Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any BG3 desire (Sub\Bottom HalsinxTav or Astarion or others: Dark or Fluffy Plots)

Eyo, lets get to the usual info before the nitty gritty. This thread is just for this particular plot crave. Writing sample at bottom.

I've been roleplaying nearly 15 years, write in 3rd person past or present tense, like detail and won't accept one liners. I usually give between 2 and 3 paragraphs, sometimes more.

My reply schedule is highly dependent on my spoons and what I get back from a partner. Some days you may get multiple replies in one day, others you may get one a day, others you may need to wait a little (up to a week or more) for a reply. I'll keep my partner updated if there is going to be a delay or lack of spoons. I'm willing to write over Pm's, Email, Discord or Telegram.

F-list (updated) Here's my f-list. Please read it before messaging.
I'm a kinky mofo with a pretty small no list and a love for more extreme kinks. The Maybe section will require extra communication as to the context of the kink for the scene.

Please send me a PM to discuss starting an rp.

If you got this far send me your favorite animal emoji in your message somewhere. If you don't have the emoji I wont reply to the message.

Now! Onto the fun Plot Details.

As the title says, I'm craving BG3 shenanigans. Specifically Sub\Bottom Halsin in a variety of plots\scenarios. I'm willing to write As him subbing or Against him domming.

Tav's, other canon characters like Astarion, Mindflayer's, Minthara ect are all welcome as the other person (or even a group of people: I'm comfortable writing up to 3 characters at a time.)

Canon characters I can write against Halsin: Astarion, Minthara, Lae'zel, Gale, Shadowheart, Mindflayer Emperor, Zevlor, Kar'niss, Khaga and others I've been playing this game SO MUCH.

Tav's : I'm happy to create a custom Tav (with bg3 faceclaim) you would want to see domming Halsin for any plot we come up with. Your OWN TAV's are also 1000% welcome I love getting infodumps about original characters.

I am open to any gender combination of character writing as or against as well. Intersex Tav or Halsin? Yes pls. Cis? Yes. Transgender? Yes.

Dark vs Fluff: I'm open to a pretty wide range of smut vs plot for these, however much we want of either. Same for the level of brutal\dark\noncon or soft\fluffy\wholesome.

IDEA'S (some of the ideas will contain character\game spoilers)
I have many skeleton idea's and am completely open to mix and matching or coming up with something entirely new. I'll list a few just to get juices flowing, these aren't fleshed out just concepts to work off.

Anything ABO: Omega Halsin who's mistaken as an alpha with his physique? Alpha Halsin who's a sub at heart? Gimme dark traditional abo dynamics or tender non traditional subversions.

Time in the Underdark: Let's have some fun with the 3 years he was a drow slave. Will he actually get to escape? Or will something else happen to prevent him from gaining his freedom.

Shadow corruption: If you go a dark durge run and he ends up wandering the Shadow lands what would befall him?

After the Game: What adventures will the characters get up to after the events of the game? Does Halsin get to have his cake and eat it too with the player or canon character? Or does tragedy strike and he get's kidnapped again by an unknown force?

Au's: Let's brainstorm up a new timeline or a deviation from the game.

Canon timeline: I'm happy to play within the timeline as well, lots of avenues to explore. The staying humanoid romance scene Did things to me, he's just so sweet going down on his knee's to please you. Imagine what other pleasure's he would like to give serving your Tav.

---

That's about it for now, lots of possibilities and lots of fun to be had :)

Writing sample!

“What do you want to do Astarion?”
Soft as a whisper of summer wind, warm in the center of his chest like the fire they camped beside at night. The thought was so quiet it was almost imperceptible even to himself; slipping through the cracks in his mental walls to drape itself over the ruin of his jagged heart.
*” I love her.”*
It took an embarrassingly long time for him to find it. That impossible, dangerous sentiment that was busy making itself a comfortable nest amongst the curated armor of his outward persona.
By the time he did locate it, when the echo of those three words slammed into him with the force of an anvil on the heels of an innocent question hours, days or perhaps weeks later it was far too late to try and extricate it.
He had no idea how long it had been there; working at smoothing out the sharp edges hiding beneath his flirtations and polished smiles. Every time her fingers brushed his arm as if on instinct to make sure he was still there. Every time she let him feed. Every time she reaffirmed his autonomy by deferring to his judgment or asking his opinion.
*”I love her.”*
He couldn’t escape it. He’d nearly gotten sick the first time he acknowledged the thought, panic rising to clutch at his throat with a crushing grip. He couldn’t love her. Not when they had already agreed that their relationship was nothing but physical.

Back
Top Bottom