Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female I'll be your fat ugly b@stard!

Taboo123

Planetoid
Greetings fellow roleplayer, you can probably tell from my profile name I enjoy playing out more taboo subject matter. After all the scenes and how they play out are just creations of our imagination and as such no one will be harmed in the real world. Let me be clear thou I do NOT condone violence or any such acts that I may happen out online in the real world.

I will not insist on correct spelling or punctuation however please make your replies understandable. Speaking of replies I tend to mirror the length of my partners replies but please no one liners or a couple sentences. I will not be offended if you ghost me it happens however I would off course prefer that you tell me if you have lost interest. I won't be offended or hound you. Like everyone else here I have a life in the real world which must come first. I will always reply as quickly as I can and in the order I receive replies.

Now the boring stuff is done with we can get on with juicy bits. I'm open most things but to list of a few Taboo topics I enjoy playing out.

Incest (no MxM)
Animals
Non-con (open to dub-con and con)
Big age differences (no underage)
Breeding
Drugs & alcohol
Messy sex

Punishment
Spanking

I will add more topics as I think them up.

If you have any cravings you want to run by me just send a PM.

Taboo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom