Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Stitches for threads (Futa/F or Fem)

Do you wanna RP?

• I just like voting in polls.

• Yes (But I didn't read the actual thread yet)

• Yes (And I read your thread, expect a DM soon!)

• Maybe (Haven't made up my mind yet)

• No (I read the thread, but I don't think we'd be a good match.)

• No (I didn't read the thread, I'm just contrarian)

• How do I delete a poll?

• It's kind of redundant at this point...

• help

• me

• please

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silvered Sutures

Futanari Hermaphrodite Extraordinaire
cooltext445330789688087.png

A little about me, the RPer
You can call me Silvered Sutures, or shorten this to Silvered, Silver, Sutures, Sil, and SS. I'll also accept Sue and Lou, a.k.a. Suzie-Louise.
I've been a role-player for soon to go on 21 years now. Currently, I prefer freeform RP and the Fate RPG system if system must be used, but I'm open to a variety of things if I've got a good feeling about the RP. Something you will notice in this request thread is that it mostly looks more like a list of warnings and limits rather than an actual request thread, though I will outline a few things I crave some time in the future...
This is intentional. I am a firm believer in the "If you are two communicative RPers, open to one another and understanding of each other's restrictions, almost anything can turn into a good RP", so I'm not the type to say "no" just because of an idea unless its readily apparent that there's no way it could be my cup of tea... hence the limits below!
I've had plenty of RPs which turned out to be extremely fun despite seeming like a bore based on the premise alone. Likewise, I've had RPs whose concepts were totally my jam that turned into mental drains.
IRL I am a very small person, and a hermaphrodite. This factors into the type of characters I prefer to play.
I'm open to being referred to as—in order of preference—It/That, They/Them, She/Her.

The kind of characters I play and my limits
- I prefer playing futa characters of short stature, and if I had to pick a "standard binary" gender for a character would rather play a male. At least where primary characters are concerned, I'd rather limit those to secondary characters, however.
- I will not play with a masculine male character in a romantic or sexual context. Your IRL gender is not a factor.
- I prefer playing characters with dark hair and bright eyes, but this is not a hard limit.
- I have a preference for anime-style FCs. I am willing to play with a different art style but will not play with RL FCs.
- I am not picky as to my position in a pairing, whether dominant, submissive, or switch, but tend to easily default to dominant.
- My characters tend to lean from impish and mischievous, to downright sadistic and evil. If we're looking at standard alignment quadrants, I am chaotic-neutral, leaning evil. I SUCK at playing heroes, and so don't try to. It's very difficult for me to justify going out of your way to help others with no reward.
- When story is concerned, going with the above, I prefer playing impulsive characters who act before they think and are happy to jump into the fray when it comes to conflict. I can get pretty graphic and sadistic with my descriptions in violent scenes, so please feel free to let me know if I need to tone down the (among other forms of mutilation) dismemberments. I'm perfectly happy to do so; but my default is gorefest.
- I have no interest playing with IRL face claims, playing a canon character, playing a female character at all, or playing a male character as my primary PC.
- I draw a MASSIVE line between RP and IRL. We are not our characters, the relationship between our characters should not have any inference on how we feel about each other, and I'll think of you as an RP partner at first and perhaps RP friend as we go, nothing more. I am likewise absolutely happy to perform Non-Con or torture on your character, but I will never do so without your OoC expressed desire to do so and have no intent to meet up IRL and step on you. On that note; I will NOT ask for this, from fear of making you feel like you have to agree to it, I've had overly people-pleasing partners in the past who took my RP bullying to heart. This is a purely "if YOU want it" kind of thing. Again, please never assume lust, love, rivalry, or hate between our characters transcends beyond that into real life feelings. I am very much open to making friends and long-running writing buddies, and even playfully flirting together, but I'd rather not meet-up with anyone IRL, share pictures, or anything like that.
- A hard limit of mine is that I have no interest in being on the receiving end of penetration of any kind. Likewise, I have no interest in bathroom play, bestiality, or pedophilia across the board. I'm fine with anthros, provided they have human intellect levels at a minimum, but do not particularly enjoy playing them myself in a sexual context. If it's the kind of character you like playing and you're fine playing with a more humanoid character as your partner though; not a problem. I do find them aesthetically pleasing, I'm just not much for the finesse of the art like knotted genitalia, etc.
- I am perfectly fine with a plot/smut ratio ranging from 0/100 to 100/0. Just let me know what you're going for when contacting me so I'm in the right mindset when we're discussing.
- I'm fine with pretty much any setting, plot, scenario, etc. Just let me know in advance and be prepared for clarifying questions if I'm not familiar with the subject matter. This is mostly because I want to make the experience enjoyable for the both of us rather than assume things, and not an attempt to discourage your plot idea by asking a ton of questions. Please do not take it that way.
- I am down for one-shots and long running plots. If I'm not sure about an RP, I'd ask if you're open to making it a short plot so I can get a feel for it and we can still have a completed RP without ghosting taking place. I will be honest about my feelings on the story after I've given it a fair shot, please understand that if I disliked it, it is unlikely to be you and just a combination of small factors.
- I will let you know if I'm not enjoying an aspect of the RP, and would expect you to do the same. It's a cooperative exercise and I want us both to have fun.
- There are times where I'm unable to post for a time. It is difficult to manage my IRL workload and RP is my escape from it. Likewise, my medical condition makes it difficult to plan in advance when I'll be able to write. Please understand. Feel free to reach out OOC if it's been a little bit and I'll be happy to let you know what's going on as soon as able.
- Again; no IRL / existing character face claims. I keep seeing it as "an actor in the role of" or "this character playing as" rather than the character themselves. It ruins my immersion. Likewise, I do not play canon characters, ever. It's nothing against the character, I'm just certain I will put a little of my style into the character and they wouldn't be an accurate portrayal. Plus this disclaimer gives me an out to not play characters I'm entirely uninterested in playing.

Beyond that, if you're not yet satisfied, I've created an F-list. There. It exists. I tried to be as thorough as possible.

My Activity Rate
NOTICE:
I currently have 8 ongoing RPs.
I try to respond to RPs within a week of when you've replied, work and medical situation permitting. I can sometimes reply faster than this if I am lucky or if you're quick to reply yourself. I have as a personal rule to reply to things in the order I receive them, so if I get 5 replies before yours, there's 5 things I have to reply to before I get to yours. This has nothing to do with order of preference or anything like that; I just like to be fair to all my partners and give them equal priority. Likewise, I may be very interested in RPing with you but currently have too many threads going on, in which case I will let you know, and we can discuss either a more casual pace, or getting an RP going once another ends or slows down.

My preference in partners
You're an ideal partner to write with for me if you're down to discuss plot, characters, fetishes and kinks, and other things that would be related to the RP out of character before and while we are writing together. I like to get "as we go" feedback, get told if there's something you'd like me to change in my post, and likewise would prefer if you're open-minded to similar requests. If I'm not comfortable with a request or hesitant, I may want to discuss it, and will be open to likewise on your end. We all have things that just don't work for us in a particular story for some reason, and I'd like to be open to discussion in both directions when it comes to that. It's not fun to RP with someone if you're forcing it, after all, right?

WARNING
I do not take kindly to reproach and accusations of an unfounded nature. If you are unhappy with my activity rate; remember that it is listed above that I have a heavy workload and medical problems. I dislike ghosting, but will do so if you're becoming hostile, and will not hunt you down if you do the same. Life is too short. Just don't expect me to ever accept an RP request/invite from you again.

Needle Drawn
If you're interested, feel free to DM me. I'd prefer to keep this thread devoid of responses from others in case I think of characters I'd like to list as characters I would like to play, or things of that nature. I'll do my best to respond asap. If you do not see anything pertaining to some type of plot, match up, etc in here? It's because it's not a hard no or definite yes for me. Just ask.

CURRENT CRAVINGS
-I'd love to try being the more passive role in the relationship.​

Last edited:
Added temporary "Availability Update" while my fingers recover from the injury. Will notify when my hands are back at 100%.

Weather update: 2 of 3 fingers functional. One phalange is refusing to cooperate and reducing my typing skill to an infuriating level. Both lungs working.

Last edited:
Fingers are functional once more and I am now able to accept RPs. My limit is 10 RPs however so since I have 8 currently ongoing I may not be able to accept all comers.

Tempted to play a mimic. Futa mimic hiding in a treasure chest or bag of holding you find on your adventures, anyone?

Prompt: Pent up YC finds out her petite shy college roommate, MC, also happens to be a hung futa with a crush on her, who is to shy to act on said crush...

Back
Top Bottom