Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony's Trailblazing the Mojave (for FuriousLoverXD)

Tony looked at his lovers while he continued making love to Vanessa. "I guess I just need to keep having sex until I've loosened you up for it." He teased a bit. "After all, now we're not under the awkward situation from back home." He added since he knew any rubbers they got were compromised.

"If you loosen me up to the point the kid descends out like special forces on a rope then I'm likely going to be dead from whatever you shoved up there. So let's not go with those weird hyper sex things those guys found in that old comic store." Vanessa said with a shiver. "Old world people were freaks."

Tony looked at her with a chuckle there as he continued to kiss her affectionately. "Don't worry love, I won't do anything that aggressive there." He wanted to make sure she felt she was being taken care of and well loved there on that small bed.

"You sure about that. You've got a train full of pretty women. Clearly your Grognak the barbarian out here collecting women to handle your lusts." She said with a grin clearly teasing him, though he was the luckiest man in the wasteland.

Back
Top Bottom