Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clark's Story Mojave (For FuriousLoverXD)

"And the Kings. Hard to forget the goofy hair drills." He said wrapping up the sex a few minutes later figuring he'd let her sleep and recover for tomorrow.

"Yeah I know, them do we have the guy here." She reminded him as the finished up and she'd be sighing heavily and panting after finishing with him again. It was nice to have sex with him sure but he was very tiring to her.

"Good night hon. Don't worry. We'll get you ready for that marathon that ends in you carrying twins soon enough." He teased kissing her cheek and then tucked her into to go to bed.

Marie nodded quietly. "Well if you plan on that you'll need more doctor since someone isn't around." She reminded him cheekily and then nodded along to him.

"Hopefully get more doctors soon enough. I think many would like a secure location to practice in. Not have to deal with all the crazy stuff as much. Just a crazed chief of Medicine."

"Yeah but it is fundamentally a death funnel, and if enough people with fat men or rocket launchers ever get on the ridge we're all essentially trapped in here to be blown up trying to escape through one choke point." Marie stated with post nut clarity.

"I'm working on it. Though it would take more than one fat man. Specially with stuff being reinforced." He mused since he had seen them in action. They could level a house, but the hospital was a lot larger and sturdier than a house.

"You are correct it is a very large building turned hospital." She considered as she looked at him and then chuckled softly. "But it's also still in a trappable spot for people to ambush us." She did shutter a bit witha concern.

"It's why we have security. Everywhere is open to ambush at some level. No really escaping it." He said petting her head as he pulled her down for more sleepy time. "Always a toss up to what is worse. Out in the open or with a place to lock out doors."

"I mean yes in theory but there are ways that could make things easier, yeah the three gates are great but it still puts us in a death funnel if we are every ambushed from above and Novac." She offered but then shrugged. "Oh well..." She sighed heavily.

"If we have an air force coming after us then we ere doomed from the start. Thankfully we got underground labs and rocket storage we can hide in. Had the bots going down there to clean and fix up what they could.

"I mean from above us on the plateau." She offered but then sighed gently. "You are true we have that there." She considered and rubbed her own head gently as she was settled in on him.

"Plots within plots all day everyday." He joked with her. "Now try and relax as best you can my dear." He told her letting her rest upon him as he turned in for the night to prepar for the next days shenanigans.

"I don't follow but then again you have plenty of screws loose." She admitted with a laugh as she laid with him. She'd sigh softly as she laid on him, already tired from a long day before being expected to fuck the cyborg.

"Well you can always tighten them back up nurse. Gotta make sure I'm in tip top shape to doctor, fight, or mechanic us through the various troubles out there. Or just to keep you satiated." He said kissing her forhead before going to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom