Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Depraved dommes you've been looking for all your life. and the moment you click on this post... You'll be completely mine.

AbhorrentDesires

Queen of depravity.
Withdrawn

A ʙ ʜ ᴏ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ D ᴇ s ɪ ʀ ᴇ s.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ​ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵏᵃʳᵐᵃ ​ ᶤˢ ᵘᶰᵇᵃˡᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ​
ᶤᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ˢᵗʳᵘᵐᵇˡᵉᵈ ᵃᶜʳᵒˢˢ ᵐᵉ ˒ ​
.. ​
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘˑ ​
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄​.​
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You're exhausted, on an endless search that always leads to nothing. How long have you been looking for a domme now? Days.. weeks.. months.. years? To absolutely no avail. It's frustrating and tiring and you've reached the point that you simply play as dominant so you can have some sort of an rp. While there is a part of you that enjoys it, the submissive side of you has never gone away. It's hopeful everytime you go onto a sub and look through the posts, but hope has dwindled because to put it simply, dommes— real dommes, are seemingly nonexistent. You're ready to give up… until you read the title to this post, become intrigued, and then suddenly, your search has finally come to an end.

Today, I am offering my capabilities to be the one to put you all in your place— kneeling besides me. I can be the domme of your dreams, but below is some need to know information about me before you reaching out.

About Me... - A woman who welcomes those who feel comfortable in the depths of depravity

• My name is Desire and I'm a woman in my early twenties, I've been roleplaying for over a solid 6 years Now.

To put it simply, I feel more comfortable in depravity and darkness, I love to explore more adult and mature themes, dramas and tensions accompanied by more depraved, dark, obscure and even extreme kinks, I love bad endings, betrayals, dramas and anything that falls within the lexical field of things unhealthy, or nasty or even cruel or extreme.

I'd also like to say that I have almost no interest in wholesomeness in what I write, I only find wholesomeness interesting to write in certain rare moments which means that if you're looking to write a My Little Pony-type plot or if you want to write a sweet and cute fairy tale or a plot around affection or sweetness we won't make a good fit.

Apart from my interests which lean more towards the dark sides, I'm a very friendly person overall and I welcome OOC conversations with pleasure and enthusiasm. Alchemy isn't just about having similar interests and similar writing style but also about seeing if the vibe is there and if we like each other as humans , I truly believe that getting to know a fellow writer and forming friendships is the key to amazing, comfortable,. But of course, it's not mandatory, even if it's something I love, Don't hesitate. Tell me about your day, rant at your asshole boss, tell me what you've been listening to lately, what games you're playing, discuss the plot, etc.

I'm also a MEGA versatile writer , and that's why unless I'm playing a Canon character, I don't have any pre-existing OCs, any OCs I play with you will be made specifically for our plot and will never be played anywhere else.

I'm also very versatile in my writing which loves dynamic post length, Novelas? Multi-para? Some lines, don't worry, I'll follow you. I find it more pleasant to read. And I love playing other kinds of characters! Of course, a human female is fun, but I love supernatural creatures... For example, I love writing succubus :)

I am a student, And It is very important that any potential writing partner understands that real life comes first and will be happy to have a schedule of several entries a week when things are busy. As always. I communicate so you know when I can't post a story entry and that I'm still able to chat OOC. I'm most comfortable with authors who can post once a week.

(Oh i'm trilingual btw ! French , English and Dutch)

Preferred RP Locations:✔ Discord✔ PMs✔ Threads

My Avg. Post Frequency: Usually one reply per dayMy Writing Style: Prefer Third Person , But can write First person.
My Avg. Post Length:VersatileMy Time Zone: GMT +1 France/Germany
OOC Wanted and Expected?: Highly PreferedPreferred Plot to Smut Ratio: ...

Writing Partner Expectations:

Before coming here, I only write as a DOM because after 5 years writing as a sub, I'm burnt out, and will sub / switch for individual creative. Please don't send me a message if you expect me to be a sub for you.

I'm ideally looking for people like me so if you're a clone of me or a version of me in another timeline send me a message! And if not, here's what I'm looking for :

• 18-18+
• Is comfortable with SMUT AND STORY in the play. (All my RPs are primarily focused on content and erotic experiences. Likewise, any story in my RPs is intended to add flavour, context and spice to the erotic experiences but my main objective remains the same, to write a story with you so I'm probably not interested in writing a story that will just be erotic twenty-four hours a day.)
• Is versatile! Massive posts of several para mini-stories when necessary? I'm all for that. Small, sharp and effective posts? No problem. Anything and everything in between? Absolutely.
While I'm not a grammar Nazi who'll point out every mistake you make (we're all human!) I do require at least a good English level ^^.
• Love more mature and darker plots. isn't afraid of the darkness.
• Good Vibes
• Respects boundaries
• Great at communicating
• Equally doesn't plot too much and just lets it flow.
• Isn't afraid to show initiative and throw ideas out there without prompting.
• Has strong characterisation
Is comfortable with Black OC. ( All the OCs I play are often black/latina. Strangely, I've already had people who were against that?)

Things I do not want from a writing partner

• A lack of understanding
• One liners
• Self inserts
• Writers who clearly haven't read this fully
• Needy partner / Way too much horny for write.
•Impatience It's not because I'm connected to the forum that I'll read your messages, sometimes I don't have the mood to do so or otherwise.

The Abhorrent List
Remember, none of the kinks you'll see are mandatory.

Desires
( This list is just the kinks that have intrigued me for some time and that I'd love to explore with a partner who'd be willing to do it too. However again this is not compulsory, and you can skip it completely).

Playing as a Succubus: I use roleplay as a real outlet for creativity, and an interesting way of using it to the full is to sometimes be able to play more than just a human, writing other species is often fun and different which always brings a breath of fresh air that is greatly appreciated.

Attribute thief: Drain someone and steal attributes to make their character even stronger... It's a kink that works well with succubi and their tails, a kind of sucking prick or magical strangulation.

Magic / Super-Powers : Even though I love Dragon Ball. I'm not here to write characters who'll be able to destroy entire galaxies in a single move or have our characters turn into Ultra Instinct. I just like the use of superpowers that can be creative and fun without being too overpowering. From simple Vanilla powers (super-stretchy hair with super-human strength, running faster, transforming your body into something super-elastic etc) to more magical ones (summoning, enchanting, transfiguration, elemental magic, body growth and more). ) These are just examples! Let's be creative!

Getting stronger: Simple. Just a character who becomes stronger and more powerful over the course of the story, powerful to the point where even if you like to cause physical changes it's something that works very well with the trait attribute.

¡Te quiero! .
(My favourite kinks that I like to include everywhere. Nothing is compulsory, of course.)
Non Con/Dub Con : I love this kinks. It's very versatile, very hot, very dominant and has lots of interesting uses.

Breathplay : Facesitting, Tight Suffocation, traditional strangulation or even the more "Supernatural" Ones Or even the EXTREME ONE I'm interested. It's quite sadistic, but I find these kinks really interesting, literally to play with such an important element for the survival of a being, makes things so intense.

Worship : What's the best way to prove that you're superior to someone? By forcing them to worship you and your body as if you were a real goddess. Forcing someone to kiss, sniff or even lick your private parts. ( Assplay / Breastplay , Feetplay , PussyWorship and even cock worship if you like Futa etc )

Any kinds of characters. : Furry ? Yeah. Monster Girl ? Yeah , Surnatural creatures ? Yeah. Just ask.

Humiliation/ Bullying / Degradation : Private Or public, I'm in.

Face - Licking : This is a very uncommon kink, but it just boils down to licking the face of its "victim" for the gentlest and literally transforming the victim's head into a real ball of ice cream so licking it with long and slobbery licks for the most extreme. It's a pretty fun and strangely intimidating kink.
Snuff / Death by SnuSnu : Ooopss.... ( :
Psychological and physical abuse

Screaming/crying/begging
Sweat / Dirty Worship
Sadism/masochism/sadomasochism
Impact play
Submissive to me, dominant to everyone else

All genders and nationalities. All body types (fat, skinny, fit etc.)
Bad Endings
:
because the good guys don't always win the battle.
Violence
Torture
Wrestling
Vore
:
Yes . YES. YES . This is surely one of the strangest kinks I have as one of the most secondary kinks on this list , again , NOTHING is compulsory !!!!
Teasing : Sexy.
Age gaps:
So what's going on? An old karen decides to teach one of those stupid gen z kids a lesson? Or is it the other way round? Boomers tend to complain about everything.

Like them !
(I Like them.)
Corruption
Face fucking
Manipulation
Toxicity
Saliva/droll/spitting
Drugs
Dry-Humping

Race play
Farting
Hyper
Filthy characters (being unclean/musky etc.)
Creative TF usage.
FUTA
Shriking
Giantess

AND A LOOOOT MORE. Please , just ask.

NO.
(
Just the things I don't want because I find them too annoying or uninteresting. )
Hypnosis: Does it turn me on? No. Is it interesting to write about? Probably not, turning someone into some kind of zombie doesn't really interest me. To be honest, I prefer corruption, it's the same thing except that it's less instantaneous and more fun/interesting to write.

Full BDSM Relationship: I like to play characters who are dominant because their personality and actions literally "crush" their victims so that they can naturally take on the label of dominant, I hate relationships/plays that boil down to a dominatrix and a sub, and that the submissive submits just because someone proclaims herself to be a mistress.

Godmodding : Using my character to make her do notable actions is an instant turn off. I mean what's the point of writing with someone who wants to control your character? Solo writing will probably work much better for you.

Bestiality: While I don't mind writing with a furry, I'm not interested in writing anything with an animal.
If you want to see more, you can find my F-List here.
You can find a lil kinklist here

My Genres and Themes:

Fantasy

I've been loving fantasy for a while now, because fuck, I find this setting so interesting and fun, between the adventures, the slightly supernatural stuff, the infinite possibilities with magic, etc etc etc. It's clearly one of my favourite settings.

Modern.

Even if it's not as interesting as fantasy, I think this setting is great too and has a lot of possibilities! It's also the best setting for the Heroes / Villain story which is clearly one of the dynamics I really like, the abusive relationship / taboo etc etc etc. I don't have any outstanding examples yet!

Scifi.

My least favourite to be honest. But I'm putting it here just because I had a really fun rp that was all about a futa virus that duplicated itself to dominate space and planets. It was fun lol, so I think a good plot can make me appreciate sci-fi and all things cyber punk!

I'm not a big sci-fi fan, but in certain situations I'm sure it can work.

Fandoms Characters:
(As I'm mainly interested in writing an OC, I decided to make a simple list of canon characters I'd like to play one day. Feel free to ask me if you'd like me to play a character you like, but I'm within my rights to refuse.)

Fandoms:

DC
Emerald Empress

Catwoman
Talia al Ghul
Cheetah
Harley Quinn
Queen Bee
Inque
Madame Rouge

Marvel
Emma Frost
Dansen Macabre
White Rabbit

Black cat
Viper
Hela
Baroness (Gi Joe)

The anime one.

Makima

Albedo
Sedusa (PPG)

Purah

Eida

( propably going to add more soon ^_^)

Plot Ideas:

For now i don't have any ! ^^ I usually like brainstorming with my partner !

Thank you for reading

Thank you for hearing me out. If you like what I have to say, then I look forward to hearing from you.

If you think we'd make for good writing partners please reach out! . I'm mega-friendly and reply to everyone who submits a thought-out response, even if I don't think we're suitable!

Hope to chat soon and thank you for reading if you've made it this far. Anything else you want to know, please, just ask me!

Ciao for now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom