Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Complicated Couple - Candicorn & CambionCat

CambionCat

Moon
Today was the day. Well...it was a day, a day that came every year, but a day that Ciaran looked forward to none the less. Their anniversary....

He had spent the week prior doing his best to avoid his wife's keen eye, and he thought this year he had done a good job of it. He had been writing to associates for about a month prior now, getting the gift he wanted for her, trying to sneak around some décor, choosing the food. During his trips into town he had scouted and avoided the normal gossips, those who might spill to his wife that he was shopping. Knowing that they'd probably twist the ordeal, whispering about some scandalous affair (though he knew his wife knew better).

Finally it was set, the stage was placed perfectly, the food made, the scene twisted into his design. Their life wasn't lavish, but it was theirs.....

Rosewood. If there was one word Ciaran could use to describe the village in which they lived, it would be "quaint". It was a small mostly human village right near....well, no where in particular really. It was in the center of the forest for which it was named, the Rosewood, who's trees, with red bark, bloomed red roses every fall. Ciaran often joked that they should've named the the forest "Bloodwood", and that it would've probably made for more interesting locals. But alas, he couldn't complain.

They lived on the outskirts, a private home that was larger than most of the villagers (and Ciaran often suspected larger than the mayor's). A beautiful place, two floors, plenty of space, and Ciaran's favorite thing, a patio of stone leading into a garden, from which Ciaran and his wife could look into the Rosewood together, and enjoy tea on cool nights. It was simple pleasures he enjoyed, simple...yet...

What if the wildflowers bloomed in the garden a bit more vibrantly? A simple spell could do it, something that a novice apprentice could handle. Ciaran adjusted his glasses, he placed the middle knuckles of either hand together, his pointer and pinky pressing tips upwards and thumbs aligning, a simple hand sign to channel magic. He looked at the flowers, concentrated, and stared. He stared hard, for perhaps a minutes, furrowing his brow, and then...stopped. Nothing. Well, he couldn't change that, it was no magic or horrid illness, and what use was magic to him if he was bed ridden most of the time?

He retreated to their room, undressing and redressing into something nicer, a white button up with black pants and matching shoes. He looked like a student again, in fact, he was sure the shirt was from his time at the school. It was snugger now, tight even, his muscles had grown over the years, he went from a child that looked half his real age, so meek and small, to a tall, strong man. He was still pale, and his eyes occasionally were sunken, with bags under them if he had tired himself out.

His eyes, those dull, red eyes. They were like tarnished rubies, a bad omen, though not uncommon for those who used magic. Combined with his raven black hair, and occasionally sickly look, some of the denizens of Rosewood had thought he a vampire the first few months they were there. His beautiful wife had told them many times that he, in fact, didn't drink blood.

They had gained the villages trust since then. He provided them potions, solutions to magical issues, healing to the sick, advocated for funding from the local lord, and even had taught some of the children. Now whenever they called him a vampire it was a joke. "Ciaran? He's just the town vampire, don't mind him," they'd say, "he could suck my blood," a woman would whisper. He could never gauge if this annoyed his wife, or if she took some pride in their jealousy towards her having him.

Meanwhile, from what he knew, his wife had whipped the guard here into a shape they had never been in before. He had never known somebody more skilled with a sword, and often wondered why magic would ever be used for battle when an elven woman with a blade could defeat an army if she wanted.

Ah his Ember, his Yliallan, his mishra (his native tongue for "moonlight"), she'd be home soon, and they'd enjoy their company.

It was set, on the patio was their round table, in the center a moon lily he had imported from the town they met. It's white petals reminded him of her white hair, something he always enjoyed. On the stove (which was heated by a magic rune) was some soup he made, along with bread and other foods they enjoyed.

That morning, he feigned being tired before she had left. He was often tired, and she was so kind as to normally not stir him if he wasn't needed. He didn't want to say it, not just like that in the morning, he wanted to perfect to moment to remind her of the day, remind her of their love.

He then waited, anxiously, like a young boy waiting on his crush, at the door. He supposed, after all these years, very little had changed. He was always that young boy, even now, and she, always, the girl he loved.

“Uh hellooo, Mrs. Tellan? Are you even watching us?”
z0Wc0GRgKJEoYVmfJPPoZvxf-wPMzNiWkWkPNpeseuatV9sQhxYYDjLurXCBVYm6Ku2w2SBlsWhMcHTIO_50kbmfdi3rGikgA7QBWakAaFKXeXG7WoAVUxSsencQwB-PJ5bXUFjLrH8W1nhzblxd9j4

Ember was nearly startled by the sound of her own name. She’d be daydreaming again “I’m sorry, Markos. I’m a bit distracted today. Please show me the form again and we’ll end our lesson early today right after”

Although the teen's voice had been annoyed, Markos's face brighten at the mention of ending early. The young teen and his sparring partner, Dendrick, were both denizens of the village of Rosewood. Both were little troublemakers when Ember and her husband had first arrived, but they seemed to be thriving under the designation of “junior townguard” and the duties Ember had placed on them to go with. Today they were learning proper form with practice swords.

Normally, Ember took great joy in her work with them and the town in general but today was different. Her mind and heart were elsewhere even though she was trying her best to stay focused. Today was a special day. A day when there was only one place she desired to be. It was her anniversary to the man she’d loved since childhood, a man who still made her heart soar when he looked at her. In truth, it was difficult to think of anything other than sprinting home to jump into his arms. So now here she was daydreaming like a smitten teenager while her teenage pupils were focused and working. She sighed.

Before long the training was done. Ember praised her students’ hard work and progress, then set off into the town. Instead of heading straight home, she walked over to the home of the Greenhills. Mrs. Greenhill was a stout, older woman with kind eyes. She’d once viewed Ciaran with suspicion but had entirely warmed to him after his remedy soothed her infant grandson’s colic. As soon as she saw Ember approaching, a wide smile spread across her lightly freckled face “Ah, yer here early, love. Are yeh that anxious to get home to yer handsome vampire?”

“Can you blame me?” Ember chuckled, not minding the use of the town’s ‘nickname’ for her husband. As long as they found him darkly handsome instead of darkly dangerous, that was alright with her. She knew that he was no creature of the night, but the thought did amuse her “If I’m too early, I can kill a little time and come back”

“Nonsense, girly. The sweets yeh asked for are cooling on my kitchen table and I kept your gown safe. Come on inside and change clothes. After that, I’ll brush out yer hair and send yeh on yer way”

Feeling downright giddy, Ember nearly skipped through Mrs. Greenhill’s front door. With the older woman’s help, she quickly shed her armored townguard’s attire and put on a beautiful flowing gown so pure silvery white that looked constructed of moonlight. The piece was clearly elven in style and similar to what she’d worn on their wedding day. Mrs. Greenhill deftly tightened Ember’s corset and laces, giving the elven woman an even more lovely, curved shape. Ember particularly liked how her warm, brown skin of her cleavage stood out against the brightness of the dress. She hoped that Ciaran would like it too.

After taking some time to style her long, lightly curled, snow white hair, Mrs. Greenhill sent Ember on her way with the basket of freshly baked sweets.

The sky was just beginning to turn pink from the oncoming sunset, when Ember reached home. She smiled brightly as she crossed the threshold, she could smell something savory and wonderful coming from the kitchen. How wonderful! She loved it when he cooked for her. Still holding the basket of sweets, the ethereally dressed woman called out for her husband “Sweetheart?”

Last edited:
Ciaran heard his wife enter and heard her call for him. He smiled, cutting the corning to welcome her. He stood there, his tall body dressed in clothes that had grown just a bit too tight for him. It certainly showed off what he had gained through the years, his arms straining the fabric around his biceps, his broader chest causing the buttons to work harder. He still looked good, as long as you didn't interrogate it too much.

"My love I..." he paused, registering her. Ember was the one real light in his life. Born to a family who didn't want him, blessed with magic he couldn't use, which would kill him. She was the one good constant, from the day he met on. And there she stood, somehow she had grown more beautiful day by day.

He soaked her in, he was a little baffled for a moment, stunned by her beauty. The gown she had on, the perfection of her moonlight hair, and well....Okay yes, Ciaran appreciated his wife's body, his eyes did linger on her bust, how it seemed to want to escape it's silvery surroundings. For a moment, just a moment, his dull red eyes seemed to sparkle, more alive, more scarlet, something that one could swear happened when he had practice magic properly.

"I um....wow," he said, approaching her now. What line he had prepared for her, whatever introduction he was going to give was now utterly lost. He approached her, his eyes flickered down towards her body, then up to her face, her plush lips, her sparkling eyes. He held her gaze a moment, and his pale face had a bit of color added as he blushed.

Ciaran was, in the end, always a little shy, always a little easily flustered. The first time they had met, he was a sad, sick thing, smaller than the other boys who bullied him. Only she knew that his own family had discarded him, and a life of being denied the one talent he truly had had shaped him into a timid man. He was kind, yes, kind beyond all measure, gentle and loving, and good for so many reasons, but timid. Sometimes she might know to just read his eyes, to see that he had every word he wanted to say in his gaze, just a little unable to get them out.

He reached up, caressing her face, and then leaned down and planted a long, loving kiss on her lips. A kiss always seemed to loosen his tongue enough.

"Happy aniversary, my love...I made dinner, and you look...." he shook his head, "I don't think any word in this language or my native tongue could describe how you look right now. You should be worried, you might make the gods, human, elven, dwarven, all of them jealous," he chuckled. A part of him didn't want to go eat dinner, he wanted to live in that moment forever, the two of them, standing there in their home, their life, savoring a moment of quiet, peaceful love.

Seeing the stunned look on Ciaran’s face and the sparkle in his eyes was everything to Ember. As much as she would have liked to play it cool, her joy at his reaction was obvious. Her smile was wide and bright as she gazed into his eyes. Those striking ruby eyes that said so much even when his words were lost to him.

The elven woman nearly purred into the loving kiss with her husband. Although she’d kissed him goodbye just this morning, it felt like they’d been apart forever. Every bone in her body screamed for his attention and finally she had his touch once again. Her body melted into his as they embraced. Her hands rested against his chest.

She, of course, had noticed his clothes stretching to accommodate the muscle he’d put on over the years. Could she have had the clothes retailored for him? Certainly. But where was the fun in that? He looked magnificent as he was.

“Happy anniversary, darling” Ember chuckled, letting her fingers idly trailed along the buttons on his shirt. She fully intended to relieve them of their duties soon enough “In that case, just to be safe, I suppose I shouldn’t wear the dress all night then” she winked at him playfully “I would never want to offend the gods after they blessed me with such a wonderful husband”

“I have missed you all day, Ciaran” her hand moved up to caress his cheek, her body still pressed to his “My wonderful, sweet, brilliant husband. These years as your wife have been more joyful than I could have ever imagined. You are my closest and most valuable friend. You are the only man I desire. Be mine again for another year?”

Ciaran's ears perked with the idea of her removing her dress. He wanted to see her strip, even right there in the center of his home. To run with her naked to the garden and take her among the flowers, prime and needy. But...he had prepared the food, and the table, and wanted his wife to know he appreciated her for more than just the (utterly primal) lust they shared.

He smiled at her words, and her ending question. Ciaran knew the answer, and knew the happiness another year would bring. He knew, also too, that she may be nearing....that time for an elf. That time where they stopped aging physically, that how she was now, in her perfect beauty and splendor, might be how she'd be for the rest of his life. He would age, and she'd remain perfect. He knew her, knew in his heart that even when he was old and feeble, she would love him all the same. Still, it wasn't a thought he lingered on, he knew to simply enjoy every moment to it's fullest with her.

"Of course my love, as you are the only woman I've ever desired or will," he said, kissing her again he pulled her in, embracing her a moment, just holding her there, in the middle of their home, before stepping back, grabbing her hand.

"Come, I've prepared much," he said, giving her a little tug to follow. Ciaran had the blessing of being able to remain in their home more than she did. It was where he studied, it was where people came if they needed a potion, or healing. He made trips to town, yes, and occasionally traveled to other cities, but compared to his wife, he was mostly home. As such, Ciaran had gotten fairly good at cooking and cleaning, as well as some decorating.

He lead her to the back, the patio. There sat there small round table, in the middle a moon lily fresh, healthy in a vase. Glasses and plates were set.

"I think I've gotten rather good at this, you think?" he said with a smile, their surroundings were various flowers, the cool air of the approaching sunset draping the area in a fresh smell.

Ember felt as though she could have stayed forever in their moment of loving affirmation and the subsequent kiss. He was so warm and wonderful and she truly felt lucky to be wed to this man. On this day every year, she reflect on their story together - their childhood sweetness, their teenage adventures, their wedding day and wedding night. It was all beautiful beyond words. She held him for as long as she could, just soaking in the feeling of being together with her true love.

Once the embrace was broken, Ember followed her husband eagerly. Her delicate fingers were interwoven with his as he led her to their patio. Upon seeing their dinner accommodations, the woman squeezed his arm excitedly "Oh Ciaran, I think you are the best at this" she kissed his cheek softly.

With her usual superb grace, Ember moved to smell and touch the moon lily. She knew exactly why he'd chosen it "How ever did you get one of these all the way out here? I didn't think I would see another for many, many years"

She took a moment to set aside the basket of sweets she'd brought "I don't know if it quite compares to what you've done for me, but I had some special sweets made for you. I know you have a lovely meal planned for us, I could smell it all the way up to road, but afterwards I'm eager to hear what you think!" she sat at the table, just soaking up the lovely atmosphere.

While the flowers were lovely, they paled in comparison to the shine in Ciaran's eyes. The couple had quite the bit of contrast with her darker, warmer skin to his pale and her bright, white hair to his black as midnight. He looked.. well as the villagers would say, quite like the vampires of fairytales, while she was the glowing picture of health and warmth. She'd always liked this about the two of them together. They were like two halves of a whole. Very different but meant to complete each other.

"I still write to Malius back at the school," Ciaran said, he was a teacher there, one skilled in alchemy who helped the two develop Ciaran's potions, the one's that kept him from being as sick as he used to be, and the ones that denied him his magic.

"For a small 'donation' to the school he sent me one, preserved with magic, it'll even begin growing in earnest when we plant it, we'll have to find a place for it in the garden," Ciaran chuckled. He walked with Ember to the chairs, pulling hers out, he waited until she was seated.

"I'm sure the sweets will be as sweet as you my dear," he said, "I'll enjoy them after our dinner, now sit a moment, let me grab it, I don't want you getting soup on that dress," he smiled, retreating a moment back into the house.

He came back out with their meal, it was a delicious smelling soup, something that seemed hearty and heated on an approaching cool night. There was also fresh bread, vegetables, meats and cheeses. He brought it on a tray, laying it in the center of the table, a bowl of soup each for them, and then whatever they wished to plate they had.

He raised one finger, telling her to wait as he retreated once more, returning again with a bottle of wine. It was another trinket from the town in which they met. Ciaran had a like for different wines, his favorite was one from his home country, though it was near impossible to come by. This seemed good enough for the two of them.

He opened it, pouring their glasses, and leaving the bottle on the table, finally taking his seat.

"Okay, a bit more of a donation for the wine too," he chuckled, happy that the scene he set finally had the two of them in it.

"We should return perhaps spring of next year....the two of us, just to see what we've missed," he said, pondering the idea for a moment, "so Ember...my love....did you go through training today dressed like that?" he teased her, "I'm sure your students were paying the utmost attention if so," he smiled.

"Ahh, Malius. I'm so pleased that he's done well for himself and was able to help with something so beautiful! We'll truly have the most spectacular garden in the province once we choose the lily's new home" Ember beamed from ear to ear as she sat at the table. The moment Ciaran returned from the kitchen with the food and wine, there was a shower of compliments from Ember on his cooking and preparations for dinner. Everything was so beautiful that it was hard for the woman to decide what to eat first.

"You really do spoil me, Ciaran. There are already quite a few jealous ladies in town. I'll have to be careful when deciding who to tell about how wonderful this evening is. Although, I do enjoy them all knowing how absolutely lucky I am" she chuckled.

Ember's face brightened even further at the mention of a return trip to her hometown. Although, the mention of Malius brought a question to her mind. She wondered if her husband missed her city as she did. She wondered if he had wanted to teach like Malius or have some job placement of higher prestige. She knew that he was capable of great things, even if his body often didn't cooperate. She deciding to hold those thoughts for later, if not for another night entirely.

Ember chuckled again at the mention of her dress "No, no. I wore my armor as usual today. And while my students were paying attention quite well, I can't say that I was doing the same. You've been on my mind" she winked at him "Still, Markos and Dendrick have been making quite the improvements. I can't believe my father's advice on dealing with delinquent troublemakers was right. Giving them responsibility and structure was exactly the thing to do. If we stay here, I hope I get to see them become fully fledged townguards or maybe even knights one day"

"As for the dress, I knew I wanted to wear something nice for you tonight, so I asked Mrs. Greenhill to store it for me. I know you don't mind the armor, but still. Tonight's special. And I thought I was quite clever to plan to a change of clothes" she gave him a playful grin at the last bit "Were you surprised?~"

Ciaran listened to her every word, eating his food and taking sips of his wine. His dull red eyes always seemed a bit brighter, a bit more polished when he was looking at her. It was a look he gave no other person, one of such curious worship that it might lead others to believe that she had utterly entranced him. Sometimes Ciaran wondered if she was a vampire, or a succubus, or some other such creature of seduction, that ensnared him. If so, it was a spell he would never want to leave.

"Surprised? Ember, dear, you nearly struck me dead with your beauty. You're lucky I could never bare to leave you, or else you might've walked in to this set up with me, passed away, a smile on my awe-struck face," he teased her taking another bite of his food.

"I know I should be scared at this very moment, if any man from the village saw you on their way back, they'll be here in no time. In one hand each will be carrying a proposal for you, and in the other, each will be carrying a weapon to dispatch me," he chuckled at the thought. An angry mob desiring his death and her hand in the same breath. When he first had arrived, he wouldn't put it passed them. The men had no love for Ciaran, and their gazes would, to put it lightly, not waver from his wife. But, after he had healed a group of farmers from Yulath warts, and assisted others with decaying runes in their homes, he had earned their respect. Still, what was their respect when his wife could be the "prize"? He smiled to himself at this thought, taking another sip of wine.

He thought for a moment, and then scratched the back of his head. It was an almost nervous habit he had when something was on his mind, but he was struggling to get the words out. One might find it cute, the way it messed slightly with his black hair, the way it he would tilt his head one way, then the next, rocking slightly as he decided on precise wording.

"I....I don't think I have to say it. But I would've never made it through that school...or here...without you," he said, finally happy enough with the words to say it, "and...I know we moved here for my position, but I feel like...I know you've become as important to the people here as I am...probably more," he chuckled, "I...just...thank you my love, for being with me through it all," he smiled at her, offering her a toast of his glass, "to many more years of our partnership."

Ciaran smiled, he seemed to content yet...she might know it, feel it, the sort of tragedy of his existence. He could have done, could do, so much good, if only not for his illness. Still, in this moment, he was truly happy, and he still had her gift, tucked away in their room for after dinner.

Ember giggled at Ciaran’s compliments and confirmation of his surprise. Her laugh had remained much the same as it was on the very first day they met. Obviously, she was no longer that same child, but this aspect of her was nearly unchanged. Her laughter was sweet like honey and melodic like the ringing of silver bells. Due to the nature of her work, there were many who never heard them laugh. Perhaps a snicker or a short chuckle, but rarely a true laugh. That was different with her husband, however. Laughter was abundant in the home they shared. Unless Ciaran was in trouble, she was always able to have her guard down around him, and that made it so much easier to find joy and humor in the littlest things.

The elven woman couldn’t help but smile as she watched him scratch at the back of his head. It was a telltale sign that he was trying to pull words together. Much like Ember’s laugh, this was something that had been consistent throughout their lives together. She’d always found it cute.

Ember smiled and touched her glass of wine to his “Of course, my love. There’s nowhere else I’d want to be. As long as I get to be by your side. I would have come with you even if you’d been assigned to a volcano or nest of brigands or the bottom of the sea.. Well maybe not if it was a volcano filled with brigands at the bottom of the sea. That would have taken some negotiating on your part” she winked and grinned at him playfully.

She sipped on her wine, having mostly finished her food at this point. With a small, sweet sigh, she looked out at the garden “I wish that we could stay like this forever” there was a slight heaviness to her words that wasn’t usually there when she spoke. Consciously, she had meant that she wished that they could stay in their forever sunset garden, in love, drinking wine, and without a care in the world. Underneath, however, there laid her secretly held anxieties about her soon to be halt in aging and her ever-present worries for Ciaran’s health.

Refocusing on the moment at hand, Ember looked back over to her husband and smiled, her fully playful demeanor back “So, how long before I get to kiss you again, my love? Two before dinner wasn’t nearly enough”

Ciaran's smile softened ever so slightly at her heavy words. It was a thought that had crossed his mind so many times. He would die one day, and leave her here alone. Sometimes he had thought if his love for her was cruel, that he was cursing her to love and loss in a way a human could never understand. He remembers their wedding, how happy it was, but also how some of the local elves thought him and her foolish.

"A sick dog," a few of them called him. Not just a dog, bound to be short lived in terms of their master, but a sick one at that. He would bound his soul to the earth, remake his body out of stone, water, and vegetation, carve himself anew and spend eternity as such if only to stay with her. Still, he wouldn't let the thought dampen his spirit, he was too young, their love too fresh, to ever let this anniversary be bittersweet. Those thoughts, that feeling, could wait for when he was older.

Her next words made his smile brighten again, perhaps before she could ever notice his reflection. He scratched his head again, their dinner was mostly done, and their sweets could wait.

The words were in his mind, but he couldn't get them out.

"No longer my love, here and now. I wish to kiss you, every inch of you, remove that dress and toss it among the flowers and take you here in nature. I want the village to wonder what carnal beast of lust was forcing such delicious cries from the direction of our home. I want to hear the grass beneath you shiver, your heart bound, and for the world to wonder if we were simply animals in the heaviest season of heat any land had ever seen."

That's what he wanted to say, which floated in his mind. But his life had made him too timid, to worried. He trusted his wife, he did, he was sure she would enjoy the thought, enjoy the act, but he couldn't get it out. He wanted to, so dearly. So often he wished to scoop her off her feat, to feast upon her, but then remembered how ill he could become, how tired. What if he tried and he simply couldn't? Was it better to simply continue with what was comfortable? He would always brush off the thought, "another day, another day I'll say it, another day I'll do it."

He stood up, offering his hand to her, "I have a gift for you in our bedroom" he said, perhaps not what he wanted to say, but his voice was honeyed, his gaze so sweet yet so....it was obvious he wanted her.

"I'll clean later, let's share a few in there?" he nodded to the bedroom, to Ciaran this was forward, perhaps she slowly was getting him out of his shell. It only took a few years of marriage and wonderous sex on multiple occasions.

Ember visibly brightened at Ciaran's response to her playful question. She'd expected him to chuckle and tell her to be patient or perhaps lean in for a quick, chaste peck on the lips. Ember didn't question her husband's attraction to her. On the contrary, she knew that she was beautiful in his eyes. She was, however, unaware of his unspoken feelings and desires. Clearly, he was a gentle soul with more muted carnal needs than her own (or so she thought). There were many nights when she earnestly worried that she asked too much of him. She worried that her desires were too much and that she was selfish for tiring him when he so obviously need rest.

Hearing the words he wanted to say would have made her shiver with delight and anticipation. And having him follow through.. that would be paradise in her mind.

Still, the elven woman was quite excited by Ciaran's words and nod towards their bedroom. She knew him not to make such a moves or be much more understated in referencing any romantic activities in their bed chamber.

"As if I'd abandon you to tend to the cleaning alone. I'm afraid you're stuck with me all night, my love" her face scrunched cutely as she teased him "I'll follow you wherever you wish. And I'll share as many kisses and more as the night allows" Ember leaned upward and kissed Ciaran on the cheek before wrapping her arm around his. With her free hand, she grabbed the small basket of sweets for just in case they desired a bit of dessert in bed.

Ember held onto her husband as though they were young lovers walking down a road, even though they were only traveling the relatively short distance to their bedroom. She just truly enjoyed the feeling of being close to him. Once they'd crossed the threshold of their bedroom doorway, she was almost reluctant to let go. She did, however, so that she could stride over and open the curtains and bedroom window. The sky hadn't fully darkened yet and there was a nice breeze. She took in the sight for just a moment, standing before the open window. The woman turned back to her love and smiled again "You know, you really didn't need to prepare a gift, Ciaran. The dinner was more than enough and I'll be fawning over the sweetness of the moon lily for days. You're definitely spoiling me~"

Ciaran walked with her to their bedroom. He had remembered the time shortly after they had just moved in, he was so embarrassed then. His books and studies had cascaded into their bedroom, his side of the bed housing books he needed, that, in the middle of the night he would kick off by accident, only to wake up and place them again in the morning. Thankfully, it was short lived, as he moved his things into his study proper.

Their room was on the second floor, it was large enough for the two of them. A comfortable, wide bed covered in soft blankets and pillows, some trinkets of their past together scattered on the dresser. Ciaran always kept a book bedside, whether it was something he was studying, or some piece of literature he had procured from somewhere. The current reading was one on snow elves, the mysterious race to the far, far north, and the "mortal enemies" of Ciaran's homeland (not that he held any hatred towards them).

He watched his wife a moment and knew her words were true. He was spoiling her, but he had one day a year to justify doing so. Ciaran knew that, one day, in the far future, he would be gone, and she would still be nearly as she was now. He wanted her to remember these days, to remember how deeply he loved her. In truth, he didn't care if she remarried, loved again, or chose a life alone, he only cared that she was happy, and that she remembered him.

"Nonsense, I wanted something to celebrate this portion of our lives," he said, moving towards their closet, he opened a chest inside that normally contained his study materials, somewhere he didn't think she'd look. He pulled it out, a belt...not just a belt, but a sword belt.

It was of fine make, a reddish, textured leather, and at the hip, where the sword would be held, it twisted into a rose. He presented it, it was a simple gift, nothing to extravagant, but he thought it of fine make, and that it would last.

"For our time in the Rosewood," he said, placing it gingerly in her hands.

"I might be the town vampire, but I've heard talk that you've become a true knight of the rose," he teased, "I figured a symbol of that...of our time here, together, would be nice," he explained.

A hand reached up and brushed her hair back behind her ear, he caressed her face a moment, and leaned in, giving her a long, tender kiss. Once it broke, he leaned in. Ciaran was a clever, cunning husband, and the few times he could make out the words he wanted to say and get them out were notable.

"Perhaps we can....remove your dress so you can try it on?" he whispered in her ear in a playful manner.

Ember truly loved the bedroom she and her husband shared. It’d been a little over two years since coming to Rosewood. In that time, they’d truly made their house and home, and the bedroom was no exception to this. The room was warm and lived-in with its dark, richly colored decor. One of Ciaran’s books rested on his bedside nightstand, while on Ember’s rested a notebook and quill. These items were for her to jot down any last minute ideas or reminders before she wound down for bed. For some reason, the solutions to difficult alchemical equations always came to her as she was trying to sleep. The notebook had been Ciaran’s idea to help keep her in bed instead of running off to the study when she should really be sleeping. It was a clever idea that had resulted in a much better rested Ember.

The woman turned to face Ciaran, just as he revealed the present. The surprise and joy on her face was immediate. The color of Ember’s eyes was difficult to place, a common trait for elves. Tonight, the shades of orange in them were prominent as they sparkled. As Ciaran placed the sword belt in her hand, her left hand rose to gently lay on top of his, keeping him close. She took a step closer to him, bringing their bodies in close proximity

A warm, sweet smile parted her lips “My wonderful, sweet, loving Ciaran. I will wear it with pride”

She kissed him sweetly, loving every moment of feeling him so close to her. By the time he pulled away she was nearly purring like a happy house cat.

Ember chuckled at Ciaran’s suggestion, a mischievous glint impossible to miss in her eyes “I think that’s a wonderful idea. But you’ll have to help me with the laces in the back” The woman turned around to face the window and pulled her long, white hair forward to give Ciaran unobstructed access to her back. The back of the silvery white dress was laced together like a corset, requiring help to get in and out of. Ember looked back over her shoulder at him, her tone ever-playful as she began gracefully freeing her arms from the dress’s sleeves “You don’t mind do you?”

Ciaran watched her ready herself, to let him take off her dress and have their anniversary love. He watched, seeing her bare back, the strings that tied her dress on, and for a moment, his mind wandered. Some part of him didn't want to take it off of her. He simply wanted to hike it up, perhaps rip it, and take her in it. Would it be torn by the end? Perhaps. Would it be stained by the passions of their love? Almost certainly. But would it be enjoyable? Primal? A moment of reckless abandon to show how badly he desired her? Certainly.

There were many thoughts like this in Ciaran's head. He had suspected his wife thought he simply had less of a sex drive than she, but she'd probably be wrong, or at least, their drives were matched. Due to his position, in their years of travel before moving to Rosewood, they had attended some fairly classy parties. Hosted by nobles, occasional masquerades, they would dance, drink fine wines, eat finer foods, and laugh among the party goers.

Each time Ciaran had the same fancy. He wanted to simply....take her. To find some back, abandoned parlor and bare themselves only as much as they needed. For her to overlook the party from some hidden window as she moaned deliciously, unheard due to the music. He wanted it to be messy, for them to return, her white hair a mess, dress ruffled, his uniform or clothing still slightly undone, heavy breaths among them. A part of him wanted others to know, to see them, to be envious that they just fucked, didn't make love, didn't steal away a moment, they fucked, hard, heavy, just outside of where they could be seen.

Ciaran did love making love, he did love stealing those moments, but some part of him wanted both. But during each fantasy, he could only imagine his illness flaring up. For him to cough up blood or become faint in the midst of their fucking. For servants to scatter about, his cock out, his wife blushing, as someone puts a cold towel on his head. Even with the potions it was possible.

Even now, alone, its what stopped him from giving in to those primal wants. Instead, he did as she asked, sweetly, happily. His deft fingers found the strings and began untying, undoing the only thing keeping her in her dress.

He leaned in, he had grown so much taller than her. When they were young, when they met, she was taller, and for a lot of their teens, they were the same height. It was only around fifteen did he sprout tall, taller than the other boys, taller than most men.

He leaned in, and he kissed her neck, her back, laying a trail to her shoulder and back. His hands worked, he enjoyed the moment, enjoyed the sort of lovely, building anticipation. He found her pointed ear, kissed it, nibbled gently. Soon she was nearly free.

"Are you sure Greenhill wasn't trying to suffocate you?" he teased about just how tightly the thing was tied. He gave his wife's breasts another longing glance, appreciating one last time how they nearly spilled from the thing.

He reached around her, tilting her chin to the side to give her another kiss, before stepping back, allowing her to disrobe now free of the bindings. He always enjoyed watching her, and it gave him a moment to undo the buttons of his shirt.

Ember shivered softly as Ciaran's lips made contact with her neck, a faint sound of pleasure escaping her lips. Usually it took a bit more effort to get a noise from the woman but this one was partly brought forth by the surprise. She'd expected the feel of her husband's hands. After all, she'd invited him to help undress her. The feel of his lips trailing along her warm, smooth skin, however, caught her off guard. It was hard for her to decide what to focus on; the sensation of his sweet kisses or the her laces being loosened and pulled away piece by piece. She found the moment both deeply exciting and enticing.

The elven woman pondered if Ciaran was feeling more energetic than usual tonight. While she was more than understanding of her husband and wished for his wellness, she deeply desired intimacy and sex with him. On some nights, those desires conflicted. Oh, what it would be like to go at each other like animals without any worries of dizzy spells or bloody coughs. She silently wished for tonight to be a good night for Ciaran.. a good night for the both of them. Where she didn't push him too hard and where he wasn't more overzealous than his body could handle. A gentle nibble to her sensitive ear brought Ember's mind back into focus. She shivered under her husband's touch. Even without turning around, the smile could be heard in her voice "Mrs. Greenhill knows about the sacrifices that must be made for beauty" Ember teased "I wanted the dress to look perfect for you. The tight fit was worth getting the look on your face when I came through the door. You looked almost as amazed as on our wedding day"

Ember often looked back on that day fondly. Ciaran was just as handsome tonight as he had been then, with his tall form and dark hair. Even with his persistent illness, it was hard to miss the strength in his body's build. She remembered his eyes shining like the red centers of lit coals as she walked to meet him at the altar in her wedding gown. And again when they retired to their bed chambers to consummate the marriage. Perhaps, though, that was merely a trick of her time, lending the memory more drama than it'd actually had in the moment. In either case, the day (and night) had certainly inspired to faithfully celebrate it's anniversary every year.

Ember enjoyed the soft, sweet kiss from her husband. She continued to stand still, eyes closed, for just a moment after he stepped away. She turned to face him, the only thing holding her dress in place was her hands. Remembering the window, she took a few small steps to the left. It was unlikely that anyone would see her from the window, but even the tiniest risk was enough to inspire her to move away. Slowly, she moved her hands, letting the dress fall away from her. Under the silvery white dress, she wore lingerie, blazing red in color. It was a new set, lacey and finely made. She'd figured it would be a fun surprise instead of the more expected white wedding-style undergarments. The woman smiled, seeing Ciaran working on the buttons of his shirt. Without breaking eye contact, she stepped out of the pooled fabric at her ankles and moved in close to him. Her hands went to the buttons he hadn't unfastened yet as she leaned upward to kiss at his chest and along his collarbone "Let me help you" she purred as she continued unbuttoning.

Ciaran watched her scoot from the few of the window before dropping her dress. It was a little silly in his mind. They were on the outskirts of town, some time away from anyone else, and the night was quickly approaching. If anyone was coming all this way, it would be for some emergency. And even if, by chance, someone was wondering outside...Ciaran liked the idea of them enviously glancing his wife. She was a beauty unlike any other, he would pet her on a pedestal, show her off like one might show off a living goddess, and then greedily and correctly declare she was his wife. It was only a passing thought though, a humor, whatever made her most comfortable was most important.

Ciaran's eyes seemed to light up, matching the red of the lingerie she had picked out. All other thoughts and flights of fancy were swept away as he drank in the view. Ciaran had a way of...looking at things. Any passing observer could tell he absorbed a moment better than anyone else could possibly. Like no detail escaped him, no moment could escape his vision.

He wore glasses, a pair of thick framed, black things due to his sight. They weren't to correct his sight, in a sense they made it worse. Ciaran was born with the ability to "see" the edges of magic. It wasn't a common thing to be born with, but not so rare as to cause any alarm. It was something that even the potions couldn't stop, and due to his illness, this perception often gave him headaches. The lenses of his glasses were filed down from a crystal that blocked this sight.

In the moment, it didn't matter. As she undid the rest of his buttons, he took them off, plopping them on the nearby end table. He only got the headaches from not wearing them for too long, and a few hours without really had no ill effect.

As the last few buttons of his were done, the shirt opened to his body. His body had gone through such a transformation throughout the years. When they had first met, as children, he was small and sickly. Short and thin, a poor, almost feeble thing. In his teens, he had grown tall, though he still was thin for a long time. Even to sixteen, a careful eye could spot his ribs without his shirt, or see that his spine was just a bit too pronounced.

After he started his potions though, his body seemed to grow better. It was a bit of a wonder, really. Ciaran's work was all sitting and study, writing letters, mixing potions, yet his body seemed to naturally gravitate towards muscle. Now, in the present, he had a hard, lean coating of it, some definition to his chest, a firmness to his abs. He looked better than healthy, which might make one imagine what he'd look like if he was more active, if he could be more active.

The only constant in his body, really, was a strange birthmark. It was a black spot, a literal black spot, like someone had dipped their thumb in ink and pressed it just below his collarbone on the right side of his chest. The thing that made it strange wasn't it's size (it was small), or it's location, it was just how deep a black it was, like he was painted on.

He shrugged slightly, working off the too tight shirt and letting to fall to the floor. His large, ever stronger hands found her hips, and then teasingly slid behind her, feeling her lingerie, her bottoms, and more obviously, her ass. He had enjoyed growing stronger, how his firmer body pressed into hers, how he felt like he could protect her (not that she really needed protection). He felt the red fabric of her top press into his chest, the warmth of her body. He kicked off his shoes and lowered himself, kissing her lips tenderly.

"Help me with my pants?" he whispered as he held her, her hands could work between them, and he wanted to hold her, feel her, simply be close a moment. And besides...his hands were full.

Ember ran along Ciaran's chest and upper body once he'd been freed of his shirt. She knew her husband's form well, in nearly as much detail as her own. Still, she enjoyed exploring him and touching with excitement often only experienced between new lovers. Her fingertips traced along his toned muscles as well as the birthmark below his collarbone. It was an odd mark, but she didn't pay it much mind anymore. As a child, she'd teased him about it being a birthmark of royalty or a sign that he'd be a great mage one day. Now, she merely appreciated it as a unique part of her love's body. She smiled softly, thinking about how much they'd both changed over the years, especially Ciaran. He'd been her schoolyard crush, even as a scrawny, bookish newcomer to the her city. Now he was tall and strong and handsome and still hers.

The kiss shared by the two was tender but passionate. Ciaran's hands gripping Ember's round backside as Ember pressed her breasts against his chest, the thin lace of the lingerie barely separating them. She gave a soft chuckle at Ciaran's request "Of course, darling. Anything for you" Ember kissed along his neck as her fingers unfastened the man's pants. She took her time, wanting to fully enjoy the anticipation.

After the Ciaran's pants were unbuttoned, Ember wasted no time in sliding a hand past his waistband. Her mouth continued to kiss and nibble at his neck as she went. The woman stroked at the shaft between his legs gently over the top of his undergarments. Ember had many favorite parts of Ciaran's body and this was certainly one of them. And in truth, she had no problem showing this fact. She wanted him to know that she loved the way his body felt and what it did to hers. She wanted to make him feel like a king. She wanted to taste him and see the wonderful, blissful look in his eyes that she knew well. Her hand deftly stroked him from tip to base as she looked up into his eyes "Shall I help with this too?"

Ciaran enjoyed his wife exploring him. Much like her, he knew every inch of her body, he had explored it, painted it in his mind over and over. And yet, like her, each time she was naked, it was fresh, exciting, tantalizing. Selfishly, he knew she was approaching the time when she'd stop physically aging. It would be bittersweet, as a part of him would've enjoyed watching her change, seeing fresh knew things, laughing about the effects of time and still finding her ever-beautiful. But, also, he was, in the end, a man, and the idea of his wife being forever young, forever beautiful....well it wasn't a thought he disliked.

As she nibbled at his neck, his hands ran down the small of her back, to an ass that Ciaran could only ever describe as "perfect". His wife had trained a lot throughout her life, and he, being her husband and lover, enjoyed the many perks of that training. He leaned in, smelling her hair, enjoying the moment, and then felt her hand brush against his manhood over his underwear.

Ciaran had been spending the day preparing for her. Cooking their dinner, making sure the gift was perfect, the scenery set. He had dined and wined her in their garden, ogled her a bit shamelessly in that dress. Her hand was, simply, the final piece of a long constructed puzzle, and Ciaran felt himself grow rather, instantly, erect.

His pale complexion did little to hide a blush. It was also a relief. Ciaran didn't care to admit it, but there had been a few times where his illness prevented him from such arousal. His spirit would be very, very willing, but a feverish, weak body would prevent such things. The potions had, mostly, stopped this, and even though he was embarrassed about how unbelievably quick he showed his arousal, he was happy he could.

"All these years...and you can still make my body react like I'm a teen just coming-of-age," he chuckled. He pressed his own underwear down, and his manhood sprung out, excited and ready.

Ciaran was a tall man, and his member was fitting of his size. He was larger than most, though for his stature it fit rather perfectly.

He lowered himself, planting a kiss on her lips, and then, trailed down to her neck. He kissed, sucking away, as his hands came up her back. He was enjoying her lingerie, how it pressed her chest up somewhat. He laid kisses upon the tops of her breasts, as, deftly, his hands unhooked her top. Ciaran was always good with his hands, it was sort of needed to learn magic. Unlike other mages who at times used staffs or objects to focus, he could weave magic with his hands, like a sculptor with rather fluid clay. That was, of course, when he could use magic, but still, the skill remained, as did the dexterity.

Cheekily, he nibbled against the fabric of her top, and once the hook was undone, pulled to free her breasts. Before she could protest, he raised himself, kissing her lips once more, his tongue, still tasting of wine, found hers.

Finally, he nodded in response, "You may help as much as you desire my love," he teased.

A soft purr escaped Ember's lips as Ciaran groped her ass. She always loved when he did that. It felt sexy and just a little possessive. She loved the feel of his strong yet nimble hands gripping onto her. Ember was a lithe woman which was not uncommon for an elf. She did, however, possess a bit more pronounced curves and musculature than the norm when compared to her more willowy cousins. A consequence of a life spent training her body for combat and living in a city with heartier human cuisine. Thankfully, Ciaran had never seemed to mind.

"You have the same effect on me, my love. I just hide it a little better" she teased him, giggling a bit from his words. The giggle was brief, however, as her eyes trailed downward to see him removing his underwear. Oh, how she enjoyed that sight. There were many moments in which Ember felt like a lucky woman and this was one of them. Her husband was certainly well formed. Enough so that other men (their wives) would be jealous if they knew what Ember did. In spite of herself, Ember felt a primal satisfaction in knowing that Ciaran would share his body with only her. The feeling was heightened by their current and impending intimacy.

Ember blushed softly as Ciaran teased her with his kisses, shivering a little as he playfully nibbled the fabric and set her free from her lingerie top. One of her hands continued stroking along his shaft slowly and gently. The other hand ran through his hair and caressed his skin. She kissed him back, fully tasting the wine on his tongue as the kiss deepened.

There was a flash of mischief in the elven woman's eyes after Ciaran spoke "As much as I desire?~" Before he could respond or clarify, Ember pressed him backwards and down, to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. With a hungry expression on her face, she sank to her knees between his legs "I desire to release this terrible tension you must be feeling" she gently ran a finger up the underside of his shaft. "I desire to make the love of my life feel like a king" she slowly ran her wet tongue up the underside of his shaft. "I wish to keep helping, until you moan my name" she ran her tongue over the head of his cock "Would you like these thing, darling?" Not waiting for an answer, Ember wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, letting her tongue explore and rub against him.

Ciaran had always loved his wife's body from the moment he was old enough to appreciate such a thing. He knew some other elves, at times, thought her form a bit strange, her curves, her muscle, but he loved them. He often wondered if his recent turn towards being more muscular, healthier, was anything like when she began to come into her own, when her training and diet formed her into the woman she was. He remembered how they would, at times, dote on each other, how he'd bring her food after her training, knowing she was hungry, or she'd bring him a late night snack as he studied to make sure he was eating at all.

Ciaran felt at once both scared and incredibly turned on when he saw the near feral look in his wife's eye, her question, the sudden spark of lustful life. He swallowed like a teen about to experience his first time. He wished to meet that animalistic urge, to have that look, to have that energy. He day dreamed so often about it, about the two of them, raw, naked, in the open. Often, in these fantasies he would pick her up, push her against a tree and take her in the warm sun.

He appreciated how, in public, she always seemed so...in control. He wouldn't lie, they both did at many points. He knew magic like the back of his hand, and she was so strong, so skillful. In their own elements, they were professionals, and it had garnered them much respect and admiration among their new community.

But if anyone, any man, even any woman, Ciaran imagined, had seen her like this. That look in her eye, her naked body, curves outlined in the dim light, how she sank so smoothly down to her knees, about to work him, about to please him. They'd be shocked, shocked and jealous and overcome, he knew, with such lustful thoughts for her, just as he was. But she was his, his partner-in-crime, his lustful, sultry elf, his wife.

"Fuuuuck...." Ciaran's head lulled back a moment at the feel of her tongue, her lips, gripping and exploring his cock. Her honeyed words certainly were in his head, his thighs, which like the rest of him had grown stronger, flexed as he opened his legs a bit more, giving her more access.

A hand came down, fingers combed through her white hair as he looked down, smiling, his eyes seemed to glow as they always did when he was happy, or excited, or simply in a moment of magic. That faint glow, barely noticeable.

"I would love that my mishra," he said, letting her work, watching, appreciating.

"I must be a king, to be married to such a lovely queen," he said, his breath already a bit heavy, a moan-like, lustful weight to the whisper it was, he stroked her hair again, "help me until I can't bare it....and then we can help each other until the sun rises..." he teased, enjoying every second.

Ciaran's reactions were already like sweet ambrosia to Ember, from the swallow in anticipation to the long expletive he uttered when she made contact. It was all incredibly sexy to her. It brought her both great comfort and excitement to know that even after their years together and all of their nights already spent in each other's arms, her touch still excited him. There was no mistaking that look on his face. The beautiful red glow of his eyes further solidified it for Ember.

Ember flashed a quick smile at Ciaran's words. The elven woman may not have been the most sexually adventurous woman, but she was certainly passionate. The idea of fucking her husband not just once, but until sunrise.. Well, that was too exciting an idea not to produce a soft shiver in her. In truth, she wasn't sure that she even had the stamina for that, let alone Ciaran. She briefly thought of the last time she'd asked him to take her from behind. It'd been a good day and he'd seemed rested and excited. When the time came, however, it was too much. It was great fun initially with the feel of Ciaran's strong hands gripping her and the fullness of his manhood stretching her insides. But then the coughing started. After that he'd quickly grown faint enough to need to lie down in bed. Ember didn't know quite how to place the emotions she'd read on his face on these sorts of occasions. But she did know that she wanted desperately to avoid putting him at any risk.

In this moment, however, Ember was happy to defer that concern. They'd deal with stamina, if and when it became an issue. For now Ember's only focus was pulling more lustful moans from Ciaran's mouth. She kept her mouth close to his cock even as she spoke, her lips brushing against him as she did "As you wish, my love. Tell me how good it feels"

Ember's soft, warm lips and wet tongue left a slow trail of kisses and licks up the underside of Ciaran's cock as her hands moved to rest on his hips. She looked up at him and into his eyes glowing with excitement, as she swirled her tongue around the head of his member. She explored the rounded head with her tongue first then the rest of her mouth. While the hungry look never left her eyes, she was gentle. Patient. She paid close attention to caressing every bit of him with her tongue before letting her tight mouth slide down further on his cock. When she was about halfway down, she began bobbing her head slowly. She moaning softly with pleasure feeling his hard cock within the soft confines of her mouth, sliding in and out torturously slowly.

Ciaran had always been a bit fearful that his condition had limited the adventurousness of his wife. He remembered once taking her from behind. In truth, he absolutely loved it. Her perfect body bouncing off of his, the feeling of filling her, stretching her, gripping her hips, her ass. Rarely did he take such a dominate position, and it felt so good to do so. He remembered holding on, dearly, to that moment. How his chest began to burn, his heart began to thump. He wanted to keep going, pushed himself far too hard. He could remember the taste of metal as the coughing really started....and yet he wouldn't have traded that moment for anything.

He wanted that again, dearly, and thought he might be well enough too. The longer he had taken his potions, the longer he had gone without magic, his magic, the stronger his body had become. He had grown quite strong, and enjoyed showing off somewhat by simply picking up heavy objects. It wasn't as impressive as magic, but it was something. Stamina was still a sore spot, however. Magic came from the core, or at least, mages channeled it from the core. Ciaran often wondered if this is why his stamina was the slowest thing to recover. Perhaps, whatever made him ill, affected his lungs and heart more than the rest of him, affected where he would channel magic from.

In the moment, none of that mattered. His beautiful wife had soft lips wrapped around his cock. He opened his legs more, letting out another moan. He stroked her hair again, loving how soft it felt beneath his fingers. It was about as soft as her lips, her tongue.

"That feels...mmm...wonderful my love..." he said. He let out such a long, pleased sigh, shifting closer to the edge of the bed.

Ciaran was, for a moment, a little proud. It was their anniversary, he remembered their first few times together. They were so...clumsy. He wouldn't trade it for anything though, the clumsiness, the giggling, the laughing and fumbling as they explored one another for the first times. Now they had some skill, some practice, and both knew what the other liked in so many ways.

"Mmmm Ember....ah..." he was loving the moment, the teasing, and through his lips slipped her true name, "..Yliallan...that feels so good," he whispered. He only used her true name in private, only in moments of utter love, sparingly, together, but for their anniversary night, he'd let her hear it to her heart's content.

Ember shared Ciaran's pride in how far they'd come as couple and as sexual partners. She still remembered the first time she'd seen him fully naked. She'd caught a couple of shy glances on the occasions she'd convinced him to skinny dip with her in their teens, but their first time together was something different. She'd been one of many girls in her hometown who'd spent idle afternoons daydreaming of an undressed Ciaran. And when the time came, fantasy paled in the face of the reality. Before their first time, she'd read books on the topic and sought advice from older women and girls. Nothing truly prepared one like the experience itself. She remembered feeling all at once terribly silly and exposed but also exciting and aroused.

Now those feelings of silliness and exposure were replaced with confidence and determination. Experience taught her that she could make her beloved Ciaran moan and swear and pleasure him so thoroughly that his back arched in ecstasy. Knowing this gave his a goal. A mission. She always excelled with those. She thought nothing of how she looked for the moment or how the townsfolk might feel if they could see their fearless captain on her knees passionately serving her husband. Tonight, like every night, it only matter what Ciaran thought of her.

A gentle shiver ran down Ember's spine as Ciaran spoke her name, adding to the intimacy of the moment. She'd always loved how he cherished this important piece of her elven culture. And truth be told, she especially loved it in moments like these. At times, she wished that he had something equivalent. Something so intimately his that she could whisper or moan on their initimate nights.

Even as she pleasured him, bobbing her head more quickly with her tight, skilled mouth wrapped around his shaft, she could feel her own arousal growing. She wanted him. Badly. The red lace between her legs was already dampened without him even touching her there. Her slender hands gripped his hips as her pace heightened and her lips found the base of his cock.

Last edited:
The room had quieted down into a more subtle song, of her pleasuring him, of his moans, his heavy breaths and the occasional word or swear under his breath. He could feel her, feel her work down to the base of his cock, working hard, needily, to pleasure him. He certainly appreciated her efforts, her lustful, loving way of showing their union.

His head lulled back a moment, his fingers pressing into the bed, feeling the soft fabric of their blankets. He began to speak in his mother tongue, the language he grew up with. It was something he slipped into on occasion, even rarer than his accent. His homeland was so far from where they met, where they know lived, it might as well have been a dead language, or altogether fake to most. Ciaran had taught her a little bit of it, some easy phrases, some fun curse words and insults. But he knew as well as anyone else, it wasn't something that would ever benefit her, or anyone from this region.

He only used it in moments of passion. At times, one might year the strange, melodic language as he pawed over notes, angry he was missing something, or passionately working through his own thoughts. At other times, it was like this, a moment of passion, of raw pleasure.

What he taught her might've come through a bit here. The swears, the confirmations of love. He was calling her his darling, his love, her name, her real name Yliallan, slipping in. He pushed out his hips, giving her more and more access. His hand stroked her hair, and finally his gaze returned to her.

"Yliallan please, I need you....right now...." he told her. It seemed a weird phrasing, he had her, had her on her knees, pleasuring him like a king. But no, she might catch his meaning. He needed all of her, her body, their love. He wanted to feel her against him, feel the two come together.

"I need you more right now than I've ever needed anything...." he whispered in a sort of lustful desperation.

Back
Top Bottom