Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB You Guys Don’t Understand…She Gives the BEST Head

Hey there…my head has been filled with a pretty specific idea: I want my character to be addicted to sneaking around with a woman none of his friends approve of because she's just SO good with her mouth….
—-
"Bro, you never come out with us anymore." Dylan complained across the office floor, clearly annoyed. "Where are you at, anyway?"

Aaron looked away, staring at his computer screens to try and play off his avoidance. "Just busy, man, you know how it is." He replied in an attempt to end the conversation right as his phone dinged with a new text.

"Busy texting at work, huh?" Dylan replied with a cackle as his hand quickly stole the phone. The man stared down at Aaron's phone for a minute, his eyebrow curling with confusion. "Dude…" his voice sounded disappointed and a look of disgust started creeping into his face. "Seriously?"

Aaron snatched at his phone and stood up from his desk, packing up his things as if to leave. He let out a sigh and finally replied, sounding almost defeated. "Bro…you have no idea how good it is. I can't stop. Now as you can see, I have to go." He snipped, walking towards the door and pulling out his phone to reply. On screen, he could see the text that had gotten Dylan's attention, and it was little wonder why. The text on screen read "I'm going to milk that delicious cock down my throat until you can't cum any more tonight."
———
That's the teaser! So, who is he sneaking around with that he shouldn't be? I'm open to your suggestions but am leaving a few ideas here for inspiration:

- Bitchy BBW Boss
- Desperate old widow
- Nasty Bar Slut
- Nerdy nymphomanic
- An enterprising gold digger
- The wife/gf/mother of a member of the friend group
- A post-transition trans woman from the friend group
- Your idea here

Kinks: Big breasts, Casual Situations, Dirty Talk, Slutty Women, Oral Focus, Cum Play, Exhibitionism, Handjobs, Fingering, Nudity, Anal, Traditional Sex, Humiliation, Forced Orgasms, MILFs, Nerds, BBWs, Bimbos, and basically everything except:

Limits: Scat, Gore, Violence, Exceedingly Bad Grammar

Back
Top Bottom