Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fantasy Fandoms (Craving FFXV's Ardyn)

Andromeda2050

Planetoid
Hi everyone! So, this is a request specifically for fandoms where I'm looking for pairings with specific canons. In these cases, I would be looking for the male, and I would be playing the OC female. Roleplays would primarily be romantic and/or smut, but we can talk out details, if needed. Please keep in mind, I do want plot just as much as I want smut.

I do lead a busy life, but I usually try to push out a reply at least every two to three days.

In regards of post length, I usually try for 200-300 words or so, but can do more to match my partner, if given enough to work with. I don't do one-liners.

Also, I usually am more comfortable with PMs for roleplays, especially with smutty stuff, so just as a heads up.

Below are my cravings right now, as well as plot ideas. Remember, these plot ideas are not set in stone, and are merely ideas I had. If you have something else you want to run by me that still involves that canon, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I love new ideas!

Devil May Cry
OC x Dante (preferably from DMC 5)
OC is a fellow demon - a descendant one of the four queens of succubus - Jezebeth, the sister of Lilith. Unlike Dante, she has not yet learned to control her powers, and discovers that an intimate companionship with another demon of noble blood is the only thing that keeps her in check and from killing innocent mortals.

Final Fantasy
OC x Ardyn Izunia
My OC, Nyxia Chantieri, is the princess of a city called Curia. The city uses a magical resource, which it is well-known for, which imitates sunlight. During the Starscourge, Curia's magic was highly sought after, and it's king, Cingarus, offered protection from the daemon scourge. This can go in many directions, but ultimately, Ardyn will likely see this either as a threat or an opportunity, allowing for Nyxia and his paths to collide.

I'd love for this to be dark - a cat and mouse sort of game that Ardyn initiates. Seduction, cruelty, anger on both sides, rough sex... I want this one full of drama and conflict between them.

Harry Potter
OC x Severus Snape
OC x Lucius Malfoy
My OC, Leveena, is the daughter of a Death Eater that was imprisoned in Azkaban for killing his own wife. With either canon, this could go many ways. Snape would probably have a protective streak, whereas Lucius might take advantage. She is a Ravenclaw alumni, running The Apothecary in Diagon Alley.

Marvel (Movies)
OC Valkyrie x Loki
My Valkyrie, Dahlia, is the only other surviving Valkyrie from the Battle of Hel. Her sister, Agnethe, was the Valkyrie that jumped in front of Brunnhilde to save her from Hela's blow. When she saw this, Dahlia fled. Loki and Dahlia cross paths, and this can be before or after Ragnarok, but they may have a bit of a lust-love-hate relationship sort of thing going.

Stranger Things
OC x Eddie Munson
OC x Billy Hargrove
My OC, Lillian, grew up on pop music. She was a good girl for a while, until rebel stud, Billy, came in and wrecked her world. His devil music and magnetic charisma started to send her down a spiral, but she managed to break up with him before he took her virginity. Then, a long came Eddie, a sweeter version of Billy that Lillian immediately took a liking to. They were fast friends, staying steady for a good period of time until they finally started dating. Eddie introduces her to Metallica, Black Sabbath, and D&D, and Lillian even joins the campaigns. One night, Lillian goes missing, getting lost in the Upside Down. This hits Eddie hard, and he starts his downward spiral into drugs, stealing, and so on, leading into the events of Season 4. When he goes to the Upside Down, he finds Lillian had been there all this time.

The Sandman (Netflix Show)
OC x Morpheus
Female OC, Scylla, is a mara, a type of witch that lives off of sexual energy in order to survive. She is a Daughter of the Lunar, a daughter of Hecate. At one point, she was also Morpheus's lover, but was unable to stay loyal to him due to her need to feed. Scylla's insatiable lust causes so much chaos, as kings and queens have killed and done appalling things just to bed her for one night, that her mother punished her by condemning her to a life as a human. Now Selena, she has forgotten her past life as a mara, but Morpheus tracks her down for a certain artifact that she possesses, a lunar necklace, that may help protect The Dreaming from the impending attack that Lucifer has planned.

Star Wars
OC x Kylo Ren
Female OC, Xiamara, is a slave to a group of pirate Feeorins. When searching for a BB unit that holds the map to Luke Skywalker's location, Kylo Ren captures Xia, taking her BB unit. However, realizing her droid is not the one he's looking for, he finds a use for Xia to make as his own slave. Unknown to her, he discovers she is Count Dooku's descendant, and uses this to his advantage. This ultimately leads to training her as an apprentice.

The Walking Dead
OC x Negan
OC x Daryl Nixon
OC Lillian is a survivor in Chesapeake, VA, that Negan happens across when he gets separated from The Saviors. The two of them get holed up in the mall that she has been staying in, allowing them time to get to know each other, and an attraction builds. Ultimately, Lillian becomes another one of Negan's wives back at the Sanctuary, and after she is realized his true intent, she uses her survival skills to escape. At this time, she also helps Daryl escape while he is being kept in the cell that Dwight has put him in. After gaining Daryl's trust, along with the others at Alexandria, she becomes a part of the family. And in time, her and Daryl become close.

I am willing to double up for some of these fandoms, just let me know details in PM!

Kinks List
Faves
Sexual Tension
Teasing
Foreplay
Masturbating (especially when they get caught)
Shower Sex
Sex on Balconies
Up Against the Wall
Light BDSM

Ons
Double Penetration
Oral Sex
Rough Sex
Sex In Public Places (without getting caught)
Orgasm Control/Denial
Cuckolding (not to be mistaken for straight cheating)
Dirty Talk (just not excessively)
Sensation Play
Scratching/Biting
Spanking
Light Choking
Hair Pulling
Humiliation
Name Calling (to a degree)
Play Rape
Threesomes (1F x 2M)
Visuals (links, gifs, etc.)
Horny Vines/Plants (I am kind of on the fence on horny tentacles, but I am definitely down for vines/ethereal tendrils)

Offs
Cheating (unless it's acceptable by the one cheated on)
Feet play
Excessive Dirty Talk
Scat / Urine / Vomit
Gore
Necrophilia
Impregnating
Incest
Body Part Worship
Unrealistic Body Part Size
Animals/Furries/Monsters​

Last edited:
Back