Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for a story hungry male. Long term RP search: Reworked

SomeDaysDreamer

Planetoid
Allow me to elaborate on my title in question there.

I am on the hunt for a male RP partner who enjoys a good plot line and story depth in a roleplay. I am pretty new to Bluemoon and have been struggling to find a partner who indulges in creating a story with characters that have real build up before getting down and dirty. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my smutty scenes, I just find it far more satisfying for some build up between the characters before it gets steamy. Having the characters know each other for all of 30 minutes before jumping at the deed just does not hold any excitement for me.
So, with that being said if you are one of the rare unicorns on here who like an beautiful balance of enticing story and kinky scenes, please do read on.

Some added elaboration on because this one does not land still, if you are looking for a plot where in our RP you want to rush the characters to sex in the first, let's just say two weeks of our RP, move on. I am NOT interested in a plot that is literally set up to have the characters banging immediately. I stated above that while smut is GREAT and FUN , it is utterly a BORE for me to start up an RP that way. With zero investment into our characters and story before it really builds, the smut is meaningless and dull. I got out all of my pure cyber scene fantasies when I was a lot younger, I am over that now, and am only interested in something more in depth.

If that didn't scare off the entire website, here is a bit about what I have to offer.

My name is Dreamer or you can call me T, I have been roleplaying for for 15+ years and tend to write a good strong paragraph averaging 300-400 words. I do however, like to match my partner, so I have some roleplays where depending what is going on I am writing 5 paragraphs or even more. I wouldn't like to write much less than my average. If you write posts around the 200 word count or less, I'm really not interested, sorry it just won't do it for me.
I enjoy RPs with a mix of romance, drama, and action. My favorites are RPs with characters that clash or are taboo in their relationship. This is a very generic example, but think angel x demon, or hero x villain. I absolutely love the tension, always a good time especially for the smutty scenes.

To help get a better feel for me, here is a general yay or nay in tastes and interests.
We'll start with nay for I feel it is easier for me to think of.

Nay:
Shemale
Futa
Furries/anthro/animals
Pregnancy (literally anything to do with children and being a mother)
Underage
Slave/master
Incest
Cheating
Ultimately not a big fan of stories that start off with the characters already in a relationship

Yay:
Dominant dudes (I do not mean in a dom/sub way)
Conflict
Taboo
Drama
Teasing
Tension building
Biting
Fight for power
Rivalry

Last but not least I'll end it with some base pairing ideas that I enjoy.
Currently Craving:
Overwatch Reaper x D.Va RP search

Craving nothing else in particular nor do I have any plot lines but I am very much willing to brainstorm and work out a plot we both enjoy, so feel free to hit me up I am glad to work things out. ^^

1. Princess/princess x commoner
2. Elite x underground hired hand/worker
3. Criminal x Law
3. Vampire x werewolf/human hunter
4. Werewolf x human hunter
5. Angel x demon
6. Demon x human/elf
7. Light elf x dark elf

In the 1700s, there was pirate named Caspian and a few others that were part of a group that protected mankind from the supernatural. They killed vampires, werewolves, dragons, demons, etc. In the process they collected any items that granted powers or abilities such as spell books, mermaid tears, holy weapons, vampires blood, cursed items, trapped souls, and so on and so forth. These items were sealed away on an island in a vault cast with a magic barrier to keep from detection. The supernatural retreated to hiding in plain sight, and time came and went.
In modern times, the supernatural only exist in movies, but the legend of Caspian remains. For the island and its residents, the name Caspian and the legends from are just old sea tales with no merit, but never the less brings tourism and fun to the island. The descendants of the legendary pirate even host free tours once a month in Caspians historic manor on the east side of the island. Along with that they uphold a tradition, passing down the guardianship of Caspians vault to each generation. It is when their newest brought on guardian found the hidden vault and broke the magic seal that in a way, all hell broke lose. Seal no longer in place, the energy contained in the vault now is like a beacon of power to the supernatural world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom