Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Thyrilym, a fantasy/pirate roleplay

Dreams and Nightmares

As the lantern flared your role was cast
Thyrilym, a world where pirates thrive, whether it be sailing on the seas, or soaring in the skies. This world is without much land, and usually, the most you'll find is an island with a unique ecosystem living on it, and perhaps a group of people who preferred to settle rather than continuously drift. In this world, fantastical creatures exist, but most are adapted for either sea, or air. Gigantic cities built on water, floating slowly can be found everywhere, and are the home of most humanoids, but most merpeople prefer to dwell under the sea, sometimes in impressive, ancient civilizations, with beautiful palaces and domesticated fish. In the air, people have found ways to solidify clouds, and built the foundations of the Sky Civilizations upon them. They came later than all the others, or so it is thought, and their technology is generally more advanced, able to build complex aircrafts for transport.

Pirates come in two forms; sea pirates, or sky pirates. Sea pirates sail on ships, often equipped with cannons, grappling hooks, and sometimes small gliders for getting on other vessels. Sky pirates, on the other hand, often fly aboard steampunk-like airships, often equipped with many smaller vessels that are used for offense. They don't inherently hate each other or anything, but rivalries can be built, and sometimes, a lucky person might spectate a fight between sky and sea.

A war has been brewing between the people of Lanstayria, the most advanced sky kingdom, and Markös, a powerful floating city already stuck in a civil war. The World Mercantile Guild, who has control over the global economy, came out of "negotiations" with the Avarians, a race of avian humanoids, for control over their homeland, the Storm Spires, and are now preparing to take it by force. Under the sea, an ancient, powerful being awakens, threatening the destruction of this world, the only thing preventing it being the people of Lazarri, a race of deep sea merpeople, but it is only a matter of time before the threat emerges. A mysterious religion has been spreading all throughout the world, mostly in the Clouds, preaching about a very bizarre pantheon...All of these are possible plot focuses, and yet there are so many other possibilities, which I'd love to explore. Also I just wrote this so it's fresh and might need some polishing.

A FEW RULES:
Please be at least literate. I do not care for length, and I strongly believe in quality over quantity, so don't feel pressured to write more than you usually do. If we roleplay smut, I only play as SUBMISSIVE MALES, so please keep that in mind. I'd rather this roleplay be long term, and if you're someone who ghosts without hesitation (actually, with hesitation too), don't bother replying to this, I don't think anyone wants to waste their time with someone that won't even tell them they're not interested anymore. I only roleplay third person, I do not particularly care if you roleplay in 1st person. If you've read all of this and still want to roleplay, I appreciate your time and attention, shoot me a DM and I would be glad to discuss this further together.

Back
Top Bottom