Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grim Warden (for FuriousLoverXD)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
He'd drink some water to get re-hydrated after hosing down the quintet of thots while they collected his money. He'd then slap each ass on his way out of the defeated hoes. "Thanks for the cash and the fuck." He told them only somewhat regretting the demise of Rin out of all of them before heading home in a round about way in case he was being followed. He'd cash in the money first through several different deposits as well. He wanted to get back to the ladies who actually seemingly liked him.

Whoever was able to was able to get the money for him, but the moment of awkwardness had passed it seemed and he was able to take his money and head home. He'd have to stop off at the bank because no one not even he was that dumb to carry that much money around on his person. But he'd be able to head back, his shoes still wet with his own seed.

He'd take a hose to the bottom of his shoes outside in the garden to get off all the unborn bastards. Once they were clean he'd head up and go to bed after showering off the losers from him. He'd crawl into bed going to sleep pretty quickly.

He'd managed to get back but by the time he did it was really, really late like nocturnally late in the day, but he was a bat man so it was probably better for him anyway. Everyone had been sleeping by the time he arrived so no one had any questions for while he smelled of rape and desperation.

Thankfully it has been a Saturday night so he didn't have to get up in the morning. So he'd sleep like a log barring someone waking him or trying to sneak into the room to do something untoward to him.

No one bothered to wake him up, everyone went for breakfast without him since they all saw he hadn't come in when they went to sleep. They figured he did something shady and was sleeping it off, or someone shady and still sleeping it off. Either way he was alone when he woke up mid morning.

He'd go down to get a big late breakfast and enjoy recovering his stamina. A lazy sunday was always a welcome treat since he rarely ever got it. Even now at beacon.

For now he was free to get brunch, as it was brunch it was an off time for the school. it was a lazy Sunday for him yes, and he was a bit free to explore there if he wanted to seek something specific.

(Roll a d100 for a potential encounter)

[83]

He'd simply enjoy having brunch and relaxing. He'd not be looking to do too much other than recover from the exercise of the night. Maybe study for a few hours.

Kay would eventually find him as she had a snack in hand. "Well someone was burning the candle at both ends yesterday." She remarked sitting down.

"Yes well. It's college gotta have fun." He said reading over some notes as he ate. "What you up to today Kay? Gonna relax or you gonna be the role model we all need and do some training and studying?" He asked her as he popped his back.

"Uh huh, your clothes still smelled like cheap booze and sex." Kay stated not buying it for a fucking bit. She explained and then shook her head. "I'll be doing both of course, business first than enjoying myself." She offered with a laugh.

"There is a certain satisfaction with studying I'll give you that." He said pretending like they were both model students. "I could do a light work out I suppose. Maybe some swimming. Still working on that so I don't look like I'm drowning."

"I feel like that's a lie from you." She stated as she looked at him and then rolled her eyes a little. "Mhmmm well you are going to need it I assume you were drowning in pussy again." She scoffed.

"Such a bold accusation. Don't be jealous Kay." He said taking a sip of coffee. "You can always hook up with me and you're actually what I would consider wife material since you actually have a good head on your shoulders." He said raising a mug to her.

"Jealous implies I'm bothered by it." She stated as she looked at him and drank coffee as well. "Uh huh, clearly you think I'm one of those NTR lovers or you'd be staying home rather than fucking anything with a hole and a pulse." She reminded him.

"Nah, I think you'd welcome the help cause alone you have a hard time keeping up with me." He reminded her. "Or do you want me to stay with you and pleasuring you every minute we're not studying, working, or training?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, you want a wife you have to satisfy a woman in more ways than the bedroom. And you are pisspoor in that department." She stated simply as she looked at him. "You treat me more like a whore than a wife type." She remarked glancing at him.

"No. If I treated you like a whore I'd be running your pockets for money after pimping you out." He said mildly. "At worst I'm treating you like a fellow overly horny college student in a profession where we should appreciate life to its fullest. At best before wifing you up I treat you like a fellow slayer of monsters who likes to share a bed with me. If we were going steady and I treated you like how I wanna you'd never see combat and be in a safer profession. Alas that's not viable because I see your worth to the field an can't and won't try to take you out of the game when you can help save lives and kill more grim out there with me."

"No, worse, you just fuck me and don't bother paying me for my troubles." She countered as she listened to him talk. "oh so you think so little of me that as a wife I can't be both a fighter and a wife... I see... you really think that little of me." She sighed heavily with a shake of hier head.

"Mmm, nah it's that I take on more responsibility as a man in order to impress a bad bitch to try and keep her around." He said with a shrug. "Also I tend to value your life more than mine since you're a far more positive influence on the world than I am."

"Nah sounds more like you want a 50s housewife." She countered as she shook her head. "But for now I'll tolerate it, I was going to go swimming today anyway and relax slash train a bit."

"Wow would I want a fifty year old house wife when I've got you?" He said not understanding what the joke of that was. "Swimming huh? Well I will join you. I've gotta get better at that. Plus it's good low impact exercise. I assume we're going to wait at least an hour after we eat before going."

"No I meant you are being sexist and want a woman from a bygone era with what was expected of a wife." She corrected him and then listened to his reasons. "Yeah we can wait an hour for that then."

"Oh. If that's what you think." He said with a shrug before adjusting onto the bench so he could lay his head down on her lap. "I'll grab a power nap until then." He said comfortably provided she didn't just yeet him off.

"We're in the cafeteria, if you need an afternoon nap grandpa you can do it in your own bed." Kay laughed at him being weird there now on his lap once more.

Back
Top Bottom