Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Yours, Mine, Ours [small group]

Closed - no longer seeking

Peony

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Yours, Mine, Ours

f23d382c0c1852e31babe6719df2f95d1a95f130.gifv

If this request strikes your interest, feel free to reach out through a PM. :)

THE FACTS
ENTER THE UNKNOWN
  • Writers: Dogwater and I are searching for a third writing collaborator. Your gender is irrelevant. We are looking for good vibes, both in-character and out of character.
  • Character Gender: While it is a 100% guarantee that I will write a female character, Dogwater is flexible (willing to write either a male or female character). They will determine their character's gender at some point during the discussion process.
  • Post Frequency: You can expect to receive a reply every week (possibly longer since life likes to gut punch). Sometimes, we are faster to respond to stories. It depends, so you need to be flexible.
  • Genre: No clue what genre this story will fall under. I will mention that Dogwater and I tend to enjoy writing modern stories. More times than not, there is some magical element involved. Think Harry Potter or perhaps even Trueblood. However, we are not opposed to pure fantasy (for example, Avatar) or a sci-fi setting (for example, The Walking Dead).
  • The Plot: You guessed it. No idea. We are waiting until we find a partner to put together a concrete idea. We want to build from the group up with them (you xD). I will say for certain that we tend to enjoy stories with a lot of drama involved.

Apologies everyone, the lack of a set theme or plot is 100% my fault. I just thought the idea of bringing in a third writer to help plot and brainstorm the perfect story would lead to far more satisfying results. If you have any questions feel free to ask, we're an open book ❤️.

Back
Top Bottom