Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Fiery Angel Returns

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Hiyas to all of the BM community! It has been a VERY long time since I have been here but guess what? Ah'mmmm baaaaack!

With hilarity aside, I want to say that I am very glad to be back and am finally in the mood to write some very wonderful stories with y'all!

A little about me before we get into the meat of things:
  • I may be old to most of you but I am always young at heart.
  • I have Rp'ed for a VERY long time... probably longer than some of you have been alive.
  • I live in the "Time Zone from Hell" (GMT-7 as of now... will be GMT-8 when DST ends in the States)
  • During the week, I work the late afternoon and evening shift. If that is a deterrent to you, sowwy!
Now with all of that out of the way, Here is what I am looking for:
  • I am only looking for FxF Rp's. Please don't contact me if you have a Male or a Futa character (unless it is a side character that has to be used to drive the plot without ANY sexual implications)
  • I love Sci-Fi and Slice of Life Rp's... any of those ideas will be put in the front of my list!
  • I am looking for my girl to be seduced by your girl... though what happens in bed can be discussed when the time comes
  • I have a lot of ideas of my own but I would love to see your ideas first before I bring in my own
  • Last, but not least... I am looking for a medium to fast burn. I do wish for the attraction to happen pretty quickly... but what I REALLY want to see is... what happens after our Girl's trysts. Do they want to be together or was it a one time stand? This is what I REALLY want to explore.
As I mentioned, I have a lot of ideas that I had years ago in old request threads... but I would love to see what you have in mind before I give out my ideas.

I look forward to seeing what y'all have in mind. For your ideas, please PM me and I will respond as soon as I can!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

~Angel

Back
Top Bottom