Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ♡ (sᴇᴍɪ-ɴsғᴡ)

starshine

୭ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴀʏꜰᴀʀᴇʀৎ

•   hi, welcome! come on in and make yourself comfy. c:
    i'm star (she/her), a twenty-something connoisseur of romantic stories in a variety of flavors. i usually favor long-running narratives with smut treated as a spice to be sprinkled in with a greater emphasis on plot. but sometimes i get the craving to write some bite-sized tales of sensual indulgences. so, you'll find the offerings here cater more towards the opposite. character roles and dynamics intended for an unabashedly sweet(?) good time, wrapped in just enough plot to make it all the more enticing to tear into. stories fairly easy to begin and consume since they're not intended to last longer than a scene or single story arc - much like a favorite candy's flavor to be momentarily savored on your tongue.

feel like indulging in your sweet tooth with me?

starshine2.png

x o x o
s t a r s h i n e

starshine.png

• 𓆩♡𓆪   status: selective   |   replies: third person 300-1k+   |  location: on-site   𓆩♡𓆪​

𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 
    short-term roleplays (that said, i'm not opposed to spinning our thread into a longer narrative if the vibes are right)
    well thought-out responses and detailed writing
    characters crafted with care (even if they're temporary treats and even if their journey is a passionately brief one)
    art fcs > realisitic = description
    patience with reply speeds

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 (beloved flavors i'll never say no to)
    clever and/or charming characters, size differences with mc on the smaller side, teasing both physically and verbally, tender shows of affections, lovemaking, consent, seduction, tensions inevitably boiling over, dubcon, possessiveness, rough sex, exhibition risks, mild breath play, restraints, bloodplay (in relation to vampires only).

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

𝓷𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 (aka oj after freshly brushed teeth)
    writing in first person, raceplay, overly submissive male characters, extreme abuse/torture, most extreme or unhygienic kinks.
    if you're not sure of something, feel free to ask.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

thread passwords are very very cringe, i know. but if you care to slip your favorite candy into a dm title? i think it would be super cute and show me you read this page. also, sending along a writing sample would be appreciated. c:

• plot candies for your selection and savoring. ♥ even for the more fleshed out roles and ideas, i welcome a partner's input and am flexible with specifics.

lollired.webp
    ʙᴇᴡɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇʏ - reliable, charmingly endearing, loyal to a fault. yc is undoubtedly a precious person in mc's life, her sole confidant she trusts above all else. yet, she can't help but notice that every month like clockwork around the full moon, he disappears and becomes unreachable. convenient excuses always crafted in the days afterwards. growing increasingly suspicious, she follows him and happens across his whereabouts. the reality is surprising. confined to chains of his own design, a feral gleam in his eye, telltale hints of heat...yc has been secretly fighting the effects of a bestial curse on his own. but for this full moon, she insists on keeping him company and easing his suffering. (note: would love to play this with an angle of best friends, maybe even a princess or heiress and her butler?)

lolliorange.webp
    ᴀ ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴇ's ᴡɪғᴇ - tacit understanding. graceful harmony in their dancing to enchant mortals and please the gods alike. playful and doting towards one another off-stage. our characters are the embodiment of a blissfully wedded couple. not rolling in coin, but wealthy in love and experiences as their performance troupe delights spectators across the lands. except...that too is a show. mostly. mc was a poor village girl who, like many others, suffered greatly under the growing greed of their daimyo. nearly forced into an unfavorable situation, she found herself saved by a handsome stranger. under the silver moonlight, he proposes that she perform and travel with him as his wife. in exchange, he will protect her and they will one day find a way to save her hometown. afterwards, she may go free. they eventually secure the chance to perform for the daimyo himself. the night before their final performance, mc wrangles with the nature of their odd agreement and how she feels about yc. once caught in a fox's trap, one may never want to actually leave.

lollipink.webp
    ᴀᴍʙʀᴏsɪᴀʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ - a renowned talent in his field, yc is often invited to give lectures at the local university. classes which are unsurprisingly filled up quickly and popular among the students. especially female students. they cannot help but find yc charming, aching to get close to him through any thinly-veiled excuse possible. mc finds him attractive and intriguing as well. but she knows better than to legitimately fawn over an older man, her professor. so, it remains a one-sided crush artfully concealed through sitting in the back of the lecture hall, flashes of passing pleasantries and sweetly polite smiles, questions and brief conversations only pertaining to the academic. nothing inappropriate. yet...how did it end up like this? memories leading up to the evening hazy, entangled in unknown silky soft sheets bearing traces of an alluringly familiar aftershave. it seems her dear professor might've been eager to sink his fangs into her. figuratively and literally.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

other assorted offerings:

angel and a fallen angel they knew
    candypurple.webp
    a mortal woman accidentally frees and then binds a deity to herself
    candypink.webp
    apartment neighbors who bicker but have underlying tension, and one of them is actually an incubus/succubus
    candyblue.webp
    former high school sweethearts or exes meeting as adults and realizing dormant sparks are easily fanned into a bonfire
    candyblueblue.webp
    helper android with a malfunction that makes it difficult to not act on a desire for their owner
    candygreen.webp
    boss and employee bond a little too well at a company party or retreat
    candylemon.webp
    detective unexpectedly finds the ghost of the victim whose murder they're currently trying to solve bound to them
    candyorange.webp
    a set employee gets the chance to temporarily stand in for an unavailable actor to help their beloved idol with a scene

• just tossing a couple sample replies in here ♡ there may be variations depending upon character and story tone, but this hopefully helps with giving a feel of my general writing style.

𓆩synchronicity𓆪
    Was this what Lanfen wanted? Truthfully, it was hard to differentiate her host's thoughts from her own. It was hard to think at all. For when Donghai commandeered her attention from the flower back onto him, for a moment, she even forgot to breathe. Anna's heart beat out of time as he overwhelmed her senses.

“You will find it or you will accompany me to the Royal Palace. I will keep you company until one of those things occurs. Though perhaps that’s exactly what you want. In that case, I’d like to hear it directly from you. Ask me to stay.”

Finely sculpted but guarded features filled her vision as he whispered thinly veiled threats wrapped in a gauze of sweet nothings. Donghai's low voice lilted just as sweetly over her, giving rise to the temperature of her body and cresting on her cheeks. Juxtaposed with that heat was an evening breeze caressing from behind, making her shiver. She unconsciously arched her back, nearly pressing up into him. She couldn't help but notice the silk ribbon wrapped around her waist and tying the layers of Lanfen’s dress together had been a vivid shade of blue. Matching Donghai’s hair.

At first she tried to look slightly scandalized, assuming Lanfen’s displeasure at being told what to do. The embers of her kitten glare faded however, slender fingers gripping the window ledge in an effort to get a grip on herself. How unfair, he demanded of her a book she had no knowledge of retrieving. And it was clear from the inner recoil at the mention of the palace, that a trip there didn't bode well for Lanfen. Or the one who felt what she felt.

Anna needed to find a peaceful bridge to the end of this dream. The man before her appeared dispassionate, but those eyes seemed to be searching her for something. Recalling the way he seemed spellbound by her earlier actions and in how he still wore Lanfen's rouge mark, she believed she found an answer.

"Oh?" A coy smile played on her lips as a hand left its place of wooden respite to travel along his abdomen and chest. "Are you implying that if I beg for you oh so sweetly, you'll bestow mercy on me?" Fingertips skirting just past the edges of his outer robe, she could keenly his body heat beneath the thinner, inner layer. "Donghai. I think we can both agree that if I'm to wind up in someone's hands and at their mercy tonight, it should be you... I'd much rather be in your," Lanfen inclined her head slightly, a docile lean into his chin grip and peered up at him through slowly fluttering, dark lashes, "capable hands."

𓆩show me your thorns𓆪
    to be added later~

m a d e⠀ b y⠀ K H I R A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀​

  

Last edited:
bump!

dusting this baby off for just one more
nothing specific in mind but thanks to encountering some spicy art, lowkey craving something with a priest

Back
Top Bottom