Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Personal Investigations (Knight & NekoUke)

Setsuna saw the glare but smirked at her all the same being amused by it. She had brought it upon herself in a way after all as Mizuki began licking one side of his cock before Bibi began licking the other. He groaned at the sensation and felt himself twitch. This was certainly better than he had expected. Bibi's slow nervous pace compared with Mizuki's eager and bold moves was providing an excellent juxtaposition. He smiled at the two of them with hand on both of their heads.

"Wow," he said "in sync almost too. You two really are spectacular together."

Aiba hopped onto his shoulder and he looked her way briefly before biting his lip. This really was something else.

"You two keep this up and I won't last long," he said "I have decent self-control but with this kind of attention it's a miracle I can stay sane."

Was he playing it up a little for them, yes, but he genuinely did love every second of this.

It was kind of hard to know which woman was causing the most amount of pleasure for him. On one hand, Mizuki's bolder movements were obvious in their intensity but on the other, Bibi's slower licks meant that her tongue was brushing against him a lot longer than her sisters was. Either way, It must have been thrilling for him. To have these two pleasuring him the way they were. And they didn't exactly stop there. Even though they continued licking, holding each others hands as they did so. All the while Aiba recorded them for posterity.

Bibi was slightly nervous, and annoyed of course but she went along with it as long as Mizuki did. Though she was sating her own curiosity so it could not have been all bad. In fact, she saw fit to make this a competition on who could make Setsuna cum first. Not that Mizuki herself knew it but she hoped she'd get the message as her licks became more erratic as opposed to her sisters.

And indeed, Mizuki picked up on Bibi's intentions. The woman increasing her own movements. She certainly did not want to lose.

The sisters were working together excellently. They were naturally in sync in their own way but also different. Mizuki was bold while Bibi was more reserved. There was a twinge of competition it seemed like because Bibi started to grow more active which only incensed Mizuki to do the same. Feeling their tongue licking him from base to tip made him groan while Aiba recorded everything for them. The idea of it all, and the pleasure it was giving him, certainly had quite an effect. He shuddered a little bit as precum formed at the head of his cock.

"Is it a competition now," he said egging them on "I wonder who will prove most tempting."

He was happy to play with a little since Mizuki had been the one to suggest Bibi join them anyways. It just felt right to play into their dynamic.

The two continued. Working together like they were one but competing with each other all the same. Neither one wanted to lose this little impromptu competition so no doubt all the stops were being pulled. There was a lingering feeling that the loser would pay a price for losing the game they were playing but it didn't matter that much, as this intimate moment between the three was pleasurable in its own right, for all involved.

There was even a brief moment where the two locked lips around his cock. No doubt a very titillating sight; especially as they began to slowly undress themselves in the middle of all this. They would eventually end up completely nude themselves. Their bodies looking extremely similar in their smoothness and build, with considerably sized breasts to boot.

The two of them were really working in sync and competition. It was the kind of display that would make any man crumble and he was certainly getting there as they even kissed slightly with his cock between them earning them a throb from him as they started to undress. Perky butts and breasts now on display his cock twitched again. He shivered as he looked down at the two of them.

"I'm not gonna last long," he managed to get out looking down at the twins.

They would have only a few more moments before his cock began to pulse and all three women were treated to both his groans of pure pleasure and his cum as he released repeated shots with little gasps and moans accompanying each one.

Given they were both still wrapped around his cock, there would be no easy way to tell which one of them was responsible for making him achieve orgasm; as if the contest ended in a tie. The spurts of his seed would seemingly land on the cheeks of the two, with Mizuki eagerly lapping at it, not wanting to waste a single drop. Bibi on the other hand seemed a little reluctant, pulling away as she felt her job was done here.

"Well then, who is the winner?" Mizuki grinned.

"I dunno...Wait, does that mean we tied?" Bibi sighed.

His head fell back for a moment as he took the chance to recover and catch his breath.

"I think you tied this time," he said looking back at them with a little smile as Mizuki lapped at his seed while Bibi just let it be for the moment "but that simply means there is yet more to prove right?"

Setsuna kept his smile as he ran a hand through Mizuki's hair still showing her a slight bit of preference.

"What do you think Mizuki," he asked "how can we properly solve a contest between the two of you?"

His cock was softened some but he was still plenty eager that much was obvious.

Back
Top Bottom