Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Improvements Week 2 Day 7

Colonel_Liam

Supernova
Who: Alexander Drake
Where: Moving between the lake and the Drake Jupiter
Relevant: Open to anyone
When: Mid Morning

Alexander was filthy. Although his family had agreed to nudism within the Jupiter, he had retained a pair of boxer briefs for today's task so as not to completely scandalize the 'neighbors' as he hauled clay and rock from the from lakeshore to the open patch of land he set aside for what he hoped would be his workshop area. He had a lot of future plans in mind, but they all centered on having access to brick, for it's heat resistant properties, and that meant making a kiln. From there he could build a forge and even structures that weren't just sod and wood, but it would all start with this project.

However the work wasn't easy. They had a steel shovel in the jupiter supply room, and he had fashioned a crude wheelbarrow out of some spare supplies, little more that a few boards nailed together with metal handles and spare wheel, but that still left him digging in a clay pit by the lakes edge, slopping it onto the wheelbarrow along with whatever large rocks he found, and hauling back to the patch.

In short order his body was caked in mud, with rivulets of skin showing where his sweat washed some of it away. He grunted with exertion as he dropped off another load, and paused to drink some water and catch his breath.

Who: Lea Robinson
Where: Near the Lake/Kiln Site
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Alexander

Lea was restless and decided to check out what was going on at the other Jupiter sites in hopes of finding an interesting project for which she could apply her talents and intellect. She had been nervous about going on the expedition, preferring the safety and security of the colony proper. She thought that given the variety of flora and fauna on this planet it was safe to assume that at least some of them were dangerous and she had no desire to be the first to find out about it.

She thought the Drake Jupiter would be safest, what with the power dynamics going on between her step-grandfather and the Mercer clan. She had heard about the nudity going on there, a concept that both thrilled and terrified her. It was all quiet and being too shy to interrupt, especially recalling her last time there with the lesson, she decided to head down to the lake instead. There she found something totally unexpected.

It was Mr. Drake, he was practically nude but not quite. But that wasn't the odd thing, he was covered nearly head to toe in mud. She spied him just as he was taking a drink of water. She could see little patches of skin on him that showed where the water dripped or maybe from sweat. She giggled at the site, giving away her location before she had intended to and looking like she was peeping on him. Her face blushed red and she thought about running away but instead she stepped forward.

"Is that a new style you are promoting instead of clothes?" She asked, still giggling a little but her eyes were taking more of him in than might seem proper given their relative ages.

Relevant: @LeaT as Lea, other observers.

Alexander drank deep from the canteen of purified water he had with him. The lake was fresh and clear, but that didn't exclude the idea of parasites or other nasty things skulking within, so he limited himself to using it to wash, and only drank from it after it had gone through a filter or been boiled. He let out a sigh of contentment as he finished, before he heard the sound of a muffled giggle.

Turning he caught site of Lea before she stepped out, a flush on her dark cheeks. He smiled at her, remember the times aboard the ship when she had shyly come to visit and learn some of the practical applications of sciences she was so clever with in the classroom. Internally he smirked as he noted how her eyes were looking him over, particularly in light of how Elizabeth had described the young woman fleeing from the "Sex Ed Class" last week, that had admittedly gotten a little out of hand.

"Of course, I have to ease you neighbors into it after all. Figured you would all appreciate me not going full immersion.... at first." he teased. The nudism in the Drake household was of both a practical and sexual nature for him, as he and Elizabeth often had gone nude in the house back on earth when the kids were out. However this particular job was tied directly to the practical justification he had given. Washing clay out of his clothes would likely ruin them quickly and spare clothing and fabric was in short supply.

Going to the water's edge, he spashed water over his face and hands and sat down on a nearby fallen log, patting the space next to him as an invitation for Lea to sit next to him.

Lea came closer as they began to talk. She was curious as to what he was actually doing. Curiosity was one of her strongest motivators, often overwhelming her shyness, and even common sense. She did however have a bit of an aversion to getting dirty and to manual labor, but decided to risk it "Oh, I trust you Mr. Drake." She said, whether she meant that as a compliment or a dismissal was open to interpretation. The reality was she often didn't think about what she said and how someone might interpret them.

She did venture nearer but paused to take off her shoes and socks and rolling up her pant legs before going to the waters edge. "So what are you really doing?" She asked as she looked at how muddy he was. She was noting some of the differences between an older man and the boys her age, though the mud made the comparison a bit flawed, at least from a scientific perspective.

"Don't you worry about...getting things caught on other things...when you go fully nude?" She asked, her curiosity was clearly not limited to just his brick making, which is something along the lines of what she was guessing. Though she had no idea of just how advanced he was planning on taking it, to actually having a kiln as opposed to just drying out in the sun. Her mind flitted from topic to topic as it often did. Despite her brightness, she could be a difficult student to keep engaged.

Alexander grinned as Lea, somewhat daintily approached. He took another sip of water as she took the seat next to him, before gesturing to the clay pit. "Well... we're going to have a need for building materials down the line. Right now I'm going to use this clay to make a basic kiln. It will basically just be a dome of clay, but it will let us heat more clay to make good quality bricks. Once we have that going we can make a better kiln from those bricks, and start on project like a forge for metal.. maybe houses even further down the line. I'm sure you can think of some things to use bricks for." he said.

Her next question made him laugh. "Truthfully, for this kind of work, having clothes is just an impediment. Can you imagine being like this with clothes? They would restrict my movement, and don't even think about trying to clean them off. These boxers are probably going to be relegated to work until they wear out, which probably won't be long. We just don't have the resources right now to make new clothes so we have to save what we have."

He paused and considered the future. "Don't worry though Lea. When we get to more dangerous types of work, we'll be sure to have protective gear. I may not mind nudity, but I'm not stupid enough to try blacksmithing naked. " His eyes went to the young woman, noting how she was glancing over him. "By the by, Alice wanted you to know she was sorry for scaring you off the other day. Things got a little out of control. She wants you to know she still would love to answer any questions you have, she'll be sure to get dressed for you. You were one of her favorite students after all."

"How hot do you have to heat clay to make a proper brick?" She asked the immediate question that came to her mind. "What are you going to use for a power source?" Number crunching was what she was often best at so she promptly began to seek data that would allow her to be useful. Or at least useful that didn't meant getting as muddy as Mr. Drake was now. "I could ask my dad about using one of the robots, but I don't think he would like them to get this dirty." She said, as her eyes ran up and down his body with a curious look. Whether it wasr due to the caked mud or being next to a nearly nude mature man wasn't too obvious until her eyes lingered for a moment on the bulge of his underpants.

She laughed nervously at the thought of naked blacksmithing. She blushed when he brought up the disastrous sex ed class. "It wasn't her fault, I got to get used to such things." She said, her eyes once again moving subconsciously to his bulge. She had always been a booksmart classroom learner and she knew just about everything written about sex from her reading, but that didn't make her good at it or comfortable with it. She naturally wanted to be good, if not the best at everything she did, and reading could only take her so far.

"I guess it is kind of like this kiln, it is one thing to do the math, but that won't make any bricks will it?" She said standing and moving in front of him. "I'm glad she likes me as a student, she is a great teacher, one of my favorites." She didn't dwell on the fact that she was the only teacher to survive the Resolute's destruction. "But maybe I should focus on learning the practical side of things, get my hands dirty." She said as she stood and moved behind him. She removed her shirt and slipped out of her sports bra then shimmied out of her pants until all she wore was a plan pair of panties. "Are you ready to teach me how to get dirty?" She asked, giggling at her double entendre as her young firm tits bounced with her steps as she moved in front of him. She grabbed his hands as if to pull him back towards the mud.

Alexander guided Lea through the process of forming the bricks while doing his best to explain to the precocious teen how the wood burning oven would form the bricks, and then how they would be able to build another kiln that retained heat even better with the bricks. the had made in the first round. "That's alright Lea, I think we ought to get used to doing this kind of work ourselves. Who know how long the robots will be functional. We only have so many replacement parts if they break down and no way to make more for the time being." he said.

Finally they paused for another break, the project nearly finished. Alexander drank deep from his canteen before handing it to Lea. Her skin, darker, almost like Mia's allured him, as did they way her he breaths and gasps came along from her exertions. He had sensed her own gaze on him, and the mutual looks meant that she had had quiet a bit to look at as the bulge in his underwear grew.

He chuckled at her explanation of why she had run away. "Well I'm sure Elizabeth enjoyed having some content to teach that you didn't master right away. From what I heard form her, you're quiet the quick study." he heard a rustling sound behind him, and he turned to see the petite teen stripping down before taking his hands in hers. His eyes gazed at her mostly exposed body, wondering just who else had seen her like this. It seemed like he might have been the first, and couldn't help but smirk at her sudden shift in personality.

He let go of her hands and slipped his big paws on her hips, before one slid around to pull her closer by her cute little butt. Channeling his first wife's energy, he teased Lea. "Well let's start with a pretest, to see what you already know." he said, squeeze her supple flesh before he leaned to kiss her, gently just lips on lips, but with obvious hunger and desire.

Back
Top Bottom