Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monoko

Meteorite
Hi, hope you’re doing well. Thanks for reading my RT. The primary theme here will be humiliation, so read on if that floats your boat.

I’m an FSub looking for an FDom to play out a twisted relationship that switches between sweet and caring, and abusive and degrading. The end result will be a dark romance based around unrequited love and sexual domination. I’m open to both long-term and short-term ideas, so don’t be afraid to hit me up if you resonate with my kinks.

PLOTS & WHATNOT
A few potential plot ideas to get us started​

A SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BULLY [modern] [short-term]

A fairly cliche pairing. I’m a college nerd, you’re a college jock. For whatever reason, we develop a deep crush on one another, but express those feelings in very opposing ways.

FINDING OUT [modern] [short-term] [conversational]

I’m a sub who is just beginning to explore her kinks and interests and I meet someone on an online forum who has captured my attention. We decide to meet up, although we have very different intentions in mind: I have stars in my eyes, dreaming of love and romance, and you’re looking for something a little more…submissive.

LIFESWORN [fantasy]

I’m a princess and you’re my lifesworn maid. Your family has serviced my family for generations and now it is your turn to submit your life to me. However, you know a little secret about me and you use that to abuse and bully me whenever we’re away from the public gaze. Perhaps the entire generational relationship has been this way, where the public perception is completely opposite from the truth.

Alternatively, on this same theme, I could be the maid forced to endure your royal arrogance.

UNFULFILLED [fantasy]

We’re two amongst a batch of adult orphans who grew up together in a convent — a kind of twisted cult with questionable moralities and deep prejudices. Over time, we begin to explore our up-until-now repressed sexual desires. (I imagine this as a kind of Harry Potter kind of situation, with magic and other fantastical elements.)

THE COMPANION [fantasy] [conversational]

I’m an apprentice witch who is feeling a little lonely due to the social castigation of her kind. To solve this issue, I summon a succubus to be my friend, but in return for companionship, you have a few kinky desires you needed fulfilling first.

--

Whatever theme we choose to pursue, we’ll follow an enemies-to-lovers-to-enemies kind of relationship, where you are mean and abusive to me, but then we have a few gentle moments of post-coital romance, where you give me just enough affection to keep me hanging on to my sanity.

I’m also open to other ideas as well and I’m happy to brainstorm themes and characters if we share kinks and stuff.

KINKS & STUFF
I like butts​

In terms of my kinks, humiliation is the most important one on display here. I would want you to be mean and abusive; calling me names, threatening me, exposing me, degrading me, just generally talking down to me and pushing me around. My second major kink revolves around butts, so I would enjoy things like spanking, wedgies, face-sitting, rimming, ass-worship, anal and other such booty-busting behaviour. It’s a little niche, but I’m also into denial and chastity play — retaining my vaginal virginity throughout the RP is something I’d be keen on exploring with a willing partner.

I’m not into “unhygienic” things: (bad smells, scat, watersports, blood, vomit, gore, diapers, and the like.)

--

I’m a confident writer who is capable of writing detail-heavy long-term plots and slow-burn scenes, but I also enjoy shorter, more casual plots, depending on what colour my horny-meter is flashing. I generally don't like to over-commit to endless streams of heavy writing, so breaks or time-outs or just treating this very casually are things I really appreciate.

I understand my desires are likely a little niche, so I’m not expecting a stampede of people to come rushing forth, but I’d like to find someone who shares my interests, so we can enjoy them together! If that's you, say hi! :)

Back
Top Bottom