Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Gender Transformation, Anthros, and more (Looking for Dom)

Suki Rune

Forced to be a girl
Okay, I am new here, but I wanted to throw out a couple ideas to see if there was any interest, I love forced gender transformation, especially if there is a strong dominant man involved to take advantage of the situation. Here are a couple ideas I had. Feel free to expand upon any of these or if they inspire you, suggest an idea of your own!

The new Kitten

1697676673043.png

When I heard that there was a price on my head I knew I had to go into hiding. Fortunately I knew the perfect hiding place. I helped run a sanctuary for hybrids, half human-half animal outcasts that lived apart from society. I begged the alphas that ran the sanctuary to help hide me. They agreed, but under one condition. I had to become their pet; the sanctuary's newest pleasure kitten.

Back to School?

1697675601939.png

I was up for a big promotion at work. However my rival for the job was the head of research and development of the genetics lab. When I woke up this morning, I was no longer a powerful, business exec. I was my rivals teenage daughter. I had to play along and be the loving schoolgirl and date the company CEO's son or he would put me out on the street looking like this.

Master to Maid

Tumblr_1bd6f5c50dbfa27996f664a58fe3f0c9_2c07908d_1280.jpg

I was informed that I was to inherit a fortune left to me by an uncle I had never met. The only stipulation was that I had to live in his mansion for one month. At the end of the month I had to sign for the inheritance in person. If I failed to sign, the head butler would inherit everything in my place. Needless to say, the head butler had other plans. By the end of the month, I would be nowhere to be found, but the mansion would have a new maid that was trained to please the rest of the staff.

The Farm

4_01D7TKQWXPCN472RT40C83TP3Y.315x0.jpg

The Farm. It was a former women's prison. Now it was home to a new breed of prisoners. Women who volunteered to go to the farm were changed into hucows, good only for breeding and milking. Working in the barn, I accidentally injected myself with an experimental genetic hormone that transformed me physically into one of the hucows. It was an interesting experience until one on the farm's handlers walked in and decided that I would make an excellent heifer. Can I escape the farm or am I destined to join the herd?

The Wolf King

Dg1jimi-ad1bf836-4328-4e9f-b25e-ee81f6a10274.png

Princess Melody longed to escape the castle and her arranged marriage. The night before her wedding, she cursed her older brother, Prince Harmon, to swap places with her. That night, a werewolf alpha that was prisoner in the castle escaped taking the Princess hostage. Unfortunately he kidnapped the swapped Prince by mistake. Now hunted by her fiancee, and surrounded by monsters and war, Prince Harmon, now Princess Harmony finds that she can't resist the attraction she feels developing for the alpha wolf.

Back
Top Bottom