Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ฌ ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž ๐ซ . | ๐œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฌ & ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฑ

Pepsi or Coke?

• Total voters

lait

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.
Designer
gT3SGXS.png
Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear.

๐‡๐ข! ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ข๐ญ. ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐›๐œ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž! ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ƒ๐Œ! ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ.
๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 

โ˜† ๐ญ๐จ-๐๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
xx โ— ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ / ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ฉ
xx โ—

xx โ— ๐๐ข๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž

Last edited:
gfx opener & story playlist post for me and saint saccharine: read it here .
CVqDhV0.png

B5iIpol.png

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐’”๐ฅ๐’‚๐ง๐ . ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’• โ€”โตโธ
01. Belong in the Sun - ยฟTรฉo? (feat. Lido) ________ 08. Dive - Victoria Monรฉt
02. Off The Grid - Alina Baraz ____________________ 09. Left Side - Elouise
03. Glowing - alayna _____________________________ 10. Blind Man - Xaiver Omรคr
04. Porcelain - Moby _____________________________ 11. oops x wus good - Louis Mattrs
05. So Good - Weston Estate ____________________ 12. Buzzed - ยฟTรฉo?
06. Feels Right - Alina Baraz ______________________13. Tastes So Good - Sabrina Claudio
07. Tรบ - maye

gfx opener & story playlist post for me and lily lou ( h i a t u s ): read it here .
MWqTcGb.png

y6xGlxT.png

๐’”๐’–๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ . ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’• โ€”โตโธ

01. Belong in the Sun - ยฟTรฉo? (feat. Lido) ________ 08. Dive - Victoria Monรฉt
02. Off The Grid - Alina Baraz
03. Glowing - alayna
04. Porcelain - Moby
05. So Good - Weston Estate
06. Feels Right - Alina Baraz
07. Tรบ - maye

gfx opener & story playlist post for me and anglemarr: pm rp sorry folks .
7JZe0jw.png
x

gfx opener & story playlist post for me and poeticile: read it here .
bjwZQnF.jpg
v2OtVkq.png

xxx๐๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’• โ€”โตโธ
xxx01. FURIOUS - Kaz Moon xxxxxxx03: Three Thirty - REAPER
xxx02. Handmade Ego - TENDER xxx04: Goodnight, God Bless, I Love You, Delete - โ€ โ€ โ€ 

Last edited:
โ€Š
๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐’
vanilla love โˆ™ sexual tension โˆ™ enemies to lovers โˆ™ love-hate relationships โˆ™ teasing โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual fustruation โˆ™ forbidden relationships โˆ™ secret relationships โˆ™ long lost lover โˆ™ old flames
age gap โˆ™ overprotective lovers โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ drama โˆ™ erotic โˆ™ love triangles โˆ™ fake relationships โˆ™ feuding families โˆ™ badboy/goodgirl โˆ™ love on the job โˆ™ second chance โˆ™ hopeless romantic

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐, ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
Calling all hopeless romantics! Raise your hand if you want to write a cute (and very sexy) little love story. A couple that can't be together but craves each other desperately they would break the rules if it meant staying with their soulmate. Bad boys that want to ruin the perfect princess image, good girls that don't care he's a bad boy and want to change his heart. She can fix him. Just let her try. We love a messy romance, get caught in their entanglement, and pay for the consequences of their actions. But it's okay because they're fighting for their love. As always, I'm always open to hearing ideas! So if you have something and want to shoot your shot go for it..

๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ

If you see: โ†” = open to role reversal

โœท I 100% only like to write in threads over pms, but if you'd like to write with me and are 200% not comfortable with threads, I completely understand.
โœท I am open to writing as a male character, as long as you're comfortable with me being a lady on the other side of the screen.
โœท If a plot is taken, I will most likely not take another story on it unless you have the same pairing idea with a major twist or something.

• 85p6zut.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: Romance Author โ†” Resort Owner
    โœท Soundtrack: Wait - Sabrina Claudio
    โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
    โœท Story Tags: tension โˆ™ secret relationship โˆ™ drama โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual frustration โˆ™ teasing

Writers were supposed to only be in love with their work and their writing. They were supposed to love the fantasy of the men they wrote about and never to actually experience it because, after all, it was only ever simply a fantasy. Never to especially fall for the resort owner of the hotel she's supposed to have her book signing at. Writers weren't supposed to stray from actual work and write side fantasies about a gorgeous, resort owner ripping her clothes off and taking her right there. No short side stories about steamy romantic sessions with the two of them hidden away in his office, the door unlocked and risking someone coming in as he made passionate love to her. Never! Deadlines were important! They had frustrated managers, and waiting editors and beta readers waiting for them! There was no time to deviate from important tasks, even if they were for gorgeous resort owners who played oh so hard to get.
    Writers normally held book signings to get more in touch with their fan base. Learn what they liked, and what they didn't like, and then perhaps a sneak peek reading of their newest novel. There was never really time to fool around with men she met on a wimp but when a really well-known romance author comes down for a book signing and a 3-week writers' retreat all of those things change. Being the furthest thing from modest and just slightly hyper-sexual, playful, young author meant getting her writing material on her own.

She loves love, she loves writing and she most of all loves men. So coming across a stotic, unbothered type who doesn't budge at her advance makes her all the more intrigued in him. It's not that he doesn't want anything to do with her, hell he finds her just as attractive as she does for him. It was simply that he was married to his business and didn't have time to fool around. Just when he thinks he can't budge, just the right tough is enough for him to slowly crack little by little. In three weeks what ever could happen? A little miscommunication? Jealousy. teasing, possessiveness?
  • 96AFWTW.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: College Professor โ†” Student
    โœท Soundtrack: Off The Grid - Alina Baraz
    โœท Story Tags: age gap โˆ™ tension โˆ™ secret relationship โˆ™ drama โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual frustration

In a sea of bored students within the walls of my lecture hall, he was one to follow my every move. Every movement, every action, every word. His eyes danced with my form. I felt it burning at my back every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours. Never once did he look at me as if I was boring. Never like he couldn't stand me or didn't care about the material I was teaching that day. He was the spec of color to the dull life I'd led up till then. His eyes were like liquid, his smile was like warm rays caressing me when he caught me looking at him yet again, making me stumble over my words. He liked making me nervous and it filled my heart and soul with every hungry gaze. He looked at me as if I was the sun rising for him every morning, like if he looked away, I'd disappear. Never once did he look at us as if we were just teacher & student. He spoke with me as if we'd always been more. That was the problem. That's just what we were. I, just his professor, and he, just one of my many students. When I decided to teach a summer course, I never intended for it to end up this way. Not with him, and not with how intentional his feelings for me were.

A college professor at an elite school finds herself in a troubling situation. Her student, curious about her while having a small crush on her, decides he'd like to take the summer course that she offers at the end of the semester. Being the only one to sign up, she agrees without understanding the true extent of what his meaning of "summer course" means. Instead of it traditionally happening on university grounds, she finds herself at his family's private island in the middle of nowhere for three months. She's in his territory, his home, his environment. This gives him the upper hand, knowing the staff schedule, where his parents are during the day and what he needs to do to get her alone to "study" as he should. Risks, secrets, and scandals all come alive on the island.
  • vnXN1DI.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: CEO โ†” Executive Assistant
    โœท Soundtrack: Affection - Between Friends
    โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
    โœท Story Tags: homewrecking โˆ™ scandal โˆ™ drama โˆ™ affairs โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ light bdsm โˆ™ secrets โˆ™ messy relationship

This was not the type of relationship anyone was supposed to involve themselves in. The job itself was already so intrusive. Knowing his schedule, his meetings, his wife and kids, having dinner with them, all while knowing he thinks about laying me across his desk wishing he could his stress out on me. All by the man who you're employed by. We didn't stop. We couldn't stop. Who even had the time to think about that? The attraction was there, the chemistry was stronger than our will to know the whole encounter was wrong. It was one time. We said we'd never speak about it ever again and yet here we were. It was so good. He was too good. He knew exactly where to touch, when, and how and I just found myself drowning in more and more of him. He was brimming with power, he was mean and he took what he wanted from me because I silently, with no hesitation or fight, gave it to him. Most of all there was no way he could lie to himself and say there wasn't a hunger for me. It started innocently. Glances that had us undressing each other with our eyes; Then it grew, and then it spiraled.
  • 2GdK2g5.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: Cartel Leader & Club Performer
    โœท Soundtrack: thirty three - REAPER
    โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
    โœท Story Tags: tension โˆ™ betrayal โˆ™ second chances โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ drama โˆ™ sexual tension

He was something of a spectacle in our city. Special, in a way where he'd silently just light up any room he entered without saying a word. Everyone knew him, loved, and adored him. Despite it all, he was still dangerous and everyone knew it. This was his night club and I was just his intruding little songstress that sing my pretty little heart away night after night. I knew he kept tabs on me. It'd be foolish not to. A new woman moving into town, not a soul knowing her? He watched for me, waited on me. If it wasn't him personally in the shadows, it was one of his men. I was here for a reason he didn't know yet. We had unfinished business that he didn't even know he was involved in. He was owed an apology he didn't know he needed. How was I to apologize when he'd kissed me so tenderly that night? How was he to forgive me when I'd done something so wrong?

A freak accident with no perpetrator or evidence, a missing body, and one woman who knows what happened. She's new to town, but not new to performing. A singer by night and the new main act with a beautiful voice to match for ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐จ, owned by one of the most notorious cartel leaders in the state. The club is a means of a base for easy passage of cargo and a mini headquarters for him. He hires new entertainment without knowing the secrets that lie with her. She recognizes him immediately. The little brother of the man who was murdered before her eyes. But he doesn't know anything about her, he only knows that she's here now, she's beautiful and he wants her to be his eternallyโ€” but not without a full scrub of who she is. He didn't just let anyone into his city or his club without "getting to know" them thoroughly. She knows he's watching, waiting for her to slip up but when they find themselves enthralled by each other they spill a little more than just secrets.
  • bNIKnV6.jpg
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: Body Guard โ†” Modern Princess
    โœท Soundtrack: FAUX - Katie
    โœท Story Tags: age gap โˆ™ love-hate relationship โˆ™ scandal โˆ™ drama โˆ™ love on the job โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual tension

details coming soon

โ€Š
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐’
dark โˆ™ psycho-horror โˆ™ thrillers โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ manipulation โˆ™ forbidden relationships โˆ™ bad endings โˆ™ mystery โˆ™ role swaps
sad endings โˆ™ drug abuse โˆ™ big bad evil guys โˆ™ savior complex โˆ™ organized crime โˆ™ mafia themes โˆ™ toxic couples โˆ™ age gaps โˆ™ black mail โˆ™ betrayal โˆ™ obsession โˆ™ lynchian horror โˆ™

๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ž๐ฌ.
I'm not asking for buckets of blood and guts in every reply. Let's go for murder mysteries, stalkers, serial killers, abuse, drama, and bad couples who just aren't supposed to be together but can't be without each other. Let's do bad endings! The kind of story where no one gets their way, or where the bad guy wins and no one is happy about it. Let's let our characters die. Bad guys need to be loved too right? Let the bad guy get the girl! Let's make this one giant collaboration of dark minds coming together to make a crazy story of two people and their twisted tendencies coming to life. I'm always open to hearing ideas! So if you have something and want to shoot your shot go for it.

โœท I 100% only like to write in threads over pms, but if you'd like to write with me and are 200% not comfortable with threads, I completely understand.
โœท I am open to writing as a male character, as long as you're comfortable with me being a lady on the other side of the screen.
โœท If a plot is taken, I will most likely not take another story on it unless you have the same pairing idea with a major twist or something.

• pTw7hD5.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: rival mafia families & old flames
    โœท Soundtrack: Furious - Kaz Moon
    โœท Story Tags: organized crime โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ forced marriage โˆ™ mafia violence โˆ™ toxic couple โˆ™ blackmail โˆ™ betrayal

We loved and we loved hard and then I broke his heart. I broke it badly and I broke it for the sake of our family. We loved before the familial responsibilities, we loved before we knew who each other's families were. We loved and it was pure and I shattered whatever beautiful image he had of me and left his feelings for dead. He thought so highly of me once and made sure he listened closely because for him whatever I had to say- no matter how stupid, was important. And I went and hurt him. "Doberman," they called him now. He was ruthless, cruel, cold-blooded, and not nearly the person I knew way back in our young age. He'd grown, matured, and experienced hate, heartbreak, betrayal. He hardened himself now. He couldn't even bother to look at me anymore now... We were sin and tonic. A toxic mix. A shame. And now, for the sake of our families, and for the sake of peace we had to marry. For the sake of peace, he was brought back into my life again.
    I like the idea that our characters date in their younger years (early 20s) and she ends up having to separate from their relationship. They were very much in love in the beginning and almost thought they were going to marry each other when they got older. But the idea gets ruined either by a third party or her father forcing her into something she didn't want any part of. Maybe:

A: Her dad, the family head, makes her do something (that we can figure out) for the sake of her family that betrays yc's trust. But she basically has no choice because it's for her dad and she can't go against what her dad says. "Whatever he says goes" type of situation. She also doesn't and can't communicate that to yc and leaves him in the dark, hurting his feelings so he doesn't end up hurt by her dad. yc's and mc's families don't particularly get along but it's not a Romeo and Juliet situation either. They tolerate but don't step out of line with each other. Doesn't find out through her and instead finds out through his friend or something of what she's done. They end it and go their separate ways. She lies to him to protect him, but it spirals because a third party is looking for a means of power and wants to marry into her family. She says no, but he catches the two of them together and basically threatens to tell her dad his daughter's messing around with another family's son that her dad didn't approve of or something. If she doesn't he's gonna basically beat her man up. She agrees. (They should anyway for the sake of it being messy.)

Just something that would break our hearts for yc, and would make us empathize with him. Eventually, they split apart and a decade goes by or so- she dates around but doesn't marry because she doesn't want to, and because yc was ever all she could tolerate in a man. I like to think their families fall out big time, and their dads suggest a truce and they have to marry or something. But she's not fully aware of the details of their truce until he comes back "unexpectedly." Her father explains what happened. At this point, he's not the same guy she knew when they were younger and that could be from his dad exposing him to the dealings and the "work" their family does. They meet again for the first time in years and she's of course still in love with him and seeing him again mature, handsome. He comes up in the business and goes by "DOBERMAN," this rough, cold-blooded mercenary who's the son of a don.
    Really far deep down in the depths of his now rotten core, there's a very small sliver that really still loves her, and seeing her again tugs his heart too but it takes a lot of work on her part to even get him to acknowledge her or have a conversation with her. Baby boy is hurt really bad (lol). In the meantime, he's just really mean, really cold, big bad evil guy kind of guy. Maybe takes out his anger on her a lot, which makes them both toxic because she'd do the same- something they've never experienced with each other.
  • R8JW2OZ.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: psychologist & criminal
    โœท Soundtrack: Tumbling Lights - The Acid
    โœท Story Tags: dark โˆ™ psycho-horror โˆ™ thriller โˆ™ violence โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ manipulation
    This plot requires a lot of world-building, and multiple characters and is a very heavy plot.

There was something completely intriguing and almost provocative in the way his mind worked. Small talk was always short because he wanted to let me dive into the darkest depths of his mind. A place no one dared try to voyage. He wasn't the standard patient who hated everything and was misunderstood or had mommy issues. He wasn't someone who wanted to interrupt the flow of life because he felt like it or issues growing up. He manipulated people and he was fucking good at it. I understood the dangers of speaking with him on the level I did, and I knew it was wrong. All of it. I knew each of his crimes was wrong, how he evaded capture was wrong. I knew right down to the way he made me feel when he greeted me the same way when he'd entered my office was wrong. Always with a fridged, frightening smile, "My little mind princess. Here to dissect my brain again, eh?" He, always sarcastic, always handcuffed at his wrists and ankles, and always with an unlit cigarette in his mouth.

I want to warn and say that this plot, I personally think will be a lot of work and requires a lot of characters, heavy scene-building, world-building, and storytelling. If you're not looking for that sort of effort then I wouldn't recommend this plot at all, lol. This would be written more in an interview style with a recollection of details/crimes that our criminal explains to his psychologist. he's a little crazy but not in a wild, erratic way. He's calm, sarcastic, and eccentric. He's actively on trial for a multitude of crimes but in order to properly determine his verdict the court needs to see where he's at mentally with the help of the psychologist. The Psychologist will ask a question and criminal answers and the way he answers is basically the way we'd write. A flashback of his crimes for each question, we are the ones to dive into the details of each scene. I'd like to maybe dabble in a taboo relationship, but that could come a little later. I try to leave this plot a little open-ended to allow collaboration for whoever picks it up.
  • g5IHxxF.pngg
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: Detective โ†” Murderer
    โœท Soundtrack: DO YOU FEEL REAL - Sevdaliza
    โœท Story Tags: dark romance โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ manipulation โˆ™ stockholm โˆ™ morally gray murder โˆ™ mystery

Oh, woe was she. Woe was the woman- the widow who lost her husband. What would she do without the love of her life by her side now? How was she to go on knowing she simply wouldn't have him? It was supposed to be love and loyalty, forever, til death do them part. But he'd been missing for weeks now, and she just couldn't fathom 'til death do us part'. Blasphemous! He was just missing and it wasn't her fault. There was no reasoning behind the widow being suspect! She and her husband shared such a sacred companionship, a sacred union of love and light. The widow loved her dear husband with every fiber of her being! Catered to him, tended to him, and followed through with every request There was just no way she could do it. So who had done it? Where had her dear husband gone? What monster had taken the sweet life of the widow's husband? What secrets is she willing to share? What secrets lie within the walls of her home?

This plot is absolutely open to YC playing the widower in this case and MC the detective. Just let me know what you're into and we can give it a try!
    The story follows a woman whose husband has gone "missing." She informs authorities and in response to her desperate pleas to find her husband is assigned to a newer detective who is more than eager to take on her case. What he doesn't know is that she's the one who's done the deed and offed her husband. She sends the detectives in for a ride, thinking she has information but in reality, leads them further away from their goal. What he doesn't know is that her husband is closer than she makes it seem. Past her performance, she's murdered her husband who's she had always hated with a firey passion, and buried him piece by piece in the walls and floors of their home. All while trying to be on her best performance. As the investigation goes on, both she and the detective find themselves spending more time together, our silly, sweet detective comforting her in her time of need and time of loss as he's trying his best to solve the case and put her weary heart at ease. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, yet.
  • aN4IrmD.jpg
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: cartel leader โ†” runaway/escort/dancer
    โœท Soundtrack: THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND - BAD OMENS
    โœท Story Tags: heavy abuse โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ heavy manipulation โˆ™ cat & mouse โˆ™ savior complex

There was no love in this. No matter what he said. She had to keep telling herself this as she ran. As she'd keep running. No matter how badly her thighs burned. No matter the amount of sharp branches that dug themselves into her feet as she ran. No matter how much her chest burned as she ran. She hated him. She hated that no matter where she went or where she hid he always found her. But she knew no one would ever love her like he did. She knew that if she tried at some chance of a normal life it wouldn't be the same. She'd always be on edge. What was the point of running after all...? No, she had to keep going. If she slowed down he'd catch her again. She refused to keep letting him win. Refused to keep letting him do what he wanted with her. 'Keep running. Keep running.'

I love the idea of the roles on this being reversed if you're up for it! YC wouldn't need to be a dancer/escort. He could be someone she meets and is infatuated with and just doesn't let him escape. We love a good strong female lead.

The idea is that yc is the leader of a large cartel group and owns a club that mc would be either new at or would have worked for a while at and would have just met him. He likes what he wants and wants to keep her. He basically love-bombs her and makes her feel incredible, wanted, and desired. Truly loved and favored by him. The girls at the club don't like this but she doesn't care clearly. She was a runaway, any form of attention from anyone was always wanted, especially when he was paying for her living. They have incredible chemistry physically and sexually, or so she thinks. But he's actually a very toxic and terrible guy. (Big Bad Evil Guy/Girl Energy.) She finally fucks up and does something he really doesn't like and it's the first time he physically harms her. "You made me do this, you made me put your hands on you like this," he says completely gaslighting. He gaslights her so well she truly thinks it's all her fault and that he forgives her. And cue the cycle starting over again. He makes it up to her, she gets comfortable, she does something wrong, and he hurts her- worse than the last. It really starts to mentally exhaust her and she decides she's going to leave. Instead of holding her ground with her abuser and telling him, because she knows he'll get mad, she leaves without saying a word. He's already ahead of her and the game of cat and mouse begins.

Last edited:
  • 85p6zut.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: Romance Author โ†” Resort Owner
    โœท Soundtrack: Wait - Sabrina Claudio
    โœท Story Tags: tension โˆ™ secret relationship โˆ™ drama โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual frustration โˆ™ teasing

Writers were supposed to only be in love with their work and their writing. They were supposed to love the fantasy of the men they wrote about and never to actually experience it because, after all, it was only ever simply a fantasy. Never to especially fall for the resort owner of the hotel she's supposed to have her book signing at. Writers weren't supposed to stray from actual work and write side fantasies about a gorgeous, resort owner ripping her clothes off and taking her right there. No short side stories about steamy romantic sessions with the two of them hidden away in his office, the door unlocked and risking someone coming in as he made passionate love to her. Never! Deadlines were important! They had frustrated managers, and waiting editors and beta readers waiting for them! There was no time to deviate from important tasks, even if they were for gorgeous resort owners who played oh so hard to get.
    Writers normally held book signings to get more in touch with their fan base. Learn what they liked, and what they didn't like, and then perhaps a sneak peek reading of their newest novel. There was never really time to fool around with men she met on a wimp but when a really well-known romance author comes down for a book signing and a 3-week writers' retreat all of those things change. Being the furthest thing from modest and just slightly hyper-sexual, playful, young author meant getting her writing material on her own.

She loves love, she loves writing and she most of all loves men. So coming across a stotic, unbothered type who doesn't budge at her advance makes her all the more intrigued in him. It's not that he doesn't want anything to do with her, hell he finds her just as attractive as she does for him. It was simply that he was married to his business and didn't have time to fool around. Just when he thinks he can't budge, just the right tough is enough for him to slowly crack little by little. In three weeks what ever could happen? A little miscommunication? Jealousy. teasing, possessiveness?
  • 96AFWTW.png
    แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ ( ส€oสŸแด‡ swแด€แด˜ oษดสŸส ) / แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด
    โœท Pairing Idea: College Professor โ†” Student
    โœท Soundtrack: Off The Grid - Alina Baraz
    Story Tags: age gap โˆ™ tension โˆ™ secret relationship โˆ™ drama โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual frustration โˆ™ teasing

In a sea of bored students within the walls of my lecture hall, he was one to follow my every move. Every movement, every action, every word. His eyes danced with my form. I felt it burning at my back every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours. Never once did he look at me as if I was boring. Never like he couldn't stand me or didn't care about the material I was teaching that day. He was the spec of color to the dull life I'd led up till then. He was the color in the sea of gray students. His eyes were like liquid, his smile was like warm rays caressing me when he caught me looking at him yet again, making me stumble over my words. He liked making me nervous and it filled my heart and soul with every hungry gaze. He looked at me as if I was the sun rising for him every morning, like if he looked away, I'd disappear. Never once did he look at us as if we were just teacher & student. He spoke with me as if we'd always been more. That was the problem. That's just what we were. I, just his professor, and he, just one of my many students. When I decided to teach a summer course, I never intended for it to end up this way. Not with him, and not with how intentional his feelings for me were.

A college professor at an elite school finds herself in a troubling situation. Her student, curious about her while having a small crush on her, decides he'd like to take the summer course that she offers at the end of the semester. Being the only one to sign up, she agrees without understanding the true extent of what his meaning of "summer course" means. Instead of it traditionally happening on university grounds, she finds herself at his family's private island in the middle of nowhere for three months. She's in his territory, his home, his environment. This gives him the upper hand, knowing the staff schedule, where his parents are during the day and what he needs to do to get her alone to "study" as he should. Risks, secrets, and scandals all come alive on the island.
  • vnXN1DI.png
    แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ / แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด
    โœท Pairing Idea: CEO โ†” Executive Assistant
    โœท Soundtrack: Affection - Between Friends
    โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
    Story Tags: homewrecking โˆ™ scandal โˆ™ drama โˆ™ affairs โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ light bdsm โˆ™ secrets โˆ™ messy relationship

This was not the type of relationship anyone was supposed to involve themselves in. The job itself was already so intrusive. Knowing his schedule, his meetings, his wife and kids, having dinner with them, all while knowing he thinks about laying me across his desk wishing he could his stress out on me. All by the man who you're employed by. We didn't stop. We couldn't stop. Who even had the time to think about that? The attraction was there, the chemistry was stronger than our will to know the whole encounter was wrong. It was one time. We said we'd never speak about it ever again and yet here we were. It was so good. He was too good. He knew exactly where to touch, when, and how and I just found myself drowning in more and more of him. He was brimming with power, he was mean and he took what he wanted from me because I silently, with no hesitation or fight, gave it to him. Most of all there was no way he could lie to himself and say there wasn't a hunger for me. It started innocently. Glances that had us undressing each other with our eyes; Then it grew, and then it spiraled.
  • 2GdK2g5.png
    available / taken
    โœท Pairing Idea: Cartel Leader & Club Performer
    โœท Soundtrack: thirty three - REAPER
    โœท Story Tags: tension โˆ™ betrayal โˆ™ second chances โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ drama โˆ™ sexual tension

He was something of a spectacle in our city. Special, in a way where he'd silently just light up any room he entered without saying a word. Everyone knew him, loved, and adored him. Despite it all, he was still dangerous and everyone knew it. This was his night club and I was just his intruding little songstress that sing my pretty little heart away night after night. I knew he kept tabs on me. It'd be foolish not to. A new woman moving into town, not a soul knowing her? He watched for me, waited on me. If it wasn't him personally in the shadows, it was one of his men. I was here for a reason he didn't know yet. We had unfinished business that he didn't even know he was involved in. He was owed an apology he didn't know he needed. How was I to apologize when he'd kissed me so tenderly that night? How was he to forgive me when I'd done something so wrong?

A freak accident with no perpetrator or evidence, a missing body, and one woman who knows what happened. She's new to town, but not new to performing. A singer by night and the new main act with a beautiful voice to match for ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐จ, owned by one of the most notorious cartel leaders in the state. The club is a means of a base for easy passage of cargo and a mini headquarters for him. He hires new entertainment without knowing the secrets that lie with her. She recognizes him immediately. The little brother of the man who was murdered before her eyes. But he doesn't know anything about her, he only knows that she's here now, she's beautiful and he wants her to be his eternallyโ€” but not without a full scrub of who she is. He didn't just let anyone into his city or his club without "getting to know" them thoroughly. She knows he's watching, waiting for her to slip up but when they find themselves enthralled by each other they spill a little more than just secrets.
  • VaBMYte.png
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla congue turpis id tincidunt sodales. Aenean molestie, ligula in dictum ullamcorper, lectus est interdum quam, quis varius purus turpis maximus nulla. Donec id metus id nibh posuere venenatis nec id orci. Duis rutrum, ante id mollis ultrices, odio tortor ullamcorper risus, ac tristique est massa sed dolor. Sed sit amet magna ut augue mollis vulputate. Duis et aliquet sapien, eget aliquet metus. Nulla purus eros, maximus a ipsum id, molestie ultrices nisl. In vitae magna porttitor, ultricies massa at, faucibus quam. Curabitur pulvinar ac libero id luctus.

โ€Š
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐’
dark โˆ™ psycho-horror โˆ™ thrillers โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ manipulation โˆ™ forbidden relationships โˆ™ bad endings โˆ™ mystery โˆ™ role swaps
sad endings โˆ™ drug abuse โˆ™ big bad evil guys โˆ™ savior complex โˆ™ organized crime โˆ™ mafia themes โˆ™ toxic couples โˆ™ age gaps โˆ™ black mail โˆ™ betrayal โˆ™ obsession โˆ™ lynchian horror โˆ™

๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ž๐ฌ.
I'm not asking for buckets of blood and guts in every reply. Let's go for murder mysteries, stalkers, serial killers, abuse, drama, and bad couples who just aren't supposed to be together but can't be without each other. Let's do bad endings! The kind of story where no one gets their way, or where the bad guy wins and no one is happy about it. Let's let our characters die. Bad guys need to be loved too right? Let the bad guy get the girl! Let's make this one giant collaboration of dark minds coming together to make a crazy story of two people and their twisted tendencies coming to life. I'm always open to hearing ideas! So if you have something and want to shoot your shot go for it.

• pTw7hD5.png
    โœท Pairing Idea: rival mafia families / old flames
    โœท Soundtrack: Furious - Kaz Moon
    Story Tags: organized crime โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ forced marriage โˆ™ mafia violence โˆ™ toxic couple โˆ™ blackmail โˆ™ betrayal

We loved and we loved hard and then I broke his heart. I broke it badly and I broke it for the sake of our family. We loved before the familial responsibilities, we loved before we knew who each other's families were. We loved and it was pure and I shattered whatever beautiful image he had of me and left his feelings for dead. He thought so highly of me once and made sure he listened closely because for him whatever I had to say- no matter how stupid, was important. And I went and hurt him. "Doberman," they called him now. He was ruthless, cruel, cold-blooded, and not nearly the person I knew way back in our young age. He'd grown, matured, and experienced hate, heartbreak, betrayal. He hardened himself now. He couldn't even bother to look at me anymore now... We were sin and tonic. A toxic mix. A shame. And now, for the sake of our families, and for the sake of peace we had to marry. For the sake of peace, he was brought back into my life again.
    I like the idea that our characters date in their younger years (early 20s) and she ends up having to separate from their relationship. They were very much in love in the beginning and almost thought they were going to marry each other when they got older. But the idea gets ruined either by a third party or her father forcing her into something she didn't want any part of. Maybe:

A: Her dad, the family head, makes her do something (that we can figure out) for the sake of her family that betrays yc's trust. But she basically has no choice because it's for her dad and she can't go against what her dad says. "Whatever he says goes" type of situation. She also doesn't and can't communicate that to yc and leaves him in the dark, hurting his feelings so he doesn't end up hurt by her dad. yc's and mc's families don't particularly get along but it's not a Romeo and Juliet situation either. They tolerate but don't step out of line with each other. Doesn't find out through her and instead finds out through his friend or something of what she's done. They end it and go their separate ways. She lies to him to protect him, but it spirals because a third party is looking for a means of power and wants to marry into her family. She says no, but he catches the two of them together and basically threatens to tell her dad his daughter's messing around with another family's son that her dad didn't approve of or something. If she doesn't he's gonna basically beat her man up. She agrees. (They should anyway for the sake of it being messy.)

Just something that would break our hearts for yc, and would make us empathize with him. Eventually, they split apart and a decade goes by or so- she dates around but doesn't marry because she doesn't want to, and because yc was ever all she could tolerate in a man. I like to think their families fall out big time, and their dads suggest a truce and they have to marry or something. But she's not fully aware of the details of their truce until he comes back "unexpectedly." Her father explains what happened. At this point, he's not the same guy she knew when they were younger and that could be from his dad exposing him to the dealings and the "work" their family does. They meet again for the first time in years and she's of course still in love with him and seeing him again mature, handsome. He comes up in the business and goes by "DOBERMAN," this rough, cold-blooded mercenary who's the son of a don.
    Really far deep down in the depths of his now rotten core, there's a very small sliver that really still loves her, and seeing her again tugs his heart too but it takes a lot of work on her part to even get him to acknowledge her or have a conversation with her. Baby boy is hurt really bad (lol). In the meantime, he's just really mean, really cold, big bad evil guy kind of guy. Maybe takes out his anger on her a lot, which makes them both toxic because she'd do the same- something they've never experienced with each other.
  • R8JW2OZ.png
    โœท Pairing Idea: psychologist & criminal
    โœท Soundtrack: Tumbling Lights - The Acid
    Story Tags: dark โˆ™ psycho-horror โˆ™ thriller โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ manipulation
    This plot requires a lot of world-building, and multiple characters and is a very heavy plot.

There was something completely intriguing and almost provocative in the way his mind worked. Small talk was always short because he wanted to let me dive into the darkest depths of his mind. A place no one dared try to voyage. He wasn't the standard patient who hated everything and was misunderstood or had mommy issues. He wasn't someone who wanted to interrupt the flow of life because he felt like it or issues growing up. He manipulated people and he was fucking good at it. I understood the dangers of speaking with him on the level I did, and I knew it was wrong. All of it. I knew each of his crimes was wrong, how he evaded capture was wrong. I knew right down to the way he made me feel when he greeted me the same way when he'd entered my office was wrong. Always with a fridged, frightening smile, "My little mind princess. Here to dissect my brain again, eh?" He, always sarcastic, always handcuffed at his wrists and ankles, and always with an unlit cigarette in his mouth.

I want to warn and say that this plot, I personally think will be a lot of work and requires a lot of characters, heavy scene-building, world-building, and storytelling. If you're not looking for that sort of effort then I wouldn't recommend this plot at all, lol. This would be written more in an interview style with a recollection of details/crimes that our criminal explains to his psychologist. he's a little crazy but not in a wild, erratic way. He's calm, sarcastic, and eccentric. He's actively on trial for a multitude of crimes but in order to properly determine his verdict the court needs to see where he's at mentally with the help of the psychologist. The Psychologist will ask a question and criminal answers and the way he answers is basically the way we'd write. A flashback of his crimes for each question, we are the ones to dive into the details of each scene. I'd like to maybe dabble in a taboo relationship, but that could come a little later. I try to leave this plot a little open-ended to allow collaboration for whoever picks it up.
  • g5IHxxF.pngg
    โœท Pairing Idea: detective โ†” murderer
    โœท Soundtrack: DO YOU FEEL REAL - Sevdaliza
    Story Tags: dark romance โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ manipulation โˆ™ stockholm โˆ™ morally gray murder โˆ™ mystery

Oh, woe was she. Woe was the woman- the widow who lost her husband. What would she do without the love of her life by her side now? How was she to go on knowing she simply wouldn't have him? It was supposed to be love and loyalty, forever, til death do them part. But he'd been missing for weeks now, and she just couldn't fathom 'til death do us part'. Blasphemous! He was just missing and it wasn't her fault. There was no reasoning behind the widow being suspect! She and her husband shared such a sacred companionship, a sacred union of love and light. The widow loved her dear husband with every fiber of her being! Catered to him, tended to him, and followed through with every request There was just no way she could do it. So who had done it? Where had her dear husband gone? What monster had taken the sweet life of the widow's husband? What secrets is she willing to share? What secrets lie within the walls of her home?

This plot is absolutely open to YC playing the widower in this case and MC the detective. Just let me know what you're into and we can give it a try!
    The story follows a woman whose husband has gone "missing." She informs authorities and in response to her desperate pleas to find her husband is assigned to a newer detective who is more than eager to take on her case. What he doesn't know is that she's the one who's done the deed and offed her husband. She sends the detectives in for a ride, thinking she has information but in reality, leads them further away from their goal. What he doesn't know is that her husband is closer than she makes it seem. Past her performance, she's murdered her husband who's she had always hated with a firey passion, and buried him piece by piece in the walls and floors of their home. All while trying to be on her best performance. As the investigation goes on, both she and the detective find themselves spending more time together, our silly, sweet detective comforting her in her time of need and time of loss as he's trying his best to solve the case and put her weary heart at ease. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, yet.
  • 330x370
    โœท Pairing Idea: cartel leader โ†” runaway/escort/dancer
    โœท Soundtrack: THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND - BAD OMENS
    Story Tags: heavy abuse โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ heavy manipulation โˆ™ cat & mouse โˆ™ savior complex

There was no love in this. No matter what he said. She had to keep telling herself this as she ran. As she'd keep running. No matter how badly her thighs burned. No matter the amount of sharp branches that dug themselves into her feet as she ran. No matter how much her chest burned as she ran. She hated him. She hated that no matter where she went or where she hid he always found her. But she knew no one would ever love her like he did. She knew that if she tried at some chance of a normal life it wouldn't be the same. She'd always be on edge. What was the point of running after all...? No, she had to keep going. If she slowed down he'd catch her again. She refused to keep letting him win. Refused to keep letting him do what he wanted with her. 'Keep running. Keep running.'

I love the idea of the roles on this being reversed. YC wouldn't need to be a dancer/escort. He could be someone she meets and is infatuated with and just doesn't let him escape. We love a good strong female lead.

The idea is that yc is the leader of a large cartel group and owns a club that mc would be either new at or would have worked for a while at and would have just met him. He likes what he wants and wants to keep her. He basically love-bombs her and makes her feel incredible, wanted, and desired. Truly loved and favored by him. The girls at the club don't like this but she doesn't care clearly. She was a runaway, any form of attention from anyone was always wanted, especially when he was paying for her living. They have incredible chemistry physically and sexually, or so she thinks. But he's actually a very toxic and terrible guy. (Big Bad Evil Guy/Girl Energy.) She finally fucks up and does something he really doesn't like and it's the first time he physically harms her. "You made me do this, you made me put your hands on you like this," he says completely gaslighting. He gaslights her so well she truly thinks it's all her fault and that he forgives her. And cue the cycle starting over again. He makes it up to her, she gets comfortable, she does something wrong, and he hurts her- worse than the last. It really starts to mentally exhaust her and she decides she's going to leave. Instead of holding her ground with her abuser and telling him, because she knows he'll get mad, she leaves without saying a word. He's already ahead of her and the game of cat and mouse begins.

Last edited:
rjrqzms.png

8fU9Y3W.png

OqTi8Fy.png

1vI1cVy.png

Hey there, call me lait. I'm an ancient dinosaur of BMR trying to get herself back into writing after a bunch of time away from the site. I'm going to try and keep this section short and sweet and to the point as best I can. I like to consider myself an advanced literate writer, which means I can either give you a lot or a little. Just depends on what is given to me. But let this scare you away from potentially wanting to reach out to me. I'm really laid-back, and really casual type of person. No pressure, no rush and nothing intense since I'm just looking to have fun writing you all! I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I'm somewhere around 15+ years of writing. (A fossil I know)

To keep this thread short, sweet, and to the point, just some immediate things:
๐š . I have a life outside of this that involves me traveling a lot for work but I will always get a reply out, and it will be (usually) timely. I'm currently in downtime for work which means I'll have a lot more time to make responses.
- Which means I'm looking for generally relaxed writing partners.

๐› . Please don't reach out with nothing in your email except "hi want to rp?" I will most likely not reply.
Otherwise that's pretty much it.

If you're ready to look at some plots you can either keep scrolling or take a look at my plot thread.
This contains plots, writing samples and other little things. Click the image below to be taken to the appropriate thread or scroll just a bit further down for plots as well:

PjDuCJf.png

โ˜… I write between 600-2000+ words words depending on the material received. (Third-Person / Novella)
โ˜… Not all posts are going to need 2000+ words, sometimes it's just conversation happening & 100% that's okay.
โ˜… Communication - just let me know if you're not interested in the story/ have life events pop up and I'll do the same.
โ˜… Threads or PMS = OK. I prefer threads over PMs but this is not a deal breaker.
โ˜… Chat me up in ooc - let's make it fun and brainstorm ideas together to make what we're writing cool!
โ˜… Slow burns | Story & Environment/World-Building are some of my favorite things to do. I'd say 80/20 for a ratio.

There is absolutely no rush to get a reply back to me. I'm pretty busy during the day so I make time in the afternoon/ late night for replies.​

Last edited:
E M P T Y . S P A C E

Last edited:
E M P T Y . S P A C E

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom