Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut Friendly DnD 5E MAYBE set in Baldur's Gate?

Maki

Planetoid
So, it does seem like there are a lot of people looking to start something DnD or interested in getting into some DnD shenanigans, however, it seems like for the most part people cannot agree on what sort of kinks to include, the sort of relationships, etc. and DMs seem to be in short supply or appear to back out.

I'd like to offer up something, I'm a fairly experienced DM with 5E. I'd like to offer just a regular text based DnD game BUT one that allows for smut, we can get on the specific logistics for that later, but essentially make the game primarily about the actual plot and adventure of a classic DnD campaign, allowing everyone to get a hang of the roleplaying, lore and mechanics, and allowing all the smut to be a side dish. We could use Roll20 or DnD Beyond for the rolls, depending on what players are most comfortable with.

I see a lot of interest in Baldur's Gate 3 RP's, as well, which I'm more than happy to accomodate (loved BG3 personally, more than happy to continue playing in that setting and roughly those characters).

Newbie players would be welcome, and experienced players as well, provided they're willing to be patient with the newbies. Anyway, just checking for anyone who'd be up for that sort of thing.

EDIT:
Given the amount of players, we'll go first come first served based on those who expressed interest first.

The party so far:

PlayerCharacter Name/PronounsCharacter RaceCharacter ClassCharacter Gender
Morathor (He/Him)Alexander Zimmerman (He/Him)Shifter (Wildhunt)Circle of Stars DruidMale
ShereenaLeilaHumanWizard (subclass)Female
ONN (She/Her)Jaissa (She/Her)GithzeraiOath of the Ancients PaladinIntersex
Silverbird (He/Him)Tael (She/Her)Half-ElfArcane Trickster RogueFemale
TheLadyisAVampXalindra Baenval (She/Her)Elf, DrowGloomstalker RangerFemale
Penny (She/Her or They/Them)Felix (She/Her)Variant HumanWay of the Drunken Master MonkFemale
Monica (She/Her)Panava (she/her)Air GenasiMonk (subclass TBD)Female
Bound (they/them)Olani Kil'it (She/Her)Half OrcPath of the Zealot BarbarianIntersex or maybe Trans

Notes:

- @OneNightNinja Feel free to swap out to any of your alters if you'd prefer based on the party composition, .
- Max Party Size will be 8, spots for anyone who has not yet submitted a character will be held for the next 24 hours.

In Reserve:

nllnIltecRed DragonbornFighterMale
Inkybus (They/Them)Rieta DunesMammon TieflingDivination WizardFemale

My discord maki0129 (no numbers, they took those out) is open for questions.

Last edited:
a) I want my backstory integrated into the plot.
--3: This is specific to the character; I don't see Zimmerman's backstory as a particularly rich mine of material, but if you find something go for it. That said, where he's at in his life is that he's trying to kind of spread out his wings and find a place for himself far away from home, which maybe also doesn't mesh well with the backstory cropping back up. But I'm still open to the idea.

b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first
--4: I don't need to know every detail in advance; I do like surprises, but I would like to be consulted if there are blanks that need to be filled in before something comes up.

c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party
--4: Conflict within the party does run the risk of overflowing to the players, plus it can bog down the game a lot. Still, as long as it's handled carefully, I think it can add a lot of depth to the character.

d) I am okay with pranks being played on my character
--3: This isn't something that's come up in games I've been in before so I don't have a strong opinion on it.

e) I need all pranks or conflict in character to be negotiated with me first
--4: Pranks tend to be more deliberate and therefore I think negotiation is a little more practical; conflict may arise without being planned, just because of how the characters bounce off of each other, so it's a little harder to negotiate in a way that makes sense.

f) I would like NPC's that are open to romantic interactions
--5: I love romance in roleplaying.

g) I would like NPC's that are open to sexual situations
--5: If I wasn't looking for smut I would be roleplaying on a different site.

h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first
--5: I think this is a good rule, especially in a game with nine players (the DM is just as much a player and has just as much a right to fun as anyone else at this virtual table) who may have very different tastes and limits.

i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings
--4: I don't have extensive knowledge, but I've played in the setting in multiple campaigns, done varying amounts of research for each of them. I've retained some of that knowledge and can always brush up as necessary.

j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond
--5: I build character sheets for fun on the regular.

k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array
--2: My preference is array first, point buy second, rolling third. It's not a dealbreaker but it's not what I prefer.

l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign
--2: It's not that I don't want the social aspects of a game, but, when I play a TTRPG instead of a more freeform RP, it's because I want to engage with the rules and the system. The rules and the system of D&D are largely devoted to combat, so a heavy social campaign may not let me play with the game as often as I would like. Still, it can work, it's just not my first choice to do with D&D--or, alternatively, D&D is not my preferred system for that kind of campaign.

m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me
--4: Puzzles and exploration are an important pillar of the game.

n) I would like a magical item
--4: Magical items are neat and add flavor, and I like to get them sometimes--especially if we're starting at level 5.

o) I would like a pet (not the sexy kind)
--2: Pets that come as class features are fine, usually, and I guess if we're going with the Tasha's options Zimmerman has access to find familiar. Still, I don't to keep track of a nonmagical animal for this.

p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3.
--5: I don't care about spoilers for anything ever.

• Do not care/Neutral (you are free to use it, but I don't mind if it never comes up)
b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first
  • Strongly disagree
  • Somewhat agree (conflict is fine, but to the point that the party can't work together)
  • Strongly agree
  • Strongly disagree
  • Somewhat agree (not everyone has to be)
  • Somewhat agree (not everyone has to be)
h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first
  • Strongly disagree (I'll play with the assumption that these situations may occur without warning)
  • Somewhat agree (I've played in the Forgotten Realms and done some research for those games, but I'm not an expert)
  • Strongly disagree (but how hard can it be? I've filled out other online sheets before)
  • Strongly disagree
l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign
  • Do not care/neutral (throw in either as it feels appropriate to you)
  • Strongly disagree
  • Do not care/Neutral
  • Mildly disagree
  • Strongly agree

Hello everyone.

Thank you all for the responses and I would like to say how much I appreciate everyone's engagement and interest. I'm really excited to begin this game and would like to start discussing the most important things:

1) Let's start working on backstories and character concepts, if you'd like some help on your backstory or character concept, feel free to reach out. If you'd like to workshop it with your fellow players, feel free to post it here

2) Once you feel your idea is cemented enough. Create your character sheet here:
Since most of our players do not care to roll their stats, we'll work with Standard Array.

3) Red flags, limits and no's: I've tried my best to account for everything, but if there's anything you don't want to see, anything you don't want to happen, or any themes you absolutely refuse to explore

4) Wishlist for plots, characters, ships and smut. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, but but also I encourage everyone to be open about that discussion so that all players can cooperate in making sure we all get as much as we want.

Sounds good - I will go ahead and get something prepared tonight.

My initial brainstorming is, she is the daughter of a wealthy merchant from Amn. After traveling to Baldur’s Gate with her father for business, she decides to set off on her own to avoid an arranged marriage She was not looking forward to. 😱

Trying to make my character on D&D Beyond and I am running into issues. The only feat that shows up under the list for Variant human is Grappler, not what I want as a mage. And half the backgrounds are missing when I go to select one, and of course, Guild Artisan is one of the ones that is missing. Any idea how to get around this?

It sounds like maybe it's restricting you to the basic rules? If you can add your character to Maki's campaign you should have wider access. (That might mean leaving the character sheet unfinished, linking it to the campaign first, and then going back to it.)

Make sure you're using the campaign link after you create your account to create your character so you have access to my content.
1697578335783.png

If you use any other link, it'll not automatically consider your character part of the campaign and hence not give you access to my content during the creation process.

Will we be starting as an established adventuring party, or will the group coming together be how we kick off the adventure?

OK, I think I got it!
Ok, awesome! Let me know if you run into any issues. You can PM me or hit me up on Discord.

Will we be starting as an established adventuring party, or will the group coming together be how we kick off the adventure?
I will be starting you guys off as a new party, if any two (or more) of you wants a previously established relation, then you can establish that between yourselves, but be sure to let me know so I can take it into account.

She is all done, let me know if we get any extra gold to spend on equipment, otherwise, nothing more to do with her.

and my preferences:

Loves: mind control (magical or aphrodisiacs for example), dub con, ugly monsters, supernatural monsters, tentacles, impregnation, vaginal and oral penetration, creampies, breastplay, oviposition

Likes: vanilla sex, minor bondage (like being tied down to an altar), non-con, con

Dislikes: anal, bathroom stuff, snuff, torture/mutilation, pain, furry monsters, futa, lactation

I have a silly rules question, and feel free to say no... But could I take Revenant Blade as a non-elf? I wanna do some Darth Maul shenanigans. But I can just do a strongth weapon or dual-wield build instead.

I haven't patched together too much backstory yet. So if anyone wants to bounce ideas off me for a duo backstory, I'm game. I'm thinking Jaissa was one of many monastically trained Githzerai, but kind of had a "maybe there's more to life" moment that led to adventuring.

I have a silly rules question, and feel free to say no... But could I take Revenant Blade as a non-elf? I wanna do some Darth Maul shenanigans. But I can just do a strongth weapon or dual-wield build instead.

I haven't patched together too much backstory yet. So if anyone wants to bounce ideas off me for a duo backstory, I'm game. I'm thinking Jaissa was one of many monastically trained Githzerai, but kind of had a "maybe there's more to life" moment that led to adventuring.

I'll say no, just because of the way DnD Beyond works, but we can homebrew a feat that makes Githzerai proficient with a similar weapon, sure.

Sorry for the confusion. Was completing my sheet through the browser on my phone. As for subclass was going to go way of four elements, but that doesn't appear to be an option.

Tael's character sheet is mostly done; just need to write up her backstory and figure out her bond. It'll probably be something to do with the book she stole to teach herself magic. I'll sleep on it!

Okay. My ideas for Zimmerman in broad strokes:
--He's the son of a small town carpenter and a witch of the woods. He's trained in both their professions but vibes more with his mother's line of work.
--He's reached the point in his druidic training where he's supposed to find his own territory to shepherd and safeguard; his parents did not expect him to stray so far from home, but he's drawn to cities and he's looking for one in need of his help.
--Zimmerman is an urban druid--not so much in a "there are pockets of nature even in the heart of civilization" sort of way as a "lots of animals build physical and social structures and a city is no less natural than a beehive" sort of way. This is not against his mother's teachings, per se, but given that nature is so vast and its guardians so few, she just doesn't see cities as a high priority for her attention.

Red flags, limits, nos: I don't want to interact with urine, vomit, or feces; this is not limited to a sexual context. However, especially since I'm playing a healer, talking about these in a medical context doesn't gross me out; I just don't want to handle the substances or go too detailed in descriptions. For sexual limits, I don't want this character involved in any noncon/dubcon scenarios or incest. (Not that incest makes a lot of sense with the setup, but a hard no just in case.) I'm also not interested in m/m romance or smut for this character.

Wishlist: Zimmerman's goal is to find a city or community where he feels needed; I would like to pursue that but I'd like it to be something he grows into, rather than having him certain he's where he belongs from the start. For romance and smut, I'm interested in casual hookups, at least at the start, but I also kind of want to develop a more committed relationship over time; I don't want to plan out too much in advance what that looks like, though. As far as kinks go, I'd like to play up Zimmerman's more bestial side in the bedroom--biting, marking, an emphasis on scents, maybe getting into some heat/rut or knotting?

Sorry for the confusion. Was completing my sheet through the browser on my phone. As for subclass was going to go way of four elements, but that doesn't appear to be an option.
Weird.

It does appear to be an option for me.

1697642579810.png

Can you show me the options you get?

Back
Top Bottom