Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Mischi's RP Thread Thingy

Mischievous Mage

Call me Mischi
Hello, dear reader! I hope you're doing well! Thank you for dropping by!

It's been a long while since I last existed here, but I'm back for now. So before I get to all the fun stuff, here's a bit of a disclaimer: My posting pattern is very irregular. Some days I can get lots of posts done in a short time, other days I can hardly get a post done. If that's a dealbreaker, I'm sorry, but it is how it is.

With that out of the way, let's get to the more fun stuff! If you just want a tl;dr about stuff, check out the spoiler below. I'll go into more detail after that, but this way you'll be able to see what I'm looking for at a glance! I also have a kinklist!

I can play a dom Female or Dickgirl character (from 16 to mid/late 20's) for sub Female characters (from 15 to early/mid 20's).
I can play a sub Female character (from 15 to early/mid 20's) for a dom Female, Dickgirl or maybe Male character (from 18 to early 30's).
I can play a switch Female character (from 15 to early/mid 20's) for another Female character of roughly the same age as mine.

I have a very strong preference towards story with a side of smut. Pure smut I struggle to maintain an interest in long-term.
I like both dark stories and fluffier stories.
I generally prefer fantasy settings, but can be convinced to do something more modern or sci-fi.
I will not use photo references for my own characters, only drawn references

Now, with the tl;dr out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff! Let's do this in a Who-With-What-When kinda format.

I only play feminine characters, though I'm flexible on what they've got between their legs, depending on what role I play.

When I play the dominant role in a pairing, I can play either a full-Female character, or a Dickgirl/Shemale/Whatever you want to call it. I do not play futanari characters. I can play Male NPC's but not in the main partner role.

As a dom, I want my character to be older and taller than the sub, though I can accept being equivalent age and height. When it comes to things like characters that have long since stopped ages, their apparent age is what I go by - I am not interested in playing a character who looks 17 but is actually 178 as a dom for a sub who's 24.

When I play a submissive character, I ONLY play a full-Female character, and my preferences for their age/height are flipped compared to when I dom; I want them to be younger and shorter, or at the very least, equivalent in age and height. Again, the same rule for characters who've stopped aging applies; I will not play a 24-year-old sub for someone who looks 17 but is actually 178 years old.

Ages wise, I'm comfortable playing from 15 to late 20's, maybe early 30's.

Appearance wise, I much prefer smaller features; I will not play a character with massive boobs or ass. When I play a girl with something extra between her legs, I prefer not picking a precise size; I find it much nicer to stick to vague descriptions like 'large'. I will not, however, play characters with below-average lengths.

I have no interest in furry characters, but I do enjoy 'halfkin'/kemonimimi-style characters.

Plenty about what I prefer my partner character to be like I already touched on in the 'Who' section, but for convenience sake I'll just repeat myself here!

Regardless of if I dom or sub, full-Female characters are always greatly appreciated, though I'm also more than open to subbing for a Dickgirl/Shemale partner. Male characters need to bring a lot to the table for me to be interested in them, and Romance can not be among the things on the table - I'm not into romantic FxM stuff.

If I dom, I'd like my partner's character to be Female; I will not dom anyone with a dick. The only exception to this is in a switch RP, in which case I'm willing to powerbottom for a Dickgirl/Shemale character.

Regarding ages and appearance, I'll just repeat what I said in the previous section. I want the dom to be older and taller than the sub, or at the very least, be the same age and roughly the same height. For characters who've stopped ages, I go by their apparent age for this; I don't want a 178-year-old character who looks to be 17 dom a character who is and looks 24. I'm comfortable playing with characers from 15 and up to mid 30's.

And as mentioned before, I much prefer smaller features. I like small chests but am fine with average/medium-sized breasts too, but not massive breasts. For dicks, I do still prefer keeping the exact size vague, but do like above-average sizes.

I have no interest in furry characters, but I do enjoy 'halfkin'/kemonimimi-style characters.

Regarding the RP itself, I have a strong preference for something with a story focus with smut on the side. Smut focus/Pure smut is fun, but I struggle to remain interested in that for long periods of time. You're welcome to approach me with it, but be warned that my interest will likely wane quickly.

As for the content of the RP, I'm happy with both fluffy stuff and dark stuff, so just come at me with ideas. I'll put specific setup ideas in another spoiler in here when I have them, but they're mostly cravings and pairing ideas.
Noble x Noble
Noble x Thief
Noble x Street Girl
Big Bad x Adventurer
Big Bad x Princess
Big Bad x Street Girl
Big Bad x Apprentice Mage
Mage x Familar
Mage x Apprentice
Vampire x Noble
Vampire x Street Girl

For these, I either use MC/YC (My/Your Character) if there's a specific role I want to play, or D/S (Dom/Sub) if I'm happy to play either role.
These plots can be very detailed or very vague depending on how inspired I feel at time of adding them to this thread.

S is an (apprentice) mage/adventurer who aspired to defeat the big bad/villainess (D), only to be defeated during her quest. D opts to take in/imprison/enslave S either out of pity or because she thinks they could make for a cute plaything/could be corrupted.

For the lewd/kinky stuff, I have a convenient kinklist that describes most of my interests, but here are some big favourites:
- Hypnosis, if done properly. Improperly-done hypnosis is dull, I much prefer it to be a slow process of implanting suggestions/feelings rather than full control. ("You feel very happy from being praised" is much better than "get on your knees and strip". It leaves the recepient with much more flexibility in how they deal with things)
- Clothing play. I like pretty girls in pretty outfits. I also really like pretty girls getting fucked in pretty outfits. Dressing up for sex is fun.
- Bondage. I don't like heavy bondage with leather/latex/whatever, but I like ropes/chains/gags/cuffs/blindfolds.
- Pain. Bit of a guilty pleasure, but for darker stories, I do enjoy a decent serving of violence and pain. No gore, but things like choking, shock collars, and some degree of abuse.

I also have a few turn-off's, of course. I'll update this list as things come up.
- Bathroom stuff is a no thanks.
- Rimjobs & Anal Fingering. I'm not a fan of buttstuff, I'm only down for regular anal sex.

I'm a big sucker for Fantasy Worlds, both stuff with a lot of worldbuilding behind it and simpler vaguer stuff! I'm not familiar with a lot of canon settings however, so much prefer something original.

I am also quite interested in steampunk settings, victorian settings, classical/roman settings and stuff set in shogunate-era Japan.

I can be convinced to play modern of sci-fi settings, but not post-apocalypse stuff.

I quite enjoy magic users in settings where magic is rare (either playing them or playing with them).
I have a thing for dollgirls (Girls with dolljoints). Playing a sub who gets turned into one is one of my more out-there kinks.

I think that's about all I have to say! If you have questions, feel free to send me a PM! I only bite if you want me to!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom