Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Kind of Pact (Countdown x Candicorn)

Countdown

Moon
QDfbW1h.jpg
It had been a longer-than-expected task this afternoon when he had gone out foraging for more ingredients for some of his potions and elixirs. This was a newer endeavour for him and one that still had him at odds with the local people from the nearby village, but at least they were beginning to warm up to him. Right? That was the idea anyway. He went into town and instead of just buying supplies and leaving, he also traded and sold his own wares. Most of them were herbal remedies and the like, nothing with much or if any amount of magic-infused, but every now and then there was a request for something that took a bit more effort to create. Today he had been out, deep in the forest, searching for those materials, those ingredients he knew would be needed. In fact, he had just finished putting it together and then used his arcane powers to make it magically potent when his all-black cat came in through a small hole in the wall that was by the frame of the window that was mostly intact. Nathaniel glanced over at Barnabus and would chuckle some. “Oh? Someone is on their way to try and scare me away from this place again huh?”, he said as he felt the feelings that the cat had spied someone on their way towards their humble and mostly hidden abode.

jFAFqJ5.jpg
Then another sensation crawled through his mind as he felt his familiar correct him. “No? No pitchforks this time? Who is it then?”, he asked as he stepped away from his alchemy table. He was barely dressed, just wearing a simple black robe over his form as he made his way over to the bedroom part of his living space. Although it wasn’t overly small, there were little to no walls within the place, giving it a very open concept. It was meant to be lived in by one person, or a couple that didn’t mind their privacy being infringed upon. “A woman?”, his face contorted a bit at the thought. What did she want? The last time he had some woman find his place and knock on the front door she wanted some spell to bring her dead husband back to life. Of course, the only one that he would have been able to provide for her was one that raised the dead into an undead state and nothing more than that. Knowing that wasn’t what she was asking for, he had sent her on her tearful way. Running his hand up through his hair, he pulled some of it away from his face. He lived very modestly here and there was a thought, a worry that when she arrived, she would be absolutely appalled by the sight of the inside of his small cabin and then equally appalled by the sight of him.

Nathaniel wasn’t gaunt by any stretch of the imagination, but he was indeed a bit paler than most around these parts and he had many different arcane symbols tattooed on his body. Even he had lost track of them all and what they all meant. What he did know was that he probably looked scarier than he actually was, but so far Barnabus wasn’t able to tell him WHY she was coming to the cabin, so it didn’t really matter other than he was going to try his best not to scare her. Slipping a simple pair of pants on, he really didn’t have much of anything else other than the robe covering his upper body and his arms, but Barnabus had told him she was on her way toward the front of their home, so he waited for the knock, or the screaming, or however else she decided to get his attention before opening the door to finally lay eyes on this “woman” that Barnabus had been going on an on about. It was never ACTUAL words from his familiar. It didn’t work that way, and he wasn’t powerful enough to have a talking familiar, but maybe one day Barnabus would have the ability to speak. It’d make all of these conversations about other people easier.

Last edited:
Z37r3MDeq-FHvadfgkocaHqgnWoTXGYa2xEfvf7DfCqmUa9QE-NvOBlSIdR84qktX1bmmUzJyx-x8BZg_QsrJgBvGJqL5DA_3PlbPD_2zeQ0Yv9ddb6f_Kkll7_kFE9kxpLj6SSU0Gif_vSpARxkA1I
“This was a bad idea” Talia grumbled to herself, stopping briefly to look up at the sky. She could barely see it through the dense, tangled canopy of the trees above. In truth, she didn’t need the full view. She could smell the rain coming. If she didn’t reach her destination soon, she’d be in real trouble. Fortunately, according to the directions she’d received from old Mrs. Elias, she didn’t have to go far to find the warlock’s cabin. Unfortunately, in order to get this information Talia had needed to convince the widowed woman with an excess of wine and mead. Drunken directions were always suspect at best, but they were all she had.

The warlock was a figure she’d only seen once and at some distance. Talia remembered when he first began visiting the village of Northwick. It’d been the talk of the town for weeks. The command from the village elders was to give him a wide berth but politely so, lest he curse the town. However, given the increasing number of villagers carrying around new mystical tinctures and remedies, it seemed that the allure of his strange wares was stronger than the disapproval of the elders and usual suspicious nature of the village as a whole.

Resuming her trudge through the forest, Talia idly wished that she’d had some method to warm the village to her presence like the warlock. She'd tried being helpful, staying quiet, staying out of the way, and so on but she was still an outsider. She supposed it didn’t matter anymore, though. She was leaving. Leaving for good. The thought made her smile. No more whispers of ‘freak’ or ‘devil spawn’. No more stiffening expressions when she was spotted entering a room. No more days being lonely yet surrounded by people she'd known her whole life.

There was a chance that the warlock would deny her, of course. He might be offended by her request for aid. He might laugh. That thought put a pit in her stomach. She supposed, however, that she didn’t have much to lose. The house she’d lived in only a days ago was gone and nothing more than ashes. What few belongings she still possessed were in the pack on her back. If the warlock turned her away, she supposed that she'd just keep walking until she found something, anything better than going back to Northwick.

While Talia’s mind was busy rehearsing what she’d say to the mysterious warlock once she found him, she spotted an outline through the trees. The lines were too rigid and uniform to be anything natural like a boulder or a cave. It was the cabin. She’d found it.

A mixture of excitement and fear washed over her as she timidly approached what appeared to be the front door. Before knocking, she took a moment to quickly tend to her clothing and hair, brushing leaves out of her long, deep red locks. She wore a thin, faintly pink, sleeved dress with an additional deep brown skirt around her waist. The skirt was embroidered with roses along the bottom and was one of the nicest things she owned. Talia had no idea what was proper when meeting a warlock, so she’d thought to dress her best and pray to the gods she didn't accidentally offend him.

After an additional moment or two of hesitation, she knocked “Hello? Lord Warlock?”

Having arrived at the front door, with the soft knocking, for a moment, he had hoped that Barnabus was joking, that whatever, or whomever he said out there in the woods had not been on the path to arrive at his cabin for whatever reason they felt was important or necessary enough to make the trek out here for. There was a hesitation. Nathaniel hadn’t been around anyone, really, for years. No company. When he did go into town, it was short, sporadic interactions and even then, it was often with no contact. It seemed many of the townspeople who wanted his help and his potions or concoctions decided that they didn’t want to be seen. It didn’t hurt his feelings, in fact, he thought it was kind of amusing. So who was this then? A quick glance through some of the side windows, and he’d catch sight of red hair and red skin. A tiefling of some sort? He wasn’t quite sure, who or what she was. He had never seen her, nor had he ever even encountered her before. Was she from the village? Whether it was Northwick or somewhere else, he knew that she probably wasn’t looked fondly upon or even accepted in a closed-minded place like that. Hell, most thought he was a horrible evil necromancer. They spoke of him and the evil dead. The undead he’d raise, all in the name of power and how he sought to corrupt the minds of the people within the village with his various concoctions when in reality, he was doing his best to bring some natural and herbal medicine to a village that was mostly filled with acclaimed “healers” that did nothing more than wave their hands over you.

Lord Warlock? Was she talking to him? “Obviously”, this is the thought Barnabus would give him. Not only could Barnabus speak in his mind, being his familiar he also could hear many of Nathaniel’s thoughts if they weren’t “quiet”. “Well, I don’t know what she wants, what she’s here for…”, he’d say to the cat. Talia would hear some muffled words behind the door perhaps while she waited, but not a whole lot of movement. Not yet. There was another short moment before she’d hear the locks on the door, one, two, three, and then even a fourth that would get unlatched or unlocked before the door would open. His cold blue eyes would stare at her now that the door was open. The slight glimpses of her from behind the curtains and the dirty windows really didn’t do her justice. For a moment he didn’t know what to say, lost to her beauty before he managed to push out a greeting to her. “Oh…yes…Hello…”, he’d say rather awkwardly. It seemed it had been the right call to put pants on as he kind of wondered how horribly upset she might have been had he answered the door wearing ONLY the robe he wore now. Of course, he didn’t know her reasoning for being there, so right then, that seemed like the better choice.

Barnabus would slip over towards her, gently moving between her feet and around them as he enjoyed the sight of her pink blouse and her brown skirt. It all looked nice, simple but nice. Had she “dressed up” for him? What was this all about? “...what can I help you with?”, he’d ask as he stood in the doorway, not really moving much, figuring that she might be there, asking for directions, asking for maybe one of his tinctures since maybe word had gotten around Northwick of some of his remedies. What he wasn’t counting on was what she was really there for. Most of his upper body was on display beneath the robe, the tattoos many arcane and runic symbols inked into his flesh for protection or a number of other reasons, most that unless she had any training in magic, she wouldn’t know. Barnabus would give a gentle meow while still snaking in and around her feet, Nathaniel keeping his eyes on her as if this was all a rouse or a trap. There had been some rumours within the town that there was someone going around late at night and forcing their way inside a home to hold the person that lived there hostage and rob them. But that clearly couldn’t be her, this pretty red humanoid woman, right?

The muffled sound of movement was all at once reassuring and terrifying to Talia. It was one thing to practice her request for aid in her mind. It was another to actually have to say it aloud before a man who could her into a toad if annoyed (or so she assumed). The woman took a deep breath to steady her nerves as the noises behind the door became louder and more distinct. Locks unlatching. ‘Here goes nothing’ she thought.

Talia’s eyes fell upon the man standing in the doorway before her. In truth, she hadn’t known quite what to expect. When she’d caught a glimpse of him before, his features had been obscured by his cloak. Prior to that, she’d been told rather uncharitable stories about the looks of witches and warlocks. Clearly, she was either at the wrong mysterious cabin in the woods, or she’d been lied to. The man before her was quite handsome with eyes as cold blue as hers were fiery red. She was also quite surprised to be greeted with his bare chest covered in strange markings. Talia forbade her eyes to linger and for once was glad that her brownish skin was deeply tinted with red. It made it harder to detect when she was blushing.

“My name is Talia of Northwick. I’m terribly sorry to have disturbed you, Lord Warlock but I’ve come to seek your help.” Her voice was gentle but her cadence was stiff, betraying that she’d rehearsed. She spoke as though she were speaking to a superior and did not meet his eyes. After a brief pause, however, a small sheepish smile crept across her lips, her next words sounding more clearly natural “I apologize. I had planned to ask you to grant two wishes, but I think perhaps that is the wrong wording.”

The woman sighed, brushing red hair away from her face “My home is gone. Burned to ashes three nights ago. I have no one to help me rebuild or shelter me. And even if I did, I’d prefer never to set foot in Northwick again.” As she spoke, she kept her gaze low, giving her the perfect opportunity to watch Barnabus slinking across her feet. She smiled down at the cat and promised herself that she would pet him at the earliest opportunity “My mother used to tell me stories where magic turned pumpkins into carriages or straw into gold.. I hoped that you might do something similar for me”

“I would pay of course!” she added quickly, worried that he took her for a beggar or someone with so little respect for magic that she’d dare ask for it as a gift. Talia waited, holding off on asking about the second item. She thought it best to gauge the man's reaction to the first request before continuing and potentially making a fool of herself.

Nathaniel’s eyes stayed upon her, drinking in her form in a respectful manner. He was still trying to place where she was from, or rather what she was, what her heritage was. Was she indeed a Tiefling? Or something else? Listening to her, he noticed that her gaze was mostly lowered, looking down at his or her feet. Was she so meek that she had to stand before him as such? Moving his body, his head around, he was trying to just, the very least, get a better look at her. At her body. At the way she held herself, what she had with her, how she was dressed. Nathaniel was putting it all through his brain, processing the different things, hoping to get answers out the other end of his brain, like an adding machine. Noting her fiery red eyes and that her skin was a bit more brown than red, he nodded when she finally spoke. She was of Northwick. Surely she was mistaken by coming here. As far as he knew they spoke very lowly of him, in a way that implied that he was nothing but trouble, but here she was asking for help? Leaning back and listening to the first bit that seemed rehearsed, he almost sighed a sigh of relief when her cadence turned to something more natural, not so stiff.

“You haven’t disturbed me. Other than maybe I had to go put some pants on before I answered the door…”, he said, his voice slightly creaky, like he didn’t speak all that often. At least verbally. Like his mouth and throat were parched all the time and didn’t quite realize it until he spoke to someone directly. Leaning a bit more on the doorway as she continued on with what she had to say, he would frown gently as she mentioned her home had burned down. It was amusing though because although she had told him what was wrong and what she didn’t want to do, she never really directly asked him for anything. His face would twitch a bit as he stood back up a little straighter, giving a gentle swallow of his own spittle first before speaking this time, so his voice didn’t sound so strained and creaky. “So, you don’t wish to go back to Northwick. You haven’t said why, but judging by your demeanor and your devilishly attractive physique, I imagine I have a good idea as to why you wouldn’t wish to return”. He wasn’t necessarily trying to hit on her by his comment about how she looked, although she wasn’t hard on the eyes that was for sure. He just knew what kind of a closed-minded town Northwick was.

“So, your first “wish”, would be to come and live with me here, however, you have said you would pay. Your mother spoke of fairy tales. Legends in the fae realm and beyond are most of what your mother told you. I am not quite sure how much of it is true, but that doesn’t mean I can’t try and make your wish come true. I am a practitioner of magic, and at times, dangerous magic, so it’s hard for me to agree to such living arrangements without letting the proposed person know ahead of time that it could be dangerous to live with someone like myself. However, I could also say it could be quite exciting as well!”, he said with a charming smile. All of his teeth were there, straight, white. She would be continually proven wrong as he seemed to break all of the rumours that had been going around Northwick about him. “Unless I’m wrong about what it is you’re asking for for your “first wish”. So please correct me if that is the case. As for the “second wish”, which I know exists because you mentioned that you were thinking you might ask me for two wishes. What else is it you are hoping to find here?”.

Nathaniel would glance down to Barnabus and his eyes would narrow as he got some simple feelings from the cat as he seemed to snaked in and around her feet. Warm, loving, inviting, fertile. What in the nine hells did that mean? His eyes would travel up from her feet, along her body and he felt a need, a want, a pulse of desire run through his body, as if she were filled with arcane potential and energy that was just oozing out of her pore, her very being. She was becoming more and more interesting by the moment and if he didn’t have a physical hard-on from her yet, there was another kind of pull or energy that was already speaking to him and apparently, to Barnabus. He gave a quick smile as he tried to clear his mind so that he could hear the next bit of what he had to say or had come to request of him.

Talia blinked at his use of ‘devilish’ and ‘attractive’ in the same sentence. Given her upbringing in Northwick, that seemed like an oxymoron. He didn’t seem to be making fun of her nor was he like the lecherous men who sometimes took a passing interest in her in town. Talia couldn’t detect any sarcasm in his tone so…what did he mean?

It was the warlock’s mention of living with him, however, that truly surprised her. She finally looked up at him, meeting his gaze. Talia looked both confused and hopeful. It’d been so long since a person had been genuinely kind to her, that she’d forgotten it was even a possibility. Now here was this man, a warlock, a powerful practitioner of magic smiling a lovely smile at her and being more worried for her safety than irritated by her presence. There was a touch of amazement in her next words as though he’d casually offered her weight in gold coins “You… you would open your home to me?”

She bit her lower lip a little, unsure if she should clarify and risk him rescinding the offer. She decided on transparency “In truth, I thought you would conjure me shack out of magic. Even if it were the ricketiest, leakiest shack in all the world, that would be okay. That said, I do like your idea, dangerous magic and all” she flashed him a warm smile.

“I’ve been on my own for sometime. Perhaps, if you haven’t grown tired of me over tea, we might be able to work out an arrangement. Ah! And that would make it easier for me to pay you back. I’m good with keeping a house! I can cook and clean and sew. I had already planned to tend a garden too. Oh! And I’m very good with cats as well!” her smile intensified as she looked down at Barnabus again briefly “I’d also be just as pleased if there were maid’s quarters for me to live in. I could tend to your home without being in your way”

By the time she looked about Nathaniel again, she was looking a lot less nervous although so anxiousness still remained. They were off to a good start. She liked the sound of his voice even though it initially seemed rusted from disuse. Not to mention the way he spoke to her as a peer. It also didn’t hurt that he was very, very nice to look at, especially now that she was seeing much of him that just his shoes.

And he hadn’t laughed at her or turned her away…yet.

In the fairytales, it wasn’t unusual for women to make her next request of witches. Usually the witch tells the woman to eat a rose of a certain color or drink a magic potion. She wondered if it was the same with warlocks.

“The second part is actually the more important to me of the two” she fidgeted with her fingers a bit, her eyes fixed on his “I was hoping that you would help me to conceive a child. I don’t care how. I just wish for it as soon you can”

Had he just invited this woman into his home? Well, he hadn’t really thought about it, but yes, that was kind of what had come out of his mouth while talking to her wasn’t it? It was almost as if she had somehow gotten him to offer more than she had actually asked for it and it was slightly perplexing as he looked at her and then down to Barnabus as he continually moved around her feet, purring here and there. He detected the amazement in her voice and he had to wonder whether that was because she had been treated so unfairly, unkindly, that any kindness at ALL, would make her amazed and happy in return. His icy blue gaze watched her for a long moment, not really replying as she asked him if he would open his home to her. Then she clarified her statement and actually was a bit more straight in what she had expected. Nodding a bit, he would bring his hands into a bit of a cradle position in front of him. “You expected me to conjure you a shack out of magic?”, he said as he then glanced up to her. before shaking his head. “To make something out of nothing is difficult to do. The will of magic is stronger in other places, and if you control a plane or demi-plane of existence, you can indeed build things quite easily and with just magic. It’s how some very elaborate and large spells have come to be. But here, on this plane, doing as you have said is near impossible unless you were a God…”, he said very matter of factly. He wasn’t about to claim he was a God either.

“...so that said, if you are fine with staying in my home, with my dangerous and sometimes darker magic, then I think that can be arranged from now. I’d say that I’d want to figure out some sort of lodgings for you, another place, but if we make enough money, we could always pay for someone to build something that was separate or that was attached. Right now…”, he’d gesture behind him, allowing her to have a glimpse past him and into the space. It was completely open, with very few walls or partitions. It wasn’t for a large family. This place was for a solitary person or a couple and maybe even a couple with a child. Although it didn’t feel very private, it did feel warm and cozy despite the outside of the place giving scary vibes.

Tending his home? This place needed so much love, care, and attention. None of what he brought to the table. No, he existed in this place, for the love of his magic, the learning and gaining power, but not for keeping it neat and tidy. At the mention of her paying him back with cooking, cleaning, and sewing, he’d simply nod in agreeance. “I think that’s a fine arrangement. These are things that I have never been good at doing, so if you were here and kept up on those things, then I’m sure it would be an even better place to live”, he said with a bit of joy in his voice. The idea of not having to worry or fret over those sorts of things made him happy and put a smile on his face. There wasn’t any malice or anger, or even annoyance. More amusement than anything. else lived on his face as he listened to her requests and continued to read her body language and listen to the cadence of her voice. As crazy as her proposal sounded, as far as he could tell she was being truthful and honest.

The last part of her request was to help her conceive a child and if he had been drinking at the time, he would have been choking on the liquid right then. His eyes opened a bit wider, probably giving her an amusing expression for her to look at. She looked a bit embarrassed about asking such a thing and he could understand why. When her eyes met his own, their gaze would lock in with each other’s. “Magic along with herbal remedies and potions and elixirs could all work towards helping the conception, but it all still has to start from somewhere. Although I have not had a child in my lifetime, I do know that fertility is not a problem for me. If you want it to start as soon as I can, that is not a problem for me. I have no lover or love to impede such things. Come in and we can have tea, speak further on all of our arrangements, and see if we can’t have you seeded with child before nightfall”

Talia listened intently as Nathaniel spoke. She had no concept of how magic worked. It all seemed equally as impossible in her eyes. It did, however, make sense that there were limitations. Otherwise, she imagined that the warlock before would live in a castle and would have no need to sell his wares in town.

She glanced past the warlock into his home. The look on her face wasn’t one of disappointment or dismay. She was already thinking about what needed to be done. She looked determined. Asking and, heaven forbid, receiving help was clearly out of the women’s depth. But work? Being useful? That she could do. And to make things even better, the hint of joy in the warlock’s voice wasn’t lost on her.

And then the fateful moment came, his reaction to her second wish. Well. She could tell immediately from the shock in his eyes that this was not a common request as she’d hoped. She supposed that her mother’s fairytales were zero for two at this point.

Again, Talia listened carefully to the warlock’s words, not quite comprehending what he was saying and what she’d actually asked him for. She’d already crossed the threshold into his home before it dawned on her “Oh gods, I asked you to lay with me”

There was a moment where she just looked generally mortified before it was clear that it was from pure embarrassment. Her hands shot up to cover her face “I’ve come to you unannounced, asked to live in your home unmarried, and asked you to lay with me and father a child”

Talia peeked at him through her fingers, a quick thought flashed in her mind, imagining feeling his bare chest against hers as he granted her second wish. Another let her imagine sitting by the fireplace, swollen with child, his child, while he told her tales of his dark magicks. Both things sounded nice. Too nice to be believed. Even so his most recent words danced prominently in her mind, provoking a distinct warmth in her body. Did he really mean to seed her himself ‘before nightfall’? The very idea that he seemed perfectly fine to have her in a matter of hours sent her heartbeat racing. She would ask about that next, if she didn’t die of embarrassment first.

“You must think I’m absolutely mad or some unsavory woman” Talia looked up at him, moving her hands away from her face “I didn’t mean to ask flippantly for something so enormous and important and of your own body. I don’t know what I could even offer you for such a thing”

Nathaniel’s icy blue gaze would watch Talia as she answered him, but really, she entered his home. Passing by him and through the threshold, he had to hold back some laughter when she had her epiphany, realizing just what he had asked of her. It was amusing. She was amusing and beautiful. The more important part of the whole thing was, that she didn’t bat an eye or go running when he essentially agreed to every part of the pact she was making with him. It seemed she was fine with cleaning and tidying up the inside of his dwelling, which was something he wasn’t very good at nor was keen on doing. It wasn’t that he was lazy, or that he felt a woman should do it, he just usually had other things he had to do, so to focus on something like that felt a bit mundane when the secrets of the Arcane were waiting for him to discover. If her heartbeat had sped up and sounded louder in her own chest, she would have been pleased to know that a very similar thing had happened with Nathaniel as they spoke about what it was her second request was. Shaking his head as she went through the things she was embarrassed at, he would chuckle some as she finally finished the thought by saying that she had asked him to lay with her and father a child.

She was peeking at him through her fingers and he wondered if she could actually see much, or if she was that focused, on both the words they had said to each other and trying to get past being embarrassed in the first place. Nathaniel could tell that she had asked these things, that she was gravitating towards it in an honest way. She hadn’t outright asked him for sex. She figured he had some magic way of making her body pregnant or something. No, for him, he knew how to give her better chances maybe of being with child or making it impossible for her to conceive a child, but he couldn’t conjure up a baby out of thin air. There was no protest from her. No, asking him to NOT “seed” her before the night was through, so to him, it seemed as if it was something she wanted from him, that her original request, although a bit vague, was a bit more defined now with his help. Nathaniel had taken a few steps closer to her, so when she did finally bring her hands down and away from her face, she was indeed able to get a better look at him.

From where she was standing, her eyes could catch sight of the front of his pants, the bulge being a bit more out there and prominent considering the rest of him was barely covered with a robe and his upper body was mostly naked. There was a small laugh, almost like the tinkling of china as she mentioned that he must think her to be mad or unsavoury and he’d shake his head in response. “I don’t feel that way about you at al!”, he’d say as he listened to her apologize further. “Companionship is something you offer. Surely you’ve been told many times over that I am not unkind and uncaring of others. I try to make amends and I try to show a different side of myself so they aren’t so afraid of me, but still, the people of Northwick don’t give me the time of day. Not like how you are here, today”. Glancing around his home and back to her, he’d watch Barnabus move throughout the house easily, now inside with her, almost giving her a silent tour.

“If you wish to be with a child sooner rather than later, then it would be best for you to follow or track your cycle if you don’t already. Then you use that knowledge to give yourself an advantage when seeking release and the seed you wish to be given a child from”. There were a few movements from his hands as he drew arcane symbols in the air and his words were spoken softly as he moved the teapot and all the tea stuff, pouring a cup of tea before he would levitate it over towards Talia. “If you need any elixirs or potions to help with any part of sex, I have a few things that could help to one day get you pregnant To make sure you are with child, I think by having sex as often as we can manage, it would better your chances?”, he’d say as he raised his arms and the black pants that he had been wearing would actually disappear from his form entirely as he turned to now face her, only now wearing his robe, which indeed was closed enough you couldn’t make out anything. “That’s better. Now, I think since you now know what you’re asking for it would only be right of me to let you inspect and take a look at my body to see if it is desirable enough to want that kind of attention from me on a regular basis”. This made sense, even if it didn’t to her. “You needn’t show me yourself. I am already convinced that your hard work around here and your companionship will be quite enough for me to say yes to such an arrangement!”

Talia felt strangely reassured by the sound of the warlock’s laughter. Small though it was, she found it to be obviously without malice and quite inviting. He truly didn’t mind her. That was.. Nice. Incredibly nice. And thankfully, he’d found her bumbling endearing. She gave a dry laugh at his mention of Northwick not giving him the time of day “Half of them think you’re going to curse the town one day if they step on your toes. The other half loves your wares but won’t dare say so proudly for fear of shunning by the elders. Having met you now, they all seem rather foolish”

The woman nodded along as Nathaniel spoke of how to improve her chances of conceiving whilst fixing her tea. He seemed damn near professional as he talked to her, even though the topic involved having sex. Potentially quite a lot of sex. Talia was not naive to the process, though her practical experience was minimal. As she took the magically prepared and offered teacup, Talia responded “I do like to keep track of the monthly changes of my body. To my understanding, the best timing will be a couple of days from now, although I have heard it can happen at any time. And while I’ve never heard of elixirs for sex, I’m quite willing to try whatever you think is best!”

Talia couldn’t quite gauge how the man felt about this whole arrangement. Was he truly this excited just for domestic work and companionship? She had no room to judge, of course. She was willing to bed a strange man and live in his house, all with the end goal of having a home where she wasn’t alone.

Inspect his body? Thus far, Talia had been doing well to keep her eyes in respectful places. Mostly anyway. She had noticed the distinct rise in the fabric near his waist. It had helped her to confirm that he wasn’t hating her presence. While she couldn’t see much of his lower body thanks to the robe, she could see the attractive trail of muscle and fine, dark hair that led to his lower half. She wondered if his declining to request an inspection of her meant that he already found her appealing or if it meant the opposite. While her self esteem was... complicated, Talia was possessing of quite the pretty face and beautifully curved body. Her rounded breasts were prominent, even underneath the pink fabric of her dress. In spite of herself, Talia hoped that she might be attractive in the warlock's eyes. Clearly, this was important only to make the job of conceiving easier on both of them. It definitely, surely, absolutely couldn't be for any other reason.

“Alright then. How should I inspect you? By looking? By touch?” there was still a bit of bashfulness in her demeanor, but she was seeming a little more confident and comfortable. If he could be somewhat matter of fact and professional about this whole thing, then so could she. Or at least she could try. She sipped a bit of her tea before setting it on the nearest table “And what would be proper to call you, Lord Warlock? If I am to live here, I wish to be respectful and pleasing to your ear.”

She paused before looking at him with a questioning look in her eyes “…Are you sure this is all alright? I will admit to being surprised that you aren’t alarmed by my appearance. I am the 'devil-spawn of Northwick' after all, for my mother conceived me in a tryst with a devil... or so they say. She never told me the truth of my origins. I really have no way of knowing what will come from my bloodline. I know only that my red features mark me as something else.”

“I quite appreciate you treating my uhm.. ambitious requests as though I’d merely asked for a cup of sugar. I just wish to know if I am asking for too much? Is this a want of yours as well? Do you wish to seed me with child? And do you really mean to start before nightfall?”

Last edited:
Nathaniel was quickly coming to realize that his lack of strong conviction, and perhaps even a bit of his chuckling or laughter, might be seen as not really taking this moment or this arrangement seriously. No, he was, he was just the sort of person where there was always some pressing matter that was above and beyond most things happening in his life. It felt good to have someone be in his presence. So often most wanted to be as far away from him as they could. Taking a long sip of the tea he had brewed, and giving her a thoughtful cup of tea as well, he looked lost in thought as they sort of danced around a few different ideas and thoughts surrounding their arrangement. There was an amused look on his face when she described the people of Northwick and how they perceived and reacted to him on a regular basis. “That sounds about right…”, he said. He knew that many of his efforts seemed futile, that things would never get better, and from what he could tell that was a correct assumption. However, that didn’t mean that someone from that place, like herself, could seek him out, for help, for companionship, or something even greater, it was just hard to believe.

Talia felt genuine to him though. Taking another sip of his tea, his eyes would peer over her form as she mentioned keeping track of the monthly changes in her body. When she spoke of the best timing being a couple of days from then, he’d look around his home for a moment, like he was looking for something he knew should be around. Something to write on? Something to show her? Either way, he let it go and then focused back on her before nodding. “Yes, pregnancy can happen at almost any time. If what you say is true and the best timing for you would be in a few days, it might be important to make sure we are sexually compatible before that. Nothing worse than making many preparations only to have things fall through when it comes time to have sex. Then, not only are you not going to have sex and you’re not going to achieve what it is you want, but you’ll also feel like you wasted your time, and no one likes feeling that!”, he’d say with a bit of a chuckle again.

When she mentioned the elixirs for sex, he’d nod towards the teacup she had already had a few sips out of and smiled gently at her. “Not all elixirs come in bottles with bubbling and smoking liquids within them. I imagine the tea will help relax you, letting your nerves let go of any tension and worry and you will feel a warmth and an ache to be filled”, he said as he walked along with his tea. He was spot-cleaning, as if he was just realizing how much of a mess his place was in and he currently had a “girl” over. No, not a girl, a woman. Walking back over to her, Nathaniel’s icy blue gaze would stay on her as she asked about how she should inspect him. Setting his teacup down, his hands would move up to pull the robe off of his shoulders and he’d let it pool down around his feet.

His naked form was in front of her. Despite being a more studious person, he obviously still looked after himself. He was a decent size and weight, just not OVERLY athletic or muscular. The tattoos on his body, of which there were many, were of different styles and images and of course meaning and practicality. “You may look. You may touch. I believe that if I were to seed you tonight, it would be best if I knew you were attracted to me. I have heard from a few midwives over the years that, although it is possible for you to have a child from someone you don’t find attractive, or even if you don’t enjoy the act of sex itself, it does make it more likely for you to be with child if you are fond of the partner and find them attractive, and if you enjoy the sex. It makes sense, your body gives off certain chemicals when you are happy or find sexual enjoyment with something. The biology of the act of breeding can help the seed taking root”. Nathaniel then would hear her mention the speculation as to her origin back in Northwick and he’d shake his head some. “I believe your bloodline would come from Asmodeus with your red skin, but I think it makes you just that much more attractive!”, he’d say playfully, the first time sounding perhaps not as serious or “clinical” as he had been with her previously.

Taking another step closer towards her, he did put himself on display for her, mostly to try and bring some enjoyment, some sexiness to this moment there between them. His smile was warm as she seemed to worry about whether she was asking for too much whether he indeed wanted to seed her with child and if he intended to start before nightfall. “I can start at any moment now that this arrangement has been made and agreed upon. Even if we just explore each other's bodies and come to understand them in this moment and space, it will make for an easier time for when we do get together later for seeding. Grabbing his teacup, he’d take another long sip with a refreshing smack of his lips afterward.

Talia nodded along as the man spoke. She felt bad about confirming any worries he may have had about the insular nature of Northwick. Then her eyebrows furrowed a bit at the mention of sexual compatibility. She was confused but resolved to ask about it later and let the flow of their conversation move on.

There was a look of realization in her eyes as the warlock explained that the tea doubled as an elixir. That was smart! She did want to feel less nervous about the whole thing. And it seemed like a better idea that dulling her nerves with wine or mead as was more common for the women back in Northwick. She took the cup and took another couple of sips. She did indeed feel warmer than was usual for a normal cup of tea. It was a bit like she was blushing but all over her body. The described aching wasn’t far behind.

For the moment, Talia had been a bit distracted by the gently rising sensations in her body. Her mental tension was lessening as the physical tension in her body increased by the same measure. As she was putting the teacup down again, her eyes caught movement from the warlock’s direction, moreso than when he had been tidying up here and there.

“I… I… wow” Talia’s eyes went wide at the sight of the naked man before her. There was a long moment where she said nothing out of pure surprise and bashfulness. The woman’s eyes trailed over his body, tracing along each line, curve, and distinct mark. And then there was of course his member, perhaps the most entrancing newly reviewed landmark on him. There was no question that she found him attractive. A simple look at her face and body language would tell a casual observer as much.

Still, she did have an invitation to touch him. As he took a step towards her, she did the same, placing their bodies only inches apart. Talia bit her lower lip gently, as she raised a hand to tentatively touch his chest. Her other hand soon joined in, exploring his skin as she looked up at him with her bright, ruby red eyes. She definitely looked uncertain, but undoubtedly like she was enjoying feeling around his body. She took special interest in tracing along the tattoos decorating his skin. Her hands were warm and as gentle as a feather as she explored him. Her deeply pigmented skin contrasted vibrantly against his.

“You may touch me too, if you like.. er” she realized she hadn’t caught his name yet “..Lord Warlock” she smiled at him, feeling a little playful “I think perhaps I may not have needed the inspection to confirm my attraction but I do enjoy the way you feel”

“What does ‘sexually compatible' mean? We are two adults with…” she glanced down at him, her hand grazing along the shaft of his manhood “...the right parts. That’s all that’s needed isn’t it?”

Nathaniel didn’t seem to be hung up or worried about the things that the people from Northwick said or thought about him. It did put a damper on his plans for the upcoming months since he thought they had been getting better with his more recent visits, seeing and chatting with people more often and helping cure their ailments through chemistry and herbalism, he had hoped that their thoughts of him were improving enough that maybe he could set up a shop in the market area, nothing permanent, but something semi-permanent instead of having to skulk around people houses, dropping off elixirs like he was pushing drugs. Well, truly, all of that didn’t matter right then, not when he had this beautiful creature within his home. He called her a creature in his head, but really, she was not human like himself, but definitely a woman. His eyes watched her expression, the look on her face and in her eyes as he explained to her that the elixir was within the tea and was pleased when she had a few sips. He too also had a few more before giving her a warm smile and coming towards her, getting closer.

Having moved closer towards her, he had also removed the pants that had been covering his lower half and now, he also let the robe, which was doing a good job covering his body, fall off and to the floor. His gaze was locked with her own and when it did and her eyes went wide, he had to chuckle at her response. Nathaniel would be lying if he said he had received such a response from someone before. The Warlock had led a life of solitude, toiling over books and tomes, using materials from the world around them, the special and the mundane, to make potions and lotions and everything in between. They called him a warlock, and he was, but so far, he hadn’t shown off any arcane power at all. No, he wasn’t flashy. Flashy tended to get you into trouble, or killed, especially when the power, the magic was more than just spells gleaned from spell books. No, his power had a source, but whereas many warlocks had pacts with Arch Devils and the like, he had his with an Arch Fey. His goth-like appearance might have said otherwise, but one usually didn’t choose their patron.

Nathaniel was good at reading people, reading rooms and what was happening within them with little to no context. The look on her face and her body language told him that she did find him attractive, which was good, because he wasn’t lying when he said that often the chances of conceiving a child are greater when the people involved in the act are attracted to each other, when they are happy, or in love and if the sex was great to begin with. If Talia indeed wanted to be with child as much as she said she did, he knew that all of these factors would be important to her and because he wanted to please her, it was important to him as well. When her hand reached out to touch him, he would smile and enjoy how her fingers grazed along his skin. His body responded to her touch, warming up and in its own way asking for her to touch him more. His eyes stayed locked onto her own which were bright ruby red. Nathaniel had wondered if she would find the tattoos to be horrible or disgusting or not attractive, but with the way her fingertips traced along them, he could tell that she at the very least, thought they were interesting.

“I may?”, he’d ask her gently as she informed him that she could touch her as well. His hands would move out to run along the pink-sleeved dress she was wearing and he’d give her a bit of a playful smirk back. “Seems you’re a bit overdressed when it comes to me touching you as you touch me…”. His hands were there and offering to help her out of her clothes, however much or little she wanted if it meant that he got to touch more of her flesh. Nathaniel felt incredibly exposed standing there, naked before her, but he hadn’t started to get self-conscious about the whole thing yet. It also clicked in his head that she had just tried to call him by his name and had realized he hadn’t given his name yet. The townspeople probably didn’t call him by his name, even in passing, even when they spread rumours about him to each other. They probably just referred to him as the “Warlock”. “Nathaniel…”, he’d say to her with an amused smile, nodding over to the cat. “That’s Barnabus. You can shorten it or make it a nickname, I’m not afraid to be called other things…”, he said playfully before she asked her question about being sexually compatible.

Taking a bit of a breath in as her hand grazed along the shaft of his manhood, he had already been getting aroused and so when she did that, he was half hard, but when she touched him directly like that, his hips would gently push towards her hand and his eyes would close. His whole body seemed to flex, almost pulse with arousal at that simple touch. Glancing down between them as she spoke of having the “right parts” and that being all they needed, Nathaniel would snicker some, nodding, mostly agreeing. “Yes, and from my research into your kind, your reproductive system is very much the same as a human woman’s. However, because we are not the exact same species, we do have that going against us. Your normal temperature is also a number of degrees hotter than mine, so that will be interesting for both of us I’m sure”. Feeling that tea begin to push his own arousal and senses further without much help, he felt her fingers, her hand become wet while she touched him and he could only guess that he was already leaking precum.

“I’ve also never actually been intimate with anyone like you, so it’s all speculation and hypotheses. You might need something different inside you to achieve your orgasm or I might be too gentle for you. I guess we’ll make, whatever it is, wor…”, he almost got the whole word out but would have to stop to stifle a moan.

Talia found herself transfixed by the man before her. While her hands continued to explore, never staying in one place long, her eyes remained locked on his. The tension she felt from their shared gaze was so intense that she dare not break away. Whether it was the potion or simply being lost in the moment or some combination of the two, Talia’s nerves seemed to settle. Not completely, but she no longer seemed like a nervous little fawn, embarrassed of her own wishes. For the first time since leaving Northwick, she let herself feel more self-assured instead of drowning in self-doubt.

The woman chuckled at Nathaniel’s mention that she was overdressed “Well, Nathaniel, I suppose we should fix that shouldn’t we? But maybe a bit slower than your undressing” Talia pulled her hands away from him to slide the top of her dress from her shoulders, revealing more of her soft, warm red-brown skin. After her shoulders were bare, she pulled her arms free from the sleeves. She paused at the next part, however. With a playful look in her eye, she guided Nathaniel’s hands to the thin fabric that covered breasts, giving him the choice to pull it down or leave it be.

Talia absolutely noticed Nathaniel’s reaction to the soft graze of her hand. She took in the sensation of the tensing of the man’s body, the movement of his hips, and even the moisture that came from his arousal. Her eyes lit up with excitement and interest. She wanted more of this. More of him being aroused by her and her touches. She particularly liked his attempt to remain steady in his communication to her before the need to moan took over.

The fingers of one hand explored Nathaniel’s shaft, taking particular interest in sliding along the underside of his shaft and the rounded head at the tip. With her free hand, Talia reached back and began undoing the laces of her overskirt and dress. It was a little bit of a struggle with only one hand, but she was determined not to stop her attentions to Nathaniel’s manhood.

“For what it’s worth, I’m at least half human. That has to count for something. Although..” she looked thoughtful for a moment “I admit to being surprised that you’re interested in my orgasm as well. That is not the norm I have experienced”

She chuckled before continuing “I quite hope that I can find the bliss I’ve been told happens when two bodies join together. And hopefully without needing fire and brimstone to make it happen. I imagine that would be quite difficult for you to manage!” she joked.

Last edited:
While Talia’s nerves seemed to settle, Nathaniel’s were being stirred up, spurred on by the fact that this was the real first human contact he had had in years. On top of that it was someone of the opposite sex, that was incredibly attractive. It made him almost wonder how he had been so lucky to have someone like Talia arrive at his doorstep, seeking what it was she was seeking. With their gaze locked together, it was hard to pry his eyes away, to other things. He knew that the tea that she drank was of course helping with putting her at ease, with making her mind and body a bit more pliable when it came to what it was she had arrived on his doorstep searching for. The energy in his home had shifted, a wonder feeling of the both of them being where they needed to be in that moment and he had to chuckle a bit at her words with regards to being overdressed and what they could do to remedy that. Her movements were slow and he did smile a bit sheepishly as she mentioned how her undressing was going to be NOT the same as his own, which indeed had been quick. When you lived pretty much as a nudist to begin with, the arrival of a woman wanting to have a child with your sort of takes away the worry of being forward, of being accessible and a nudist. Nathaniel likened it to something his parents used to say about having an instrument out on display. If it was there and you could see it when you passed by, it would inspire you to play it. Would his body be the same thing? Would seeding her more often happen because his nude body, which she obviously found attractive, was on display? That’s what he was going to go on.

Watching her undress herself, pulling the top of her dress down had his eyes glancing from the flesh being revealed and back to her eyes, staying connected with her. With her shoulders bare she’d pull her arms free of the sleeves and he was careful not to whine or make a sound when she paused at the next part, which was exposing her breasts to the air within his home and to his prying eyes. What happened next though he hadn’t really been ready for, Talia taking hold of his hands to bring them up to grasp the thin fabric that covered her breasts and after giving him the choice as to whether he would pull it down or leave it be, he made the decision rather easily, the fabric brushing over her hardened and aroused nipples as a smile crept over his lips, obviously enjoying how her body was put together and how it was reacting to him, the situation and the tea she had drank only a few moments before. She was continuing to touch him, tease and please his flesh and there was a look on her face that told him that there was some curiosity there as well as some satisfaction that she was making him feel that way, she was making his body react the way it was. As her fingers explored his shaft, sliding along the underside of his shaft while touching and teasing the rounded head at the tip, she’d be treated to more precum, which leaked onto her fingers.

Leaning towards her as she undid the laces of the overskirt and dress, he took a step closer to her so he could help her. It wasn’t done in an effort to rip her clothing off or show disrespect, only caring for her body and not for what was happening between the two of them. Nathaniel had seen the struggle and he wanted to make sure it wasn’t that for her, that she would be able to do as she pleased considering it was a struggle because she felt the strong need to keep her hand on him, touching him directly. When she mentioned she was half human, he’d nod, his eyes searching her very powerful ones. “It does it does…”, he mentioned, agreeing that her being half-human certainly counted for something. It meant that his hypothesis that their bodies would be very compatible was true. Nathaniel’s ears however would perk up when he heard her mention that she was surprised he was interested in her orgasm as well. Tilting his head, he smiled at her before speaking. “Sorry, are you saying that at your age you have never experienced an orgasm brought on by someone else at all, or are you just saying that you have come to know that that mentality definitely not the norm?”

His hands of course worked and moved deftly to remove the overskirt and the rest of the dress from her body. Nathaniel did his best to not damage the material, and the dress, and his eyes would take a glance down, to look over the skin, the body that he had just uncovered. When she playfully mentioned fire and brimstone, he’d joke back to her as his own body remained fairly close to her own considering how much of a pull and how much of an attraction he felt with her. “The Brimstone, yes, the fire no. I can produce fire, but I know that might put a damper on the evening. Besides, I think you’re hot enough on your own I probably wouldn’t need to do that”. There was a look of determination on his face now that he knew she was still relatively new to the act of sex, well, in actual experience. She spoke about of it with decent knowledge it seemed. “I will not have you floundering when it comes to finding your bliss. Besides, your level of enjoyment throughout the whole process will indeed affect the chances of you becoming pregnant with any seeding”, he’d say as he leaned down just slightly to kiss her lips, his lips gentle as he felt the warmth of her body and even her pillowy lips against his own, enticing and continuing to inspire this wonderfully intimate act.

If Talia had been told earlier that day that she'd be standing in a cabin with a strange man, topless and stroking said man's cock, she wouldn't have believed it. In fact, she'd have likely slapped the messenger. And yet, here she was, doing exactly that. Usually, even the thought of such actions would have turned Talia into a blushing, stammering mess as she had been earlier. The tea, however, was certainly helping. Her being utterly captivated by Nathaniel was also doing wonders.

She'd shivered and closed her eyes briefly as Nathaniel removed the thin fabric covering her breasts. Her curved flesh was soft and warm. Her dark nipples stood at attention, clearly aroused by her host's activities thus far, including the gentle caress of the fabric as he removed it.

Talia smiled as Nathaniel moved in to help her undo her skirts. She even moved her hand aside to let him, realizing that she liked having him undress her. There was something irrestibly sexy about him wanting to undress her. Although, she felt slightly nervous about him seeing her body, a large, very primal part of her wanted him to see. She wanted his desire. Even though she wasn't consciously aware of this want...yet.

The woman gave Nathaniel a bashful smile as he reacted to her stated lack of orgasmic experience "Uhhm, well, both" for the first time in a while, Talia looked away. She wasn't quite shutting down, but she was mildly embarassed "I've had limited opportunities to take a man to bed in Northwick. Both of the times I tried sex were okay, I think. Just nothing to provoke the grand shaking and screaming and bliss I heard others talk of.. It could have completely been my fault, though. I dunno.. As for an orgasm, I know that it can happen because I've heard the townswomen gossip about it, but I've never experienced it myself. It sounds exciting though"

As Talia finished talking about her experience (or lack thereof), the fastenings of her skirts came undone under Nathaniel's hands. The dress and skirts fell to pool around Talia's ankles. She stood there, already vulnerable after admitting her sexual naivete, now feeling completely vulnerable in her new state of undress. She was now clad in only a thin, white pair of panties. The white fabric stood out sharply against her deep red-brown skin. Under closer inspection or touch, one could easily detect wetness from the woman's arousal through the last bit of fabric on her body.

Talia's focus on her insecure, vulnerable feelings was handily swept away by Nathaniel's words and compliment as well as his kiss. It was unexpectedly sweet. Much sweeter than she'd expected from the terms of their arrangement and she quite enjoyed it. She kissed him back, very softly at first then a bit more confidently as the embrace continued. Talia absentmindedly pulled her body in closer to Nathaniel, her ample breasts pressing against his chest as she let the tip of his cock press against the fabric between her legs. She found that she quite enjoyed the feel of his firm, toned body against her own and didn't want to let go. So, naturally, she deepened the kiss. Talia kissed him feverishly again and again, her hunger for him becoming more than apparent.

She only pulled back when the need for air became too great. And even when she did, she only pulled her mouth away to breath, the rest of her body remain pressed against him "Your lips are amazing, Nathaniel" she blushed a bit "And so is the rest of you"

Nathaniel remained close to Talia, standing before her, having removed the thin fabric covering her breasts and his eyes had fallen to the flesh that he had exposed, taking in the darkness of her nipples, he was trying to sort of wrap his head around the anatomy of her and what might be different, either slightly or by a lot, than a human. So far, from what he could tell, it was mostly colour as she seemed to be a certain hue of reddish brown that was impossible when it came to being a human. Her ears were pointy as well and her hair was a beautiful deep red colour that was also something that a normal human really couldn’t pull off without having some magic involved in there somewhere. There was curiosity as he helped undress her further, and she offered him the freedom to do so, not making it difficult but even easier by slightly shifting and getting her own hands out of the way so he’d have access to her clothing. There was a look in her eyes that he didn’t quite recognize, that she was being turned on and enticed by the fact that he was undressing her, like this thing that he thought was quite simple and non-sexual was part of the foreplay to her. He thought about asking her, but he kept his mouth shut, staying quiet, he had already asked her questions about other things and she geared up to respond to him.

When she spoke of not really having had an orgasm before despite having a few lovers already in her life, he had to shake his head, not at her, but at the fact that she had been robbed of such enjoyment. It made him feel bad for her and he would take a glance down between them once the skirts had been pulled off and away from her. The thin white fabric of her panties looked almost wet already, see-through, and his eyes glanced back up to her face, knowingly. Despite her perhaps not having much experience with sex and despite her seeming a bit nervous about what they were doing, she was indeed aroused enough to show it. Nathaniel felt Talia losing herself to the kiss that he gave her, the both of them getting wrapped up in each other, their bodies, their hands and arms, and most importantly their lips. Feeling her ample breasts pressed against his chest, he couldn’t help but also notice how the tip of his cock also brushed and pressed against the fabric between her legs. It all felt so amazing, it was easy to get swept up in the feel of it all, and forget what it was they were supposed to be doing. For Nathaniel, this was supposed to be almost like some sort of transaction and yet, he was already feeling like it was something more than that.

There was a smile that crossed his lips as she complimented him on his lips and then how the rest of his body felt. Nodding in response, his eyes would glance down over her own form. “I could easily say the same about you…”, she said, his eyes moving back up from looking over her body to her face. “I’d like to see if indeed your anatomy is the same as a human’s because so far I haven’t seen many differences…”, he said with the tone of voice, that was so matter of fact when talking about perhaps embarrassing or sexual things. Nathaniel was perhaps not a really sexy talker, but perhaps the confidence and the ease with which these things were spoken about was why it might have been enticing for someone like herself. Guiding her over to a nearby chair, he would gesture for her to sit in it. The chair was big enough to accommodate her, the wooden chair large and almost a bit oversized for someone like Nathaniel who was perhaps a bit more lithe in stature. As he was guiding her to sit down in the chair, his fingers were hooking into the underwear she was wearing and helping her pull them down and off of her hips.

Once he had her sitting down in the chair, Nathaniel would slowly kneel down in front of her. It was odd to see this man between her thighs, a position that might normally be reserved for someone who was perhaps a bit more passive or submissive, the look in his eyes and the way his hands handled her, she could tell that despite her being in the chair and him kneeling on the floor in front of the chair she was in, he was in control. And like someone well versed in medicine, his pale hands would move her knees so she would spread her thighs open. With her underwear off, he was going to get a good look at her sex, which was of interest to him at that moment. If he was trying to learn and do research into her anatomy and how he was going to make her feel the best and accomplish the task she had set out for him, he was going to take a good look at what it was he was going to be dealing with. “I promise, once, I’ve taken a look. Tasted you. Know what it is your body needs and wants, and we’ll be able to get on to what it is I’m sure you’re aching for. I will indeed make sure you are bred by the end of this day”. Nathaniel’s blue eyes were cool, calculating as he looked up at her.

It was a good thing that Nathaniel had the wit for staying on task. While Talia had a number of strengths, this was not one of them. Somewhere in the middle of kissing the man before her, she'd forgotten what her objective even was. The only thing in her mind was to feel as much of Nathaniel as possible. In fairness, that would get her to her goal eventually. But it wouldn't entirely help Nathaniel make an orderly assessment.

It was the warlock's verbal allusion to this assessment, that helped Talia to refocus. In all honesty, the woman admired his calm and confidence. Granted, she couldn't help but smile at his comment about differences. She supposed that he was right and she shouldn't take for granted that her anatomy was the same as any other woman's. She'd never laid with another woman, human or otherwise, so there was no way for Talia to say.

Talia didn't question Nathaniel leading her to sit in a chair and complied easily. There was, however, a curious look in her eye, especially when Nathaniel pulled away her last bit of clothing and she waited to see what would come next.

Talia felt a small impulse to cover herself as Nathaniel kneeled between her legs. This feeling only increased when he used his hands to press her knees apart, opening her legs to his viewing. Instead of obscuring the warlock's view, she gripped the sides of her chair softly and let him see her. A familiar vibrant red hair made a neat patch just above the woman's sex. As for her sex itself, her lower lips already glistened with the beginnings of wetness from her arousal and she appeared much the same as any aroused human female.

Talia was blushing deeply again, turned on by Nathaniel's taking control and his movement of her body but also a bit shy about such a unexpected positioning. She watched him with wide and intently interested eyes. There was even a shiver of excitement as Nathaniel looked at her with those icy eyes of his and talked of learning her body then breeding it "It makes my whole body shiver when you say such things, Nathaniel. And it feeds the ache that I've been feeling growing inside since I drank the tea. Please do whatever you think is best" she paused a chuckled just a bit, looking down at him "I, too, would like to know what my body needs and wants... And I very, very much want you to breed me."

Nathaniel felt the wave of heat, the wave of arousal wash over him as he knelt there before her. It wasn’t done in a subservient way, but so he could get into a position that made sense for what he intended to do. If he was being honest with her and himself, he hadn’t had his mouth on a woman in a long while, but that wasn’t going to stop him. There was an educational moment, where he wondered if this beautiful creature would taste or feel different in any way. Did her skin run hot because of her heritage? Did she taste sweet or salty? He was indeed wanting to know her more intimately and he knew that the tea was helping to relax her and make her more accepting of this fact. His hands were on her thighs, her knees, spreading her legs open so that he could take a good look at her and seeing that familiar red colour, the patch of hair above her sex was inviting. Nathaniel had been with elves or near elves in the past who had very little body hair, and so it was nice to have someone who not only had pubic hair but that it matched the hair on her head. It was attractive and alluring, and the smell of their arousal in the air was only further pushing him towards his immediate goal. Eyes glancing up into her own, to her face, he would chuckle just a little bit when she mentioned that his words, what he said to her only seemed to make her body shiver, it seemed to feed the ache that was continuing to grow within her and it only seemed to push him into a further aroused state.

Between his legs dangled and hung his hard cock, although from how she was seated and the angles, she wouldn’t be able to see that right then, but she had had her hand on him, so she at the very least knew that he had found her attractive and had enjoyed how her hand had felt on him. His face would move further between her thighs, getting close enough that his warm breath would tickle the skin there and when she tried to bring her thighs and legs together, he just wouldn’t let her. He knew that she was doing it out of instinct, out of the need to protect herself, but he was doing his best to give her the impression that he was only there to learn and enjoy her for her, not because she was something that could help get him off. Besides, she was asking him to help her be with child. Although most would think the request to be quite out there, or maybe not even real, he could tell that she was serious. Talia wanted to have a baby and procreate, and where most men might be reluctant to help with that cause specifically, Nathaniel had no worries, no qualms about it. Talia seemed like a reasonable person and was seemingly having trouble in her life in the Village. She may have had opportunities to lay with a man, but to what quality or caliber might they have been?

Breath on her skin, his eyes would be locked with her own for only so long before the lips on his mouth would meet her lower lips that were already glistening. It was pure bliss, feeling how aroused she was, the warmth that seemed to radiate off of her, and as his mouth opened, he would press his face between her thighs even more so, so he could give her sex an open-mouthed kiss. It was meaningful and she knew that if she really wanted him to stay there for a long while, he had certainly settled in like he was planning on being there for a long while. Tasting her was divine. She was wonderfully sexy, her arousal only spiking his further as he came to realize just how needy and wanting her body was with her taste. His tongue would delve inside her as if searching for more of that wetness she had already given him, but most importantly, he was out to please her, to make her want him as much as he could draw from her, so that when he finally did put himself inside her, she would want him to finish inside her, as deep as he could be so they had the greatest chances of getting her pregnant.

Having moved in closer to her, his face snuggly placed between her thighs, his hands would be on her thighs now instead of his knees, and she’d feel the warmth and the strength that was there. Sure, he was not a fighter, he would not win in one on one combat in a gladiatorial arena. What she did know was that he was smart. He knew anatomy and biology. He was using everything he had at his disposal and the knowledge within his mind to please her. His strong tongue, often used in incantations and rituals was currently lapping at her sensitive and hardened clit while two fingers would test her entrance, to see if she indeed was as aroused as she looked and felt and tasted, and if he would need to work her over a bit more before he actually tried to put himself inside her.

If not for the previously imbibed tea, Talia would have been a ball of nerves as Nathaniel's face moved closer to her womanhood. She felt exposed and vulnerable as she entrusted Nathaniel with access to the most sensitive and intimate part of her body. The woman was, however, also excited. Very excited. She'd lived so long without being touched or wanted. Now she had both. Even if the want was out of an arrangement or the warlock lacking other options, this was an enormous improvement for Talia.

It was upon seeing the warlock's head between her legs and feeling his breath against her thigh that Talia realized she wasn't exactly sure what he'd meant by "tasting" her. Surely, he meant to get a sampling some of the wetness from her lower lips or maybe even from inside, to taste? She didn't know why such a thing would matter. Perhaps it was part of the assessment? She'd heard medicine folk talk of fluids revealing things about a person's health. Maybe this was similar.

Talia's red eyes gazed deeply into Nathaniel's until he brought his mouth to the wet opening of her pussy. The young woman gasped almost immediately, her hands gripping the sides of the chair tighter "Nathaniel!"

True to Nathaniel's ponderings, Talia was indeed warmer inside than the average human woman. Not uncomfortably so, but noticeable. As far as her taste, she just faintly sweet with a note of something different. It wasn't something obvious like brimstone or sulfur, just something.. primal perhaps. It was a quality that was hard to put into words. Besides that and her red coloring, Talia seemed quite human. Her lower lips were reddish brown just like the rest of her, with deeper coloring on the wet inner lips and a lovely pink for her tight, needy insides. Everything else from her pussy's eagerness to leave her slick and ready to welcome whatever came next to the tightness of her inner walls was all too familiar.

Even if Talia had been adept at hiding her neediness, it would have been painfully clear from the way she squirmed that she was terribly neglected in this arena. She was infinitely glad already that she'd found the courage to leave her old home behind and make a somewhat embarrassed proposal to the strange man in the woods. In this moment, she felt as though even if she found herself infertile and unable to reach her goal, having something like this regularly would make the deal worth it already. Perhaps that was just her current state of lust speaking...

Talia felt flushed and warm with arousal and burning desire. The way Nathaniel fit so perfectly between her legs was incredibly sexy, let alone what he was doing to her. The red woman moaned loudly as Nathaniel's tongue gave her the most delicious torment of her life. The attention to her sensitive clit nearly made her howl with pleasure. Every flick of his tongue encouraged her already slickened pussy to continue dripping its juices all over his skilled tongue. Talia trembled in the chair, panting softly, nipples hardened, and back arched.

Once she felt the fingers against her entrance the young woman rocked her hips, gently rubbing herself against them, encouraging Nathaniel to keep going. The pleasure was already so good that Talia was having difficulty stringing a complete sentence together, but she tried her best "So good.. ahhh! Nathaniel...Nnnn Nathaniel please!"

Nathaniel hadn’t considered what all of this would mean for her. His acceptance of her as she was, enjoying her and her body and how it was made and put together would endear him to her in a way. His eyes would connect with her several times while he was between her thighs, mostly to check in with her, to see how she was feeling about this position and how he was feeling while trying to please her and make her feel as beautiful and special as she was. Nathaniel understood and realized how someone who was so close-minded would look upon her and see nothing but a devil, someone who was evil. It was part of her physical makeup, but there was something so wonderful about having her red eyes gaze at him as they did. He wasn’t quite sure about how she would taste, or what she would taste like, this was all part of him learning more about her and her body. In all honesty, he had never lain with a Tiefling, so to have the opportunity to do so then was exciting in itself. For research, information, and know-how. Aroused quite a bit at the whole situation, he reveled in just how aroused she was, just how ready her body seemed to be to have him touch her, taste her.

His eyes would break away from looking at her face and into her own and glance down between her thighs, to indeed visually inspect her. It was indeed all too familiar, but there was something exciting and exotic with how differently coloured she was then all of the other lovers he had had in his lifetime. The amount in which she was aroused was also, in itself, arousing. The amount of moisture on her lower lips that he was able to collect onto his tongue was encourageable and when he pulled his tongue back into his mouth, to taste her fully, he indeed enjoyed the sweetness of her and the note of something different. Something “primal” was the best way to put it. It certainly seemed to spur him on to further debauchery as his face went back between her thighs, even tighter between them at that moment to taste her again. The movement of her hips, the deep and heaving breathing that came from her as a result of his attention, all of it was propelling him to continue.

Where she moaned from the pleasure she was receiving, Nathaniel seemed to moan a bit himself, mostly because it was hard not to be aroused, it was hard not to get lost in the feelings that were floating around them. The tea had taken away some inhibitions, sure, but the rest of it was the both of them. It had been a long while since Nathaniel had been with someone sexually and she had been so honest and upfront about what it was she had come to him for help with that he had felt compelled to help her with her predicament. His breath was hot and if her hands ended up in his hair at any point, she’d feel the vibrations against her skin as he moaned from the gesture. He had brought his hand up between her thighs, using his tongue to continue to play and flick that sensitive clit of hers while his fingertips would press inside her, slowly, but steadily. He used two fingers at that moment, feeling her hips rock, rubbing herself against them, and himself, he obliged and pressed them in further. If she was extremely aroused, her body would be ready and relaxed to receive his seed, increasing the chances for the child she sought from him.

There was a moment where she was beginning to squirm quite a bit from what he was doing to her, making her hips dance around, and so his arms came up to wrap around her thighs, pulling them down towards the chair and towards himself so that she couldn’t squirm or really get away from his mouth or his fingers for that matter. He knew she really didn’t want to do that, but sometimes when your body was experiencing so much arousal and pleasure, it liked to get shy and try and make things difficult. Nathaniel had taken control of the moment, but it wasn’t done in a scary mean way, it was done in a way that indicated he was confident in what he was doing to and with her. His fingers would crash into her, give a soft wet thud every time he thrust them into her and he smiled up at her, knowing that she would hopefully be aroused enough that she would be close to cumming right there, on the chair, his fingers and mouth already. There was satisfaction with that, especially when he heard her plead with him. She had said his name and said please. What was she asking for, release, or something more than what he was already giving her? Well, she was going to have her release no matter what, and giving her something more than what he already was was following close behind. Face buried between her thighs, his fingers giving a wonderful thrusting, and penetration, his lips and tongue toyed with the top of her sex, enjoying the warmth that her heritage was providing, around his fingers and against his face.

Talia's cries became more urgent and pleading as Nathaniel inflicted this new, intoxicating pleasure on her sensitive pussy. No past lover had ever pleasured her in this way. While she did not regret her choice to indulge her previous curiosities about sex, she regretted not finding partners who wanted to fully feel and explore her. She could not have imagined the difference in experience, nor could she have imagined someone making her feel so wanted.

The woman's hands found their way from the edges of the chair to holding onto her lover's soft, dark hair. She willed herself not to hold on too tight. She didn't want to stop him or discourage him. She wanted to continue forever along with the help of a solid hold to keep her sensitive, shaking body from falling over. Her clit, now being flicked and teased by a skilled tongue, sent waves of pleasure through her body as she moaned loudly. Her tight womanhood squeezed around Nathaniel's fingers, stretching to accommodate his digits and covering them with her juices.

As Talia's body drew closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, she began to squirm without realizing it. It all felt so good and so intense that she just didn't know what to do with her body. Thankfully, Nathaniel's strong arms came to the rescue, pinning her in place and keeping her pussy captive for his mouth and fingers. The woman's legs trembled as the sounds of wet thrusting, skilled licking, and passionate moans filled her ears.

"Nathaniel!!" the woman managed to moan the Warlock's name one more time before the orgasm took hold of her. Her body seized, going stiff from the overwhelming sensation while she cried out in pleasure. Her eyes were wide, surprise written all over her face. Her tight cunt flowed with slick juices even as it gripped Nathaniel's thrusting fingers. Her heavy breasts heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Talia was unsure of what to say after something so explosive. She panted heavily while managing a few words "Nathaniel.. I.. Wow! I can't believe.. Soooo good"

Back
Top Bottom