Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new year

Dara chuckled and kissed Lucas on the tip of his nose. "You'll have to come upstairs then." she said to him. "Because the things we bought are up in the bedroom."

Alice arched an eyebrow as she gazed up at him while he pinned her down. A small smile tugged at her lips as she gazed up at him.

Lucas laughed then gently pushed her off and got up then looked at his Mother and Sister and grinned. "well then my Pets lets go." He smiled and headed up to their bedroom.

Aza smiled and kissed along her neck as he unzipped himself and pressed against her.

Dara glared at him as he pushed her off of him and she shoved him with her foot after he stood up before letting Kat pull her to her feet. With a soft sigh, they both followed Lucas upstairs to the bedroom.

Alice softly moaned and parted her legs for Aza, tilting her head to the side for him as he kissed her neck.

Lucas looked at his mother then tilted his head before he headed up to their room and went over to the bed and sat down upon it watching her and his sister. "Well lets see what you've got." He smiled watching the pair. Grinning he sat back and waited for what they had.

Aza kissed along her neck and unzipped himself and rubbed against her legs.

Kat and Dara silently enter the bedroom and Kat moves over to the black shopping bags that sat on the floor. She pulls out a skimpy little outfit and leaves the room to put it on. Dara on the other hand just begins to pull off her slightly baggy skirt and shirt to reveal a skimpy set of silk thong and bra set that had a matching garter belt and silk stockings. "I slipped into this for you before coming back downstairs." she said while twirling in a circle to show off the outfit that showed off her curves and large breasts. "What do you think?"

Alice moaned and parted her legs some more before reaching down and stroking Aza's cock with her hand. "Mmm, I never tire of the thrill that seeing your cock gives me."

Lucas looked his mother over and nodded in approval. "you look great, now hmm what are we going to do." He smiled looking over both his girls and wondering what he'd do."

Aza looked at Alice as she rubbed him before he slowly slid himself into her.

Kat returned to the room several moments later in a dark green outfit just like her mothers except her mothers wasa powder blue color. Together, her and Dara walked over to the bed and climbed up onto it while smiling at Lucas. "Well, there are alot of different things we could do." Kat said.

Alice gasped softly and moaned as he pushed into her and she bit her bottom lip. Her cheeks turned a dark red and she gently rocked her hips against his as his cock filled her.

Lucas looked at His mother then to his sister and grinned as he pulled his mother into his lap,sliding his hands along her legs. "Oh like what shall we do?"

Aza kept pushing against Alice,sliding in as deep as he could.

Back
Top Bottom