Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB League of Legends Craving

oKin

Moon
Hey. o/

Have been wanting to get back into rping on here for a bit. I mostly just want to get some League stuff going at the moment, since I just started playing again and, uh.. I may be a bit addicted. >.> I'm not a huge lore nut by any means, but I'm willing to put some time into researching whatever would be relevant.

Here's a bit about me:
  • Have been rping for ~2 years, longer if you count TTRPGs.
  • Post rate for IC depends on what my partner prefers, but I'm the most comfortable with weekly. Most of the time I can't do daily responses.
  • Post length also depends on the partner, but 2-3 paragraphs on average is cozy for me. Won't do one paragraph or less, and would rather my partner doesn't either.
  • Will only rp in PMs.
  • F-List here. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little out of date so feel free to ask about stuff.
  • Prefer rps to have mostly story with some smut, but I'm also fine with 50/50 each.
  • Open to FxF and FutaxF, and FutaxFuta. I can also play femboys for my OC, whatever you'd prefer.
  • Heavily prefer for the characters to be switches, but I can have mine exclusively dom or sub (leaning towards the latter).

I'm mostly looking to double up, OC x CC, but I can be (probably easily) convinced to do CC x CC as well.

As for the characters I'm interested in, I'd love to play against either Ahri, Soraka, Xayah, or Kindred. There are a few more, but those would definitely be my first picks. I could play most of the champs for my partner, including the guys, though admittedly I'm more comfortable with some compared to others.

That's all for now, I'll probably add more to this as time goes on, just wanted to put this up before heading to bed.

Thanks for reading, have a great day. o/

Back
Top Bottom