Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She tried to move her hips as fast as she possibly could, gasping and moaning loudly as his cock pierced deep inside her.

She shifted to a better position, allowing her to move faster and harder, moaning loudly as she took him.

She reached and shakily took his hand, pulling it and placing it against her lower abdomen, eyes glowing brighter, "Th...This is...how deep you are~~ you're sitting right here inside me~~"

He let out a long, low moan as he throbbed harder inside her. “S-Scheisse, lieben~~” he drooled as he looked into her eyes.

He let out a guttural noise, barking some native nonsense out, using his free hand to keep her down at the base, grinding her back and forth.

He let out more gibberish, throbbing harder inside her. He could feel how wet she was getting with him doing this, and it only made him want to do it more.

"F-Fuck, this is such blissful torture...~!!" She whined in delight, "P-Please, give me more or let me return to my worship~!"

She panted weakly and shifted, putting all of her weight into her feet so she could better support herself as she leaned back slightly to allow him to watch. She was flooded, her heavy slick coating every inch of both of them and causing a loud satisfying wet slap when she went down.

Back
Top Bottom