Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any High school open world! [nsfw]

Freelancer

Planetoid
Character: OC
Type: Human
Orientation: straight
Looking for: female, European student types

Kinks: drama, condoms, anal, facials, rimming, watersports, facesitting, dry humping, risk of pregnancy, cheating, feet, armpits, creampies, public/risky sex, first times, full nelson, mating press, zoophilia, much more

Blacklist: death, gore, stereotypes

Details: So, I'm basically looking to play as 1 - 5 student girls, against someone who'd want to DM me through their daily lives. I'd want this to be long term, open ended, big scale. I'd pretty much DM all the other characters. I'd love for this to be not just purely smut, but also drama, interesting gossip shit and struggling through tests and the likes, giving an authentic back to school feeling! As for setting, I'm fine with late high school, college and everything in between. I'd be cool with starting out with the former and then going into the transitionary phase leading into college/work life, if we're going the long term route with it!
Going from there I'd just be looking to build a web of relationships and character interests, hobbies, struggles, etc.
Whatever one can do in a small city is on the table, pretty much! It mostly depends on what your characters' personalities would look like, what goals they pursue, what drama they run into/choose to engage with and so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom