come on, there's gotta be some food in here somewhere," she whined, tossing useless tools and knick-knacks out onto the ground. "What kind of stupid human travels between towns without any food!?"

Out on the path a small gust of wind carried a raft of leaves in a lazy spiral around the wagon until it floated in through the open side door, the plant matter coalescing into the form of a blue haired kitsune girl who tapped her friend on the shoulder. "Hey, Hikari!"

The redheaded Kitsune's let out a startled cry and she leapt up, hitting her head on the wagon roof. "Oww... Etsuko! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry, Hikari," Etsuko rubbed the back of her head and giggled. "I didn't mean to sca-"

"You didn't scare me! It's just my elite... warrior instincts. Yeah! That's it!" Hikari boasted.

"Really? Was that... an elite warrior attack?" Etsuko blinked.

Hikari blushed. "No, but it was... Uhmm... Anyway, did you finish scaring off that human?"

Etsuko laughed. "Oh, yeah! It was funny. I told him if he didn't outrun me..." Etsuko's features shifted, suddenly turning sharp and angular, "... I was gonna eat him!" Her face returned to its softer shape as she giggled. "He was soooo scared, he tripped and fell over and I'm pretty sure I heard him crying!"

"Great. Good job," Hikari offered, turning back to look through the wagon's cargo as her stomach grumbled. "Now help me figure out where he was keeping the food in here, I'm starving."

Etsuko cheered and started rooting through the trunk. The girls searched diligently before the blue one broke the relative silence with a curious lilt. "Ooh, Hikari, I found something!"

Hikari raised her head and looked over at her friend. "Yeah? Is it food?" She hopped over to the blue kitsune, but her excitement turned to shock when Etsuko turned to show her what she'd found.

"There's magazines! Look how pretty this girl is!" Etsuko help up a two-page spread of a human woman lying on a fluffy white blanket with her back arched and her ass turned to face the viewer. She was entirely nude but for a black collar around her neck attached to a leash.

Hikari's mind scratched to a halt, her face quickly turning crimson as she took in the image in horror. "Sh-sh-sh'es wearing a leash!" She clasped her hands in front of her eyes and turned around.

Etsuko turned the spread back to face herself and admired the woman depicted. "Yeah, isn't that hot?"

Hikari shook her head. "Wh-what!? Etsuko, we're supposed to be looking for food! Come on! If there's none in this wagon, we need to go find some other dumb human to rob... Let's go." Hikari hopped out of the wagon and dissolved into leaves on the wind.

Etsuko watched her friend go and looked back down at the magazine, pursing her lips. After a moment she picked it up, tucked it in amongst the fur of her tail, and dissolved into floating leaves.

This is Hikari, and this is Etsuko. They're best friends, living in a tree out in the woods. I want to write a cute and fluffy story about them. At the start of the story, they rob a wagon that contains some printed material depicting human men and women doing kinky BDSM things. The girls' interest is piqued and they decide to find some human boys that can help them satiate their curiosity. This could lean more slice-of-life in a small town vibe, or take on an adventure aspect, where our four characters become an adventuring party together. Or maybe there's a happy medium.
My expectations for this story are that I will play two Kitsune girls as my Main Characters, and you will play their love interests as yours. Then we can each play side characters as needed for the story. Hikari and Etsuko contrast each other sharply. Hikari is uptight, self-conscious, prideful, ego-driven, and bad at talking about her feelings. Etsuko is relaxed, happy, content, humble, and unencumbered by anxiety. A lot of the fun for me comes from watching Etsuko have a successful relationship while Hikari constantly gets in the way of her own happiness because she can't admit she likes a human.

In this story MC is a young feminist with a crippling misogyny kink. We follow her adventures trying to stand up to the Patriarchy, only to wind up spreading her legs for the misogynistic men she comes into conflict with.

The main storyline I have in mind involves my character doing a public debate with a misogynist. In the lead up to the debate she tries researching misogyny posts from her opponent to use against him in the debate, but immediately finds herself getting distractingly horny. She accidentally likes and retweets some of his posts and her opponent draws attention to it. In the end she concedes the debate and submits to him onstage.

The spoiler below contains a visual example taken from a video that recently reignited this fantasy. I took inspiration for the storyline from the captions.
(It also has a raceplay element that is kinda irrelevant to me. So I guess like this below, but just minus the raceplay part.)(NSFW)
35651544.jpg
35651578.jpg
35651545.jpg

Here Be Darkness contains stories that are meant to hurt me deep in my soul. Mostly stories of brave feminist heroines brought to heel in patriarchal dystopias. These stories are probably all going to lean pretty heavily on Patriarchy as a kink.

This idea features a team of Magical Girl OCs known as The Lingerie Knights getting corrupted by the power of Misogyny <3
Stephanie Sharpe -- Leader
Katrina Williams -- Lancer
Fleria James -- Muscle
Valerie Bennett -- Brains
The story begins with a wedding announcement: Stephanie is getting married to [YC1], a hot misogynistic anime boy and her longtime antagonist. The rest of the Lingerie Knights are invited to the wedding as her Bridesmaids, and decide to attend to rescue their friend and teammate before she gives up her independence for eternal matrimony!
Katrina, Fleria, and Valerie arrive at the wedding and are greeted by the Groomsmen [YCs2 through 4], who inform the girls that all women must have a chaperone at the wedding. The girls realize they can't just transform and start blasting at a wedding, so they play along and plan to find a moment to slip away from the boys later. YCs pair up with the girls and the couples split up as appropriate to do different kinky and/or misogynistic wedding activities. The boys plan to corrupt the girls over the course of the event, and it quickly becomes apparent that it is working. Once the girls have been sufficiently worn down, they manage to slip away from their chaperones and make their way to find Stephanie. They find her, but Stephanie reveals that she is already fully corrupted and does not want to be rescued. She's pregnant with [YC1]'s child, and is swooning endlessly for him. She can't wait to give up her Magical Girl powers and live out the rest of her life as his submissive and obedient tradwife.
This shatters The Lingerie Knights' morale, and their chaperones reappear to seduce them when they are at their weakest. The girls succumb and submit.
The next day the ceremony plays out with the Lingerie Knights fully corrupted. Katrina, Fleria, and Valerie fight over the bouquet as the credits roll.

This is probably the darkest story I want to write, but ever since the thought was planted in my head it's been a major fixation for me. I'm never going to be satisfied until I write it. Set in a fictional world going through a conflict that reflects our world's Cold War, this story would focus on the fate of a small nation away from the imperial core. My side would be a Feminist Marxist revolutionary group and your side would be the capitalist counter-revolutionary forces that are going to teach these subby communistas a lesson about what happens to little girls that try asserting their right to self determination this close to the imperial core. This is a story about sex being used to tame a revolution.
We would follow the lives of various characters from either side as their storylines connect and intertwine throughout the "war". There would be a large focus on BDSM, Obedience training, Brainwashing, Punishments, and maybe a little Romance (as a treat). My characters would begin the story as brave revolutionaries and end the story as obedient tradwives. Some storylines I know I want to write include:
-An enemies to lovers arc between an elite revolutionary operative and a hot mercenary that seduces her. At the end of the story she defects from the revolution to become his devoted tradwife.
-A group of revolutionary girls are captured and taken to a detention center where they must endure relentless humiliations and punishments at the hands of their enemies, while resisting the temptations incentivizing surrender. One by one the girls are seduced and broken, becoming obedient servants of the patriarchy.
-After weeks of not being seen, a high-ranking revolutionary girl is spotted in a fancy dress, being paraded around on a date like a trophy by her new master -- One of the enemy generals. The news demoralizes the revolutionaries.
-A lot of spanking.
While the setting and genre undoubtedly mean there will be some amount of violence in this RP, I'm not looking to be gory and I'm not looking to revel in character death. A few characters may die during the story when called for, but I'm more interested in seeing my characters broken mentally and spiritually than physically.
IDK if anybody will ever take me up on this one, but at least it's out in the world now and has a chance to be fulfilled.

If you like one (or more) of the ideas in this thread, let me know. Tell me what you like about the idea, what parts of it excite you, what you'd like to see happen in the story.

Last edited:
bored and horny, maybe something will come of a bump

Really interested in doing something with a sexualized RPG system rn

Fixed broken image links (Hikari and Etsuko can finally reliably be seen!) and added some new stories.

I think [A Magical Girl Wedding] is the best prompt idea I've ever had.

Also added [White Feminist HELPLESS Against Misogyny], inspired by a video that recently reignited one of my most embarrassing and longest-standing fantasies ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom