Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Favourite Subject (T_VIRUS & DarknessEmbraced) CONTINUED

T_VIRUS

Star
DarknessEmbraced666
Alexia was hurrying down the hall towards her english class, her heels tapping sharply against the floors as she nearly ran. She knew that she was going to be late for her class and it irritated her. She blamed it on her math teacher who kept her after class but then refused to give her a late pass. Shaking her head, she adjusted the straps to her uniform dress as well as the cuffs to the blouse she wore beneath the dress. Upon reaching the classroom, she tried to open the door but it was locked, something her english teacher always did to make sure no one snuck into class. With a sigh, Alexia knocked on the door and waited to be let in.

T_VIRUS
Alinthea was stood in front of his English class. A Bright bunch, but someone of them were rather annoying. He felt, at times, they weren't listening to him.

Alinthea was 6"3, bright blue eyes, like the clear blue see of the ocean, copper brown hair and was wearing a smart black suit. He stood straight and tall over the seated class, one book in his hand, reading out the literature that they would be using in their coursework and their exams. The book was "To Kill A Mocking Bird."

As he was reading to the class, the glass rattled as someone knocked on the door, he looked at the frosted glass and saw that the figure was smaller than his. Another late student. He sighed and walked over to the door. Unlocking it and opening it without looking at who is was.

"Come in and hurry up please." He glanced at the person and saw it was Alexia. He shot a small smile at her and his face soon returned to the blank expression he always wore in his classes.

As he closed the door and once again locked it, he carried on reading out the book to the class. His voice was soothing and deep. Maybe that's why some of his students fell asleep in his class, or they couldn't be bothered. He normally just let them sleep because they were only infringing on their learning and not the others, unless they snored. That's when he kicked them out of the class.

He finished the paragraph and looked up at the class. His blue eyes scanning the class.

"Now, annotate the text that I red out. I have given you a question, which is written on the board, and could you please answer that question. You have fifty minutes left. I would like that question answered with at least a page of decent text. For those who were late, the selected text was from pages fifty-four and fifty-five. Begin."

He sat down at his desk, in front of the class and sighed.

DarknessEmbraced666
Alexia felt a bright blush of embarassment fill her cheeks as her teacher opened the door and told her to enter the class. Sighing softly, she nodded and quickly slipped past him and walked towards her seat which was at the front of the class near the windows. Setting he bags down, she sat down and brushed her bangs from her face.

She stood at about 5'6" with long dark brown hair that was pulled up in a high ponytail with a hairtie that had two plastic balls on it which most would think was juvinile but it was cute on her. Her eyes were a blue-green color though they were more green then blue and they were framed with long eyelashes. Alexia wore the schools required uniform which was a red skirt with an overal type top that went over a white blouse with a red tie around her neck and she wore thigh high stockings.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out one of her note books, pen and the book that they were reading in class. Hearing Alinthea's instructions, she blushed even darker and turned to pages fifty-four before copying down the question from the board so she could answer the question. Once the question was copied down, she set her notebook and pen aside and began reading.

Alexia was so embarassed about being late. She usually was never late but that entire day had just been horrible and it was just getting worse. Rubbing the back of her neck, she sighed again and shook her head. What made it worse for her was that she had a crush on the teacher. She couldn't help it but she thought the older man was cute and his voice.... Oh, she just loved his voice. Alexia thought that she could just sit and listen to him speak all day.

T_VIRUS
Alinthea was looking out of the window. The day was bright and warm. The sunlight shone harshly onto his desk. Everything on his desk felt like it was on fire at touch. He moved his books to his draw and cleaned it. He liked his desk to be clean and clear.

Once his desk was to his satisfaction, he looked up and decided to walk around to see how everyone was doing. He wanted his students to do well, he was very helpful if they had any questions.

Walking up each of the 3 isles of the classroom, looking over the students. Nudging one boy who was at the back. He was sleeping and dribbling all over the desk. Alinthea sighed and slammed his hand onto his desk to wake him up. The whole class jumped and so did the boy. He shouted out, "FIFTY-FOUR AND FIFTY-FIVE!" The boy looked around and then slumped back onto his desk so people wouldn't notice his blushing. The whole class burst out into laughter and after a few seconds Alinthea shushed them and asked them to carry on. He got to the end of the third isle next to the windows. He stopped and looked over Alexia. He quickly read what she was writing and nodded. He said gently, standing over her. "Good. Interesting points."

He beamed a gentle smile down at her and went back to his desk. This time leaning on the front of it. Fifteen minutes left he noted the class.

Darknessembraces666
Alexia was deep in her concentration with her work that when her teacher slammed his hand down onto the desk at the back of the class, she jumped and dropped her pen which rolled onto the floor. She softly sighed and ran her hand over her face while shaking her head before leaning over and picking up her pen. She hated it when he did that. It always scared her half to death and she usually either dropped what ever was in her hand or her hand would jump when she would and she'd have to start what she was writing, all over again.

Lucily this time was just dropping the pen. Once she calmed down once again, she read over what she had written before beginning to write once again. She was in the middle of a scentence when she felt someone watching her and just the crest of her cheeks turned red.

Alexia slowly looked up to gaze at Alinthea and she just stared for a moment before smiling shyly at his compliment and she nodded a little. "Oh, thank you." she whispered. The girl watched him walk past her and head over to his desk. With a soft sigh of relief, she returned once more to her work.

T_VIRUS
Alinthea looked at his watch a few times over the passing few minutes. He looked at the Alexia. He smiled at her then changed his face back to the blank facial expression.

The time passed and Alinthea gently cleared his voice and he smiled. "Time is up. Class is over and so is your day. Please put all of your papers on my desk and I will get them to you tomorrow some time. I think we have a class tomorrow. Thank you all and have a good night."

He smiled and slid to the other side of the desk so he could see everyone who put papers on his desk and who didn't. He smiled and the class and sighed.

He had nothing to do tonight. Marking these exam papers were the highlight of his night. He looked our of the window and saw it was still a beautiful day. He wondered if he would do anything with the staff. However, they didn't like him all that much. They found teaching a chore. Alinthea, on the other hand, liked it. He always wondered why they took a profession in teaching and then moaned about it constantly.

He looked back at the student walking past him. He smiled. He looked over the class and saw there were only a few people left. One was Alexia.

"How come you were late today Alexia?" His arms crossed and leaning against the desk. He was very relaxed and calm.

DarknessEmbraced666
Alexia was just about finished with her paper when class was called to end. Sighing, she quickly jotted down the last scentence before pulling the paper out of the notebook and packing her things back into her bag. She couldn't wait to get home and take a bath and just relax.

She zipped up her bag and shouldered it before standing up with her paper in hand. The girl calmly stood back and waited for the others to file past, then she got into the end of the line leaving the class. She was about to put her paper down when she heard her teachers question and she sighed softly as she laid the paper down on the pile.

"Miss. Davids kept me after class today. I almost failed one of her tests because I didn't understand some of the problems on it." she told him. Alexia always stuck with the truth about things when talking to her teachers because she knew that the teachers would find out the truth eventually. "I'm really sorry sir."

T_VIRUS
Alinthea smiled and nodded. "She is a git." He said laughing and winking, making sure no one else was in the room. He smiled at her and nodded.

"Well, if you need any help, I can give you a hand. I have access to all course materials you do so just give me a shout and I will be happy to help. You are one of my best English students." He smiles warmly and then realizes he looks creepy. He laughs and blushes a little, looking down and coughing. He picks up all of the papers and looks at them.

He sighed and put them in his bag, going around the other side of his desk. He looks up at her and smiles.

"This is my night tonight." He laughed and sighed. "Maybe some whiskey too. Depending on how depressing some of these are." He looked up and stopped. "I shouldn't be saying this. Sorry. I won't keep you any longer."

DarknessEmbraced666
Alexia grins at him and laughs softly while nodding. She blushed a little when he winked at her and she hugged her books to her chest a little tighter. "Yes, I suppose she is." she murmured.

She looked up at him in surprise and nodded slightly with a grateful smile. "Thank you sir. Knowing that you'd help means alot to me." she said softly. "I've tried to get help from her, but she always tells me that she doesn't have enough time on her hands to tudor anyone." Alexia sighed softly and shook her head.

The girl looked at the pile of papers Alinthea picked up and nodded slightly. "Sounds like a dull night if you ask me sir." She blushed a little with a smile before arching an eyebrow when he mentioned drinking depending on how depressing the papers were.

Alexia shook her head with a smile. "It's alright sir. I've no where to be and my parents won't notice if I'm not home on time."

T_VIRUS
Alinthea stopped and looked up at her.
"They won't notice if you don't come home on time?" He also lifted an eyebrow. "Well that isn't very good is it." He smiled and leaned against the board. Everything was packed away.

He pushed the chair in with his foot and sighed. "You must thing I am some weird teacher. Drinking depending on how depressing your classes writing is. But, too be honest, it is pretty awful." He pulled a random one out of the bag and read it out.

"To Kill A Mockin Berd is about this story right. Its about race and that and its well wrong because it isn't nice to be racel to people. My dad is black and i hate it when people call im words. But one fucking good bit is like when they are on about getting rid of classrooms. I agree with that man. Down with teachers."

Alinthea looked up and stared at her. "Now you see, this one would being me to pour a glass of whiskey. I just can't believe people of your age can talk this amount of rubbish. Or can't spell "bird"." He sighed and stuffed it in his bag.
Closing it again roughly and putting a pen is his draw.

He sighed and looked up gently. "At least someone writes decent literature in this class. Thank you, if it weren't for your pleasant reading, i would be a drunk constantly." He laughed gently, looking out the window and smiling. The day was beautiful. Alinthea always looked to the weather to cheer him up. It was a bad thing to reply on though, mainly because it was normally dull all of the time.

After a few seconds he remembered Alexia was still in the room. He laughed again and blushed gently. He didn't even know why he was blushing. He was 26 and blushing.

"I am sorry, you must think I am a complete nut. And like I said, I am here for you anytime."

DarknessEmbraced666
Alexia slowly shook her head with a sigh. "No, they won't. Moms usually half out of it because of her sleeping pills after getting home from her shifts at the hospital and dad.... well, dad's rarely ever home." She looked down at her feet and scuffed her toes against the floors before looking up at him again.

The girl listened to him read one of the papers and she shook her head with a slightly amused look on her face and she smiled. "That is pretty bad. I'm guessing that was most likely Darnelles paper." she said to him with a soft sigh. "He never was the brightest at english, but he's a wiz at government and science."

She always made a point to get to know everyone she met no matter what social class they were from so she usually ended up friends with them.

A bright blush crept back into her face as he spoke about her writing and she smiled widely before looking down at her feet shyly. "Thank you sir. I always try my best with my work." she told him and she shook her head slightly. "You're not a nut. The science teacher, Mr. Shwilly is a nut."

T_VIRUS
"Well for his sake, I hope he is good at something else." He chuckled and sighed looking at his watch. He didn't know why he did that though, he had no where to go, nothing to do, no one to see. Flicking the hair out of his eye he got a better look at the girl that was stood in front of him. She was really beautiful. He always noticed this, but he never really looked because he was always taking classes. He realized he was looking up and down at her and looked down smiling.

"Well, that is a shame. If you want." He took a deep breath in. "We could go get a drink." He stopped and listened to what he had just said. He burst out laughing and brought one hand up to his face. He couldn't believe he just asked out a student.

"I am so sorry." He said still laughing. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to ask you out. I..." He stopped and didn't say anything. Alinthea's life was a boring, empty one. He didn't have much time for partners with the amount of work he did for his class. He really did love teaching. So much that he had just asked out a student. He sighed once again and grabbed his bag.

"I am sorry again Alexia."

DarknessEmbraced666
"Oh, he is good at something else." she said while chuckling as well. "He's great at sports and he's very smart business wise." She noticed that he kept glancing at his watch and she shook her head slightly. She looked away from him and looked up at some of the posters that decorated the room. Over the years she had seen some of the same posters over and over that she had their sayings branded into her mind.

But when she looked back at Alinthea, she noticed that he was looking her up and down and she froze with a surprised look on her face as she stared up at him but the look passed rather quickly.

Though not long after it disappeared it came back as he asked her out to go for a drink and she arched an eyebrow. Alexia was about to answer him when he began laughing and she looked down at her feet with a soft sigh, her cheeks turning red again. "No... no, it's alright." she said softly. "But a drink sounds nice."

Alexia bit the inside of her cheek as she waited for his reaction to her comment.

T_VIRUS
Once Alinthea stopped laughing he heard his answer. He looked at her in amazement. Now his cheeks started to flush red. He coughed gently and ran his fingers though his silky hair. He smiled and looked at her.

"Well... I... I guess that settles it." He gave out a nervous laugh.
I can't believe I just asked her out. Whats more surprising is she agreed to it. What have I got myself into? But... She is perfect."

He smiled once again and nodded.
"Well, I know this nice cafe where we can have a nice relaxing drink if you like. I will drive you there, and if you like, drive you home later. It is no problem, i think it is on the way to mine anyway."

He remembers from looking at the files of where every one lives for a past college trip. He stood there for a few seconds tried to remember, then realized he looked like a muppet with his facial expression. He sighed again and smiled.

"You don't have to if you don't want to though."

Alexia plays nervously with a lock of her hair and she nods slightly. "Yeah, I suppose it does settle it." she murmurs while gazing up at him, her eyes glittering in the light of the classroom. She smiled at him and adjusted her bags on her shoulder and she smoothed out her skirt. "A ride sounds good. I usually either walk home or ride the bus and all of the buses have left already."

She suddenly paused and frowned slightly. "This won't hurt your reputation as a teacher will it?" she asked him, becoming concerned that them being seen out together could possibly get him fired. "I don't want you getting in trouble." Alexia rubbed the back of her neck with a soft sigh.

Alinthea was always so nice to her and he was really atractive to her, so the fact that she had a crush on her teacher didn't really surprise her.

Alinthea smiled and her and shaked his head.
"Don't you worry, if anyone asks, I will just say I was talking to you about the course or you had some concerns about a teacher and you didn't want to discuss it at school."

He laughed and winked at her. "None of the teachers like me here so it doesn't exactly matter." He said, once again laughing.

"Well, do you want to get going then?" He said getting his keys out of his pocket. The key to the car had the BMW icon on it. It looked very new. He flicked his hair out of his eyes again and smiled. He was glad that he had someone to talk to tonight. If only it was for one night. He picked up his bag and walked to the door, opening it for her so she could walk out first. He always believed in being a gentleman.

"Okay. That excuse should work pretty well." she said softly. "And I can easily come up with something if anyone asks me what it was I wanted to tell you." Alexia smiled and laughed softly while rolling her eyes playfully before forcing away the very light blush that filled her cheeks. The young teen decided then that she liked Alinthea's laugh just as much as she liked his voice.

She looked up at him seriously then. "Most of the teachers here dislike most things." she said gently before giggling softly and her eyes widened a little. She couldn't believe she had just giggled.

"Yeah. Lets get out of here." she said softly. Alexia turned and followed him over to the door, watching as he opened it for her and she smiled up at him before stepping out into the hallway which was completely empty. She always got a little creeped out when the school was mostly empty but knowing that her teacher was with her made her feel better. After she stepped out of the classroom, she stood to the side to let him out as well.

He smiled and as she giggled he grinned wider. She was so cute. He had never heard her giggle before but it was adorable. He let her go first and once she was out, he closed the door and locked it.

Walking down the hallway with her at his side and put his keys in his pocket. Their footsteps echoing around the hallway. No one was around. They were all too happy to get out of the school.

After a little while they reached the car and he unlocked it for her, once again, opening the door for her. He smiled and nodded to her. Letting her in. Once she was in, he closed the car door and got in the other side. He started the car and gently drove off. It wasn't far away the cafe. It was near the school, which Alinthea liked, as he could just go there for lunch. He was well known there.

Once they arrived he parked in the small car park and got out. Again, opening the door for her. He locked the car and walked up the cafe door and let her in first. They found a nice, enclosed seating area which was near the back of the cafe. He smiled.

"What would you like? Its on me." He smiled warmly. "Drink? Food?"

Alexia walked at his side as they moved down the halls, the sound of his shoes and her high heels echoing around them in the deserted hallway. She looked around as they passed row after row of lockers, reaching out and running her fingers over the locker doors out of habit before lowering her hand once they reached the end of the row.

She took a deep breath as they stepped outside and she sighed softly with a small smile before following Alinthea over to his car and she watched him open the passanger side door for her and she smiled. "Thank you." she murmured before sliding into the car. She was about to reach out and close the door when he did it for her. Chuckling softly, she placed her things on the floor of the car and buckled up.

The drive to the cafe was done in relative silence and she was surprised but delited at the same time when he opened the car door for her. Grabbing her purse, she climbed out of the car, leaving her bookbag inside before following him into the small cafe and to the small seating area at the back.

"Oh.. um, a latte and one of their cookies." she said with a sheepish smile. Alexia was a sucker for cookies. It was one of her favorite snacks.

He smiled and nodded. He walked up to the counter and ordered a latte, a green tea and one of the cafes special cookies. He smiled and paid for them. He always got discount because the owner loved him. He was a lovely man in his 60's. He looked at the girl and smiled.
"Who is the little lady, Alinthea?"

Alinthea looked over at her and smiled. "She is a friend." He smiled and the guys nodded and wished him the best. The cafe was fairly empty. It was just after the rush, so the owner was just cleaning around in the back. He locked the front door and smiled.
"I will be cleaning up in the back. You take your time Alinthea, as you know, I won't be going anywhere, I do live upstairs." He laughed and winked at him, happily walking into the back. The windows were covered with the blinds so no one could see in. They were alone.

Alinthea brought everything to the table and pushed them gently to her. "Hope that's ok for you." He smiled gently and took a sip of his tea.

She watched him get up and walk over to the counter. As she waited, Alexia opened her purse and pulled out her cellphone to check if she had any missed calls or texts. She had four missed calls and three texts. Each from the same person. Sighing and shaking her head, she looked up to see Alinthea and the man behind the counter looking at her and she smiled at them before turning her attention back to her phone. She quickly typed up a message on the phone before sending it and shutting the phone off a moment later.

After she placed the phone back into her purse and closed it, she looked up to see Alinthea walking towards her with the items in hand and she smiled at him, sitting up straight as he set the latte and cookie down with his tea.

"Smells good." she said softly and she pulled the cookie and latte closer after he pushed them towards her. "Thank you." She picked up the cookie and took a bite, a childish look of delight passing over her face.

He smiled that she liked it and nodded towards her purse. "You loved?" He laughed gently. "Sorry, Is that your parents calling you? If you need to be taken back I can if you like." A little bit of happiness deflated inside him. He looked down into his drink and watched the tea swirl in the large cup. The steam was rising into his face, he could feel is face getting warm. He decided it would be best not to look like a spoilt child and smile at her.

She looked confused for a moment before she realized he was talking about her phone and she laughed softly while shaking her head with a smile. "Oh, no. It's not my parents. They don't even know I have the phone." she said softly. "It's one of the girls from school asking about going to the movies tonight on a double date with her, her boyfriend and his friend. I told her no. There's no movies in the theater that I want to see at the moment anyways."

She put down the coffee and picked up her latte, blowing on it to cool it a little and she took a sip from the cup. Alexia sighed softly and looked up at him with a small smile.

Alinthea smiled and nodded. "Awww, don't let me stop you." He said laughing. Taking another drink of his green tea. He sat back and looked around the small cafe. The sun light was gently pushing its way through the blinds. He looked back at her and smiled.

"So, what would you like to talk about? Anything on your mind about college or anything?" He smiled at her. His smile was warming and gentle. It was like anyone could tell him anything, and he wouldn't utter a word to anyone else.

Alexia began laughing as well and she smiled up at him with a soft giggle as she shook her head. "You're not stopping me. I wouldn't go on a double date with them anyways. Her boyfriends friend is so rude and disgusting." she said to him with another chuckle. She took another bite of the cookie he had bought for her and she watched as the small bit of sunlight that was let in through the cracks in the blinds danced over Alinthea's face.

She became silent and thought about his question before answering him. "Well, I've been thinking about going to an art school or going to collage to become a writer or something like that." she told him while tearing a piece of the cookie off and offering it to him with a small smile.

Back
Top Bottom