Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Just some hopes, dreams and fantasies for a sissy/trans/femboy

feminization

justme

Moon
Well I got you to take a look and would like to thank you for that. Thank you! :D

A bit about me, i enjoy a good roleplaying story and have found over time I enjoy much more writing from a female or non-binary perspective. I guess this is my kink and probably much more for me. So if you like I have some thoughts and ideas but am open to writing with pretty much anyone. I do prefer a modern day setting, though will consider others. I really do like a good transformation story, one in which I am transformed into a female either in a slow methodical way or something more magical or even a pill like xchange.

Some Ideas:

Becoming the girl next door:
I had always had a thing for the neighbor girl, more of a want than a desire to be with her. It is the summer of my senior year and maybe I admired her one to many times, as she sees me looking as she bathes in the sun by her back yard pool. Wow she says hello, calling me over. That is the start of a cascade into a yearned for femininity, a slow process that begins with a conversation, then trying on nylons in her pool house ... the cascade continues until summer ends and we are off to college on our separate paths.

The never ending vacation:
After graduation from college and prior to starting a true adult life, I have one summer left to enjoy. My parents have allowed and funded a summer trip and I head off with no plan in particular. Finding myself in Thailand i want to see the culture in particular the ladyboi scene. I venture in one evening and meet one, we chat in the bar. The next evening we meet again and the adventure begins. I am pulled in deeper and deeper as the summer ends I am still there, living and now working the streets of the ladyboi district.

Halloween Dare:
"I dare you to wear that!" My gf scorned at the costume I had selected for her. I laugh and say, "Yah sure." I tease thinking that would end the conversation. She calls the bluff and I find myself not only dressed in the costume, but looking every part the slutty girl. The adventure presents for a long and wild night.

The Tenant:
I had just finished my sophomore year in college and had found a room at a home close to campus. The well known lady was older who owned the home, with her status among alumni I figured it would be good to have her as a contact. As part of the lease, I had agreed to do some work around the home. I figured it was gardening, yardwork and maintenance. When i moved into my room there where some short dresses in the closet, heels sat below the dresses on the floor. In the dresses was the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. Later that day, I mentioned the clothing left behind. "Oh no, that is your uniform." I stood stunned wondering what I had gotten myself into.

From Friends to Lovers:
We had been best friends since we were young, and tho separated for college we were now roommates. It was him who encouraged me to at least try it, the dressing, maybe be a sissy or femboy. At first I just dressed in my room, he insisted on seeing me in that sissy form.

Open to your ideas:
If you have any stories or thoughts please let me know. I will be more than happy to discuss.

Settings:
- Modern Day
- Real Life Situations
- Erotic Fantasies

Themes:
- Romance
- Blackmail
- Consensual
- Forced
- Tricked
- Coerced

Characters:
- People of all types

Kinks:

- Sex
- Vaginal
- Oral
- Anal
- Toys
- Bondage
- Transgender / Transformations
- Feminization
- Nipple Play

MAYBES

Settings:

- Futuristic
- The Past
- Victorian is a proably
- Sci Fi
- Adultery
- Incest
- Non-Con (Ask First)

Characters:
- Android
- Turned into an object

Kinks:
- Chastity

OFFS

Settings:

- Fantasy Worlds
- Abstract

Themes:

Characters:

- Out of this world types

Kinks:
- Toilet Games
- Pain for no other reason than to abuse
- Sexual Violence

The above is my general list, questions please ask me and I will answer honestly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom