Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's your favorite Animal Crossing Villager?

Cat

𝓒atγ…€ π—€π—ˆπ—γ…€γ…€ γ…€ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ γ…€ π—π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ύ?
1c66286415b736abe2ecd7de6a803cbb02f0bff8.gif

y'know, we have a 'what's your favorite pokemon?' thread, but i figured people here also play animal crossing.

soooo, who's your favorite villager? (or if that's too hard, who's on your top three?) NPCS also count!
retrospectively, you can also tell us who you dislike/hate as a villager.

This post inspired me to emulate a new town in the OG Animal Crossing for GameCube. ; W; Always was my favorite game.​
I was pretty partial to Derwin, Gonzo, and Scoot... But I loved so many of them, tbh.​

This post inspired me to emulate a new town in the OG Animal Crossing for GameCube. ; W; Always was my favorite game.

I was pretty partial to Derwin, Gonzo, and Scoot... But I loved so many of them, tbh.​
scoot... finally some scoot love. i feel like he always gets hate. he is just a lil lad.
128px-Scoot_PG_Model.png

Lolly β™₯
53a026820ff4475bdb1fd5cd770e5265b56da031.gifv

*bonbon*
YESSS!! lolly is just the sweetest oh my god.

be69ac171260a91efb1b24e35fe1e87c.gif

i forgor to add my own favorite villager here. my favorite is marcel. we share the same birthday and i just think he is so silly. he always manages to find me in whichever animal crossing game. i feel like we're connected.

Lolly β™₯
53a026820ff4475bdb1fd5cd770e5265b56da031.gifv

*bonbon*
Impeccable taste. I'd say Lolly is also my favorite too-- I remember I restarted City Folk like... 20 times to get her in my town aha.

But my other favorite just to not be a repeat, I'd say goes to Tangy! She was my bestie in New Leaf, love her!

animal-crossing-tangy.gif

~Honorable Mentions: Ruby, Kid Cat, Wolfgang~

Back
Top Bottom