Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meth, Lies, and more... (O/A)

[Trinity]

Meteorite
This involves everything from drugs, to love, to death, cheating, lies, sexual content, babies, jail, and tough decisions of course. All of the characters live by themselves either in an apartment or in a house I don't really care which. Now I'm already going to have the character outlines made but you get to pick the age (in the limits), name, looks, and more. In the character descriptions there will be small plots but we can mostly do whatever, the decisions and what good and bad choices they make, and somehow everyone will be tied together.

~Rules~
1. Be able to post at least one paragraph (7-9 sentences) per post more is much much loved though
2. Post at least once a day, pm me if you will be out for any reason
3. No godmodding/ Power playing all that jazz
4. If you want to kill an other's character pm them to talk it out
5. Don't leave anyone out
6. Make plot twists I love them
7. I have the right to kick you out, take your place and give it to somebody else if you aren't active, ask you to leave, pm you asking you to post again, and add as many rules as I like
8. If positions all run out and we need more I will make more
9. Post in the OOC thread with the character you want to play have the skeleton bio filled out and wait to be accepted to post here
10. You can play multiple characters but if your first is a girl the second MUST be a boy then the third can be a girl. All characters must be used equally
11. I only want the skeleton as a brief description I still want a full intro and everything
12. Some spelling errors and what not are okay I my mind often works faster than my fingers can
13. If all characters are taken and you want to join pm me with a character outline either you made yourself or a tweaked original including the gender and ago and I'll most ikely accept
NO POSTING UNLESS IT'S AN ACCEPTED CHARACTER THEN POST YOUR CHARACTERS BIO AND INTRO!!

Girls
A: (18-21) She is one of the cleaner ones, and better off than most, she has a good stable job and even is starting college in the next two months. She has a boyfriend (guy A) they have been dating for two years and they have been talking about moving in together possibly. Will she stay the good girl, even after her boyfriend cheats?
Status- open
B: (17-19) She is a dealer and a user of meth, she works at a strip club for good money and has even dabbled in prostitution to make some quick cash. This has been her life for some time now, she hasn't ever known love and never had a stable relationship, but she has wrecked a few (including relationship between girl A and guy A). Can anybody save this shattered girl?
Statues- Taken by [Trinity]
C: (17-19) Bad past, abusive father, possibly raped by him she tried to block out the memories so it doesn't seem real anymore. Working at a corner store and getting checks from her dad to help pay her rent, he thinks this is a way to make things up. She only takes them out of spire to try to drain his account. Where will she go from here? (Has seen boy B a round a few times and thinks he's cute, but this could mean nothing)
Status- Open
D: (19-22) She's more of the shy one who hasn't done much wrong before maybe snuck out just to go right back in but nothing bad. She has had one serious relationship but never went further than some heavy kissing. She is working a job to get by but wants to go to college and do something with her life, hopefully a guy doesn't come around and ruin that, right?
Status- Open

Guys
A: (18-21) He has a great lean bod, and some brains, his main goal is to go to college on a scholarship for music. Him and his guitar can make magic, and with his girlfriend at his side (girl A) nothing can go wrong. Until he decides to dance with the monster (meth) that he got from a stunning young woman. Only thing he didn't expect was to wake up in her bed naked, where would he go from there?
Status- Open
B: (19-22) He never really had a hobby just did a little of everything and is well rounded, only he is considered somewhat of a loner. He has a bad past at home, and is a recovered meth addict, everybody knows that you never truly recover from meth it just gets easier every day to say no. He knows a girl who deals, she makes his body tingle just watching her work, will she be his down fall? Or will he be her saving grace?
Status- Open
C: (19-22) He seems like such a good guy at first, he has the money to buy quite a bit, he has a good car, and he's a meth dealer. But what nobody knows about him before it's to late is that he is a user, not just of meth but of girls. He will offer them a ride with the monster (meth) take them to a place off the high way where nobody goes or can find them, gets them high, and takes advantage. Some don't enjoy it but most love it due to the monster and come back for more. (Fancies all the girls, and he's great looking)
Status- Open
D: (18-20) The sweet one, and also the jock, he puts off a front of being a player, but he really does want a good relationship. The only problem is he doesn't know who with and he's tired of always being so good and perfect. He's ready to break loose and have some fun of some kind, maybe he will dance with the monster, or just find a party girl.
Status- Open

So who will decide it's time to dance with the monster, what happens when somebody becomes very unfaithful? What if the cops find things out, what will happen next? What if somebody isn't who they say they are and swings the other way? Oh the things that can happen in the blink of an eye...

Position: Guy/Girl and letter
Name:
Looks: (anime pictures welcome just put a disclaimer of where you got it)
Job:
Lives where: (apartment or house, near anybody?)
Bad habits: (If stated a user or dealer then that. If none stated put if there is a possible chance)
Relationship: (if stated in the outline then that)

OCC Thread Link
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14607

Re: Oh the D.R.A.M.A (open)

Position: Girl B
Name: Clarrisa Binx (Risa)
Looks:
anime_girls_43-normal.jpg

Job: Stripper at the only strip club "Hot Spot", when working she wears blonde extensions and a much different outfit
Lives where: Previously forclosed home, can only afford due to strip job and dealing
Bad habits: Meth dealer and user
Relationship: None

Will add intro later

Back
Top Bottom