Mx Female Looking for a Female Switch for Sexy Bondage and Power Play Stories.

Jaythous

Moon
Hello, please come in and make yourself comfortable. I'll be quick and too the point here. I'd like to find a woman interested in playing erotic RP stories where we take turns playing the dominant and the submissive/victim. I am also interested if you are a woman only looking to play the dominant woman to my male submissive, but my sweet-spot is taking turns as a switch. I am not interested in playing only male dominant and female submissive stories at the moment, I at least need the switch dynamic. Once we agree on the power dynamic we want for our story, we can build almost any story, era, genre, or world around that idea.

My likes/dislikes and what I'm looking for…

• I'm looking for a woman who wants to play a dominant female character against my sub/victim male character.
  • I'm also looking for a woman who wants to take turns playing the dominant character in our story(s). Either as one female switch, or as multiple characters with one as a dom and one as a sub/victim.
  • Our stories can be of loving consensual relationships, or of power plays, or even dark, sadistic, and masochistic pairings where the victim secretly loves being bound and used, yet they can't say it yet.
I'm thinking I might be a rare fish in the great sea, but the best way I can describe myself is a sado-masochistic switch that enjoys consensual dom vs sub stories as well as non-con predator vs victim play. I enjoy dominating a woman for sexual gain, yet gain pleasure from knowing she enjoys what I'm doing to her, making me more of a service dom than a, "I'll take what I want and to hell with what you want", sort of dom.​
I enjoy consensually or non-consensually submitting to a female dominant. I'm not a femboy, I don't enjoy cross dressing, and I don't like strap-ons, or anything to do with something up my ass. Seriously, can we stop associating pegging with femdom stories as if it was a given!?​
I enjoy being the male victim to a female dominant/predator either overpowering my character either physically or socially, outsmarting him, trapping him, sexually teasing him into submission, or as an interrogation scene (I love those!), or blackmail.​
I love sexual teasing, seduction, physical take downs, impact play, slowly being weakened, being tied up, bound, restrained in any way, and I enjoy being sexually tortured, and to some extent tortured just for pain. If you are a dominant woman who must use a strap-on and yet 90% of what we do I enjoy, I can let you use my character in a victim story, but my character will never like it, and it isn't a turn-on for me. I don't want that to keep us from RPing and loving 90% of our story.​

General pairings I enjoy…
  • If you want a story where our characters are romantically engaged where they explore tying each other up and having their way with each other, I'd love to RP with you.
  • If you want a story where our characters are advisories who capture and sexually abuse, even sexually torture each other as one gets the upper hand, and then the tables turn, and back and forth, I'd love to RP with you!
  • If you want a story with a willing sub who will gladly worship your character, enjoy being bound, teased, and tormented for your pleasure, I'd love to RP with you!
  • If you want a story where your female character overpowers, or blackmails, or exerts her power over my male victim character and ties him up, teases, even tortures him, I'd love to RP with you!
  • If you want a story where my male dominant gains your submissive female's love and trust to tie her up, tease her, and use her for both our pleasures, then I'd love to RP with you on the condition that you also want one of the first four! I'm tired of just writing as the dominant all the time.
  • If you want my dominant, even sadistic, male character to hunt, overpower, blackmail, capture, tease, and tie your female victim up for his erotic use, I'd love to RP with you on the condition that you also want one of the first four! I'm tired of just writing as the dominant all the time.

I'm very flexible with genres and love everything from high fantasy to deep historical, sci-fi, superhero, apocalyptic, and even slice of life current times, stories.

How about some story ideas and pairings…
  • Spy vs Spy (powerplay fight)
  • Warrior vs Warrior (powerplay fight)
  • Vampire vs human (dom-sub dynamic)
  • Boss vs employee (dom-sub dynamic)
  • Lord vs help (butler, maid) (dom-sub dynamic)
  • Landlord vs poor resident (dom-sub dynamic)
  • Teacher vs student (dom-sub dynamic)
  • girlfriend and boyfriend (consensual)
  • wife and husband (consensual)
  • Empress vs captured enemy general (victim story)
  • Witch vs Hunter (powerplay fight)
  • Witch vs warrior (dom-sub or victim dynamic)
  • Superheroine vs Male Supervillain (powerplay fight)
  • Female Supervillain vs Superhero (powerplay fight)
  • Female Doctor vs patient (dom-sub dynamic)
  • Female Phyc Doc vs Insane male patient (dom-sub or victim dynamic)
  • Many more, or any ideas you might have?

About me and my RPing style

• I have a busy life so I can not reply every day, but I promise to get at least two posts a week. Normally I write 5-10 paragraphs in a post, but it really depends on my partner's writing style and the story. If my partner prefers short, frequent posts I might be able to get a 1-3 paragraph post done every two days, but I'd say my normal stories have been longer posts two times a week.
  • I'm descriptive without losing the plot through the details. I can write paragraphs about one leaf on a tree in the garden our characters walk into, but that doesn't help the story, however maybe the aroma, or the green glow from the leaf as the sun hits it effects the character knowingly, or subconsciously, within the story.
  • Most of my writing is about the plot and the inner feelings and motivations of my characters.
  • I don't have a smut to plot ratio, but you need both for a good story.
  • My smut is very descriptive. Our erotic scenes will not be one post.
  • I normally play multiple characters as I am used to being the main storyteller, but am happy to hand over those reigns if a woman wants to take them, or if we want to take turns.
  • I don't care where we RP, in forums, PM, discord, email, it doesn't matter to me.
  • I enjoy real face claims, anime art face claims, western art face claims, and I'm ok with just descriptions of your character if you'd rather. I'll provide you with whatever you prefer.
  • I am not a grammar nazi, the only thing that matters to me is that I understand your thoughts.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm guessing this post will be up a long time before I get a lovely lady to bite as I'm resigned to the understanding that I'm a rare fish here. That means if you are reading this and like what you see please say hi! I hope we can start a story together!

Jay

Back
Top Bottom