Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jay's References

Jaythous

Moon
My Sexual Ons and Offs

I am a heterosexual male switch

Ons
(These go for when I dominate a submissive woman and when a dominant woman dominates me. In no particular order.)
BDSM, (I lean more to the B-bondage, and M-masochist side, but I do enjoy being a service S-sadist as well.)
Bondage (light or heavy, silk or chains)
Intercourse
Creampies
Forced heterosexuality / Non-con / Dub-con
Kidnapping / Blackmail (Both being the perpetrator or the victim)
Teasing
Sensual domination
Role playing within role playing, (Our character's role play for sexual desires)
Interrogation scenes
Forced sexual enjoyment
Sexual torture (This means torture of an erotic nature when I'm aroused, or when my partner is aroused. Any inflicting of pain is meant as sensual play to go along with the pleasure, not to really hurt someone... unless that's what they want.)
Impact play (This includes whipping, flogging, caning, spanking, paddling, genital slapping, punching stomach for erotic means, female breast slapping, ext..)
Sharp instrument play (including knives, female nails scratching me, pin wheels, ext...)
Receiving cock torture when aroused with some ball torture.
Giving female genital torture for her erotic purposes with no permanent injuries or markings
Electro sexual torture if modern era or later
Fire play without severe burns
Almost death before healing (possible death if agreed to before)
Dirty talking
Kissing on the mouth and all over
Her performing fellatio on me, and me performing cunnilingus on her
Her performing hand jobs on me, and me performing finger jobs on her
Rubbing with pressure on sensitive areas
Rough sex
Choking for weakness and dizziness, not for death unless specifically asked for.
Squeezing and being squeezed to slowly weaken (neck, torso, or abdomen).
Kidnapping
Caressing and messages
Costumes/uniforms and sexy/slutty clothing (sexy nurse, police, maid, witch, cheerleader, vampire, ext...)
Shinny costumes
Wet costumes
Wet and shiny bodies
Latex
Yoga pants / Tights
Consensual BDSM
Attractive woman
Woman that want me
Voyeurisms

Offs
Forced homosexuality, or any homosexualiuty in my bedroom (My good friend IRL is gay, but another male doesn't turn me on sexually)
Strap-ons (If a woman dominates me, I want her to be a dominant woman. A woman with a plastic dick losses that feeling for me and she wouldn't excite me.)
Anal (I'm not into it. I don't want anything stuck up there for me. I could use toys on a woman if she wanted it.)
Excessive humiliation (If you treat me as less then human, I will leave)
Watersports or Scat (Anything we do on the toilet, should stay on the the toilet and not be in the bedroom)
Incest
Forced cross dressing
Mutilation or deformation (cuts, wounds, stabbing, is all fine, but I draw the line at mutilation.)
Beastiality (I'm fine with playing supernatural beings that grow tentacles or horns and such for sexual play, but I'm not into anthros or animals in sex scenes.)

Story Writing Ons and Offs

Ons

Imaginative partners
Between 2 and 8 paragraphs a post
Detail that keeps the story moving
Epic stories with multiple characters played by two or more people
PMing me to discus the story, new ideas, or informing on long absences
World building
Building and playing in worlds that question social issues

Offs
Leaving the RP without notice
God moding
One liners unless it make sense for the part of the story
Character contradiction because you don't care enough to remember what you had the character say 5 posts ago, I am forgiving with oops mistakes if there is effort.
Having the character anticipate something in the story that we talked about for the future

That's a good start for now. I hope we are compatible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom