ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He cried out, whimpering and blubbering and begging her in his own language to let him rest. “B-Bitte lieben, bitte..~!!”

She shook her head firmly, his whimpering only making her wetter and greedier for him, not feeling an ounce of fatigue from her movements.

There was a heavy web of their mixed juices between them, getting thicker and thicker the more she moved, the harder she moved. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, moaning low and guttural in her throat.

He moaned lowly and kissed back, unable to stop her. He was overwhelmed, drooling and sputtering, almost in overstimulated tears as she took everything his blessed body was able to give.

"I-I'm sorry...~" She gasped against his lips, "I-I'm sorry, I c...can't stop...~ I don't want to stop...~!! I-I need...e-everything...~!!"

He cried out, filling her again. His eyes were glowing brighter, his loads seeming to grow in volume to match her feral behavior.

"I-I just...wanted the ability to...ease your worries...~!! I didn't think...I would be gifted such stamina to...match you...~!!" She said, "B-But Gods I'm glad for it...~!!"

"I-I prayed...for guidance...to help ease your worries about...being with me...~!! And I was just...overcome with such burning desire...~!! It's unquenchable~!" She whined, "Gods, I could die like this and my soul would be at peace with it~!"

She forced herself to stop, even though her body shook to keep going, "A...Are you alright...?" Sje asked weakly, holding his face.

She felt like she was close. She had to be. Her brain was starting to fuzz and she could barely focus on anything but the pleasure; the feeling of him driving into her womb.

She was so full, so blissfully full. And thanks to her blessing, it seemed like he was able to continue like this for as long as she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom