Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any FxF FxM FxFuta FxNB Various plots against a subby Indian girl

cutedesiplayer

Planetoid
Hi fellow blue mooners,

My name is Sapna; it means dream in Hindi. I am a long time lurker who has found some great partners through this site. Time to post my own now, I guess.

I am an Indian origin shy, submissive woman who likes long term role plays where our characters interact in various interesting scenarios. I need to have some story to get to the smut part and I tend to brainstorm quite a bit before setting things up, especially for 1-1 plays. I can play via PMs and forums on this site, as well as via f-chat or discord.

666a228d34cc19c36d75b1b28cd8efb3a6d19a69.png

Please check out my f-list for more details, but here is a gist:
  • Age range: mid 20s (open to discussing)
  • Appearance: 5'3", A cups, <100 lb, brown skin (Indian origin), long black hair, bubble butt, glasses. (open to some changes)
  • Personality: Submissive, shy, introvert.
  • Kinks: I like slow buildup, rough sex, oral (both ways), vaginal, "outercourse" (hotdogging, etc), sleep sex, mild bondage/blindfolding/spanking, risk of being caught, dom/sub play, (receiving) aftercare, dub/non-con, size difference, breast envy, race play, lactation/nursing, zoophilia, etc. None of these are mandatory.
  • Limits - (close) incest, extreme anything and of course the usual suspects. Not a big fan of anal, unless it is noncon (I hope this is not a deal breaker).
  • RP style: third/first person, semipara to para.

===

Plots
I have a lots of plot ideas we can either jump right into or tweak for our specific likings. To avoid duplication, I have them all listed under the
'Plots, plots, more plots' collapsible on my f-list.

I am of course open to discussing your ideas too.

===
When you approach please have an RP idea that fits my personality and kinks. And please tell me which of my kinks you would like to include. And use the password capricorn somewhere in your first message.

IMPORTANT Sorry if this comes across as rude, but please don't approach me with just a 'hi'. Please tell me your RP idea and kinks right away.
===
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Sapna

Back
Top Bottom