Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for good stories, fun adventures and depraved smut! Think you can satisfy this princess? NSFW

Hiya BlueMoon!

The name's Lil Peaches, after the princess. But you can just call me your Lil Princess, or your Lil Whore, your slut, your fucktoy or your queen. My name is somewhat of an ironic joke. Outwardly I look somewhat like a Disney Princess, or even Princess Peach(long blonde hair, huge green eyes, always trying to befriend an animal). And yet my soul is as dark and twisted as the perviest, sluttiest goth girl you could ever wish to meet. I love to write all manner of depraved filth. I swear way too much and I am just the tiniest bit crazy. So yeah, now's your chance to run away before I get my hooks in ya.

You're still here? Wonderful! Now, I'll try and keep this next part short and sweet so that we can get to the fun stuff all the quicker.

About your new favourite princess
  • I am eighteen, female and from the UK.
  • I'm bisexual/gay as shit. My roleplays tend to be slightly more hetero-centric, but I'm down for guys and girls just as much. Actually in real life I'm the total opposite. Guys are okay, but women are the goal, y'know?
  • I'm a huge nerd who loves all kinds of fantasy and sci-fi stories.
  • Also, I'm a massive perv and a total slut/very sex positive. But slut just rolls off the tongue easier.
  • I am also something of a gamer girl and, when I'm not juggling too many games, I like to dive into a good book or tv show.
  • I also love to chat OOC and make friends. I'll happily talk to anyone about anything; story ideas, our favourite kinks and why they turn us on, the video games we're currently playing, good movies to watch and whatever else you might wanna chat about.
  • As I side note, I am also a massive flirt. If that comes across in my messages and you'd like me to stop, just tell me and I'll dial it back. Or of course feel free to reciprocate and we can have some fun. I'm obviously not looking to cyber or whatever, but some harmless flirting never hurt anyone.

How your princess writes, and what she expects
  • I prefer quality over quantity, and obviously I'd love to get both. However for me, I'd rather receive one well written paragraph than five shitty ones, y'know? I love writing stories, and I like to think that I'm not bad. As such you can expect all of my posts to be packed full of as much detail and world building as possible, while also moving the story along. I'd love it if you could offer me the same.
  • That said, I'm not a snob or anything. And I'll never shout at anybody for the occasional mistake. We all make them, and I'm sure this thread has plenty of them. But I do very much appreciate it when my partners proofread their posts before hitting send.
  • When it comes to length, I don't have any hard and fast rules, but I hope you're appreciating my ability to resist making a dick joke here. For me, it all depends on where we are within the roleplay, what's happening with our characters, etc. However on average I would say that, depending on what you give me, I can write anywhere between two and five paragraphs, if not more.
  • My schedule tends to vary quite a bit due to real life, y'know, just existing and forcing me to work, be a member of society and all that crap. Sometimes I can only give you one or two replies a week. Other times I'll be able to fire off multiple replies a day.
  • When it comes to smut/plot, I love a good mix of both and will happily write anything from pure smut to epic, story focused roleplays. Sometimes I wanna write about two best buds going on adventures and slowly falling in love and eventually having amazing, passionate sex. And sometimes I just wanna write about a bunch of hot dudes or raging monster fucking my brains out, y'know.
  • I definitely consider myself to be a plotter. I love brainstorming ideas with my partners, seeing what we can come up with as we plan the roleplay out. I don't need to go to over the top, but I definitely like a partner who will brainstorm with me and throw some ideas around. But of course, I am also open to the occasional surprise as well.
  • As for my characters, I'm primarily looking to play as females, no older than thirty. However, I am also open to playing as the occasional male character as well. I'm also open to any and all pairings; MxF, FxF, FxFuta, whatever else.
  • I'm also pretty flexible. Like man, you should see how this body bends. :pBut also in terms of writing styles, I can happily do the following:
    • 1st Person - My breathing comes faster as my fingers run through your hair. My nose brushes yours and then I press out lips together in a passionate kiss.
    • 2nd Person - Peach locks eyes with you in an intense gaze, fingers working through your hair. A moment later and she presses her lips on yours in a passionate kiss.
    • 3rd Person - Peach and Daisy stare at each longingly for several moments, Peaches fingers working through Daisy's hair. Then their lips press together in an intense and passionate kiss.
  • Finally, I quite enjoy utilising all manner of visuals within our roleplay, from faceclaims to outfits, settings, locations, maps and even the more NSFW aspects of our roleplay.

How to turn your princess into a total whore

This list is far from exhaustive, but should give you some idea on how to turn me on. Feel free to ask about anything not mentioned. I'm super sex positive, so the worst I'll say is no thanks.

Oh and also, all links from here on out and super NSFW! Enjoy! ;)

• Toilet Stuff
    • No judgement, it's just not for me, and I never know how to do it or how to act.

Faceclaims

Current Cravings

• Bad Ends - Both Sexual & Fatal
  • Monsters, Aliens & Non-Humans
  • Gangbangs

Last edited:
Plot Bunnies & Picture Prompts
  • Sound Warning! There's just something about this NSFW scene that I find unbelieveably. The woman is Sindel from Mortal Kombat, and the way that beast just absolutely dominates her makes me so fuckin' wet. So I wanna play out something like that. Doesn't have to be Sindel, could just be any powerful and prideful human queen/empress getting absolutley wrecked.
  • I'm the queen bee at school. An ice queen and a total bitch. But when my parents have to move across the country, I find myself going to school in a small town where everybody knows everybody. Does a small-town romance melt this ice queen's heart? Or does somebody finally put me in my place?
  • Based on this NSFW image. I'm just a dumb lil goth slut who finds a book of dark magic. Taking it home, I make the mistake of reading a spell that summons a tentacle demon, intent on having it's way with me.
  • A mix-up on the annual family vacation means my sister and I end up having to share a hotel room and a bed. Not a problem right? Apart from the fact that we're both secretly gay and have a crush on each other. Surely we won't give in to temptation and fall in love as we explore each others bodies, right? Right!?!
  • A funeral sees me returning home and coming face to face with my ex, who I left to go to college. Since then I've started my own company and barely return home. After so long, do old feelings return between us? Is there resentment? Or have they moved on?
  • Based on this NSFW gif. After a night of partying, drinking and dancing, I call a taxi to take me home. However when I realise that I don't have any money left, the taxi drive has an idea. What starts with me flashing my breasts soon results in me getting railed on the back seat.
  • Based on this NSFW image. I'm just a normal girl who finds herself pulled into the pokemon world. Surely nothing too bad could happen, right? Enter the horny Hypno!
  • I attend an interview after seeing a call for new modelling talent. Little do I know the whole thing is fake, designed to trick girls into fucking on camera. And I'm just their latest victim.
  • Or, to flip it around, I'm the one who's tricking hot guys into fucking my brains out on camera.
  • After surviving alone in the zombie apocalypse for a year, I decide to take chance when I run into you, and agree to work together. Can you be trusted? Or is it a trap?
  • I'm a dark sorceress with an army of enslaved monsters to do my bidding. When they bring me an artefact I've been searching for, I offer them anything they want as a reward. All they want is my body for a night. Do I agree, or try to resist?
  • I'm only 16/17, but desperate to get into the hottest new bar in town, so I head out dressed up in some of my sluttiest outfits. After being kicked out, a group of guys mistake me for a prostitute and ask me how much for a night of fun.
  • A few weeks after a one night stand I start my new job as a teacher, and my heart drops when I see you sat in my class. Does a forbidden relationship begin between us? Or do you blackmail me to have your way with me more.
    • Alternate idea. Despite starting a job as a teacher, I also kept my OnlyFans that I started during university for a little extra money. Unfortunately for me, one of my students manages to figure my secret out and blackmails me. Maybe they keep me to themselves, or maybe they start to share me with others?
  • Based on this NSFW image. After we find a book of magic spells, I accidentally turn my brothers into demons of lust. They convince me that the only way to turn them back is to bring them to orgasm. By the time I realise my mistake, and that I've taken on more than I can handle, it's too late.
  • Sound Warning! Based on this NSFW scene, i'm picturing a zombie apocalypse in which I am a lone survivor who is a special kind of infected. While I keep my sanity and remain noral for the most part, I attract the zombies who all seek to use me for sexual pleasure. For nearly a year I've managed to avoid the zombies, but slowly my needs and desire start to creep in. I miss being touched by a lover and so in a bid to satisfy myself, I seek out a lone zombie, and soon get more than I bargained for.
  • Coming from a broken family, I've always been something of a bad girl, bouncing from chool to school. A chance encounter with a bully lands me in detention with your character and despite my best efforts, we start to bond. Are you shy and nerdy? Prom quee? A jock? Or maybe even a teacher?
  • Something based on this NSFW image. Maybe a monster hunter getting in over her head? A deal with a devil gone wrong?
  • Based on this NSFW gif. My brother and I have always been a little too close and, at times, borderline flirty. On our latest family vacation, my brother decides to push things further, teasing me and finding every opportunity to have some fun.
  • A game of truth or dare between me, my brothers and my cousins soon starts to get out of hand as we all get drunk, slowly turning things sexual.
  • Based on this NSFW gif. Like, do I even need to say or explain anything?
  • In a zombie apocalypse where the mutant infected try to breed with the few immune survivors. I've managed to avoid them, surviving alone. However when I find a lone zombie in a seemingly secure location, I decide to relieve some frustrations. Afterall, what could possibly go wrong?
  • This gif gives me an idea for a ditzy/naïve/dumb blonde who is at a family event. Some of her dads friends or even her uncles trick her, getting her drunk and asking to see her bra, so she lifts her top up having forgotten that she's not wearing one. Of course they film it, but my character never suspects a thing... until the next day when they use it to blackmail her.
Original Plots

Finding Home

Strangers, Slice of Life
Long term, sappy, wholesome romance
Lexi has been wandering for years. She left home when she only sixteen, running from a broken family and a bad past. Now, many years later, she never stays in one place for too long and doesn't let any body get too close. She doesn't want the pain that getting close can bring, ands besides, she's damaged goods. Who would want her? But then she stops for a night in the small town where she meets your character. There's an instant connection, and something about your character that Lexi can't quite put her finger on. So, despite knowing better, she stays for one more night. Followed by one more and more, until she starts two realise that she might have finally found a person she can feel safe with, and a place she could call home.

There are a lot of possible themes and kinks we could work into this, so hit me up if you wanna discuss ideas for a slow burn romance between the character of your choice and a bad girl just looking for love!

The Arena of Time & Space
Heroines x Anything & Everything
Mainly smutty, but open for more plot
Across multitudes of realms, past, present and future, nobody knows where the gateways came from. They simply appeared one day, issuing forth a challenge. Step through into The Area of Time & Space and fight your greatest battles. Win, and you'll receive the greatest rewards you could ever imagine. As for the losers? Well, nobody knows what truly happens in the arena, as no matter who steps through the portals, nobody returns.

Basically I want to play as a rotating cast of heroines, both original characters and a few fandom babes. They enter the arena for all manner of reasons, but they share one similarity. This is where they will meet their demise. I wanna explore all manner of bad ends before the cheering crowds of the arena. Some might lose on their first fight, others might make it through several rounds before succumbing. Either way, there will be all kinds of grim fates to see, from sexual bad ends to more fatal, bloody and gory.

Hit me up if you wanna brainstorm some ideas together.

An Easy A
Sister X Brother(s), Slice of life
50/50 plot/smut, long term,
This idea is based around this nsfw gif. The basic premise is that my character is something of a troublemaker. She's a bad girl, with bad grades, and her parents have had enough. One more failed essay, and they're going to take drastic measures. So, on her last chance she goes to her little brother for help and gets him to write her essays for her. Of course, she knows what a little perv he is, so when he asks what's in it for him, she offers to show him her tits. From there, there's two ways this could go.

The first idea is that your character writes the essay and It gets a C. So my character, true to her word, shows him her breasts, and jokingly says that if he gets her an A, he can fuck her. As you can guess, the next essay gets her an A, but my characters heart sinks when she realises her brother expects her to pay up with her body.

Alternatively, for a longer term and slower build plot, I love the idea of the brother slowly pushing things further. After the first essay, he knows that she is desperate and he has all the power. So the next time she asks him to write an essay, he wants to to see her ass instead, or to touch her. Slowly over time he pushes things further, from touching her to fingering her, getting her to touch his cock, until eventually he is fucking her for every essay he writes.

Let me know what you think!

(Mis)Adventures in Monster Hunting
Monster Hunter x Monster, Fantasy
Long term, monster smutfest
The whole idea of a monster hunter having sex the creatures the she is supposed to hunt is possibly a bit over done, but sue me. It's fuckin' hot! I have a couple of basic ideas, so let me know what you think. Also let me know if you'd prefer this to take place in a modern fantasy setting, or high fantasy.
  • My character is a talented huntress who is always looking for new ways to gain an advantage of the monsters she hunts. She discovers that a little bit of seduction works perfectly to lure the monsters out and get them to lower their guard. So she shows a little more skin, bats her eye lashes and teases her targets. And it works perfectly. Until she teases the wrong monsters, and fails to make a killing blow. Now in the hands of a frustrated, pent-up monsters, she's about to learn just how good monster dick feels. And if she manages to walk away, she'll certainly never be the same again, with a craving for more.
  • My character is perhaps the most unlucky huntress in the world. One might think she has been cursed, because no matter hoe hard she trains, how perfectly she sets her traps, she always seems to lose. No matter what, she always seems to find herself in compromising situations with the monsters that she hunts.
  • My character is the child of a succubus, and as such she has inherited certain dark abilities. In particular an increased libido, the ability to enhance the arousal of those around her, and the ability to drain the life force of those she has sex with. What better way to sate her desires than to hunt monsters? Monster life fore is so much more potent than humans, allowing my character to drain as much as she can handle, increasing her strength so that she can easily slay the monsters.
  • For something darker, I'd love to explore something with a rotating cast of huntresses who all meet their demise at the hands of the monsters that are supposed to slay. As for the types of bad ends, I'm open to all sorts. Mind broken? Corrupted into a monsters fucktoy? Used as a breeding whore? Or maybe even something more fatal and gorey.
  • Another slightly darker idea, my character is a vampire. Immortal and able to recover from pretty much anything, she plays the part of the victim. She lets her targets do with her as they wish list so she can feel something. She'll let them pound her tight, fuckable body for days on end, torture her and even outright kill her, only for this vampire to recover and sink her fangs into their throat.

The Pleasure Station
Human Prostitute x Alien Clients, Sci-Fi
Mid to long term, smutty
So this idea is inspired by this very NSFW image. Basically I would love to play a human prostitute on a pleasure station that caters to all manner of aliens and monsters. I'm thinking it could be fun to do something episodic with different creatures in each encounter. But as for the specifics of my character, that is up for discussion.

It could be something non-con where my character has been tricked or forced into this new life, or my character could be completely willing. It could even be fun to reverse the roles and have my character be the client, wanting to get fucked by monsters and aliens of all kinds.

Let me know what you think and let's discuss ideas.

It's not cheating if they're not human!
Human/Elf x Monster
50/50 Plot/Smut, could also sway either way
So for now, this is a pretty simple one that I envision taking place in a modern fantasy world where humans and monsters co-exist in relative harmony. My character is either a human or an elf in a happy, loving relationship. They live together and everything is perfect. Well, apart from the sex. It just doesn't quite satisfy my character. Somehow, your character(s), a monster of some kind, finds out and makes it their mission to seduce my character.

Part of me really likes the idea that my character is quite dumb and naive, and so they convince her that it doesn't count as cheating if you're fucking a different species. Or something like that. Of course, it could be more of a normal seduction, temptation, blackmail, or even outright non-con. Either way the results will be the same. My character summing her brains out on some big thick, monster cock.

As for what kind of monster(s) you play. I'm pretty easy. Could be an orc, minotaur, a pair of gnolls, a gang of goblins, a mixed group or whatever you want.

Hit me up if you wanna discuss and brainstorm some ideas.

Wanna DM some adventures for me?
Adventurer x DM, Any pairing
Open to pretty much any themes and kinks
This is definitely one of my more selfish ideas. Basically I'm looking for somebody who would be up for taking the role of DM against my character for some long term adventures. These can be light hearted and fun adventures focusing on my character getting into trouble, finding treasure, getting love and more. Or they could be much darker and glitter, with my character desperately fighting to survive and make a living. This could also be and smutty to plot focused as you would like. Personally I would like a healthy mix of plot, smut and action, but let m know what you would prefer.

I also have a few different ideas based on differing settings, so let me know what you think.

Born and left to fend for herself on a shady space station when she was young, my character has done what it takes to survive. Eagerly taking on whatever jobs she can, now at the age of eighteen, she has finally scrapped together enough credits to buy herself a reliable ship and leave the station behind in search of adventure and fortune. Will she be able to make a name for herself as a fearsome space pirate? Or will the galaxy prove too harsh for her?
War never changes. Hundreds of years after the world is ravaged by nuclear war, my character emerges from the underground vault that has been her home until now. Perhaps she was born in the vault, or maybe she's been cryogenically frozen? Either way she's about to find a wasteland full of raiders, mutants and monsters. Will she be able to build a life for herself? Or will her skin tight vault suit bring out the worst in the people she meets?
Born to humble origins, my character has always dreamed about becoming a great adventurer, fighting monsters and looting ancient ruins. One fateful day, events transpire that set her on the path she's always dreamed of. Will she defeat evil monsters, gain riches, and bang the princess? Or will the world prove to tough sand cruel for yet another would-be adventurer?
For something slice of life based, I'd love to do something revolving around my character being the new girl in town. It could be high school based or something older. Has she moved across the country, or to a different country altogether? Who knows what sort of opportunities and trouble could be found? Is she a good girl, trying to stay out f trouble and find love? Or is she a party loving bad girl just looking for fun?

The Wrong Text
50/50 plot/smut, long term, slow build
So the premise here is simple. My character send a sexy text to her brother instead of her boyfriend. It's nothing too explicit, just an underwear shot, but it changes their relationship. They've always been pretty close, so he brushes it off and they both laugh about it. However there's something about the way he responds that changes how they interact, It could just be a small comment about how hot she looks, that slowly leads the way to more. Gradually over time their texts start to become flirtier and steamier. They talk about their shared kinks, sex lives, maybe even roleplay/dirty talk and send naughty pictures and videos back and forth. But they maintain one solid ground rule. It all stays online, they can't let it move into the real world. But as tension builds, how long can they resist?

So yeah, the main I want here is to really take our time, establish their changing relationship and make it feel believable as we build the tension.

The Compendium of Monsters
Researcher x Monsters, High Fantasy renaissance period
50/50 plot/smut, long term
Mara Vane's Compendium of Monsters is widely regarded as the best book on monsters in the world. Written by the worlds most famous adventurer, the colossal tome includes information on all manner of monsters from societal structures, to anatomy, how they fight. It even includes rather detailed information on mating rituals, and how different monsters attempt to mate with humans. Little do the people know just how much hands-on experience Mara, famed adventure and symbol of purity, had to do to get all this information.

So yeah, with this I would love to explore Mara travelling the world after being commissioned to research and write this book, and getting more hands n experience about monster sex than she ever expected. Does she constantly blunder in and find herself in compromising situations? Or does she reluctantly seduce some of the monsters, only to discover just how good monster sex feels?

Let me know what you think.

Sibling Rivalry
Sister x Brothers, Slice of life, dub/non-con
Can be plot or smut focused, medium to long term
So I'd love to do something in which two brothers decide to have their way with their sister through trickery, manipulation, blackmail or just taking advantage of her in a vulnerable state.

Here as some ideas:
  • After a night of partying, I call my brothers for a lift home, but they're getting sick of my antics. When they pick me up and see how drunk I am, and how slutty I'm dressed, they decide to teach me a lesson, pulling over the car so they can rail me on the backseat, or bend me over the hood.
  • A week or so before a family vacation my character is shopping with her brothers for some new outfits,. She asks them for their advice and they get her to try on increasingly sluttty outfits. Getting excited and aroused, they join me in the changing room, hands on my body as they gaslight me. Clearly I wanted them to do this, otherwise I wouldn't have teased them by dressing so slutty. And of course the fun can continue while they're on vacation.
  • My character's only had sex a couple of times, and she's worried that she's not very good. So she goes to her big brothers, who don't waste the opportunity to trick their naive little sister into agreeing to some more hands on lessons.
  • Your characters have had enough of my character dressing increasingly slutty, seemingly unware of the affect she has on them. One night, when everybody else is asleep, they sneak into her room, teasing her as she sleeps, slowly waking her up and teaching her a lesson.

Breaking the Curse
Sorceress x Monsters
Long term smutfest with room for plot
Sybil really should have know better when she delve into her latest dungeon. After all, when she saw the markings of the Goddess of Mischief, she should have know it would be nothing but trouble. But she was a powerful sorceress, and her pride got the better of her. Besides, when was the last time any of the gods ever actually bothered about the mortals anyway?

Sybil delved into what turned out to be an ancient temple to the Goddess of Mischief in search of a powerful artefact. In the deepest, darkest depths, she found it. A necklace brimming with the power of chaos itself. She could feel it calling to her and, for sue reason, she felt compelled to put it on. That was when she knew she fucked up. Once it was on the metal morphed and changed, constricting until it took the form of a metal collar. Meanwhile the voice of the Goddess of Chaos boomed in Sybil's head, cursing her for her trespasses. Yet it wasn't until a couple of days later that she discovered what exactly this curse entailed.

She was travelling back to her tower, racking her brain for ideas on how to break out of this curse when, in the wilderness, she sensed something approaching. The closer it got, the more she could feel her body starting to react, tingling with excitement and anticipation. Then a minotaur stepped from the trees, seemingly drawn towards Sybil. The young sorceress raised her staff, ready to blast it away with her magic, when she faltered. She couldn't bring herself to kill this lowly creature. The closer the beast got, the more she felt an overwhelming urge to… kneel? Her body reacting to the presence of the creature and eroding her willpower, the beast was soon having it's way with her. Her pure, petite human body his plaything. To her surprise, she found her body was able to stretch more than she thought to accommodate his huge shaft as he pounded her right there on the forest floor. Of course that didn't stop her from feeling the pain of his abuse. Yet no matter how rough or abusive he was with her, her body seemed to recover perfectly.

Once the long and arduous assault from the minotaurs was over, and Sybil was left covered in his seed, she realised he nature of the curse. Sybil, one of the most powerful and prideful sorceresses of the known world, would be reduced to the plaything of every lowly monster she encounters.

Too break the curse she would have to travel the world in search of power and knowledge, but such a journey will bring her close to all manner of monsters and beasties. Will Sybil be able to resist the corruption that comes creeping in? Or will she become nothing more than an eager to slut to any and all monsters?

Blacked!
White girl x Black guy(s), Slice of life
Can be plot or smut focused, medium to long term
This is kinda what is says on the tin. I'd love to play a white girl getting fucked silly by some hot black guys. Simple enough, right. Here are some ideas, ranging from consensual to dub/non-con.
  • My character gets tricked/dared to wander around a black neighbourhood with this kind of underwear on show. Who know what kind of trouble she could get into.
  • After a new family moves in next door, I get caught by the dad using their pool. Does he decide to teach me a lesson? Or does he charm and seduce me?
  • After getting drunk at a party, a couple of guys offer to walk me home, but not before stopping by a quiet park to take advantage of my drunken state.
  • Hitchhiking across the country soon sees me getting a lift with a group of guys. Of course, they're gonna want some kind of payment, but unfortunately for me I don't have much to off. But they seem to have something in mind.
  • I hear how my mum moans with her new husband. When she goes out of town for work, I just can't help but to try and seduce step daddy.
  • After coming home from university, I learn that my brother has some trouble with a bully, so I decide to go and confront him, finding him with a load of friends. Unfortunately for my brother, I seen find myself worshipping his cock and being passed around.
  • My boyfriend leaves me alone to sunbathe on vacation, and a couple of guys spot me applying lotion an doffer to help with my back. We chat and flirt as they rub my back, hands slowly starting to wander as they touch my ass, pull my bikini aside. Do I let them fuck me by our private pool? Do they ignore my half-hearted pleas to stop? Or maybe they take me somewhere else entirely.

The Cam Girl
50/50 plot/smut, long term, slow build
So with this idea I would love to play a sister who has an Onlyfans and an online cam show. For this one I love the idea of her brother(s) finding the show, and the getting talking to her. It'd play out similarly as my Wrong Text idea, but with this one I figure the sister wouldn't necessarily know who she's talking to. The brother creates an account and starts chatting to her during shows and signing up to her onlyfans. Before long he's become her number one fan. He knows it's wrong, but he just can't help it, enjoying watching his sisters content and her shows. Does he confess the truth? Or will she figure it out herself somehow? Either way once she knows the truth, their relationship will never be the same again.

Monsters Deserve Love Too!
Human Mistress x Monsters
50/50 Plot/Smut, could also sway either way
Elodie had always been something of a progressive woman. Sympathetic and perhaps a touch naive, she's always been a support of the monsters rights movements, and is horrified at the way the high races treat the monsters of her world. When her parents pass away and leave their impressive wealth and estate to Elodie, she knows exactly what she wants to do. She's dreamed about it for years. She turns the family estate into a sanctuary for monsters, where she hoped to protect them, offering rehabilitation in the hopes of proving that not all monsters are bad. Of course little does Elodie know that the beasties that she surrounds herself with want nothing more to defile her body and fuck her brains out.

There's a few ways this could go. Being so naive, perhaps the monsters convince Elodie that the reason many of them are so aggressive is that they are too pent up and need sexual release. It's at this point Elodie realises all the monsters are male, and she's the only woman around. So they convince her to help them out, slowly pushing her further and further. Alternatively we could have it be outright non-con as they show her how bad monsters can be. Or perhaps Elodie is not so kind to the monsters, treating them badly until they snap and teach her a lesson.

An alternative idea I has was that Elodie's parents made their fortunate through of the most successful monster farms around. Depending on the species, everything from blood and bone to tusks, hides, furs etc are highly sought after for one reason or another. So they breed monsters purely for the purposes of harvesting various ingredients from them. When her parents pass away, Elodie inherits the farm and plans to turn it into a sanctuary. But the money soon dwindles down and she needs income to maintain the sanctuary, so she looks into kinder ways of farming monsters. That's when she discovers, somehow that monster cum has some unique and rather powerful properties, allowing her to create all manner of potions, cosmetics and more that sell for a fortune. The only problem? Harvesting monster cum soon becomes more hands on than she anticipated.

Fandoms

Aloy is an absolute babe, and I'd love to do some kind of cute, wholesome romance with her and, ideally, another woman. Hit me up if you're interested in brainstorming some ideas.

I'd also love to do something nasty and smutty with the machines deciding too sexually dominate either Aloy or an OC.
So for now this is a pretty simple idea. I wanna play an alternate universe version of the Doctor, who is primarily female throughout her regenerations. And the focus will be on all the steamy, slutty adventures she and any of her companions go on. We could start with the first incarnation of this version of the Doctor. Or maybe we start after the time war, in which the Doctor just wants to travel, see the sights and get laid.

I'm looking for somebody who is up for either taking the role of DM, or sharing control of the world and possibly playing a companion or two.

Lemme know what you think and let's brainstorm some ideas.
I think we can all agree that Samus is fuckin' hot, right? And I think we can also all agree that she looks even hotter when getting railed by alien cock! So lets play it out!
I wanna play an OC opposite Beth Greene, and have that good little christian girl have a gay awakening. Could be an original character who joins the group at some point, or maybe an AU where Beth get's separated and teams up with my character.
Anyone wanna write a cute, sexy romance between Alex and Steph with me?
Is it weird that I wanna play all manner of hot women getting used by the locust?
For the time being my interest in this is purely limited to some of this NSFW Shokan artwork.
Anybody want to explore the adventures of a sexy vault girl venturing into the wasteland and getting into all sorts of trouble and meeting all manner of bad ends?
Inspired by this picture, I'd love to do something romantic with Harley and Ivy. Perhaps they runaway together, looking to start their new, cottagecore lesbian happily ever after? Or something cute like that?
So I totally stole this from somebody else's thread, but the idea sounds so fun. Basically I want to play a gender bent version of Talion. Let's say Talia. And then loosely following the plot of the games, we'd explore all the naughty situations and bad ends she might encounter at the hands of orcs and who knows what else.

Of course if you want a little more freedom in terms of the world building, I'd also be up for discussing something like this in an original setting.

Hit me up if you wanna discuss idea.

Last edited:
So my last bump was a bit of a false start as things didn't ease up until recently. I'm now definitely read to dedicate some time to getting back into the swing of things. Replies will be coming soon, and I've got plenty of room for more partners.

So Bump!

Back
Top Bottom