Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Baka's unashamed Ugly Bastard-search - wholesome an not-so wholesome plots inside!

Baka

#1 Girlfailure

Hi there!

r5R1mqf.png

I'm Baka. If you wish to read more about me then my main RT has a more meatier introduction of me. Today I am looking to roleplay(s) where I can play as the "ugly-bastard" trope from all your favorite hentai doujins. It's in the title, so instead of beating around the bush let's get right into the meat of things.

I usually tend to play as female or futanari-characters, but have wanted to try and play out this trope for quite some time, so decided to try my luck with it here.

If you're not familiar what an ugly-bastard here's a little crash-course:

Ugly-bastard is a term mainly used in hentai to describe a conventionally unattractive-character. That's the extremely simple gist of it. From overweight and hairy to scrawny, thin and hairless. From high-school ages to elderly-characters. Only real rule is that they are something that majority wouldn't consider exactly attractive. Some examples could be characters like him, him, him or these guys (all pics SFW)

I'm pretty flexible with the type of UB-character I play. I want to tailor them for the specific play at hand, but if you have any type of UB-character you're interested in playing against do let me know!

Info/rules

This is a fairly quickly done craving-thread. Feel free to look at my main RT if you want to read more.
  • I write in 3rd person. Wish my partner to write in it too
  • I prefer story in my roleplays. While I'm looking a hentai-trope here it doesn't mean I want just smut.
  • Long-term RPs preferred, but open to discuss a short term one too.
  • Drawn-image refs only! Preferably animanga/manhwa styled.
  • Switch-player, who's open to exclusively dom/sub.
    • In most of these plots UB is dom, but there are few sub-plots there as well
  • Varying post-rates. sometimes I can be quite fast, other not.
  • Quality > quantity
  • Ghost-friendly
  • Mainly looking OC x OC-plays. If you want to suggest a fandom you're free to do so though.
  • I roleplay in PMs or threads.
  • Your irl-gender doesn't matter to me. I play with anyone!
  • Chill OOC vibes and patient partners appreciated.

What type of characters I'm looking to play against?

Pretty much any type really.

I'm open to pretty much any body-type, trope etc. As long as they are a character you like to play then that's all that matters.

However if you happen to be interest what types I like to play against then here are some:

• Gyaru
  • MILF
  • Alt-girls (goth, emo, metalhead etc.)
  • Delinquent/sukeban
  • Chubby-characters
  • Nerdy/otaku/NEET
  • Tomboy
  • Athletic/toned
  • Petanko/flat/small-chested characters (and opposite too)
  • Tsundere
  • Yandere
  • Magical girl
  • Villainess
Gender-wise I am mainly looking female, futanari, femboy and feminine NB-characters.

Plots

Most of these are vague plot-seeds, since I do wish to expand together with my partner.

Beauty and the Beast

Doesn't get much simpler than this. What I'm looking with this is a shoujo-romance/romcom-anime approach to the trope. Two characters meeting up. Another one being conventionally attractive one, and another being the polar opposite of that, however looks isn't everything and the two characters hit it off and that would be the beginning of the romantic roleplay.

I am open to take this sort of plot in any which way. It could be extremely soft, fluffy and wholesome, or a more drama-filled one, but I am looking this one to be consensual one where the characters feel genuine attraction to one another, or start to feel it after the relationship grows more serious and closer.

Pegging you to stay

This prompt is more femdom-heavy.

Slimy and cunning ugly-bastard decides to make the person who they have been having a crush on ages theirs. Whatever means necessary. They'd manage to get them have dinner with him, and get them absolutely wasted. After he tries to take advantage of her he's in for the surprise.

He's the one getting fucked and used. Despite resisting and wanting to get away from their crush, who is now overwhelming him he can't deny these new sensations and them being in-control feeling oddly good, however after the night is over and he's free from their grasp he wants nothing to do with the said person again.

However this time it's her pursuing him. She herself has now taken interest in him, and would love a repeat of the amazing night they had, but also wants to get to know the man better.

Again a really vague premise that I am open to discuss and change depending of the RP. If you're not that into the idea, but the dynamic interests you then I am more than open to discuss another plot with you as well.

Futa or top-femboy character would be perfect for this plot, but regular CIS-woman character is also welcomed!

Just like in hentai-doujins

Do you wish a classic ugly-bastard scenario? Maybe an NTR story where the UB steals a hot-wife from their husband any means necessary. Slimy boss taking advantage of their secretary? Coach giving the star of the track-team some pervy hands-on training? Uncle getting their hands on their niece? Or any other of the usual tropes of the tag?

I'm open for these traditional ugly-bastard stories as well. If you have a dynamic or a reference doujin/picture in mind feel free to run it by me and we can craft a story around it, or if it's a doujin use it as some sort of ref material to create our own story.

Villainess-correction

Pampered, rude, mean, perhaps a little sadistic, but elegant, beautiful and revered in the whole kingdom. A complete opposite of MC. Whether he's a servant, merchant, relative or just a subject of hers he's managed to see all of her worst sides, and most likely is subjected to them regularly. Finally the camel's back breaks and he decides to teach her a lesson, extremely lewd lesson, and show her how it's like to be humiliated, overlooked and shamed all the time.

While I usually like my villainess stories as some where the villainess wins and gets her happy ending one way or another I thought this dynamic would be good to try opposite of that. This would probably be pretty smut-heavy since the kinks that would naturally come to this would be humiliation and non-con related, but I'm also open for some twisted romance twist... Or even better the villainess actually winning in the end and not letting the UB-character have his way for the rest of her life.

Willing to take this in a lot of different directions, but there's a few ideas and possible plot-hooks that we could pursue.

Compensated-dating

Another basic setting for the genre. MC buys sexual services from YC, who needs money for whatever reason. However since prostitution alone doesn't (necessarily) make all that interesting plot I would like to guide this towards the romance-route mentioned in the first idea. Maybe MC hears about YCs situation and genuinely wants to help them without any sexual favors attached to it, or maybe he starts to give some extra payment for her. YC sees that despite the looks MC is a decent guy, and slowly but surely the romance starts to bud between the two.

Your own idea

If you happen to have something concrete ready and want to pitch it to me feel free to do so! I would love to hear any and all ideas relating to the UB x any dynamic. Even if you have something vague I'm all ears!

Kinks and limits

F-list

I am fairly open to a lot of kinks. Only real limits being vore, tickling and guro. Other than that feel free to ask!

As for the kinks I want to see I am fairly content if anal can be included. Rimming is always appreciated also, but not a must.

And that's all for now!

Thank you for reading! This is pretty quickly done thread that isn't aesthetically as pleasing as my threads usually are,
but wanted to get something out there to begin my search. Will probably edit and make this more ✨pretty✨ later!

Back
Top Bottom