Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Specific Interest: RWBY Incest Thread

Remira

Planetoid
Hello! I've got a specific interest in mind for a fandom RP. I'm sure you've read the title, so I'll get right to the point.

I'm looking to play a female RWBY character in an incest based RP. Primarily interested in canon characters, but maybe I could be convinced to do something with an OC, depending on the idea. One shot scenes, longer stories, multiple scenes, FxM, FxF, or FxFu, all are good with me. Anything with RWBY family members breaking some taboos.

f-list

On: Not required obviously, but these are some things I particularly like and would love to have included in an RP
Breast play
Oral fixation
Anal
Rough sex (spanking, breast slapping, hair pulling, mild choking is okay as well)
Medium bondage (gags, blindfolds, handcuffs, ropes)
Playing submissive (I don't domme very well. I can try though)
Risky sex
Public sex
Breeding/impregnation
Large insertions (up to unnaturally large, 12+ inches)
Excessive semen
Stomach bulge (from the above large insertions and excessive semen)
Unlikely: transformations/bimbofication

Maybe:
Hypnosis (I have a bunch of prerequisites for hypnosis to keep it consensual)
Pregnancy/lactation (I'm fine with the sex that makes the baby. Not really sure of sex while pregnant)

Offs: Absolutely not
Underage (everyone is 18+ for any sexual activity during the RP, and no cross boundary sex in backstory. While underage Blake may have had sex with other underage people as a teen, she didn't have sex with an adult during that time and we won't be focusing the story on her underage exploits)
Non-con (everyone has consented to everything. Not even blackmail or heavily influenced by alcohol exceptions)
Face slapping
Rimming/ass-to-mouth (sorry, a lot of people seem into this and I feel nauseous thinking about it)

Pairings (characters I'm down to play in bold, could even play multiple in a given setup)
Yang/Ruby/Taiyang/Qrow (Any combo. Ruby and Qrow aren't blood related, but come on, that's incest still. That's her uncle!)
Yang/Raven/Taiyang/Qrow (Any combo. Maybe Yang reunites her family by getting gangbanged by all three parental figures)
Blake (+ optional Yang)/Ghira/Kali (Whether just Blake and her parents, or Ghira taking a very active role in getting one or more Bee pregnant for some grandchildren)
Weiss/Winter/Whitley/Willow (Basically any Schnee combination with these four)
Raven/Qrow (Little brother isn't so little?)
Summer Rose/Ruby/Yang (Mom's alive somehow! If you wanna get Tai, Qrow or Raven involved as well, I'm not opposed)
Open to your other ideas

Thanks for checking this out, I look forward to hearing from an interested party!

Back
Top Bottom