Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking anal adventures

cindychamomile

Super-Earth
Would love to do something involving my character being locked in chastity, her being turned into a horny bimbo or a cute demon girl are a bonus with me :)

Currently looking to do something fun and smutty that takes place at a gay bath house or something involving neighbors. I"m open to a lot so feel free to give me your ideas as well!

Please don't send me a wall of text in OOC, a paragraph should be plenty to get some ideas flowing. Also, please don't send a one sentence post of "want to rp".

I like to do around 300 words a post which I feel is a good amount for a reply, I can do more for roleplays that I really get into.

I much prefer back and forth types of partners.

Can I provide an image ref, why yes I can. But don't ask unless you do so first or are willing to. I only do hand drawn/3d/anime images.

No Fandoms, please.

Here is a small kink list, again, it's small, so come at me with your own kinks!

Mutual masturbation
sex swapping
Anal
Chastity
Halloween themes and kinks
Toys

As for sexes that I'll play, ask me, and I'll answer.

Limits
No cucking, cheating, fandoms, celeb play, 20 gallons of cum being pumped into me filling my stomach like a water balloon, romance, me playing muscular characters, and me being the older of the two pairings. I think that covers it. If you manage to create a new limit for me I'll give you a cookie!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom