Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Sci-Fi Smutty RP

Akari

Moon
Ellos!

I enjoy RPing as a human female character. Now about the RPs: Some basic stuff Grammar and spelling to be decent, At least one paragraph response. Posts are written in the 3rd person past tense. I only do FxM. In case the RP gets you honestly stuck on a reply just let me know. Dislikes: Incest, Toilet sports and SCAT, Vore and Gore, Rape (Force can be okay), and Cheating partners. Likes: Here I am open to most suggestions! So let me know what you like.

Now about the plots, I had in mind.

"Stellar Outcasts"
In a grim future where the human colony where MC lives is on the brink of destruction, MC stumbles upon a mysterious alien vessel. It's a refuge for outcast beings from various galaxies, each with a unique and dark history. MC is the sole human, and she quickly discovers that her presence is both a threat and an opportunity. Wanting to survive and with her only option she agrees to become a member of the crew and travel with them through the unknown space. MC learns that the aliens, while benevolent, have their dark secrets and motives. As she delves deeper into the ship's mysteries, she starts to meet with various members who want to have fun with the new crew member.

Back
Top Bottom