Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hello! I wanted to share my current roleplay cravings and see if there’s anyone interested in working on them with me.

I have roleplay rules and stuff I can share with you when we chat. And if we’ve roleplayed before if you need a refresher, I’m happy to share.

Let's get to the fun stuff!

My current roleplay cravings are fandoms

My Hero Academia (aged up), Death Note (AUs and other ideas), One Piece (I'm new to this fandom please be nice), Star Wars (I blame Ahsoka), and Stranger Things (I have a new oc I wanna work with).

For MHA I can play various characters for love interests in rps, and I can learn how to play certain characters you want. For Death Note, I can play various characters as well. As I said, I'm new to One Piece, but I am willing to learn how to play certain characters. For Star Wars I can play various characters as I am well versed in this fandom. And for Stranger Things I prefer to play older characters (Jonathan, Steve, Eddie, etc).

Now onto what I'm looking for.

For MHA I'm looking for Shinso, Bakugou, Dabi, Kai Chisaki, Hawks, or Amajiki. - For Death Note I prefer L, Light Yagami, Mello, or Teru Mikami. - For One Piece, Zoro, Sanji, or Mihawk. - For Star Wars, Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Kylo Ren or Darth Maul. - And for Stranger Things - I am specifically looking for Billy Hargrove.

(It is important to note that I allow ocs for all of these fandoms)

I'm looking for roleplayers who are interested in these ideas, but I'm also willing to double up. I roleplay romance with everything I do and I won't change that. I look forward to working with you!

Other than that… I think that's it. Message me if you're interested ^^

Back
Top Bottom