Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets have a little fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol Kiss

Supernova
I am finding more and more I have no real limits, only two remain. No scat or urine play. thatâ??s about it, try anything. Most things will be tried. I prefer to do fourm baised rps.

My kinks

Me/you
younger boy/older man
Young bride/ older groom
Oc/oc

Kidnapped at the park- (you can be either gender for this one) A young boy is grabbed from the park and sold to the highest bidder.

Marry him?- Marriage is the last thing on a little girls mind, but she finds herself in white. Her family either had to marry her off to a rather unpleasant man, or watch as everything they had worked for get destroyed

Vampires: Instead of killing his latest victim (you) decide to take her into your life as a blood doll.

Werewolfâ??s; An uppity pack member needs to be shown her place at the bottom of the pack. The alpha-male decides to show him whose bitch she really is.

Werewolfâ??s; An uppity pack member needs to be shown her place at the bottom of the pack. The alpha-male decides to show him whose bitch she really is.

- Seems interesting. Will there be alot of fighting in this XD

I think the following two sound interesting to try:

Kidnapped at the park- (you can be either gender for this one) A young boy is grabbed from the park and sold to the highest bidder.

Marry him?- Marriage is the last thing on a little girls mind, but she finds herself in white. Her family either had to marry her off to a rather unpleasant man, or watch as everything they had worked for get destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom