Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Live Deliciously (dark plots wanted)

KillCode

Planetoid
I have no interest in human character only RP.

I prefer story over smut.

I play switches

Complete sucker for dark PR and for hurt\comfort

The only fandom I currently play in is FNAF Security Breach and The Sun and Moon Show and Silent Hill

RP Interest: Male x male, but may consider doubling to suit preferences

Looking for

Story over smut

Normal sized body parts, I really don't like over sized body parts

AU's set in the Sun and Moon Show and FNAF. Silent Hill is doable as long as there are no smut monsters

Please don't just go 'Hey do you want to RP?" and not tell me what you are looking for or what you may be interested in

Yes

- Non-con
-non human cyborgs
-Dark plots and themes
-non human robots
-Switchs
-Bondage
-Medical, non sexual
-hurt/comfort
-Realistic anatomy

Hell no

-purely submissive characters
- Scat/Watersports
- Vore
-Bestiality
-Insect
-Harems
-Futa
-traps
- vampires
-werewolves

-----------

Character's I play

Sun and Moon Show

Kill Code
Sun
Moon
Lord Eclipse
Ruin
Blood Moon

Security Breach

Vanny
Sun
Moon

---------

King Nothing

takes place in SAMS (sun and moon show)

Lord Eclipse has God like powers due to the Newton Star, he's remade the world into a 'paradise'. He's a super villain but he's a pathetic one. He has all this power and lives in a ridiculously large castle that is ridiculously lavish. He hasn't done much other then torture those he hates and even then its not really torture.

Hes lonely.

Hes very bored.

And hes built up a lot of walls to protect himself.

And there are others who have a Star in their dimension that have formed a legion. Lord Eclipse wants badly to be part of it but much like the not cool kid trying to get into the cool kid club he's rejected at every turn. They even laugh at him and rub it in his face at how pathetic he is in their eyes.

Hes captured one, maybe more characters to be turned into 'pets' to help ease the boredom.

Pets that are not willing to become pets.
-----------

Hot Tinder Date?

Looking for a male or female, doesn't matter.

Set in SAMS, its canon that KC has tinder, he lives alone and really wants companionship. Unfortunately for him, the few that have responded were interested in one night flings or wanted to satisfy some weird fetish/kink for sleeping with an animatronic. And he's turned them down since he's really not interested.

He's looking more for companionship then anything. If something else happens, all the better.

-------------

Father and Son

SAMS (Sun And Moon show)

KC has two sons, Eclipse and Blood Moon. I'd like to see something dark, maybe obsession or a daddy kink from Eclipse or Blood Moon. Potential non con since KC is really not interested in such things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom