Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Baka's short and sweet male-request thread (AniManga fandoms, some originals)

Baka

#1 Girlfailure
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ก๐“ฃ

dd077eea9dded7e0a6f1e50a3110885d.gif

โœฟโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โœฆโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โœฟ

Hi there! I'm Baka!
This is my short and sweet male-character request thread!

I am primarily looking FxM, MxFu and MxNB-roleplays.
I am open to MxM, but at the moment interested playing as/against femboy/feminine males in these pairings.
(Or have both party play one)

I am looking story-driven plays with smut in them.
I don't have any specific ratios, but healthy 50/50 split is a good start at least.

2+ paragraphs, third person, PM or threads.

Reply-rate changes wildly, so patience is appreciated, and basically required.

Animanga/manhwa, manhua, webtoon/drawn-image refs only!

Canon x canon or OC x OC, unless specified otherwise

I play switch, sub and dom-characters.

Comfy and casual OOC-chat is always appreciated.

Ghost friendly!

Not really into doubling...

F-list

If you're unsure about something feel free to ask about it!

Down below are some pairings and characters I wish to play

Open to brainstorm a plot from scratch with my partner, or hear suggestions!

All canons under the sites minimum age will be aged-up to it at the very least!
โœฟ Character cravings (fandom) โœฟ

Persona (3 - 5) males

Been playing Persona 3 Reload quite a bit, and just finished my Persona 4 Golden replay as well, so craving for anything Persona-related is extremely high. In general I am open to play as any male-character from the series, but Yosuke x Chie, Kanji x Naoto, Junpei x Yukari, Akihiko x Mitsuru, Ryuji x Ann or any of the protagonists x any girl are some ships that I enjoy.

Nanami - Jujutsu Kaisen

Still my favorite character from the series. I am both anime-watched and manga-reader so up-to-date with JJK, though since Nanami passed away ages ago in manga and recently in anime that is rather unrelevant (JJK-spoilers). I honestly don't have anyone in mind whom I'd wish to pair him with so I am open to suggestion. Only one that comes to my mind is the baker-woman from his flashbacks. Open to AUs with him as well

Battler Ushiromiya - Umineko

Currently reading Umineko. Both as a VN and as a manga, and I freaking love them both. Would absolutely love to do a roleplay between Beatrice and Battler... Nothing much to add. As you can see I am obsessed with this freaking visual novel and the manga-adaptation of it.

Astolfo (or other male-servants/masters) - Fate-series

I would love to play a dominant Astolfo against some Fate-canon. FGO-setting especially allows us to get creative with both pairings and more specific settings and plots, however I usually prefer more laid-back plots and more comedic Singularities for example than all-out Grail War to be played out (since those usually are extremely grandiose and never pan out), but I am also open for more serious plots, even to something akin to Fate/Zero or Heaven's Feel... Or go to something wacky like magical girl/boy route like Fate/Kaleid.

I'm also open to hear other suggestions you might have for Fate/TYPE-MOON. I rarely get chance to play male-character in this universe.

Bleach-males

I did finish reading Bleach over a year ago, but the universe and characters have stick with me ever since, and there are so many pairings I would love to do. Some obvious ones like Ichigo x Orihime, Gin x Rangiku, Urahara x Yoruichi or Renji x Rukia, but I am open to a lot of different pairings and open to play almost any male-character from the series. So if you have a pairing for this series in mind feel free to ask!

Boku No Hero Academia-males

Same as with Bleach. While not the biggest fan of the series anymore (follow the manga still, so up-to-date with everything on it) I still like many characters in it and would be open to do an RP based on it. Bakugo x Uraraka is a pairing I like a lot due to the contrast, but other than that I don't have any ships in mind. However I don't really want to play as Deku/Izuku, other than that feel free to inquire anyone from Hawks to the pervy-grape-thrower Mineta.

One Piece-males

I caught-up with the manga week or so ago, so I am fully caught-up with Egghead-arc. I also watched Movie Red admittedly purely for Uta and the bangers on the OST.

Zoro x Tashigi and anything with Perona or Yamato (trans-male character, so open to play as or against him, with or without male part depending how we wish to go about it) are something I would absolutely love. Open to other ships like Sanji x Pudding, Boa Hancock x Luffy or Nami x Usopp to name some on top of my head. Feel free to suggest and bring your own ships on the table!

Taketo Aida - Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Unashamedly want to play against a teasing shortstack of a dragon-gal. Nothing much to add here except that something wholesome/cute and pervy would be something I love!

Mamoru Chiba - Sailor Moon

I am currently starting to watch Sailor Moon S, so I am not fully caught-up with the series, however I am open to play him against Usagi, or maybe even Rei.

Your suggestion!

Don't see a series you're interested in? I have more extensive fandom list on my female RT . I also have MyAnimeList that I can send you if you wish to browse through the whole catalogue of things I've seen/read and inquire about them. It is missing some manhwa and webtoon-entries sadly due to them not being in MAL's database.
โœฟ Character cravings (original) โœฟ

Chubby males

I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea and we have preferences, but I always find it sad to see that plus-sized characters seem to get little love in my RPs (and in general). Would love to do for example a contrast RP where a chubby male is paired with athletic tomboy, or a gyaru-type popular character and do a wholesome and cute RP where the stereotypes and conventional pairings are broken. Also open to pair a chub male with a character that isn't seen conventionally attractive and do a nice and comfy "love comes in all shapes and sizes" type roleplay.

Also speaking of stereotypical depictions...

Ugly-bastard stereotype

I do unashamedly enjoy this stereotype often depicted in hentai doujins and such. I am open to craft an idea reminicent to those NTR/mind-break-hentai plots you usually see these type of characters, but again a wholesome or cute twist to this would be fun to try, and do "beauty and the beast" sort of dynamic.

Also as a lover of trope-reversal making the UB-character a sub getting railed by a futa, NB, dom woman or a feminine male-character would be a joy to play out... With a proper plot to go with all that high-octane railing action of course!
โœฟ Pairing suggestions โœฟ
  • Gyaru x nerdy-kid
  • Chubby male x athletic tomboy
  • Bully x bullied
  • Ugly bastard x housewife
  • Ugly bastard x gyaru
  • Gyaru-oh (male gyaru) x nerdy and/or chubby character
  • NEET/hikikomori x (step)-mom
  • Hot guy/ikemen x nerdy girl
  • Orc x elf
  • Tank x healer (Trapped in MMO/isekai/fantasy setting)
  • Mage x tank (Trapped in MMO/isekai/fantasy setting)
  • Magical girl x their nemesis
  • Bandmates
  • Idol x fan
  • (step) brother x (step) sister (I know... Extremely creative and not overly advertised everywhere)
  • Atletic man x athletic woman/NB/futa/sporty femboy (rivals)
  • Company romance (boss x employee)
  • Cosplayer x fan
  • Cosplayer x photographer
  • Cosplayer x costume maker
  • Doujin-creator x fan
  • Doujin-circle romance
  • Femboy x tomboy
  • Chubby shy guy x cheerful extrovert femboy
  • Ugly bastard x femboy
โœฟ Plot seeds! โœฟ

Kimi No Kioku - Original Persona roleplay

This idea could basically be summed up like this:

Think of your typical Persona-game, but instead of high-school students we put them in the main characters into an exploitative Japanese office-work setting.

Muse 1, who has just graduated from high-school decided to join the workforce instead of furthering their education, and soon they land a job at a big company, however it soon becomes evident that the company isn't the most ethical one, and vicious cycle of 12+ hour workshifts, little to no sleep, mandatory drinking parties with co-workers and boss start to eat up Muse 1's free-time, and eventually their mental health. Just before the camel's back is being broken at the dead of night in the empty office the surroundings completely change. They find themselves in an eerie-looking office building, deciding to go and investigate it further they stumble on Muse 2. Fellow co-worker they have seen in the office every once in a while... Or more like the alternate version of them, wearing their heart in their sleeve and laying all their worries and anxieties bare for Muse 1, and ultimately reveals that they've had enough, and something bad is going to happen to someone... or them.

The genuine want to help them makes a sudden power surge from within them, and soon they unleash their Persona. After beating some sense into Muse 2 with it Muse 2 wakes up, and finds themselves as surprised of the place they are in as Muse 1, however the two seem to hit it off quite nicely, and that marks the beginning of their friendship, and down the line possibly something more.

This is the initial premise. Open to change things around and I definitely want a partner whom I can collaborate creating a bigger and interesting plot around this premise. Since Persona-games feature a large-variety of characters with their own problems this would definitely be a long-term, slow-burn and story focused RP.

I Stan For Magical Girl, But I'm Also Her Arch-Enemy

Muse 1 is a nerdy loner of the class. Not exactly bullied, but a wallflower that everyone seems to forget and whom nobody talks to, except muse 2, who's the most popular girl of the class. On top of this she's a magica lgirl who protects their city. Muse 1 happened to see her transform to some time ago and is only one who knows her secret, these two things have made her stan for her like no-one else. They buy every figurine and piece of merch made of them, as well as root her in any way possible.

However soon a mysterious dark mascot-like character appears in front of them, telling how they could also be a magical girl, or someone else who supports them. Not even thinking that this all sounds too good to be true they agree, and enter a contract with the mysterious character, however this mysterious token mascot fooled them, and now they fight for the evil organisation trying to beat said magical girl and take over the town, and after that whole world.

Now Muse 1 has two options. Either fight against the magical girl, or be offed. Choosing the first option the battle against her beloved protector of the town begins, however fortunately for her she doesn't seem to know that it's her loner classmate fighting against her. And funnily enough at the same time the two hit it off in their civil life and become fast friends, and something more.

What happens when cats out of the back? How can the Muse 1 protect her secret? And can she find a solution where she doesn't have to fight for the baddies? And when the truth is revealed what happens to their relationship?

Inspired by the rather new animeadaptation of the manga called Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete. Manga/anime is extremely ecchi and comedic with lighthearted overtone, but I think this could also be turned into a more serious story with a lot of drama. Open for either of the approach and playing either party of the main couple.

Also looking to brainstorm, discuss, hear ideas and throw my own vague ideas on possible partners way if wanted!

7ac8074599701f0f182cf5d165589644.gif

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ก๐“ฃ!

Last edited:
๐“‘๐“พ๐“ถ๐“น!

c547119b739917155c005fe56893f99f773ffacc.gif

Looking only one MxAny RP at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom