Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The Jester's Whims and Fancies

Acid Jester

Planetoid
About Me...
Hello and welcome to this little interest thread of mine. You can call me Lex or Alex, though Acid Jester, AJ, or handsome are all fine. (I'm kidding about that last one, but don't let it stop you.)
I'm an experienced, long-term role-player, who has been in the "business" for a long time, though I've taken a hiatus throughout the pandemic to worry about my personal life and self-improvement.
I am 30 years old, an AMAB male, and prefer heterosexual pairings, though I am open to playing with a male if the RP is not sexual in nature. This also means that I am fine with RPs that do not have smut involved. (I know, I know; a straight guy who RPs not exclusively looking for smut? Shocker! We exist!)
Jokes aside—and I did earn my username, humor of all sorts is my jam—I'm hoping to find people to roleplay with on here and get my feet back into the water. I DO NOT currently have any specific plots in mind. I may add some and edit this about me when that changes down the line, but for now? I'm just putting down some things about myself, some kinks and limits, setting preferences, and otherwise leaving it up to you. If you think we'd match, or have any questions; GOOD NEWS! My DMs are open! I hope to hear from you soon!

Preferred RP Locations:✔ Discord
✔ PMs
✔ Threads

My Avg. Post Frequency: every day to 2 weeks, life permitingMy Writing Style: 3rd person, willing to do 1st person
My Avg. Post Length: 2-5 paragraphsMy Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
OOC Wanted and Expected?: Yes! I love to get a good communicative OoC going!Preferred Plot to Smut Ratio: 10 to 100% Plot, 0% to 90% Smut

Writing Partner Expectations:

My expectations for a writing partner are simple;
  1. Have read this thread.
  2. Be able to post 2 paragraphs at a minimum, or at least 8 lines if you prefer.
  3. Be able to post every 3 days to every 2 weeks so we can have a similar pace, and be understanding that this is a hard limit for me.
  4. Be communicative of your expectations OoC and of your absences/inactivities should any take place. Real life comes first, but I'd like to know you didn't die or ghost me. Worst comes to worst; I'd rather know you lost interest in this story or in writing with me in general than be left wondering for time immemorial. I'll understand.
  5. Understand and respect my limits, and I will do the same with yours.
  6. Link me their own RT if one is applicable so I can understand what you're looking for in RP as well, and so we can compare and match kinks.
  7. Be open to feedback on posts and to give me feedback on my own. If you dislike something, I'd like to know before it ruins the RP for you, and likewise I will let you know if something is not working for me.
    This could be something as simple as a typo, or outright not liking the direction my post took the RP. Roleplay is a collaborative effort, and is meaningless if we're not having fun! Speaking of...
  8. Have fun while RPing with me!

My Cravings, Kinks, and Limits:
Note that my craved and liked do not HAVE to figure in the RP, but I figured it's best to be transparent about what I enjoy.
Kinks I Crave!
Kinks I Like
My Limits
- Fellatio and Deepthroat (Receiving)- Anal (Giving)- IRL Faceclaims
- Cunnilingus (Giving)- Vanilla sex- Anal (receiving)
- Vaginal (Giving)- Casual sex- Playing as or against characters under 16 years old (mentally, physically, or both.)
- Multiple Orgasms- Multi-somes
(anything from threesomes to orgies)
- Bathroom play of any kind
- Multiple Acts in one Session- CNC/NC with OOC consent- God-modding
- Hypnosis / Mind Control- Cumplay- MxM, MxFu where the futanari tops
- Fighting for Dominance- Orgasm Control- Playing Female characters
- Size difference (whether much smaller or taller than MC)- Bloodplay- Bestiality (no animals. Furries are fine, but no outright animals)
- Very Busty Characters- Switch to Sub partners- Mixing RP and RL, RL pic requests, etc.
- Shapeshifting- Harem Play (multiple Fs, solo M)- Cuckolding (regardless of who is cucking who)
Anything that is not mentioned above can be considered a "maybe". Feel free to fly it by me, but I don't guarantee I will agree to it or accept it.

My Genres and Themes:
Writing Genres I Love
Themes I Enjoy
* * * * * * * Fantasy (add five stars if it's of the non-standard variety)* * Friends with Benefits
* * * * * * * * ModernEnemies to Lovers
* * * * * * * * ActionDark and Gritty
* * * * * * * * AdventureRivals to Lovers
The more stars I put, the more interested I am!

Pairings and Plot Restrictions:
I will not play as canon characters.
I will not play in a Father X Daughter pairing.
I will not play a priest or religious figure.

Anything Else...
As I said above, if you have any questions or are unsure if we'd be a good match, feel free to DM me to ask more.
I will not assume that you are DMing me with the intent to start an RP unless you clearly state such.
I am open to making non-RP friendships here, but am not looking for anything beyond friendship where OOC is concerned.

IF I TICKLED YOUR FANCY, OR CURIOSITY, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR DM!

Last edited:
To be clear, I'm open to any setting and plot that doesn't fall within my restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom