Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Dance with me

I have some roleplay ideas below I'd like to build on with someone who is interested in adding to them and making the ideas a full-fledged story between the two of us. I'm interested in slow-burn-long-term storylines, not a jump-right-in scenario. I enjoy chemistry and build-up between our characters. I like talking with my partners OOC-I might flirt to a degree but i just like to keep in touch and keep up on plot ideas if we want to change anything up or add anything. I roleplay in 3rd person, past tense.

I prefer modern Slice-of-Life. I suck at Medieval so lets avoid that era shall we.

Here are some ideas/pairings/plots to look over.

Lone biker/Shop or bar owner

Stripper (female)/Female Customer

Mother/Daughter or daughters best friend

I know there isnt a lot to choose from, so feel free to bring your own ideas to the table. As for kinks and limits, we can discuss those while in OOC. I like to get to know my writing partners, nothing perverted or anything like, but standard conversation may take place. I call everyone HUN, so if it offends please look for someone else.

What I would really like is to come up with an idea that allows me to play this being. If anyone has a creative idea, please feel free to send me a message
3ec1babdd9868c0d547e6a41a79cc14d.jpg

Last edited:
I am back after some time away from here, if any of my old partners wanna reunite then lets do it

Back
Top Bottom